Sandi's Sojourn to the New World Pt. 03

Story Info
Sandi admits to her addiction. Lives for big cock.
4.3k words
3.13
20.6k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events in this story are true - in a sense. The first event happened beyond the shadow of a doubt, it just may not have happened EXACTLY this way. But since she could remember nothing when I asked her about it years later, I filled in the details myself. The second event may not have happened at all. But something happened with someone. It was around this time that she changed very subtly, but definitely. After this event, our marriage was doomed. All names have been changed to confuse her into thinking it's not about her. But I'm going to send her the link to the story, so she'll know it's about her.

So, I guess that strategy is shot. I'd better not send her the link. But I DID change the names. Know that I changed the names.

Also, you might understand the story a little better if you read Parts 1 & 2.

*****

The sun seemed to bore a hole through the awning, making her want to be anywhere else right now. It was baking outside on a late summer day. The sweat beaded on her upper lip in tiny individual globules. They swelled and merged into a tiny river headed for the corner of her mouth. Yuck! But the Agency required them to take an active role in Community events and do simple health screenings - blood pressure readings, blood sugar levels, things like that. Not hard work but it provided a service to the community. They passed out educational literature, brochures, and company logo trinkets.

After a few hours of this, you fold up your portable awning, pack up your stuff and unload it all back at the office. Sandi was almost always there. She felt it was her responsibility as branch manager to be the face of her company at these events. She would raise community awareness of their company, providing possible future business. She was most often accompanied by the Marketer, whose job it was to visit all the places which referred patients to their services.

The current Marketer was John. He had only been with them a short time, but in that short time had developed an easy familiarity with everyone in the office. He had what seemed an unusually intimate relationship with the boss, considering his short time on the job. He seemed to have broken through most of her hard administrative shell. He seemed more like a confidante than an employee.

But he was an interesting fellow. He had good enough looks but what distinguished him was his personality. He had a unique ability to be funny, even silly, yet be taken seriously. It was effortless. The serious side tended to be oddly attractive to women. The seemed to fawn over him, but he gave the impression that all the female attention was more of an annoyance than anything. That prompted them to try even harder to gain his attention. Some resorted to whispering sexy, even vulgar things to gain favor. Sandi had seen all this and kept him at a "respectable" distance.

One day she overheard them talking about what made him so attractive. The word around the water cooler among the girls was that he was hung like a horse. Sandi heard one of her nurses confiding to another that her sister had dated John and swore he had the biggest cock she had ever seen. And he knew how to use it. He had fucked her sister all night on more than one occasion. Unknown to Sandi, the nurse whose sister had fucked him had recommended him to Sandi in hopes of getting her shot at that giant salami herself. That's how he had come to be employed there.

He had grown unusually friendly to Sand and she seemed to have responded by granting him greater access to herself. Always professional on the surface, but pointing to something more - or at least the potential for something more.

But on this hot, late-summer day a massive shift in the landscape altered their relationship drastically. Sandi was dressed in her company T-shirt, khaki shorts and running shoes, her hair up in a clip, gathered at the back of her head. He wore a company T-shirt of a different color, sandals and running shorts. The only significant thing about their wardrobes is the final item. He wasn't out of shape by much, but he also wasn't as thin as he used to be, either. He looked like he needed a little more running, because the running shorts didn't fit as loosely as they used to. They were almost snug.

When he entered the awning, it was impossible NOT to notice the rolling pin outlined in his shorts. It was borderline obscene. Sandi had never seen him in casual clothes before. She knew she should send him home to change into something less revealing, but he lived 30 miles away and by the time he could go home, change and get back the event would be nearly half over. They were already getting swamped and she didn't like the prospect of working the event by herself while he went home to change.

That was the "official" story. The "real" story was, the sight of that giant cock in running shorts triggered a flood of feelings from years before. She couldn't stop them. She didn't want to let it out of her sight for one minute. As it turned out, she couldn't keep her eyes off his crotch the whole day. He noticed right away. For a while when she had to talk to him she was trying to keep her eyes up to a respectable level, but it was obvious she wanted to look at his dick. It was a humorous situation that got more and more silly as the day wore on. They tried to be discreet, but really only made a moderate effort.

