Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 20B

Story Info
2002 Part A. 1st Dominic. 2nd Bryce etc. 3rd Douglas at home.
4.1k words
4.57
4.3k
0

Part 20 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandi's Erotic Adventures.

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Twenty. 2002 Part A.

(January.) Dominic, early-thirties.

The roadside café was a typical greasy spoon establishment and checking out the clientèle while waiting to be served I found them to be mainly lorry drivers and builders. At one table though sat a smartly dressed guy in his early thirties who smiled when our eyes met. Having been served I carried my coffee over to the table where he sat and indicating the vacant chair opposite him asked if it was taken.

"Help yourself, I'd be glad to have the company of an attractive lady," the guy replied.

His name was Dominic and he was on his way to a business meeting next day in C, stopping the night at a travel lodge just outside the town. Telling Dominic I'd stayed there a few times myself I went on to tell him it was probably amongst the best. For my part I told him that I was on my way home, having concluded my business earlier than expected, and we were travelling in roughly the same direction, though remaining vague about my final destination.

Dominic was a suave and confident sort of guy who leaning his upper body across the table as we talked placed a hand on my knee beneath it.

"If you've time to spare as you said, maybe you could divert to the travel lodge and show me the luxuries it affords," Dominic said with a wink and smile, his fingertips slipping under the hemline of my skirt.

"Maybe I could," I returned his smile and Dominic's hand crept higher up my leg.

"Ah stockings, nice," his hand continued upwards. "I also like the way you've uncrossed your legs and parted them a little."

His fingertips had reached my panties by this time and finishing my coffee I suggested going before we drew attention to ourselves.

Outside he kissed me before climbing into a sleek blue sports car and moving off.

Calling, "See you there," and blowing me a kiss, Dominic sped from the car park.

Dominic reached the travel lodge well before I did and stood outside reception twirling the room key in his hand. Following him in I told Dominic it was a room I'd stayed in before, suppressing the information that I hadn't been alone that time either!

Stripping down to his boxer shorts Dominic told me he'd better ring his wife to let her know that he'd arrived safely. "Penny worries so."

I went to the bathroom and then undressed while Dominic spoke to his wife. Naked I stepped up behind him and pressed my body to Dominic's back while running my fingers through his sparse chest hair. My fingers located his nipples and I played with them, Dominic trying to suppress his gasps while listening to his wife talking. Running my hands down his front I slipped them inside his boxer shorts, aware that Dominic was trying to end the phone call as I took his penis in one hand, his balls the other. His efforts proved in vain though as his children were next put on the line. Tugging the boxer shorts down I moved to kneel in front of him and there was a pleading look on his face, pleading with me to desist, which I ignored and took the end of his penis between my lips. He ended the call abruptly and told me I was a tease who needed teaching a lesson; although Dominic admitted that it had turned him on to have me sucking his penis while he spoke to his wife.

Kicking the boxers off Dominic sank down onto the end of the bed and catching me by surprise pulled me face down across his lap. I of course offered no resistance as he began spanking me but was soon squirming and squealing on his lap.

Calling me a tease who deserved it, Dominic continued spanking my bottom, ignoring my half hearted pleas to stop.

"You're enjoying this as much as I am!" he told me

Growing more and more worked up, Dominic eased me off his lap and positioned me face down on the bed. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him removing the belt from his trousers and braced myself for what I knew was to come. The first blow still took me by surprise though and I yelled.

"Quiet, stop your whining."

Dominic continued to beat my bottom with his belt, teasing me that despite the pain I made no attempt to stop it.

"That's enough though, you need to be able to sit down for the drive home," he said, throwing the belt aside. "Let me kiss it better."

It was his lips on my bottom then as he kissed my tormented cheeks. Then he was licking my bum cheeks while probing my cunt with his fingers. Dominic would have found me very wet indeed!

Rolling me over onto my back Dominic lowered his face between my thighs. Again I was squealing but this time the cause was his tongue licking my clitoris. In next to no time my squeals became wild and lusty shouts of joy as he brought me to orgasm. Next Dominic slid on top, drawing another, and different sort of cry from my lips when his penis powered its way into me. He fucked me rapidly for a moment before climbing off and urging me up onto my hands and knees.

