Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 25

Story Info
1. Mark. 2. Dogging 2. 3. unexpected humiliation for hubby.
5.1k words
4.5
7.2k
2
0

Part 25 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandi's Erotic Adventures.

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Twenty-Five. 2005.

(March.) Mark, nineteen.

On my way to a travel lodge just outside the town of P, where I had a meeting planned for the following day, I passed a guy hitch-hiking. A quick look in the mirror showed him to be a very good looking young guy, wearing glasses, and with a rucksack on his back. I pulled over and when he came alongside learnt that he too was for heading for P, so told the lad to hop in. Stowing his rucksack in the boot he climbed in beside me.

Making conversation I discovered that he was a student called Mark and was heading home for a few days to meet up with an older brother just returned from a lengthy trip to the States.

I hadn't missed the way he eyed my legs on entering the car, my skirt as usual high up my thighs while I drove, and he continued to cast furtive glances at them.

After pulling in to a service station for petrol I popped to the loo needing to freshen up, Mark meanwhile headed for the gents. While sitting on the loo I pondered on ways to seduce the young Mark, inevitably wondering if he'd be interested in someone of my age, I must seem ancient to him.

Resuming our seats in the car I deliberately allowed my skirt to ride even higher. I'm a dab hand at this and made sure there was a glint of suspender showing as I put the car into gear and moved off. Mark was clearly struggling to keep his eyes off my somewhat blatant display and it became apparent that there was an erection inside his trousers. I found it deliciously exciting to be driving along knowing that this really young guy at my side fancied me. There was no conversation now; Mark seemed unable to take his eyes off my thighs while I was wondering how to proceed from here.

I'm unfamiliar with the area but spotting a lay-by coming up I pulled in, pleased to find there were no other vehicles, and stopped at the far end of it.

"I need a short break from driving, hope you don't mind," I said, continuing the conversation by asking Mark if he had a girlfriend.

He was far too busy with his studies at the moment to consider girls he told me.

"Wrong policy. At your age you must have strong urges that need fulfilling, a build up of frustration won't help when it comes to concentrating on your studies."

His face coloured up at my words and he remained silent.

"You haven't taken your eyes off my legs for ages. Perhaps you'd like a feel."

So saying I took Mark's hand and placed it on my thigh. Yes I know it was a bit blatant but it did the trick because not only did he leave his hand on my thigh but moved it up to the flesh above my stocking top!

"You're very attractive," Mark blurted, his fingers describing circles on my inner thigh. "I want you!"

No problem there, the gorgeous young lad could certainly have me!

I slid lower in the seat, my legs drifting apart with a will of their own. Marks fingers continued to stroke my thighs and he leaned across to kiss me. Groping for his crotch I found a large and very hard bulge. Promising!

He plainly wasn't as shy as I'd first thought because with tongue probing my mouth Mark's fingers wormed their way feverishly inside my panties. Inevitably my legs drifted even further apart. With his fingers moving slowly up and down the length of my slit, spreading it open in quest of my clitoris, we were oblivious of passing traffic separated only by a hedge.

"You're very wet," he murmured, his fingers penetrating me now.

"Well that's your doing!" I gasped, Mark's thumb rubbing my clitoris while his fingers continued to push in and out of my cunt.

Sinking still lower in the seat, skirt bunched up around my waist, I found myself moaning almost continuously and knew that Mark's relentless fingers driving in and out of me, coupled with his delightful manipulations to my clit were rapidly bringing me to orgasm. When it hit me I yelled, my ecstatic cries quickly stifled by Mark pressing his lips to mine. I think he was a bit nervous because despite being parked at the other end from us, a couple of cars had entered the lay-by unnoticed by me in my orgasmic pleasure.

I pushed Mark gently back in his seat, the lad sliding lower to get out of sight as I unzipped him.

"My turn," I told him, freeing his erect penis with difficulty.

With my hands cupping Mark's balls I lowered my mouth to his penis. It was his turn to moan now as I ran my tongue repeatedly round and round the glans, my finger nails lightly raking his balls.

"Oh God," he moaned when I took his penis into my mouth. While I sucked he bucked up and down on the seat, his penis slipping in and out of my mouth. I guessed he wouldn't last long but was taken by surprise nevertheless when hot semen erupted into my mouth. I tried to swallow it all but the task proved impossible and a copious amount ran down the shaft of Mark's penis.

