Sandi's Erotic Interludes Ch. 31

Story Info
Seduction at the office.
2.3k words
3.92
7k
00

Part 31 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scribe10
scribe10
50 Followers

Chapter 31. (A) Tim. (February 1986).

It was a Thursday and detailed to stay behind and wait for a late courier delivering important papers, I spent the time finishing off my study notes. Once I'd completed them and the cleaners had gone I wandered in desultory fashion about the premises and even ventured inside the senior partner's office, experiencing a feeling of trepidation even though he had been long gone. The senior partner, Sir D B was a grim and commanding person, obsessive about everything being just so. Should the cleaners leave anything out of place he would spot the mistake immediately and the hapless culprit would be hauled over the coals.

There was still no sign of the courier so I decided to occupy myself by tidying the shelving in the main office, from where I would be able to hear the door bell.

I was standing on the top step but one of the office step ladder hoping the courier wouldn't be much longer, when a guys voice broke into my thoughts.

"My, what a nice sight to greet a weary traveller."

It had been necessary to pull my tight fitting skirt quite high when mounting the stepladder and the smiling courier was eyeing my legs.

"Pity you're not wearing stockings though, much bigger turn on for a randy courier," he said, approaching the step ladder.

Carrying a crash helmet the tousled haired courier was a guy of about thirty three or four, and decidedly good looking. On impulse I asked him to steady the step ladder while I mounted the top step to finish tidying the shelves.

"Good job you arrived when you did as I wouldn't have dared climb to the top without support," I told him as he seized the step ladder.

"That's OK, the view's even better from close up," he said cheekily, staring unashamedly up my skirt.

Moving about while dusting I contrived to part my legs farther and farther, hearing a sharp intake of breath from the courier.

"Hold still I'm coming down."

Descending the step ladder I felt the couriers hands sliding up my thighs and on reaching the floor turned to face him. The hands were on my tights and pantie clad bottom then, squeezing and stroking as he kissed me. The fierce kisses continued while I felt my tights being tugged downwards. Down to the knees they went, panties with them, and when he slipped a hand between my thighs the courier remarked how wet I felt. Fingering me, the kisses continuing, I clung to the leather clad guy.

Eventually he broke free and began pulling his leathers off. Telling me his name was Tim the courier stripped down to just vest and socks, revealing a very erect penis surrounded by curly ginger hair.

Sinking to my knees I went to work on his penis and balls, Tim running his fingers through my hair while gasping how good it felt. I licked, nibbled and sucked his balls, fingers stroking his buttocks, before taking the penis fully into my mouth.

I've no idea how long that part lasted but eventually Tim pulled me upright and kissed me.

"You're a bloody good cock sucker for one so young," he told me.

I undressed then, Tim leaning against my desk and slowly rubbing his penis while watching. By the time I was naked I'd had an exciting idea.

"Do it to me on the senior partner's desk!"

Tim laughed and said, "Lead on then."

Taking him by the hand I led Tim to Sir D B's office and very carefully moved the things from his desk and placed them in an identical order on the carpet. As I've already said he was a very fussy and meticulous man so I wanted to make sure I replaced everything correctly.

Sitting on the end of the desk I spread my legs and Tim dropped to his knees on the deep pile carpet. I put my legs over his shoulders to flaunt my sex at the rampant courier. He proved to be excellent at cunnilingus, taking me to the heights of pleasure time and time again, my body convulsing when the orgasms washed over me.

"Turn around, I'll fuck you bent over the desk."

I eagerly adopted the position, soon yelling my joy when the Tim's penis drove into me. I may have experienced a momentary pang of regret at being unfaithful to Pravin, who was due tomorrow for his usual weekend stay, but the excitement of doing it on the senior partner's desk swept the thought from my mind.

It had been several weeks since Pravin's last visit which may have accounted for my pent up sexual feelings, frustration even, and perhaps the reason I succumbed to the courier so easily?

Hands sliding up down my outer thighs and hips, the courier told me how good I felt, "The way your cunt clings to my cock I mean."

He began fucking me, gripping my hips as he drove his penis in and out. I gripped the edges of the desk tightly, almost desperately at times, as the force of Tim's thrusts sent my body surging forward.

"Lift up a bit I want your tits," he gasped.

I complied and he took my breasts in his hands, squeezing them as he continued fucking me.

His hands back to my hips then, Tim's thrusts increased and I knew he was approaching climax I achieved my own orgasm seconds before he did, erupting into my depths.

It was over and once the courier had left I dressed and started putting the office back to rights. First though, I had to raid the cleaner's cupboard for furniture polish and dusters to erase all signs of my sweaty body from the senior partner's desk, thinking that next time I must put something over the desk to cover it. Next time! What was I thinking, late couriers weren't that usual after all.

I replaced his bits and pieces, the photo of wife and children, a brass plaque on a stand which was some sort of award, and all the other things. It would be the cleaners who would be admonished if anything was out of place and I didn't want that.

(B) Liam. (Late May 1986).

Approximately three month's after my adventure with Tim there was another late courier due and as before I was the one instructed to wait for him. Unlike the first time though I didn't experience feelings of resentment about being told to stay late as I had high hopes the courier would be Tim. However, it wasn't guaranteed.

A number of couriers deliver to the office, mostly during the day of course, and as Tim came more than anyone else I had grounds for feeling confident that it would be he. He usually gave me a wink while making deliveries so I took it for granted he'd be interested in a repeat performance of our first encounter.