"I want to fuck you doggy style," he grunted.

"Suits me!"

Within seconds his penis again powered into me and gripping my hips Dominic resumed his fierce thrusts. Pausing, his penis fully inside, Dominic lunged over to take my breasts in his hands. Continuing to fuck me, Dominic's lips nuzzled my neck and ears, his hands to squeeze my breasts, until he came, his twitching penis buried to the hilt inside me.

I resumed my journey later in a very contented frame of mind, despite a certain amount of discomfort due to the way Dominic had chastised my bottom.

Telling hubby about my experience later and exhibiting my backside for his inspection resulted in the excitement I anticipated. Hubby was very highly charged to see the signs of another guy's handiwork on my bottom and I gave him the hand relief he expects!

* * *

(February.) Bryce.

My second seminar, towards the end of 2001 and in the South of England this time, had been another resounding success despite not having the relaxing distraction of sex.

For my third foray into the world of lecturing it was a return to Y*** though and with the date approaching I found myself counting down the days with a growing sense of excitement.

Arriving at the hotel I checked in and on learning my name the receptionist, yet another new girl, paged Bryce who quickly appeared. Taking my case he escorted me to the room I'd had last time and as I preceded him inside Bryce patted my bottom saying, "You're going to be a busy girl, both tonight and tomorrow night."

"Good."

The reply came automatically to my lips and the smiling Bryce took me in his arms for a kiss, his hands running over my body.

"I'll have you later, after all the other guys have done the business," he told me.

"As usual," I remarked opening my case to unpack.

Just then there was a knock on the door and when Bryce opened it I heard a guy's voice say, "I've been looking for you and your receptionist sent me here. Has the tart arrived yet because I'm pushed for time."

"Yea, a few minutes ago, come on in."

I was removing my coat when a bearded guy of about fifty entered and turning to me Bryce snapped, "You heard the man, he's in a hurry so get your knickers off sharpish."

I promptly began undressing and the guy said, "You've got the tart well-trained Bryce."

"You've got to haven't you," Bryce laughed. "I think you'll find she's a good fuck; settle up in my office downstairs afterwards."

"I'm Chairman of the council. There's an important meeting tonight and my presence is essential," the guy said pompously when Bryce had left.

Shedding his jacket and tie he demanded a coat hanger. Down to my undies I fetched the guy a hanger and he continued undressing, hanging his clothes neatly as he proceeded. Having taken my bra off I was unfastening my stockings when he pushed his underpants down to reveal a semi-erect penis of decent size.

The guy slowly rubbed his penis while I slipped my panties off and climbed onto the bed. Spreading my legs invitingly I smiled up at the guy.

"Finish the job of making me hard," he said kneeling on the bed, his genitals over my face.

From his tone of voice it seemed more of a command than a request and I set to work on his penis with my tongue, feeling one of his hands on my breasts. With his penis hardening in my mouth the hand trailed down my body, fingers dipping between my thighs.

"Wet and ready," he commented, fingers penetrating me.

His urgency returning the guy seized a condom and ripping the packet open quickly, rolled the sheath onto his erection. Mounting me his penis drove inside with enough force to bring a cry from my lips.

He fucked me hard and fast, lasting perhaps thirty seconds before rolling off gasping for breath. Removing the condom he then dashed into the en-suite to wash his genitals before dressing hurriedly. He departed without a word, leaving me feeling frustrated.

I was just wondering how long it would be before the next one appeared when Bryce returned.

"It'll be awhile before your next client so I've brought you a coffee. The man who just left is a self-opinionated ass from the council."

"So I gathered."

"He gave a good report of your services though so with luck he'll tell some of his friends," Bryce said running his hand up my thigh.

I was able to drink the coffee leisurely before a light tap on the door heralded the arrival of my next client. A Scotsman by his accent the guy was in his forties, broad-shouldered and hairy. Undressing he said he wanted it doggy style which was fine by me.

Not bothering to remove his shirt the guy grabbed a condom so I moved up onto my hands and knees in readiness. Almost immediately I was in position his penis drove into me and holding my hips tightly the guy began fucking me. At least he lasted longer than the pompous councillor!

