Sandi's Erotic Interludes Ch. 37

Story Info
Two interesting encounters and a slightly scary one.
4.1k words
4.17
4.3k
00

Part 37 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scribe10
scribe10
50 Followers

Chapter 37. Robin, mid-thirties. (July 1993.)

I wasn't far from my destination of C******** when I realised there was something wrong with the car. Pulling onto the hard shoulder to see what was amiss I discovered a puncture in one of the rear tyres. Annoyingly it was the second time I'd had car trouble this year, having previously enjoyed trouble free motoring; the time I'd run out of petrol back in 1985 not really counting as it was my own fault.

I had a vague idea about changing a wheel but had never done it in practise.

'Oh well, here goes' I thought opening the boot to retrieve the jack, which despite my lack of car maintenance skills, I knew to be attached to the side.

At that moment a car pulled up just in front of mine and a guy climbed out.

Walking back towards me he said, "You look like a damsel in distress; can I help at all?"

I explained about the puncture, though there was no need as he'd spotted it himself by this time.

The guy set to and in the twinkling of an eye my car had been jacked up and the wheel removed. Replacing it with the spare wheel the guy told me I'd need to get the puncture repaired, or a new tyre, at the earliest opportunity as it wasn't advisable to drive on the spare any further than was necessary.

"The names Robin, by the way," he told me while fastening the wheel nuts.

"Sandi," I replied, "and I'm extremely grateful. It would have taken me ages to do that, if I could have done it at all as some wheel nuts looked hard to undo."

"Yes they were a bit tight," he agreed.

It was all done and wiping his hands on a cloth Robin asked where I was heading.

"You look like a business woman," he hazarded a guess.

I told Robin I was heading for C******** where I had business with a firm of solicitors which necessitated a two night stay in a hotel.

"Your shoes look a bit incongruous with the rest of your outfit, if you don't mind me saying."

"Oh my heels are in the car. The flat shoes are purely for driving."

"I live in C******** myself so perhaps we could meet up for a drink later, if you're at a loose end. I can also recommend a good place to get your tyre sorted."

"Why not," I smiled at Robin. "I owe you a drink or three for helping me out of a fix."

We arranged that I would follow Robin to the garage he recommended and if it meant leaving my car there, which it did, he would drive me to the hotel.

After changing into my high heeled shoes I climbed into Robin's car beside him, ensuring the hem of my dark grey skirt rode high in the process. From the way Robin had been looking at me I knew he would want more than just a drink but so did I, he was a good looking guy.

We arranged that Robin would meet me at the hotel, which he remarked had a very good reputation,

at eight that evening, giving me plenty of time to settle in.

I freshened up with a shower before partaking of a light evening meal.

Robin took me to a pub he knew, a couple of streets from the hotel where despite his protestations I insisted on paying for the drinks.

"Well OK, but only the first," he conceded.

We made our way to a table in a quieter area of the bar, well aware from a darts match that was in progress.

Robin was a guy in his mid-thirties, with fair wavy hair, dressed in open-necked shirt and jeans. I had changed into a dark blue top and my short denim skirt, with the inevitable stockings and suspender belt. A white half-cup bra and brief lacy panties completed my ensemble.

When we were ready for a second drink I again wanted to pay, telling Robin I was really grateful for his assistance with my wheel, but he wouldn't hear of it. This time he insisted on buying the drinks and swept of to the bar. I noticed him casting numerous glances in my direction while waiting to be served and gratifyingly he wasn't the only one!

Returning with the drinks Robin seemed to have made up his mind because as he sat back down beside me he squeezed my knee suggesting that maybe I could show him my hotel room later.

"Why on earth would you be interested in seeing that," I asked playing the innocent, while aware of his hand creeping up my leg.

"Well the hotel has a good reputation and I'm interested in seeing if the rooms live up to it," Robin replied lamely.

Uncrossing my legs I remarked that having stayed in a few hotels over the years the room in this one didn't seem anything special.

"It's a double though so the bed is plenty big enough for me to show my gratitude for your help earlier," I told Robin, allowing my legs to drift apart as his fingers slipped beneath the hem of my skirt.

"Stockings!" he exclaimed loud enough for some of the darts players to look our way. "Now I really want you," he added in a lower voice.

