Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 15

Story Info
1. Steve. 2. Victor. 3. Jim: The fantasy becomes reality.
7.2k words
4.91
5.1k
2

Part 15 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Fifteen. 1999.

(May.) Steve, you know who you are! xxx.

When my parents retired they decide to downsize and eventually sold the large country cottage I grew up in and moved to a smaller, new-build house not far from Oxford. Soon after moving in they found a few faults and the building company arranged to send someone out to fix them. It just so happened that the date arranged coincided with my parents holiday in Greece, which had been booked month's before. Would I house-sit for a couple of days so the guy could gain access to inspect, and hopefully correct, the faults?

By this time I'd gone freelance and though maintaining an office worked from home quite a lot, something I could easily do at my parents house instead for a couple of days. They'd asked me to drive over from time to time anyway, just to check that everything was secure, so it was no big deal.

Taking case notes to work on I duly took up my house-sitting duties and at the exact time arranged the guy turned up to fix the problems. He introduced himself as Steve and I was immediately impressed by both his impeccable time-keeping and the guy himself.

Steve was around five feet ten, a well-built and very attractive guy with lovely brown eyes, a facial feature I've always found alluring. I fancied him from the start and regretted donning a rather long dress perhaps inhibited by it being my parents house, despite knowing they wouldn't be at home.

The first, and more urgent of the faults was a leak beneath the kitchen sink. I knelt beside the guy while he had a look and one advantage of the longer hemline was that I had to hike my dress up quite high to facilitate kneeling. While Steve drew my attention to the leaky joint his own eyes were on my legs and he seemed reluctant to make a start on the work! Bending lower to illustrate the problem I saw him looking up my dress and wondered if he could see me stocking tops. Anyway, as if to see the leak better I manoeuvred my own position in such a way that the hemline slipped higher and I parted my legs.

Steve was staring openly at my thighs now but I stood up telling him I needed to get changed and would fix him a drink on my return.

It didn't take long to exchange my dress for a shortish skirt and diaphanous top and I also changed my panties for a sexier pair hoping that the gorgeous Steve would soon be depriving me of them!

Returning to the kitchen I switched the kettle on and prepared our drinks. Then I sat down on one of the kitchen chairs while waiting for the kettle to boil.

Steve turned to explain something about the pipework and with the hemline of the short skirt barely covering my stocking tops did a double take. Hearing the click of the kettle switching off I uncrossed my legs to stand up but paused for a few seconds knowing that from his position on the kitchen floor Steve would be able to see right up my skirt. He didn't avert his eyes so I allowed my legs to drift apart briefly before standing up.

Although feeling I was being very blatant I really wanted the handsome Steve, wanted to seduce him and take him to my bed. Anyway he would have realised from my change of outfit that I was coming on to him.

The tea made I carried Steve's over to place it on the worktop above where he knelt. I then resumed my chair but with skirt even higher now.

Pausing in his work to take a drink of tea, Steve said, "I do like a nice shapely pair of legs, and yours are lovely."

"Flatterer."

I smiled and he went on to tell me how much he was turned on by stockings and suspenders.

"I bet you're wearing really sexy knickers as well," he added.

"Well, perhaps when you've finished your work you can find out."

"I have finished," he told me, washing his hands before moving nearer. "At least this first job anyway and the others are non-urgent."

Steve looked at me speculatively for a moment before sinking to his knees at my feet. Aware of his eyes on my legs I parted them slightly and a grin spread across his face. Placing both hands on my ankles he very slowly and gently ran them up my legs. Up over the stocking tops his finger tips caressed my bare thighs before both hands slowly descended back down to my ankles.

The procedure was repeated several times and I soon realised the hem of my skirt was gradually being pushed higher by Steve's fingers on each pass of his hands up my legs. Eventually it became necessary for me to raise my bottom from the chair a little each time his hands reached the top of my legs, thus facilitating the upward progress of my skirt. Soon, my lacy black panties were fully exposed to Steve's gaze and he stared happily at them while continuing to stroke my thighs.

Somewhere along the line I must have unconsciously moved my feet further apart because he was now kneeling between my legs. Lowering his face Steve blew hot air on the strip of material between my thighs before planting a kiss there.