Following the Scotsman there was a steady flow of guys and with nothing particularly memorable about any of them I would probably have lost count but for the empty condom packets. In fact counting them during a pause I was surprised to find ten empty packets. It didn't seem as if I'd been in the room long enough to have been fucked by ten guys.

Anyway, Bryce arriving and undoing his trousers signalled the end of the proceedings, at least for tonight.

As was becoming the norm I spent ages laying with my legs over Bryce's shoulders so he could make a minute inspection of my cunt, inhaling deeply before bringing me to orgasm with his tongue.

With my joyous cries fading Bryce moved on top of me.

"Your alternative life of prostitute is really turning you on, isn't it?" he said, driving his penis into me.

"Yes," I murmured, despite a reluctance to admit it.

"Well if all goes according to plan there's another dozen guys scheduled for tomorrow night."

I writhed beneath the guy excitedly as he fucked me, excited by his words as much as his fiercely thrusting penis.

The seminar next day passed without hitch and I couldn't think why I'd been apprehensive about doing them in the first place.

Back at the hotel I just had time for a shower before the first of my 'clients' arrived. He proved to be the assistant manager I'd had during my first visit. Out of the following eleven guys one other was also a returning 'client' but the rest were hotel guests, either tourists or guys doing business in the area.

"I keep hearing very good reports from the guys, all of whom seem well pleased with your services. You might have recognised a couple of guys who had you last time," Bryce remarked later while we dined in our usual pricey restaurant.

I returned home finding it difficult to believer I could have had sex with twenty-three guys over the two evenings, or to put it more accurately, been fucked by twenty-two guys, as only Bryce had actually given me any physical satisfaction. Even more difficult to come to terms with is just how exciting I found the experience. I could hardly wait for my next visit to the hotel!

* * *

(April.) Douglas at home.

It was Monday morning and we were packing prior to going our separate ways. I had enjoyed a fabulous weekend in London with Douglas, both the production we'd seen and Douglas's lovemaking had been phenomenal and I told him I could hardly wait for our next weekend together.

"In that case why don't I come to your place next weekend? The wife's making one of her infrequent visits to her sister so I'm at a loose end. I know it will turn John on if I spend a couple of nights with you in the marital bed, might even let him watch although a wee bit of domination is what he needs I think."

I agreed immediately without even ringing J to check with him, such was my desire for more of Douglas's fabulous lovemaking.

(On my return I simply announced it as a done deal to John and as expected he was excited by the idea, though perhaps would have been less so if he'd known Douglas's intention of becoming more dominant in his dealings with him!)

When Douglas arrived on the Saturday afternoon we both went outside to greet him, with hubby practically fawning over the guy as he insisted on carrying his suitcase and holdall.

"You're in the master bedroom with Sandi of course," hubby told him. "I've moved everything I might need during the weekend to a spare room."

"Of course, I would have expected no less," Douglas replied, "but you might need to revise your estimate of what you need. When I dropped my wife off we found her sister far from well so Brenda is staying indefinitely in order to look after her, which means I can stay here indefinitely."

"That's fantastic!" I enthused, adding belatedly, "sorry about your sister-in-law's health though".

Becoming aware that the drive of our detached house is completely enclosed and secluded, Douglas slid his arm around my waist as we walked towards the front door, hubby trailing along in our wake encumbered as he was with Douglas's luggage; the reason it seemed a lot of luggage just for a weekend explained now.

Pausing at the front door Douglas scooped me up in his arms saying, "I'll carry you over the threshold as you're effectively mine for the foreseeable future."

"That's more than John did when we moved in," I told Douglas before kissing him.

Hubby was practically beside himself with excitement by this time at the prospect of being usurped in the marital bed for an as yet unknown length of time.

"Perhaps you'd also like to carry my wife up to the bedroom," he said shakily.

"Excellent idea," Douglas replied, heading for the stairs with me in his arms.

I directed him to the bedroom and as he placed me on the bed Douglas said quietly that he thought John was adopting the submissive role as one born to it.

"A little test of his compliance is called for though," he added and when hubby entered with the luggage told him to set it down in the corner of the room.

"Good, now undress your wife ready for my pleasure and then leave us to it."

