Sandi's Sojourn to the New World Pt. 02

Story Info
Sandi's only cheat? Or the first of many?
3.9k words
3.45
16.5k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events in this story are true - in a sense. The first event happened beyond the shadow of a doubt, it just may not have happened EXACTLY this way. But since she could remember nothing when I asked her about it years later, I filled in the details myself. The second event may not have happened at all. But something happened with someone. It was around this time that she changed very subtly, but definitely. After this event, our marriage was doomed. All names have been changed to confuse her into thinking it's not about her. But I'm going to send her the link to the story, so she'll know it's about her.

So, I guess that strategy is shot. I'd better not send her the link. But I DID change the names. Know that I changed the names.

Also, you might understand the story a little better if you read Part 1.

*****

It felt better that she dreamed it would be that first day she saw its enormous size. It was at a study group session one early afternoon at her house. She saw it as he leaned back in his chair to stretch himself. She was sitting next to him. When he leaned back his pencil rolled off his book, onto the table and into his lap right alongside his dick. The movement of the pencil caught her eye as she followed it down to his lap. The pencil looked like a toothpick lying beside it, small in comparison to that mass of cock sprawling down his jeans leg. She couldn't take her eyes away. It had never entered her mind that a penis could be that big. Somehow she tore her eyes away and peeked to see if he had seen her staring at his crotch. If he had, he didn't let on like he had. In the weeks that followed her mind recalled the sight often. When she made love with her husband, she recalled the memory of that steel pipe, comparing it to her husband's. It was at least twice as long and much, much thicker. She would try to imagine what it would feel like inside her as she fucked her husband.

Two and a half weeks later, the study group rotated to her house again. Their last class had let out early, leaving them all afternoon to study. They decided to grab a quick lunch first, then head over to Sandi's. He decided to skip lunch and go for a run instead. Sandi went home to prepare for their arrival. He came directly from the track wearing a tank top and a pair of running shorts that were a little snug. They were perfect for highlighting its size and shape. He loved the looks he got from women when he wore them.

Today there was only one woman he wanted to notice. She had been sending signals. He had to see if he had read them correctly. He had. Sandi couldn't keep her eyes off it. The memory of the first time was etched in her brain. This time it was not compressed by his tight jeans.

In college she had only been "modestly" active sexually. She had only given herself to two others before she married at 19. And none but her husband since. But she knew for sure her husband wasn't this big. She'd never wondered about another penis before, but for some reason, today she was "mildly intrigued."

He was younger that her by 9 years. Muscular, trim, fit and toned. And there, covered with silky shorts was the largest penis she had ever seen, by far. She had no idea they could be that big. And it wasn't even hard. It embarrassed her to be thinking about another man's penis. She couldn't bring herself to even think the words "dick," or "cock." But she had to admit to herself that this was a cock. Her husband had a penis; he had a cock.

An equally foreign thought flashed through her mind, "My God, would that even fit in me?"

She didn't know where it came from; she didn't think things like that. She dismissed it immediately, but the seed had been planted.

During the study session she must have excused herself half a dozen times. She blamed it on the coffee, but the truth was her juices would not stop leaking out. She briefly considered fingering herself for relief, and it wouldn't have taken long, but she was afraid of the smell. She wished she had chosen the empty chair next to him just so she could smell his sweat and cigarette smell. She hated that smell on her husband, but on him it just enhanced the growing fantasy in her mind. She had trouble focusing on anything else that day. She would find excuses to get something from the kitchen. When she would return she would slow down and peek over his shoulder into his lap. He was sitting just inside the door.

The thought occurred, "I wonder if he's going commando." Then another round of images came rushing into her mind. The study session was wasted for her. She just wasn't into Chemistry that day, she was studying Anatomy.

Once, when she returned with the coffee pot, offering him another cup, as she peeked into his lap, he put his hand down and innocent "adjusted" himself.

She thought, "Did he just do what I think he did? Did he do it on purpose?" then, "He wouldn't." She put it out of her mind.