He slumped in his seat looking decidedly happy while I continued to lick his penis, endeavouring to remove every last drop from it.

The other cars had gone now, as unnoticed by me as their arrival had been, and Mark visibly relaxed to find we had the lay-by to ourselves again.

"Not in a hurry are you?" I stroked his penis as I asked the question, Mark shaking his head.

I slipped out of my panties, tossing them onto the rear seats, and pulled Mark's head down. He knew what I wanted and although it wasn't that easy in the confines of the driver's seat; we really should have transferred to the rear, his tongue managed to find my cunt. I played with the lad's penis and balls while he licked away at my cunt manfully, despite his obvious discomfort.

His penis was erect; it had barely diminished at all following his ejaculation, so I told him to slip his trousers and pants down.

"I want to ride your lovely big penis."

After a quick look round, happy to see the lay-by still empty, Mark pushed his lower garments down to his ankles. The car windows were beginning to steam up by this time as well, making us a little more private.

I straddled him, sinking down joyously onto Mark's erection, the lad's moan merging with my own cry of joy. His hands instinctively gripped my bottom as I began riding Mark's penis, the lad thrusting upwards to meet me. Holding firmly on to Mark's shoulders I bounced up and down and despite seeing a car pull into the lay-by there was no way I was going to stop! Mark couldn't see the car anyway otherwise he might have wanted to stop, although he was probably past the point of caring himself by this time.

On and on I went, wildly riding his thrusting penis, my ecstatic cries echoing around the car interior.

Several guys emerged from the newly arrived car, stretching their limbs before slowly walking our way. I closed my eyes then, unconcerned by the approaching guys as I rode Mark's thrusting penis, aware that we were both on the verge of coming. Then we were thrashing wildly in joint orgasm, oblivious of the guys looking in the car.

It was when I lifted myself off the lad's penis and resumed my seat that Mark spotted the three grinning faces peering in at the steamy windows, and looking extremely embarrassed quickly covered himself up.

One of the voyeurs gave a thumbs up while another motioned for me to wind the window down. I ignored the request but felt no qualms about sitting with legs spread to clean myself with tissues.

It wasn't a situation I'm unfamiliar with anyway due to hubby's developing interest in dogging so I would have had no compunction about opening a window to these guys. Mark though was very embarrassed and eager to go.

Dropping him off I soon located the travel lodge and checked in. I enjoyed a long shower before ringing hubby to tell him about my latest adventure and when I got to the bit about the watching guys he commented that it was a pity I hadn't wound the window down, no telling what it might have led to.

"Perhaps you'd have ended up having four cocks instead of just the one!"

* * *

(June.) Dogging, our second experience.

Ever since our first experience of dogging hubby had talked about a second visit to S***** Forest. However, a few months after our first visit the Forestry Commission had reduced the evening opening hours in an effort to thwart the practice of dogging, which was described as a growing menace. It didn't seem likely that our initial experience could be repeated there but then he heard, or rather overheard, some guys talking in a pub about a derelict farm where the buildings had become the latest venue for dogging.

Apparently, when the farm had been acquired by a neighbouring farmer he only wanted the land and didn't have any use for the buildings so they'd simply been abandoned to nature.

Initially J went to reconnoitre the place alone and came back enthusing about the possibilities the farm buildings afforded. In fact he met a couple of guys there who from their own experiences assured him the place was ideal, secluded and well away from any public footpaths. Such was hubby's enthusiasm that he'd even arranged to meet the guys, plus some friends, the following Saturday afternoon.

"My, you have been busy," I told him.

"Strike while the iron's hot," came his reply.

When Saturday came around I think John was even more excited than I. He drove to a lay-by on the A** and parking the car led the way to a gate. The gate was secured by a chain and padlock so it was necessary to climb over and then we set off down a gently sloping and somewhat overgrown track. There was woodland to our right and a high hedge to our left so visibility was limited. We walked for perhaps ten minutes before the woodland ended. Pointing to some buildings over to the right hubby told me that was where, all being well, the guys would be waiting.

