Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 21B

Story Info
1st. Brian. 2nd. Ola's two week visit.
2.6k words
4.58
4.2k
00

Part 21 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Twenty-One. 2002 Part B.

(Late-June.) Brian, thirty.

At this time I travelled a lot in my work, still do but to a lesser degree; useful for meeting guys! I had completed my assignment in this particular town quite early and decided to have a quick snack before heading for home. I found a suitable looking café but had no sooner given my order to a waitress when a guy holding a coffee appeared.

"Is this seat taken?" he indicated the chair on the opposite side of my table.

I told him it wasn't and the guy promptly sat down.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but I'm intrigued to know if you're wearing stockings," he said with a smile.

Well, I've encountered many chat up lines over the years but this guy was nothing if not direct! Anyway I answered in the affirmative and asked how he knew.

"Oh, I watched you walking across the room and thought there was a definite hint of suspender visible through your skirt. Stockings are far sexier than tights don't you think?"

I told the guy I nearly always wear stockings, all the while sizing him up.

He was about thirty, some eight or nine years younger than I. Decidedly good looking and clearly very self confident the guy, after introducing himself as Brian, was now asking what type of panties I favour!

"I don't think I should discuss my underwear in such a public place and with a total stranger," I smiled.

Of course he seized on my words to suggest going back to his hotel room for a more private discussion.

Well, cutting to the chase as it were, some thirty minutes later I found myself in Brian's hotel room watching him slipping out of his jacket. He hung it over a chair back before removing his tie and undoing a few shirt buttons.

"So, to continue our discussion, what colour panties are you wearing?" he asked.

Smiling, Brian finished unbuttoning his shirt and slipping it off began undoing his trousers. We both knew where this conversation was heading!

"I'll give you three guesses and if you're right let you take my panties off," I told him, probably a bit corny.

Actually the panties I had on were a sort of lavender colour and I doubted he'd guess right anyway! I was right, Brian's three guesses were rather predictably black, white and red.

"No you're way out," I told him, lifting my skirt to prove it. "So you don't get to take them off."

"Well hardly fair, I would never have guessed correctly. I don't even know how to describe the colour now I can see them," he complained.

By this time Brian was wearing only his socks and y-fronts, the latter with a promisingly large bulge in the front.

"Seems to me you're something of a tease," he said as I continued to hold my skirt high for his inspection. "Two can play at that game."

So saying Brian whipped his y-fronts off and his penis sprang to attention.

"It's magnificent!" I exclaimed, almost drooling as I stared at his penis.

"I've never had any complaints," Brian said complacently before placing his hands on my shoulders to push me down onto my knees.

Well, I wasted no time in grabbing his lovely penis and running my tongue up and down it. Next I licked Brian's balls, my hands kneading his bum cheeks, fingers searching for and quickly locating his anus. Then, as I sucked his penis into my mouth I simultaneously eased a finger inside Brian's bum hole.

"You dirty bitch!" he gasped, seizing my hair and forcing his penis down my throat.

He was literally fucking my mouth then, over excited by my finger pushing in and out of his anus. I very quickly tasted pre-cum soon followed by jets of hot semen spurting down my throat. I did my best to swallow it all but it was an impossible job and some escaped from the corners of my mouth.

"That was bloody good!" the heavy breathing Brian gasped while I licked the final drops of cream from his throbbing penis.

Standing, I undressed watched eagerly by Brian. When my bra came off he cupped my breasts in his hands, stroking the nipples while kissing me. Eventually breaking free I slipped my panties off, Brian saying to leave the stockings and suspender belt.

"I want to fuck you still wearing them."

"So you shall, but first I want to feel your tongue on my cunt."

So saying I sat down on the end of the bed and laying back spread my legs really wide. I heard a sharp intake of breath before Brian dropped to his knees at my feet. With his hands on my thighs, fingers entwined in the suspenders, Brian pressed his mouth to my cunt.

"Oh yes," I groaned feeling his tongue probing inside.

It was heavenly, Brian clearly knew what he was doing, licking and sucking my clit while his fingers slid in and out of my cunt. My moans became cries of joy and I writhed on the bed while Brian's experienced tongue continued to do its work.