The study session ended, people packed up and left. As she closed the storm door behind the last one to leave, she turned around and leaned against the door frame. Her mind went back to "the adjustment." No one else could have seen it.

Her breath stopped, "Had he seen me? Did he know I was staring at his crotch all day?" Her eyes flew open. "He knew." The she whispered, "He knows."

A flood of feelings and emotions rushed through her brain. She felt suddenly excited. She tried to remember how she had reacted. She couldn't really remember. His hand had lingered there a few seconds. The she remembered he moved his fingers up and down along its length. It was barely perceptible, but it was there. And she had looked up he was staring right into her eyes. She looked away immediately, but she had seen the sly smile. It was more of a smirk, of a "Gotcha" than a smile.

The fact is she didn't WANT to look away. She wanted to touch it. It had grown bigger and when he adjusted it, his whole thigh seemed to move. But he had seen the look in her eyes as well. That look told him all he needed to know. He'd seen that look many times.

He knew what she was struggling with in her mind. He knew she had never seen anything as big as his cock. He knew she was wondering if it would fit in her and how it would feel. And he knew by that look that it was just a matter of time until her pussy - her married pussy would be his.

She couldn't believe he had been so blatant. Such sexual confidence and raw sexuality. He knew what he had between his legs and he knew now that this married woman wanted it. She was typical. They marry for position or money, become disillusioned with the baby dicks and end up frustrated, looking for more.

Married women are always better. They were discreet, for one - they had to be. Second, they're not a novice in bed - they know what they want. And they want it all. If you push the right buttons you can fuck 'em for months. You just call them at any time of the day or night and tell them to get over to your place right now. I swear, they will move heaven and earth to get there. They always show up and they're always horny when they get there. He could already see that Sandi would be one of those.

She could see that marvelously large organ in her mind. As she focused on it, it seemed to be pulsing in rhythm with the throbbing in her pussy. It radiated outward from her crotch to her whole body. An itching, a burning was growing quickly. She could smell herself. She quickly estimated in her head that she still had more than 2 ½ hours until she had to pick up the kids from school. She had time.

She sprang forward and crossed quickly to the couch, shedding her shirt and bra. She quickly peeled off the rest of her clothes leaving only her socks and tennis shoes. She decided not to shut the front door as she usually would - she was feeling naughty.

The fantasies were swirling around in her head. She imagined him returning for a book he had forgotten, seeing her lying there naked, walking in and ravishing her. Her eyes were closed; she had one hand squeezing her tits roughly. Her other hand was between her legs trying to put out the fire. She wanted.

She fantasized he would walk in and see her legs spread apart with her knees drawn back, exposing her sex to him. She wanted him to know it was HIS cock she wanted slamming into her sopping cunt instead of her fingers. She saw their eyes locked, him ripping those silky shorts off freeing that dick in all its tumescent glory. Her eyes were squeezed shut. Then something darkened the light. She opened her eyes in a panic, looking at the door. He was standing there. He was there! And his hand was stroking his cock up and down. How long had he been standing there watching her? He had seen everything. He knew what she was doing and that his dick was the reason she was doing it.

There was no explaining this away. It was no longer her fantasy, it was new and real. He opened the storm door and crossed over to the couch. His hand never stopped stroking his cock. With long, slow strokes which carried with them the pledge of the most intense pleasure.

He leaned down close to her ear and said, in a low, erotic voice,

"You stared at my cock the whole session." She nodded her head hesitantly. Her hand was still imbedded in her pussy, but was now motionless.

You want me to fuck you with it." He paused. "Don't you." Again, the slow nod. He reached down and lifted her wrist, pulling it away from her. He turned it and guided her pleasure-coated fingers into his mouth. He sucked and licked them completely clean.

"Your taste is exquisite," he said. He lowered their hands toward his swollen rod, hovering just above, but not touching. He looked into her eyes - into her soul.

"You've never had a cock this big." Again, he paused. "Have you?" She shook her head.

"You want to touch it?" Pause. "Don't you?" Nod.

"Say it." Pause. "Say what you want."