He was growing ever more excited but unlike me seemed unaware that we had an audience of darts players as his fingers invaded my panties. Robin fingered me and my excitement was greatly augmented by it happening in such a public place and the knowledge that there were probably eight or nine guys who knew exactly what was going on.

Moving my own hand beneath the table I wasn't surprised to feel a very erect penis beneath his jeans.

"Feels like you've plenty to offer a girl," I said, as much for our audience's benefit as Robin's I think.

"Let's go," he said suddenly.

We must both have been hot for it because neither of us bothered to finish our drinks! There were a number of ribald comments from the guys playing darts as we passed through them on our way out and one guy actually groped my bottom.

In my hotel room there was no standing on ceremony with Robin. Seizing me he smothered my face with kisses before saying, "I fixed your wheel and now I'm going to fix you."

"That's one way of putting it I suppose," I replied, after slipping my top off.

"Sexy undies. Gorgeous!" he exclaimed when I unzipped and removed my skirt.

He undressed speedily then and soon stood facing me in nothing but his socks and boxer shorts.

"Show me what you're going to 'fix me' with then," I smiled at Robin.

He lowered his boxer shorts and when Robin's erect penis sprang into view I saw a circumcised specimen, not especially long but pleasurably fat.

"Lovely!"

Seizing it I kissed Robin on the lips before kneeling and getting to work on his genitals.

"Ah yes, that feels good," he gasped as I licked his balls.

I began sucking them and his exclamation of surprise echoed round the room.

"Hell, I've never experienced this before. It feels fantastic," he gasped while I continued sucking his balls.

Then I turned my attention to Robin's penis, licking all the most sensitive areas with loving care before taking it into my mouth. Moving my hands to his buttocks I squeezed the cheeks repeatedly while sucking on his hot penis until he could take no more.

"On the bed with you," he said, suddenly stepping backwards.

Robin removed his boxer shorts while I slipped my panties and bra off before stretching out on the bed. Robin knelt by my side and stroking my thighs told me what an attractive girl I was.

"Flattery could get you anywhere."

"I was the envy of the guys in the pub, they all fancied you," he said. "You could have had your pick of them."

Lowering his face between my thighs to look at my cunt Robin's fingers stroked and probed it before his tongue took over.

"Oh yes!" I cried joyously as he worked on my clitoris, cries which were repeated again and again as he brought me to orgasm.

Then he mounted me. Again my cry of joy rang out as Robin's penis penetrated me.

"This makes changing a wheel very worthwhile," he laughed as he began fucking me.

With Robin's penis driving steadily in and out of me, his tongue probed my mouth and I clung to the guy happily.

Sometime later, dressed and about to leave, a grinning Robin remarked that he'd have to make a point of stopping for broken down vehicles in the future.

"Never know what might transpire," he grinned and left without saying anything about returning next evening, unfortunately.

(The following evening.) An alarming though exhilarating experience.

Contrary to expectation it was a difficult day at work in the strange office and in the evening I was hoping to unwind with a nice long bout of lovemaking from Robin. The trouble was that he hadn't said anything about meeting up again and I didn't have any contact details for him.

Following the evening meal at the hotel I returned to my room wondering what to do. Eventually I decided to have a drink in the pub Robin had taken me to and where it had become apparent he was a regular. Perhaps he'd be there.

I found the pub easily enough but was disappointed to find it sparsely populated with customers, Robin not being among them. However, I ordered a drink and sat on a bar stool hoping he might show up.

After about an hour though and with no sign of Robin, I decided to move on somewhere else. I left the pub and a guy on his way in asked where I was going.

"What concern of yours is it?" I replied, surprised by the question from a complete stranger. "I don't know you, do I?"

"No, but my hand knows your arse," he grinned and I suddenly realised he was the guy who had groped my bottom the previous evening.

"If you're looking for old Robin he'll be at home with his missus tonight," the guy went on.

Of course! I knew Robin was married and should have realised he wouldn't be free to come and go as he wanted.

"Ah, right," I said, brushing past the guy to attain the pavement.

Walking away from the pub I found the guy beside me.

"The names Ray," he told me. "I could be your ray of sunshine and give you what you need better than Robin."