Soon they began playing clandestine games with each other, suppressing the giggles for the most part. He would stretch backwards when he was sitting in a chair, pulling his shorts up higher, exposing the head out the bottom of the leg where only she could see. She would drop something close to him, bend down to retrieve it and "accidently" rub against his dick on the way back up or flash him her deep cleavage, which became almost obscene by the end of the day.

They had brought a cooler with drinks and popsicles for keeping cool during the day. She would get a Popsicle, and stroke it slowly in and out of her mouth, like she was sucking his dick, or thrust it between the top of her substantial cleavage like she was fucking it. The space under the awning was very limited, crowded with their tables and equipment. This meant they had to be in close proximity. He began pinching her nipples playfully when she brushed against him. Though it was a hot day, her nipples threatened to cut a hole through her T-shirt.

They both knew they should stop, but they were having so much fun, and for different reasons. Sometimes their antics raised some eyebrows. All those feelings and needs from years ago came back in a rush, so that she found it difficult to concentrate. She fumbled with the machines, wrote down wrong values. It didn't help when he rushed over to correct her. He would press that meat rod into her ass, or her shoulder, if seated. A couple of times he subtlety dry-humped her ass. He knew what he was doing was distracting her. She could feel it burn where it touched her - and in her groin. Sometime during the day she finally had had enough teasing and set about to make it happen. She would have that cock inside her - today.

The last few hours seemed to move in reverse. They played. They giggled, but she was focused on one thing only. There was a small part of her mind that reminded her she had been a good girl all these years. She had successfully buried those yearnings - until today. The sight of that magnificent fuck tool outlined by those silky shorts was too much for her to ignore. It was so blatant she COULDN'T ignore it. The sexual games added fuel to her fire. She had to have it. She WOULD have it. She deserved it.

Now, how to make it happen. She decided it would happen when they took the equipment & supplies back by the office. They packed up, drove to the office unloading, then put everything away.

"I'm so hot, John. Get us a Dr. Pepper and some ice and bring it to my office. We'll talk about the things that came up today."

"Be right there. I need something myself."

"It was so hot out there I wished I could strip down to just my shorts. You looked hot, too."

"I was. Yeah, we need to talk about what I learned today. There's something I'd like to bring up with you. I have a suggestion that could be a win-win situation for both of us. But, we'll talk."

The sexual overtones were intentional and not missed by either of them. Sandi began to put her plan into motion. She went into the restroom on the other side of the office by the back way to avoid John. She closed the door, but left it ajar a few inches. She turned to see if she could be seen in the mirror from the hall.

She peeled off her sweaty T-shirt, followed by her damp bra, dropping them on the toilet seat behind her. She checked the mirror again to see if he had come around the corner in search of her yet. He hadn't. She knew it would be any second. She wet some folded paper towels and began slowly, systematically wiping her breasts.

She felt they were her best feature. She gave special attention to the nipples. She wanted him to see her like that. True, it was blatant want. And with the door ajar like it was, there was no way he would miss her. She had her shoulders pulled back to showcase those glorious 38DD's. They were firm and full. The cool water and her excitement stiffened her nipples until they stuck out obscenely, just like she wanted. She wanted him to see the physical signs of her excitement. She felt so alive.

"Sandi?" he called out as he rounded the corner. He froze in mid-stride, his eyes locked onto her reflection in the mirror as she had planned. He backed up around the corner to hide, giving him time for a long look without being seen. Her naked tits were magnificent. Better that he'd fantasized about them many times. He watched her for a few more seconds as she moved the paper towels over the mounds of her tits, her ribs, and the plains between them endlessly. They looked so firm and perfectly shaped. She leaned over the sink, running the towel under the cool water. Her tits hung down, jiggling as she rubbed the towel between her hands. "This is too easy," she thought.