I knew instinctively that Steve was going to be a very skilled, thoughtful and satisfying lover and I closed my eyes happily when his fingers slipped inside my panties.

"You're already wet," he murmured, running his fingers back and forth along my slit before slipping them inside.

Steve fingered me exquisitely for a moment before easing my panties down and off. With my bottom perched on the very edge of the chair I spread my legs even further for his inspection. The guy studied my cunt closely before planting a kiss on it. Steve's tongue gently probed my cunt lips while his hands stroked my thighs. His tongue finding my clitoris Steve went to work on it and I soon experienced a delicious orgasm. He smiled up at me his fingers running slowly through my pubic hair before returning his lips to my cunt. Steve nibbled my labia lips and clitoris and I gripped the back of his head. It went on and on with Steve's tongue driving me wild as he licked and teased my clitoris until I exploded in orgasm, shouting and yelling my joy.

Everything Steve did to me was fantastic and plainly enamoured by female legs he proceeded to lick and kiss my thighs and I realised he was very skilfully unfastening my suspenders. Next Steve peeled each stocking down and removed it. He then continued to stroke and lick my legs, working his way up each one in turn and kissing my cunt every time he reached the top of my thighs.

Again he was licking my cunt and this time his hands slid beneath my bottom. With his tongue working on my clitoris yet again I was delighted to feel Steve's fingers stimulating my anus, a sure fire way to bring me to another wild orgasm.

I leaned back on the chair then while Steve undressed. I was thinking that this house sitting lark, which once might have seemed a chore, was turning out to very enjoyable after all.

A naked Steve appearing beside the chair roused me from my reverie and I purred happily to see a substantial looking penis close to my face. I took the erection in my hand to smother the bulbous head with kisses. Continuing to hold it I transferred my mouth to Steve's balls, kissing and licking them before sucking them into my mouth. Steve, leaning against the table groaned and told me how good it felt.

Next I resumed my ministrations to his penis, licking all over the head and glans area before taking it into my mouth. Of impressive girth my lips felt stretched round Steve's penis as I sucked it.

"I want to feel this beauty inside," I told Steve pulling back. "Let's go up to the bedroom."

"Why don't you just bend over the kitchen table instead," Steve suggested.

"I'm up for that," I told him and after fetching a folded towel to cushion the edge of the table I bent over it.

Shuffling my feet further apart I felt Steve's penis prodding at my entrance and sighed happily as it slid inside. His hands stroking my thighs Steve began fucking me, his penis penetrating deeper with every thrust, and quickly settled into a steady rhythm.

It felt good, very good and I told Steve so, gasping in my delirium, "You can fuck me any time."

Excited by my words Steve was fucking me faster and faster, his hands gripping my hips as he pounded away.

"Ah yes, yes, it feels so good," I yelled. "Fuck me Steve, fuck me faster."

He did too; Steve penis was pumping in and out of me like a piston and my ecstatic squeals and cries rung out continuously.

Suddenly Steve shouted that he was coming and almost immediately his semen spurted into me in torrents.

The remaining jobs were forgotten as we spent the rest of the day in lovemaking, and a torrid session it was too. Steve seemed insatiable, fucking me twice more before leaving around five pm.

"I'll have to return tomorrow and finish the work," he told me.

"I hope you'll have time to attend to my needs as well."

"Oh yes, I'm looking forward to getting between your lovely legs again," Steve replied.

Arriving early Steve told me he'd better get the jobs finished before we had our fun or he might not get them done at all.

It was mid-day by the time we went to bed where Steve again spent an inordinate amount of time kissing and licking my legs, paying particular attention to the inner thighs.

Steve fucked me twice during that memorable afternoon and at some point left a reminder in the shape of a love-bite on my bottom; which greatly excited hubby when he saw it!

Just as Steve was leaving I remarked that I'd be at the house until about lunchtime tomorrow.

"If you've any spare time I'd welcome a visit."

"I've an urgent job that I really must sort out and could pop in early, on my way to it, but it would be really early and I'd only have time to give you a 'quickie' if you're up for that", he told me.

"I'm up for most things sexual Steve and a 'quickie' would be great. I wouldn't normally do such a thing but just this once I'll leave a house key under the big plant pot by the door so you can let yourself in. I'll be waiting, naked and ready for you, in the bedroom," I told him and Steve departed a happy man.