There was something distinctly unpleasant about the guy and for once I found myself feeling repelled by a male rather than the reverse.

"What do you think I am," I retorted, quickening my pace hoping to leave him behind.

Quickening his pace likewise Ray said he knew exactly what I was before grabbing my wrist and pulling me into an alleyway.

It was a public foot-way between streets and despite being a bit dingy and deserted I wasn't too concerned, even when Ray grabbed my breasts.

"Stop it," I snapped pushing him away.

"Don't play hard to get, you know you want it," he grunted, pushing me against the wall and hiking my skirt up.

I found myself wondering if he'd done this sort of thing before because as his hand invaded my panties his knees pressed against my legs, pushing them further apart.

"I saw what was going on in the pub last night and Robin told me about going back to your hotel room and giving it to you. We work together and he told me at lunchtime that you're a slut and couldn't get your knickers off fast enough. Robin reckons you'll spread your legs for anything in trousers and judging by the wetness of your cunt he was right."

Ray was fingering me roughly by the time he'd finished delivering his verdict of my morals.

I instinctively threw my arms round Ray's neck and he laughed, knowing his description of me had been spot on.

"You're desperate for cock and any cock will do," Ray jeered, and to my shame I knew he was right.

There was an urgency about Ray, perhaps due to the public nature of the alleyway, and I felt the tip of his penis nudging at my entrance. Then it was in and he was fucking me up against the wall. I felt the roughness of the brickwork on my bottom as he fucked me but despite the alarming nature of the encounter I felt exhilarated to be doing it in such a public place. As I revelled in the feel of his penis driving in and out of me my thoughts turned, perhaps inevitably, to the possibility of other guys appearing.

With a sudden cry Ray came and simultaneously I did likewise with the fleeting thought of a succession of guys taking over from him.

Ray quickly disappeared, perhaps ashamed of himself now it was over, and having adjusted my clothing I walked back to the hotel. Undressing I found my stockings and panties had been shredded by the roughness of the brickwork and I sported a mass of abrasions across my bottom, something which greatly excited hubby next day, as naturally the first thing I did was tell him all about my adventures.

Basil, early-sixties. (August 1993.)

I was driving through the unfamiliar town looking for my hotel when I saw an old guy, walking with a stick and carrying a bag of shopping, struck and knocked over by a car while on a pedestrian crossing. The car sped away but I managed to make a note of the registration before going to the old guy's assistance. I helped him up and found he wasn't as old as I'd first thought, probably early sixties, but the walking stick had made him seem older.

Anyway the guy told me he was OK, just a bit shaken up, and while we collected his scattered shopping I told him I'd made a note of the offending vehicle's registration number

.

When I offered him a lift home he told me there was no need as he only lived a couple of streets away. I insisted however, telling the guy he'd had a shock, and helping him into the car

.

While the guy directed me to his house, or rather bungalow as it turned out, he cast surreptitious glances at my legs. I wore a two-piece navy blue business suit, the hem of which had ridden up while climbing into the car. My high heeled shoes were laying in the foot-well on the passenger side as usual and he made a comment about how it must be difficult to walk in such things.

I turned into the drive he indicated and saw a very overgrown front garden and a bungalow in need of a bit of maintenance work by the look of it.

Alighting from the car I insisted on carrying his shopping and followed the guy inside the bungalow.

"Lacks a female touch," he murmured by way of apology for the dishevelled appearance of the interior.

"I'll unpack your shopping and make you a coffee shall I?"

"There's no need, I'm not in my dotage yet young lady," he retorted.

"No, but you've had a shock."

I bent to retrieve the milk from his shopping bag and it was I who received a shock when he delivered a resounding smack to my backside.

"Ow!" I cried, straightening up.

"I'm not past it yet young lady, whatever you might think."

After putting his shopping away I busied myself making coffee for both of us, calling through from the kitchen to tell the guy I would be happy to appear as a witness if it came to a court case.

"No harm done," he replied. "Not worth reporting it."

"Nonsense. You can't let the driver get away with that sort of carelessness," I retorted.

In the end I prevailed upon Basil; by this time we'd exchanged names, to ring the police and report the incident, but only after I'd changed into my high heels for his benefit!