"Can't I stay?"

There was a pleading tone to hubby's voice but Douglas response clearly excited him.

"Not this time, no. What you can do is go back outside and clean my car thoroughly, both inside and out, while I enjoy your wife's luscious and sexy body."

Hubby stared at Douglas, a mixture of disbelief and excitement written on his face.

"Go on, what are you waiting for? I expect 100% obedience from you during my stay and if, at the end of my first week you've been a good boy, I'll let you watch."

So it was that with trembling hands John undressed me, removing every item of clothing under the watchful eye of my lover.

"Good," Douglas said drawing nearer. "Your wife's body looks lovely doesn't it, very arousing."

"Yes, Sandi is gorgeous," hubby stammered. "You're a lucky man to have her as your mistress."

"But I'm a lucky girl to have Douglas's exquisite lovemaking. He always satisfies me unlike some."

I looked at hubby meaningfully and Douglas laughed.

"Right, you've served your purpose for now so go and clean my car."

Hubby turned away and I mischievously said to Douglas that if he found John's workmanship unsatisfactory he should punish him, perhaps with a spanking.

"Great idea Sandi," Douglas enthused. "That's exactly what I'll do so you'd better carry out all my instructions perfectly and without questioning my authority. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir," hubby replied and actually bowed deferentially. "I'm very pleased that my wife is your mistress and will do everything I can to make your stay here a perfect one."

The next two hours were spent in glorious lovemaking, after which Douglas went to check on hubby's car cleaning skills while I enjoyed a soak in the bath.

I was still reclining in the bath when Douglas returned and told me John had done a first rate job on his car.

"I haven't seen it in such good condition since I bought the car so told John he can have the job of cleaning it on a regular basis."

Fortunately I was mostly able to work from home during Douglas's stay and enjoy regular bouts of lovemaking with him.

Hubby's growing tension was palpable as the days passed and I was amused to see how careful he was not to upset Douglas in any way and risk not being allowed to watch.

When the day dawned Douglas said to John, "You've been a good obedient little boy all week so join us in the bedroom for your reward."

Hubby could hardly believe it, muttering, "At last! My wife has been your mistress for nearly two years now and I thought this day would never come."

John was ordered to undress me, as had become the norm, but then instead of being banished from the room Douglas ordered him to strip off himself before standing in the corner. J did so but was clearly embarrassed to reveal his erection, presumably because his erect penis looked so much smaller than Douglas's flaccid one.

"Not missing that little thing are you Sandi?" Douglas asked while caressing my breasts.

"No, not at all now I've this beauty to play with and keep me well satisfied," I replied taking his penis in my hand.

Glancing briefly at hubby standing in the corner I dropped to my knees at Douglas's feet to begin the pleasant task of licking and sucking his genitals. Douglas made sure he stood in such a way that hubby had a clear view and also gave a running commentary about how good it felt.

I heard hubby groan as I licked and then sucked my lover's balls, Douglas taunting, "I bet you'd love to experience this."

"God yes," hubby groaned and Douglas laughed.

I was licking his penis then while the guy ran his fingers through my hair, soon taunting hubby again about how good it felt.

"Pity you're such a wimp that all you can do is stand in the corner and play with your tiny little cock while I do whatever I want with your wife," he jeered.

Next, I sat down on the end of the bed and laying back spread my legs really wide.

"Ah a lovely sight," Douglas said. "I'm now going to enjoy the taste of your wife's cunt and bring her to orgasm the way I have many times before. You can come closer if you like."

Hubby scurried across the room and when Douglas knelt on the carpet to dip his face between my thighs was leaning over us to watch. With Douglas's tongue working on my clitoris and the feel of his finger stimulating my anus I was in heaven, quickly experiencing a wave of orgasmic sensations running through my body.

Coming back down to earth I saw hubby standing with his mouth open, awestruck by what he'd just seen.

"That was fantastic!" he told Douglas who merely smiled before saying, "it's all in a days work. Maybe if you'd been a better, more attentive lover your wife wouldn't have been so keen to jump into bed with other guys."

"Doubt it," I murmured. "I was never going to be satisfied with John's small penis."

Laughing, Douglas urged me to get up on my hands and knees.

12