"I'm coming, coming!" I yelled and the orgasm hit me.

I was squeezing Brian's face between my thighs, aware of his tongue deep inside my cunt, and wailing uncontrollably.

"That was out of this world," I gasped when a smiling and wet faced Brian rose to his feet.

He was fully erect again so I wriggled backwards until I was laying full length on the bed. Brian quickly mounted me, his penis sliding easily inside my very wet cunt. I flung my arms round him as Brian began fucking me, his penis driving in and out of my cunt quite slowly to begin with. I gripped his bottom as his thrusts speeded up, digging my fingers into the fleshy cheeks while writhing ecstatically beneath him.

Brian fucked me for what seemed an age. It was brilliant! Eventually though, his grunts and groans almost lost in my own excited yells, he came, emptying his balls for a second time but deep inside my cunt rather than my mouth this time.

I was really late by the time I arrived home but hubby's annoyance quickly turned to excitement when I told him the reason. While I told him the full story, pretty much as it's written here, I masturbated hubby and thought how lucky I am to be able to do as I want without recriminations!

* * *

(August.) Ola.

First some background. Several weeks earlier I was surprised, very pleasantly so, to receive a letter from Ola. In his neatly written missive Ola explained that he was coming to the UK for a holiday and would look me up if I was agreeable. He also asked if I could recommend a good hotel in the area.

Following a consultation with hubby during which I remarked that it would be an opportunity for him to exercise his voyeuristic tendencies, something he'd only been able to do three times during Douglas's seven week stay earlier in the year, I replied to Ola reminding him of my 1997 offer of accommodation should he ever visit the UK again. In the letter I told Ola it was silly to spend money on an hotel when my bed was always available for him. A bit blatant actually but I was feeling really excited at the prospect of Ola's visit and reacquainting myself with his huge penis! I also enclosed the train timetable and promised to meet him at the station, some five miles from our home.

Anyway the outcome of our exchange of letters was that I drove to the station to meet Ola, greeting him effusively with a hug and long lingering kiss. Ola seemed embarrassed by my display of what he clearly thought excessive intimacy in public.

On attaining the relative privacy of the car I kissed him again, even more passionately and with my hand stroking his crotch. Although still seeming nervous Ola responded to my kisses, the bulge in his trousers growing larger by the second.

Eventually I started the car and drove from the station car park. Ola, visibly more relaxed now, placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed it saying he'd thought about me a lot since our adventure in 1997. I covered the five miles or so to our house in record time, though without breaking any speed limits, and leading Ola inside told him to leave his luggage in the hallway.

"My husband will deal with it when he comes home later."

Ola's nervousness returned at the mention of husband but I told him not to worry.

"John is very relaxed about you staying here. In fact excited would be a better word to describe my husbands emotions."

I took Ola up to the bedroom and hoping to help him relax opened various sections of hubby's chest of drawers to indicate their emptiness.

"John has moved his things to another room happy for you to take his place in my bed."

"It all seems very strange to me," Ola commented as I began undressing.

"I was looking forward to seeing those again," he added when slipping my dress off my stockings and suspenders were revealed.

"Shall I keep them on?"

"That would be nice."

"Unfasten my bra for me then."

I turned my back on the tall Nigerian and with remarkable steady fingers he unfastened my bra. Removing it Ola promptly took my breasts in his hands and I wriggled against his crotch excitedly while he played with my nipples. Scores of guys have handled my breasts over the years but few as nicely as Ola.

"I'd forgotten how short you are," Ola said eventually, turning me round to face him.

"Not really. It's you being tall."

I was undoing Ola's trousers, pleased to feel his hand slipping inside my panties.

He might have been nervous earlier, very like the Ola when I'd first met him in '97, but was far more sure of himself now. I squealed excitedly to feel his fingers stroking and probing my cunt and had difficulty concentrating on the job in hand.

He kissed me again, tongue probing my mouth, and with his fingers doing the same to my cunt I was in heaven to think that I had this lovely man to myself for the next two weeks.

Breaking from the kiss Ola swiftly removed my panties and though I was still to get to grips with his lovely penis I lay back on the end of the bed to enjoy the feel of his tongue between my thighs.