There wouldn't be anyone available to come and take a statement until the following afternoon but I told him that was fine because I expected my business to have been completed by lunchtime so I could return to his bungalow to give my side of things.

Basil, who was very well spoken, turned out to be a writer and had authored many books, or at least so he said. He was a widower.

"It's been a good many years since a female has graced these premises with her presence and even longer since I've had one," he told me with a twinkle in his eye, while I walked the length of the room in my high heels for his benefit.

"I'm not surprised if you treat them all as roughly as you treated me," I told him, rubbing my backside ruefully.

"Nonsense, that was a mere tap. Drape yourself over my lap if you dare and I'll show you what rough treatment is really like," he challenged.

Basil was sitting on a straight-backed wooden chair and after a few seconds thought I surprised the guy by taking him up on it.

"Do your damnedest then," I challenged in my turn.

If I'd expected a similar scenario to the one I'd experienced with Sir DB, six years ago, I was quickly disabused of that when Basil began by yanking my skirt up over my bottom and my panties down to my knees.

"Nice shapely bum and with the added bonus of stockings," he muttered and began spanking me.

Light blows to begin with Basil's slaps grew more and more painful until I was literally screaming for him to stop. He took heed of my request but only after spanking me a further five or six times.

I was left feeling limp and when Basil said, "I wonder if that has made you wet," raised no objection when his hand delved between my thighs.

As if I would!

"Ah, methinks the lady doth protest too much, your cunt is sopping. You enjoyed it didn't you?"

With Basil fingering me and his thumb putting pressure on my anus I agreed the spanking had been exciting.

"Excited enough to accept an old cock up your young cunt are you?" he asked.

"Yes," I mumbled and he told me to speak up.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me."

"Slip your things off then but keep the stockings and sussies on."

I undressed and Basil did likewise, the speed in which he was naked making me realize that the walking stick must be pure affectation; he was as agile as I!

Basil possessed a rather large, uncircumcised penis which I eagerly took in my hand. With his own hands on my shoulders impelling me downwards I knelt and began licking all round the bulbous penis head.

"Hmm, that feels good," he gasped and said the exact same thing a moment later when I nibbled his balls.

I was sucking them then with Basil muttering incoherently and running his fingers through my hair.

Next I set to work on his penis in earnest, reaching up to stimulate the old guy's nipples while sucking it. Then I cupped his buttocks in my hands to squeeze the cheeks repeatedly as I took the entire length of his penis down my throat. Basil was practically apoplectic by this time as without realising I was doing it I was fingering his anus while deep-throating his penis.

It ended abruptly when Basil suddenly yanked me to my feet spluttering about how good I was at oral but he now wanted to reciprocate.

"Up on the table with you," he urged.

By the time I'd seated myself on the end of the table Basil had moved the chair into a position between my knees.

"Might as well be comfortable," he grinned before lowering his face between my thighs.

To my joy Basil proved to be brilliant at cunnilingus and I was soon gripping the edges of the table, writhing and shouting my pleasure.

Suddenly standing and pushing the chair away, Basil stood between my legs and when he drove his penis into me I sat upright to fling my arms round his neck. After a dozen or so thrusts he withdrew his penis and bent to suck my nipples.

"Put it back in!" I wailed when Basil seemed in no hurry to continue.

He straightened up laughing and before I realised what was happening lifted me from the table, spun me around, and pushed me forward face down over it. Next, and to my relief, he drove his penis into my cunt again. Gripping my hips Basil fucked me lustily pausing from time to time, whether to make it last longer or perhaps just to tease me I know not which.

Once it was over he withdrew and telling me to stay in position began spanking me again! I was like putty in the guys hands, making no effort to stop him even when his hand was replaced by a slipper.

Eventually though the slippering ceased, by which time my bottom felt on fire. I remained where I was, breathing heavily and gasping that he was cruel.

"Nonsense. You loved it," he replied while lightly stroking my inflamed bottom.

He eased the cheeks apart and in my semi-delirious condition I felt a dribble of spittle on my anus. Then he began fingering me there, initially with one finger but soon adding a second. I was whimpering while Basil drove his fingers rapidly in and out of my anus, soon asking if I 'liked a dick up this tight hole as much as you obviously do up your cunt.'

scribe10
scribe10
50 Followers
12