"Hopefully plenty of them judging by the vehicles already in the lay-by when we arrived," J said excitedly. "Nervous?"

"Of course not; bring it on," I replied excitedly.

Approaching the farm buildings, which I could now see were indeed in a derelict condition, we could hear the hum of voices and it was my turn to grow excited. The buildings formed a sort of square with access over yet another chained and padlocked gate.

Climbing the gate I heard a voice say, "They're here."

Jumping to the ground I saw guys appearing from one of the barns and when hubby climbed the gate in his turn I heard him greet one of them with the words, "Here she is Rod, do whatever you want with her."

I looked at him sharply but my attention was soon drawn back to the guys, excitement growing once more on counting eight of them.

I was wearing sandals on bare feet, which I'd regretted during the walk down the overgrown track, and a light summer dress in a reddish colour with thin straps over my bare shoulders. Beneath the dress I was wearing only brief white panties, though finding myself surrounded by lustful guys didn't expect to be wearing them much longer!

The guy called Rod had already removed his trousers and underpants, revealing an erect and pleasurably large penis. I took it in hand which prompted guys to pull the dress straps down over my shoulders, eager hands seizing my bared breasts. Other hands were exploring up under my dress and as expected my panties were quickly pulled down. Stepping out of them I kicked the panties in the general direction of my watching husband. He didn't bother to pick them up though, too intent on watching what the guys were doing to me.

With the top of my dress down around my waist many hands groped my breasts, fingers tweaking the nipples. I was also aware of a guy licking and kissing the backs of my ears, something guaranteed to arouse me; had hubby told them so? Hands raised the hem of my dress, was it the guy kissing my ears or another, I knew not.

It was Rod who was the first to slip a hand between my thighs and he called to hubby, "You were right, your wife's cunt is absolutely dripping. She's definitely up for this."

"What did I tell you. Sandi's desperate for a good fucking from a group of randy guys and the more the merrier," hubby replied, while my own response was to take a second penis in my spare hand.

Another guy was fingering me now, alongside Rod, and there were also hands squeezing and stroking my bottom, fingers raking the crevice between the cheeks.

"Take her dress off, I can't see properly," hubby urged.

The guys did just that before easing me down to my knees. Surrounded by the eight guys, jostling one another for the best position, I set to work sucking and licking the many cocks that were presented to my mouth.

"I've never encountered one as hot as your wife," I heard someone tell hubby.

"Sandi loves cock and plenty of it," John replied simply.

Some guys were kneeling now, several hands between my legs, seemingly many fingers penetrating me.

(Hubby told me later that four guys were fingering me at the same time.)

Eventually, after spending ages sucking cocks, I found myself being stretched out on the ground in front of the derelict farm house. When a guy straddled my face I sucked his penis into my mouth eagerly as a tongue probed my cunt. I couldn't see who was doing what but could tell that two guys were licking my cunt, kneeling either side of me. I was also unaware that hubby was taking a few photos, something he wished he'd done the first time we went dogging.

Soon though one of them, a guy with moustache and long side-burns, mounted me and as his penis drove inside I shouted joyously knowing that seven more would follow.

Guys were kneeling stroking my legs as the guy fucked me steadily, kissing me from time to time.

Directly he finished Rod mounted me in his stead and calling me a very sexy girl drove his penis into me.

And so it went on, one after the other the guys fucked me with hubby continually begging them to give him more room as he took a series of pictures, wanting it seems to capture all of them in action with me.

Eventually all eight of them had fucked me but with the guys remaining naked I had high hopes of more to come. At least three of them sported erections so my hopes were justified. I continued to lay on the ground, legs spread and smiling happily at the guys.

"Looks like she wants more," someone commented to hubby, who was rummaging inside my shoulder bag.

"She does, my wife's a nymphomaniac. If anyone fancies using the rear entry we've lubricant," he told them holding the tube aloft.

"Does she like it up the bum then?"

"Loves it! My wife's crazy for all things sexually related, you name it she's done it."

"Is that right Sandi?" Rod asked, helping me to my feet.

"It is actually."

I was being steered across the farmyard towards some old hay bales, the oblong variety, where I saw our car rug had already been draped over a stack of three.

"Face down over the bales with you," someone said, giving my bottom a slap.