Ola proved to be as good at cunnilingus as I'd remembered and quickly brought me to my first orgasm of the day.

Next, he quickly shed his clothes to present his lovely penis to my lips. I set to work with a will, licking all the sensitive areas of his penis until Ola gasped, "My balls, suck my balls like you did before."

Happy to oblige I turned my attention to them, first kissing then licking Ola's balls before finally taking them into my mouth. He was beside himself by this time, his legs seeming to twitch, and so I pulled back to stretch out on the bed. Spreading my legs I reached out to him and Ola mounted me eagerly. Feeling his penis sliding inside I cried out joyously.

He fucked me steadily and considering his worked up and excited state, in a very controlled manner.

Despite his control though I knew Ola wouldn't last long and as he ejaculated I gripped his buttocks to pull him deep.

We lay side by side afterwards and I stroked Ola's penis happily aware of it growing again.

This time I went on top, lowering myself onto Ola's mighty penis with a happy sigh. Fully impaled on his penis I stimulated Ola's nipples before bending low to kiss him. With his hands now clasped to my backside I began, very slowly to ride Ola's penis. Taking his pace from me Ola timed his upward thrusts to perfection, speeding up accordingly as I did.

Our copulation continuing I was revelling in the feel of him inside me and didn't want it to end. However, with Ola's upward thrusts becoming more determined I found myself riding him at a frantic pace until he came, seconds after I'd enjoyed my own very noisy orgasm, courtesy of a finger stimulating my anus as his penis drove deep.

"That was fantastic, incredible!"

Embroiled in our passionate lovemaking neither of us had been aware of hubby's entrance.

Rolling off Ola to lay beside him I saw John kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed. I didn't know how long he'd been there but clearly long enough to have masturbated while watching us!

Ola was both embarrassed and concerned to find my husband in the room but J calmed him by saying how much he'd enjoyed the sight of his black hands on my lily white bottom, in particular the finger drilling my anus.

"And the sight of your massive cock pounding in and out of my wife's cunt was phenomenal," he finished off excitedly.

Standing and hastily pushing his penis back inside his trousers, aware as I was, of how tiny it looked in comparison to Ola's mighty organ, hubby walked round the bed and while I made the introduction shook Ola's hand. Telling Ola he was most welcome, hubby could hardly keep his eyes off the Nigerian's penis.

"I'll pop back downstairs for your luggage and unpack for you."

To see hubby fawning over my lover would have been embarrassing but for the fact that Ola became more relaxed in his presence. He even joked about John's tiny penis, likening it to a small worm!

Stretching out on the bed beside me Ola grinned to see the eager way hubby unpacked, fussily asking if he was putting the things away to Ola's liking.

Ola and I freshened up with a shower, sharing one much to hubby's delight, and then the three of us went out for a meal. Hubby and I sat side by side in the restaurant as it was local, with Ola sitting opposite. It was different in the seclusion of our car driving home though as I sat in the rear cuddling Ola who was relaxed enough about the situation by this time to put his hand up my skirt, grinning when he saw hubby adjusting the mirror to watch us.

It was late by the time we arrived back home so we went straight upstairs to bed, hubby saying 'goodnight' as he entered the spare room, his bedroom for the next two weeks, and where he would no doubt masturbate while listening to Ola and I making love in the next room.

In the morning we had breakfast in bed courtesy of hubby, who insisted on serving us each morning of Ola's stay. Fortunately I'd managed to arrange things so that I could work from home most days and on the two days that wasn't possible Ola did some sightseeing.

Ola seemed insatiable, not that I objected, fucking me morning, noon and night and in every room of the house. For once John was in his element, able to watch us to his hearts content, and he even took some time off work for the purpose.

* * *

To complete the round up of my sexual activities for 2002 I must include four other guys:

(March.) Sean.

(Early-June.) Timothy.

(September.) Graham.

(December.) Craig.

I also spent four more weekends in London with Douglas.

I gave six more seminars, four of which required a stay at Bryce's hotel. On average I was fucked by approximately twenty guys during each stay and several of the local guys had become regular clients by this time, including the pompous councillor.