Such was my confidence that it would Tim with the late delivery that I left the office at lunchtime to buy some sexier underwear, stockings and suspender belt with matching pale green panties fitting the bill perfectly. When he arrived Tim would find me perched on the step ladder as before but this time with stocking tops on show instead of tights. That should get him going I thought, having convinced myself by now that Tim would be the courier.

Anyway, I changed into the sexier underwear directly the cleaners had left and moved the stepladder into position. Then I waited.

Hearing the click of the front door opening I quickly climbed to the very top of the stepladder and pretended to be reaching for something.

"Ah, will you look at that now!"

Knowing instantly that it wasn't Tim's voice I turned and saw a guy of about forty, crash helmet under his arm and holding a sealed package, staring at me intently.

"Well don't just stand there. I can't quite reach the box file I need, steady the steps for me."

I spoke impulsively but was pleased at the speed with which he dropped his helmet and package to seize the stepladder.

"Thanks," I said, stretching for the box file.

"For sure the pleasures all mine," the courier said. "The finest sight I've seen all day."

"Well hold the ladder still. I'm coming down with my hands full."

Must remember to put the box files back later I thought to myself as I reached the floor, only to feel the couriers hands up my skirt and tugging at my panties.

"Your hands being full suits me just fine," he leered, starting to pull my panties down.

"Stop it!" I said. "You shouldn't take advantage of a girl when she's in a vulnerable position."

"Rubbish. You knew I was coming and perched up there with your sexy knickers on show deliberately; being from the old country green's my favourite colour."

I felt myself blushing to think my ploy, though intended for Tim, was so obvious but there was no time for recriminations, the guy having pulled my panties down thrust a hand between my thighs and laughed.

"For sure I guessed right girl, your cunt is soaking wet. You were up on your perch intending to seduce the poor old courier and my big fat cock's itching to get inside it."

Despite feeling embarrassed that he'd seen through my ploy so easily the guy's words excited me and putting the box files down on the step ladder I flung my arms round the couriers neck and asked his name.

"Liam," he replied, fingering me forcefully enough to make me gasp.

"Put on a show for all the couriers do you?"

"Of course not, the very idea!"

"So why seduce this old courier, or would any cock do?"

"I've had a stressful day and find sex helps me relax," I replied.

It was the first thing that came to mind, but true as it happens.

"Well I'm happy to take full advantage," he leered, his fingers continuing to pump forcefully in and out of me. "Take your knickers right off and climb back up the steps."

Removing his fingers Liam grabbed the box files and plonked them down on a nearby desk while I removed my panties before climbing up the step ladder.

"For sure, now that's a really arousing view!"

Liam was staring up my skirt while I stood on the very top step.

"Turn slightly and spread your legs more," he commanded.

I did as Liam instructed, excited to see the effect I was having on him. The guy unzipped and pushed jeans and underpants down to begin masturbating his erect penis. Not for long though.

"Sit on the top step," he commanded and I again did as he said, feeling a little excited by Liam's domineering manner.

Pulling my skirt high I sat with legs spread, excited by Liam's sharp intake of breath when my cunt was fully revealed to his gaze.

He didn't look for long though. Gripping the uprights of the stepladder Liam leaned forward until his face was between my thighs.

"Your luscious cunt is mine for the taking and I'm having it," he grunted, words which excited me.

Despite the precarious nature of my position, the step ladder wobbling as he licked my cunt, I was loving it. With his tongue boring inside me I grabbed the back of Liam's head to pull and hold him there, aware of the approaching orgasm as he worked on my clitoris.

Having brought me to orgasm Liam straightened up to remove his lower garments completely, muttering, "Now I'm going to have you."

"You'll need to help me down first."

After doing so Liam stripped the rest of my clothes off and took my breasts in his hands. He was sucking a nipple when my searching hand found his lovely hard penis.

"I want you to do it to me on my boss's desk," I whispered in Liam's ear, one hand playing with his balls, the other stroking his penis.

"Sounds good to me," he replied, straightening up.

I led the way, Liam telling me, "You've a nice arse and very sexy walk girl."

Clearing the senior partner's desk took a while as I refused to let Liam help, wanting to make sure everything was placed on the carpet in an exact copy of the layout on the desk. Damn, forgot to sort something out ready to cover the desk I thought as sitting on it Liam urged, "Give head girl."

Oh well I wasn't going to interrupt our fun and games any longer so kneeling on the luxurious carpet I set to work on Liam's penis and balls. With me sucking, kissing and licking his genitals Liam was growing more and more excited until he shouted, "Enough! Your turn on the desk, I need to fuck you now and fuck you good."

He slipped from the desk and I eagerly took his place. With my bottom perched on the edge of the desk Liam lifted my legs up at right angles. Holding them up by each ankle he urged me to put his penis in.

"Gladly!"

Seizing his penis I lodged it between my labia lips and Liam lunged forward. I cried out at the sudden and deep entry of his penis and then grabbed the edges of the desk as he began fucking me. Holding my ankles up and apart Liam watched his penis driving in and out of me, seeming to grow more and more excited. At one point he paused, penis fully embedded inside me, and wriggled his hips to prompt squeals of delight to break from my lips.

Liam resumed his thrusts and without thinking I began stimulating my nipples while revelling in the feel of his penis driving steadily in and out of me, and continued to do so until he came.

Liam dressed hurriedly once it was over, saying he had to get home to Kilburn. I suspect to a waiting wife although he didn't say as much.

When he'd gone I carried out the same routine as I had after Tim, polishing the desk before carefully replacing all the bits and pieces.

scribe10
scribe10
50 Followers