Next morning I woke at the unaccustomed early hour having set an alarm clock, and waited excitedly for Steve.

Entering the bedroom he stripped off in double quick time while I lay with legs spread wide displaying myself to him.

Steve might have been pushed for time but he was thoughtful enough to consider my needs by treating me to a gorgeous bout of cunnilingus. Most of the time he was licking my cunt, the clitoris receiving plenty of attention, Steve was also stroking my thighs with loving care.

Directly he'd brought me to orgasm I rolled over and rising up onto my hands and knees urged Steve to take me doggy style. He didn't need asking twice.

Steve's lovely penis drove into me and I yelled my pleasure to feel the fat organ inside again. Gripping my hips Steve fucked me steadily. Resting my forehead on my arm I nevertheless managed to reach back to stroke Steve's balls as they surged back and forth.

When he came Steve was leaning over me, his heavy breathing hot on my neck, his hands cupping my swinging breasts.

Flaked out on the bed I watched Steve dressing and had a sudden thought.

"I'll probably be house-sitting for my parents at other times when they're away; perhaps we could get together again," I suggested.

Steve looked at me and I continued wantonly, "This has been a brilliant few days for me and I'll gladly spread my legs for you any time you want it."

Despite his urgency Steve paused long enough to write his phone number on a card for me.

Then, sitting on the side of the bed he rested a hand between my legs to say, "You're an incredible fuck Sandi, your legs, tits and cunt are exquisite. I definitely want more of you."

With that he hurriedly left and I settled down in bed to catch up on sleep.

Driving home in the early afternoon, and in a much happier frame of mind than when I'd done the opposite journey, I took the soiled bedding home to wash as it wouldn't do for my parents to discover the stains of lovemaking on them.

I returned the bedding on my next visit, the day before my parents were due home from their holiday, so they were none the wiser about my activities in their bed, activities they would greatly disapprove of.

* * *

(June.) Victor, early-forties.

Driving homewards after an assignment, I was beginning to feel rather thirsty when I spotted a hand made sign for a snack bar in the next lay-by. I slowed the car and pulled in, parking just in front of a juggernaut. A smattering of guys stood in front of the snack bar, mostly lorry drivers, who politely made way for me to approach the counter. To the side of the snack van there was a plastic picnic table and chairs, vacant but for a couple of guys, one of who was in the process of leaving. Taking my coke over I asked the remaining guy if he minded me sitting down and he said not at all, go ahead it makes a pleasant change to have female company at the snack bar.

His name was Victor, 'call me Vic', and he was the driver of the lorry I'd parked in front of. A brawny guy in his early forties, Vic was a pleasant conversationalist and we chatted of this and that.

"The only drawback with these sorts of places is the lack of toilet facilities," I commented eventually.

"Yes well, we just go behind the hedge," Vic indicated a gap in the hedge beside the snack van. "Not the best arrangement for a lady though," he conceded.

"Well I shall have to go before continuing my journey. No peeking now!"

There weren't many customers at the snack bar by the time I passed through the gap in the hedge. Hiking my skirt up I lowered my panties and squatted, wondering if anyone would try to spy on me. I don't think anyone did though and wiping myself with tissues from my bag afterwards I had a sudden urge to remove my panties altogether. You never know Vic might still make a pass at me and if I was without panties it would speed things up. Stowing the said garment in my bag I returned through the gap in the hedge and was pleased to see Victor still sitting at the table.

Standing up as I approached Vic said he was resuming his journey and so we walked towards our respective vehicles together.

"You're very high up in your cab," I remarked when we reached my car.

When Vic asked if I'd like a look inside I enthusiastically agreed. With his hands on my bottom and a grin on his face Victor helped me up into his cab. He climbed up behind me and stood on the top step to show me various aspects of his home from home. I was sitting in the driver's seat which seemed to tower above my car parked in front. My skirt had inevitably ridden high while climbing into the cab and I left it there, well aware that Vic could see my stocking tops.

He slid into the seat beside me and closed the door.

"Cosy," I commented looking about the cab, particularly the bunk bed at the rear.