"Blindfold me first," I cried impulsively.

One of the guys, more formally dressed than the others, had been wearing a tie so it was used has a blindfold.

Once in position over the bales and again acting on impulse I asked for my wrists to be tied together. Some lengths of old baling twine proved useful for the purpose. Revelling in my helplessness I yelled excitedly as a penis drove into me. Standing at my rear whoever it was began fucking me and someone else fingered my anus. With my head being raised I felt a penis brushing my lips and opened my mouth eagerly to receive it. I was being fucked forcefully by the guy who was gripping the tops of my thighs tightly and realised that two guys were now fingering my anus.

Most exciting of all though, was not knowing who was doing what to me due to the blindfold, that and my tied wrists making any sort of resistance pointless.

When the one fucking me withdrew I heard a voice say, "Spread her bum cheeks lads, I'm having the other tight little hole."

Hands gripping my bottom, fingers digging into the soft flesh as they held the cheeks apart, I felt a penis nudging at my anal opening. The well lubricated organ slipped inside and the guy began bum fucking me, cheered on by some of the others.

By the time he'd finished I was again sucking a penis and continued doing so when a second penis drove into my anus. Quiet now, the guys were presumably watching the guy as he drilled my anus with his penis. Fingers were probing my cunt, stimulating my clitoris but I knew they weren't his.

The next guy also bum fucked me but the following three all used, and that's an appropriate word because my body was simply being used for their gratification, my cunt.

Then it was the turn of the eighth and after fucking my cunt for a few seconds he withdrew and drove his penis into my anus instead.

It was over and a couple of the guys untied my wrists and removed the blindfold. Straightening up I stretched my aching limbs, gazing around happily at the eight guys who were dressing. Thirstily drinking water from the bottle we'd brought I then handed it to Rod, telling him it had been a fantastic experience for me.

"You're a very very sexy, and randy lady Sandi, if you want a repeat it can easily be arranged," he told me.

Seeing hubby some way off, chatting to some of the other guys, Rod lowered his voice and added, "I live alone since my divorce and would love to get between your lovely thighs again. Why not pay me a visit, John needn't know."

Replying that I'd consider it I looked for my clothing and dressed, soon finding that only hubby still remained.

The thrilling episode occupied my mind for the next few days, bruises on my thighs and bottom acting as a reminder, and also exciting hubby whenever he saw them.

* * *

(Late-August.) Stan, early-fifties. Wayne, mid-twenties.

It was a Saturday afternoon and walking one of our favourite routes, the Three-Shire Way, we diverted from the footpath to investigate a patch of woodland seen in the distance. It was something we'd often discussed doing and today we decided to check it out once and for all.

At the end of the first field and with the patch of woodland looking as far away as before, a tractor and trailer appeared. The trailer was loaded with fence posts and coils of wire with a lad in his twenties sitting atop the load.

Pulling up the guy driving the tractor informed us we were trespassing on his land.

"This is not a public right of way," he informed us.

"That's right boss you tell 'em. Bloody trespassers," the lad on the trailer added.

Hubby explained that our intention was to investigate the spinney seen in the distance and we wouldn't leave gates open or cause any damage.

"That's all very well but if I let one lot of walkers on my land others will follow and I don't want that."

"Yea bloody trespassers, I'd shoot the bastards," the unshaven and generally uncouth looking lad commented.

"Be quiet Wayne, I'll handle this," the farmer told him.

"To make amends perhaps I could offer you a session with my wife," hubby said unexpectedly, surprising me as much as the guys.

Looking excited John went on, "You must admit Sandi's very attractive, look at my wife's shapely bottom and thighs."

He spun me round to emphasize my buttocks encased in very tight fitting shorts.

"Ah Sandi, that name rings a bell. Are you the couple my old mate Arthur told me about?" the tractor driver asked. "You would have met him in '98 I think it was."

"Is he the old guy with all the amazing tattoos"? I asked.

"That's Arthur. He said you were a damn good fuck and it turned him on to have you while your husband watched."

Jumping down from the tractor the guy introduced himself as Stan. He was early-fifties I suppose, a broad-shouldered very muscular looking guy, bronzed from the outdoor life.

"The work can wait," he told the younger one, walking towards us.

12