Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squatting, I breathed a sigh of relief as the pee flowed from my body. On and on it went, testifying to the urgency of the operation.

"Looks as if you needed that."

As the final drops fell to the grass a male voice broke into my reverie and I saw a smiling face directly in front of me.

"Yes I was desperate," I replied, recovering from the initial surprise of his appearance.

"And I thoroughly enjoyed watching," he grinned again, raising himself up on his elbows.

It transpired that the field dropped away quite sharply just beyond the gate and the guy had been sunbathing, laying on his tummy, feet facing down the slope.

He explained how he'd been dozing but disturbed by the noise of me climbing the gate.

"Realized it was my lucky day when I saw what had disturbed me. It's really exciting to watch a woman pissing and I had the perfect view."

He stood up to approach me then and I saw the guy was naked but for particularly skimpy underpants, a large bulge testifying to his excitement.

"I was perfectly placed to enjoy your golden stream."

Opening my bag I was removing a packet of tissues to clean myself with when he said, "Let me do that."

I looked at the guy speculatively. He was twenty and rather dishy, it must be said.

"OK then, but only if you use your tongue."

My words surprised then excited the guy and he said, "Take your top of first so I can see your tits and play with them while licking you out."

Moving a little further away from the gate I removed my top and bra, the guy exclaiming, "Perfect, a perfectly formed pair of tits!"

"What's your name?"

"Martin."

"Well Martin," I said, laying down and spreading my legs, "If you're keen to clean me up with your tongue I suggest you get on with it."

In a flash he was on his knees between my feet. Lowering his face between my thighs I felt his fingers on my labia, spreading and opening them for his tongue to probe inside. It felt exquisite and I lay back to enjoy the experience, gazing languidly at a plane passing high in the sky above.

Martin nibbled my labia, licking and sucking the lips, pausing from time to time and inhaling deeply as he was clearly enjoying himself. He was stroking and squeezing my thighs, then my breasts, as he continued licking my cunt, soon provoking the first of a string of orgasms to rack my body.

His hands beneath my bottom then, he squeezed the cheeks excitedly while continuing to lick my cunt, seemingly unable to stop, not that I wanted him too. A helicopter was going over now, a lot lower than the plane earlier and I wondered if they could see us, perhaps even had binoculars not that I cared.

When Martin's fingers first stroked, and then penetrated my anus I yelled and convulsed as a particularly violent orgasm hit me, the culmination of a stream of smaller ones.

Raising his face, a face red and glistening wetly, Martin continued fingering my anus as he said, "You're one randy woman Sandi, probably older than my mum and I'm gonna fuck you."

He removed the skimpy underpants and a gorgeous looking penis reared up proud.

"Oh lovely!" I exclaimed, seizing it eagerly.

It was his turn to lay back with legs spread then while I worked on his penis and balls with my tongue.

I wanted to feel him inside though so straightening up and squatting over Martin I lowered myself on to his waiting erection.

"Fantastic," he murmured as I sank down on it, moaning to feel the deep penetration.

Of all the cocks I've experienced Martin's would definitely number amongst the top ten for size I thought to myself as I rode the thrusting organ excitedly, Martin watching my bouncing breasts as I did so. Slowing, I reached back to stroke his balls and in return he stimulated my nipples.

Then away we went again and I rode his penis frantically until the guy came, after which I collapsed forward onto him.

Even now he didn't seem able to keep his hands off me and soon began stimulating and fingering my anus again. Another low flying plane passed overhead and Martin told me there was a small airfield not far away, hence the high number of light aircraft in the sky.

"You're a sexy woman Sandi, I think you'd take it up this hole as well, am I right?" Martin went on, driving a finger deep inside my anus.

"Of course," I murmured, pleased to feel his penis hardening again. "There's lubricant in my bag."

"Up on your hands and knees then," Martin urged, unable to hide the excitement in his voice.

His penis entering my anus, Martin leaned over to seize my breasts before driving it fully home. I cried out at the suddenness and Martin divining my cries were ecstatic ones grunted, "Yea! You love it up the arse, my cock went in with ease."

Considering he was the third guy I'd had anal intercourse with in a matter of weeks, Martin was probably right!

He bum fucked me steadily, balls slapping against my flesh, and by the time he came I'd experienced more orgasms, his fingers on my clitoris seeing to that.

Dressing I continued my journey in a very happy frame of mind and Martin, an equally happy Martin, returned to his sunbathing.

* * *

To complete the round up of my sexual activities for 2004, I must mention spending seven marvellous weekends in London with Douglas, hubby joining us for three of them.

Four stays at Bryce's hotel of varying duration now I'm no longer giving seminars, one of which was for a complete week and during which I was fucked by sixty-four 'clients'! Fifty-three of them were new, mostly tourists, the rest being regulars.

I should also include five other guys:

(January.) Bernard, hotel barman.

(March.) Ross.

(October.) Paul.

(December.) Greg and Bobby.

12