"Even more so with the curtains closed," he demonstrated by pulling the curtains all the way round the cab windows and switching a light on.

"You could do anything in here that you can do in the privacy of your own bedroom," I remarked. "It's really private."

"I know what I want to do right now," a smiling Victor said, his hand on my thigh.

His hand moving higher, up under my skirt, Vic exclaimed suddenly, "Hell's bells, you haven't got any knickers on!"

"Took them off in anticipation when I went to do a wee," I told him, moving my legs further apart to accommodate Vic's probing fingers.

"Very thoughtful."

I was fumbling with the belt buckle on Vic's trousers when he suggested making ourselves more comfortable on his bunk bed. I climbed in first and undressed while Vic stripped off up front in order to allow me plenty of room. I stretched out on his bunk bed, naked but for stockings and suspenders, luxuriating in the touch of Vic's fingers and tongue on my flesh. He was sucking my nipples while his fingers did delightful things between my thighs, and all the time I held a big hard penis in my hand. Then he climbed on top in a 69 and while his tongue probed my cunt I took Vic's penis into my mouth. With his arms wrapped round my thighs holding them wide apart Vic's tongue licked away at my cunt and then he was nibbling my clit. It felt heavenly and I had to cease ministering to Vic's genitals and cry out my joy. The orgasm was approaching and he knew it. Now sucking my clit Vic's hands palmed my buttocks and simultaneously with his finger probing my anus I exploded in orgasm.

Coming back down to earth I found Vic moving onto me and again yelled my joy when the guy's penis powered into me. He fucked me with long slow thrusts which quickly had me writhing and crying out excitedly. Considering how charged up he was it lasted quite a while, Vic kissing me and sucking my nipples while his cock continued to surge in and out of me.

Suddenly he speeded up and I clung to the guy in ecstasy revelling in his now fierce penis thrusts.

He came, moaning and groaning as his semen jetted into me.

Despite his urgency to be away, Vic was running late by this time, he waited patiently while I cleaned myself up and dressed. We kissed before he helped me down from the high cab and by the time I'd started my engine he was away. Overtaking his lorry a little later I sounded my horn and received a ferocious barrage from Vic in return.

* * *

(August.) Jim and friends.

It came as something of a bolt out of the blue when J told me he'd managed to set up a scenario which he hoped would help cure me of my recurring fantasies. I listened in some amazement as hubby told me about meeting a guy in a pub who he'd told more than was perhaps wise about my recurring fantasy, and how he wanted to find some way of bringing it about but in a controlled environment. The man, a forty year old well-built guy called Jim, promptly said he'd be willing to help out and could recruit a group of four young lads to participate. However, Jim wanted money for arranging things and incredibly J gave him a cheque for six hundred pounds, two hundred for Jim himself and one hundred each for the four lads who were apparently his employees. Jim it seems was a builder. I was amazed at hubby's naivety; the guy could just disappear with the money, but such was John's desire to bring the scenario he'd dreamt up to fruition that he convinced himself Jim was a good guy.

Jim told hubby that he knew the ideal place, a gamekeeper's hut in a rarely used part of a forest not far from Silverstone and where hubby, who wanted to be present as a reassurance factor for me, would be able to observe the proceedings through a few gaps in the wooden boards while remaining unseen. John would also carry a change of clothes for me as his plan called for an element of rough treatment, not too harsh but sufficient to show me the possibilities of harm and injury befalling me and which would hopefully dispel the fantasies from my mind once and for all. Apparently my clothing would be ripped forcefully from my body and almost certainly damaged in the process.

In something of a daze at the unexpected nature of hubby's plan I heard myself agreeing to play the role assigned to me, which was drive to a location he indicated on the map where I would be accosted by the guys. He himself would keep out of sight to begin with, that way the meeting with them would seem more authentic. Once they'd got me inside the gamekeeper's hut though I could rest assured that John would be outside ready to intervene if at any time I, or indeed he, thought things were getting out of hand.

On the day in question, a Saturday, J had to pop into the office for an hour or so and would head straight to the rendezvous spot from there.

I dressed in an oldish skirt and top over bra and panties, items I could live without should they get damaged as hubby expected and, unusually for me, tights which Jim had specified. He had something of a fetish for them apparently.

12