"I want to touch it."

"Do you?"

"Yes."

"Then lay your hands on it. Feel it." He released her hand. She held it just above his pulsating member for a nervous moment. Her fingers twitched in anticipation of that first tentative touch. Such strength, such Maleness.

This was the first step in the Sojourn To The New World - when the woman touches the cock. She transfers ownership to herself. She rested her fingers lightly on top. After a couple of seconds she began her first exploration of another cock besides her husband's. She slid her fingers down and back an inch. She wrapped her fingers around it and speeded up. She stretched them around as best she could, but she was far from enclosing it. She continued stroking the mammoth lightly.

This was the next step in the Sojourn - getting her to stroke the cock. Make her feel its power. It caused a shift in her mind as she handled the giant penis. She took ownership of it, transferring with it her loyalty from her husband to this man. He was her man now and this was her cock. She examined her cock up close. It didn't seem overly long, but she really had no prior experience in these things. She only knew it was much, much longer that her husband's. But the girth was unbelievable.

The next step was to get her to imagine and feel the cock inside of her. Her hand was steady as she stroked firmer and faster. It was a solid mass and rock hard, yet velvety smooth to the touch and very warm - almost hot. Its smoothness was interrupted by fat, bulging veins crisscrossing the surface. The head was large but proportional. As she stroked, a bead of fluid appeared at the tip. Her first instinct was to taste it.

She lowered her head. He stopped her. She looked confused, "Say what you want"

"I want to taste it."

He nodded his consent. Another line crossed. She was now following his orders. She ran the flat of her tongue across the slit. When she reached the tip of her tongue, she flipped the large drop into her mouth. Another line - she tasted his fluids. She noticed it was sweeter than her husband's. But he didn't matter to her anymore.

Her mind, her whole body was lost in an ethereal world that was blocking everything in her consciousness. It was him, her, their bodies and pleasure. She was changing; becoming a slut for big cocks. She would do anything to please him. Anything that would end with his cock plunging in and out of her.

She used everything her husband had taught her in 14 years of married sex, but she felt she was lacking. Desperation was building inside her.

"I want to please him so he will fuck me so hard. I want to make him so hot to fuck me that he will ravage me. I want to please him."

And she crossed another line in a process she never knew existed, let alone applied to her. She VOLUNTARILY obeyed his orders.

"I want you to ravage me." She moaned. He placed his hands under her arms and lifted her up. His eyes bored into hers.

"What did you say?"

"I want to be ravaged," she said, louder.

"What do you want?" this was critical. Her answer would smash another barrier in her mind. If she was to be his, she had to do so with complete knowledge of her choice.

"I want you to fuck me," she said more firmly.

"Say it again."

"FUCK. ME." Each word was stated clearly and separately, with conviction.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

The last question. The last vestige of propriety. "You're married."

"Fuck him. I need your cock," she said quietly. She meant it. "Fuck me now and fuck me hard. I want to feel that giant cock pounding into my fuck hole as hard and as deep as you can bury it until I scream. Is that clear enough?"

Her transformation was complete. I didn't matter what happened after today, she had forever made her choice. She had admitted to herself what she truly was now and she was OK with it. It would only get easier after this. Not only for him, but for anyone she wanted. Her husband and children would only be a distant memory. They would never be her focus again. Only HER pleasure found in a strange cock.

"Crystal. Lay down on the rug. Spread your legs wide. Show me what you're offering for my cock's approval. It'd better be good enough."

She did as he ordered, a smile on her face. To emphasize her devotion she placed her feet on the floor and dry humped the air lewdly.

"Put your hands behind your knees and pull your legs back. I want everything out of the way." She complied. Then he looked down in her eyes with a look of power on his face.

"I want you to understand. I want to be absolutely clear. I am going to fuck you. I'm not going to 'make love' to you. It's gonna be raw, animal fucking. Your cunt will never the same. I'm gonna rearrange your organs with this cock you said you wanted. You won't be able to walk right for a week. I'm not gonna worry about what you want or need. I'm fucking your cunt to get my rocks off. Period. Do you understand?"

She looked at him, speechless. "Is this what you want?" She nodded with more confidence. "Then tell me what you want, "he shouted.

With equal vigor and volume she screamed, "Fuck me godammit, fuck me now."

She was his for as long as he wanted her. She would be a good interim fuck until he got back with this wife. He laughed to himself, remembering this all started because she wanted to help him save his marriage. How ironic. Now it had cost hers. Stupid bitch. He was gonna enjoy fucking her body over and over, anytime and anywhere he wanted. Maybe share her with friends in a gang bang. The possibilities were endless. She would never refuse him anything he told her to do. She would do it instantly and without complaint because he was all she had now. She couldn't live without his cock now. She had abandoned her family and left her old life behind.

He pulled his hips back like the hammer of a gun. With no hesitation he blasted forward burying his giant cock balls deep in one shove. It was more like an explosion. At the sudden intrusion her head flew back, her face twisted and she screamed out, "Oh, shit. Jesus. Yes."

He only paused for a second. He didn't want her to get adjusted. The first time must be unforgettable. So memorable and mind-blowing to the married woman that she would have to experience it over and over. For Sandi's first time he wanted there to be enough fear of what was coming next to keep her on the edge.

He would enjoy Sandi's first cheating fuck. It was all new to her, like she was a married virgin. A frightened dove. He - the hawk. She had made the choice herself. He wanted that clear.

God, he so loved that moment when all the internal struggle with a now-discarded morality crumbled in the face of uncontrollable lust. She was screaming out for all the world to hear what had been hidden whispers she dare not allow to even enter her conscious thoughts. She was a cheating slut - and she loved it. There could be no going back to what she had or didn't have before. The transformation was complete, punctuated with a single plunge of a massive cock into the uncharted depths of her married body.

Nerves that had lain dormant her whole life, waiting, unused, now fired off all at once, like they were intended to do. It felt like she had been fucked with a cattle prod. Long-silent pathways of pleasure began to respond to the new stimulus pummeling her, as they coursed their way to the pleasure centers of the brain. She couldn't distinguish one sensation from another. They weren't emanating from a single place, but from everywhere. She had never imagined, let alone experienced anything close to this.

It was a combination of the size of his dick, the size of her need, and the illicit nature of stolen, forbidden sex that pushed her into a place she liked and would never deny herself again. Regardless of the cost, she had not only crossed, but obliterated a line she would never acknowledge again. It was now just a reference point in her distant past.

For the next week she fed her new need as often as she could. She would have taken more, but he was too busy. But she learned she could not be as free in satisfying her need as she had previously thought. Coordination proved difficult and infrequent. She slowly slipped back into respectability and learned to control and suppress her need for the next 17 years.

Her relationship with her husband steadily deteriorated. How could she be satisfied with him any longer? She had been to sexual Valhalla. When she "made love" with her husband, she always ended up disappointed. He just could no longer satisfy her. She settled into a cold, distant, disconnected sex life devoid of passion. Mostly it was her. How could he know he would never be able to please her as a man?

But he bought toys, lingerie for her; they took trips together, sex games - anything he could think of to engage her sexually. Most of the time there was no intimacy at all, everything was mechanical. After years of frustration and emotional isolation he accepted his fate that she was gone forever. His heart longed for any kind of sexual engagement with her on a regular, sustained basis. He finally succumbed to a life-long fascination with pornography. Half in anger for her lack of intimacy and half in need of something, anything. The women he saw on the screen were willing and eager. He substituted her face and body in their places. Imagining the woman moaning in pleasure was his wife.

But this was a poor substitute for what had been taken from him. Unfortunately, it was the best he could do under the circumstances. But by turning to pornography he provided her the weapon for their eventual destruction. As long as she could make everyone believe that HE was the cause of their marital problems by turning to pornography (as a result of his near-virtual rejection by his wife), all attention was diverted away from her lack of effort to rectify the problem from her side. It painted her as a victim, when in fact she was the perpetrator.

12