He was fully hard now with 3" of his aching dick sticking out the leg of his shorts. He knew then that it was going to happen today. They had played sexual games all day. The signs were unmistakable. She was a bitch in heat. She wanted him. This display was not accidental. "OK, John. Give the Lady what she's asking for," he muttered to himself.

This wasn't the first time a married woman had thrown herself at him. He knew what to do next. He waited until she was looking down and quickly crossed the hall and put his back against the wall. She couldn't see him. He stripped off his clothes, leaving them in a pile on the floor. He tiptoed quietly down the wall, his cock bobbing up and down like a witching stick, except he wasn't after water, he was after married pussy. He got to the edge of the door on the hinge side. With his left hand he pushed to door open until it was open all the way. Just as he was about to turn and grab her, she emerged through the door completely naked and faced him.

"It's not nice to sneak up on a naked woman."

"Who said I was gonna be nice?"

He took her face in his hands and kissed her hard on the mouth for a full minute. They were still kissing, but his hands slid down her back and cupped her full, round, meaty ass with both hands. He kneaded them roughly and jerked her pelvis against the flagpole between them. She rubbed her belly back and forth feeling its size.

He wasn't much taller than her, but the tip of his cock touched the underside of her tit. It felt like a log - hard and huge. She wormed her hands between them, surrounding this gloriously huge salami. She was going to enjoy this. He returned the favor by palming her tits in his hands, concentrating on the sensitive nipples. He pinched them, pulling them away from her body. She pulled back, away from the intense sensation. She broke free. She dropped to her knees. She had to bend backward to avoid getting her eye put out. She stared at it for a few seconds as if it hypnotized her. It was so beautiful.

This one was different than the first one. This one was long AND thick. She held in her hands the rocket that was going to blast her into orbit. God, she wanted it so bad. She flicked her tongue across the corona. He shivered. She sucked the head into her mouth like a grape, in one motion, and immediately sucked hard on it. He pushed her head away. It was too hard, too intense. Her eyes came up slowly, locking on his. A wicked, playful smile spread across her face. "I'll remember that, bitch," he thought to himself.

She slid the flat of her tongue back and forth against the underside of his cock. She brought her hand up and cupped his balls while her tongue scoured the surface. Then she started a single lick from the bottom of his balls, up and over, wiggling her tongue up his dick, continuing up to the tip. She took the head in her mouth slowly, tenderly taking in as much of the great, giant shaft as she could. With half of the anaconda down her throat, she slipped her thumb and fingers around the exposed shaft, and began stroking it up and down, her circled fingers following her lips, copious spit drooling down the shaft onto his balls. He was appreciative. His head was back. He maintained his balance by holding his hands on her ears, following her up and down on his dick. He wasn't forcing anything, just making sure it kept going. He stopped her when he was getting close.

"I want to shoot this somewhere else."

"Oh, you do?" she said playfully. "And where might that be, may I ask?"

With that he grabbed under her arms, pulling her to a standing position. His jaw was set as he spun her around by her shoulders. She didn't understand what he wanted her to do and looked at him quizzically over her shoulder. He drew his hand back and smacked it hard, on her ass, leaving a distinct handprint. She let out a little yip, looking genuinely shocked, but she didn't complain, staring into his eyes.

He once again took her shoulders, moving her in front of the toilet and pushed forward on the back of her neck. Then he smacked her other ass cheek. She knew what he wanted. He had no way of knowing this was her favorite position. She bent over sticking her ass in the air wagging it from side to side, taunting him. He ignored the bait smacking her ass repeatedly, alternating cheeks. She raised her head up, arching her back. Her eyes were closed with a look of euphoria on her face. She was taking shallow breaths in and out through her teeth.

It was time. She was ready, he observed. He centered his torpedo behind her full, luscious ass, following her crack down to where the center of her femininity was being lewdly displayed. It looked like a helicopter landing pad from the rear. He aimed his missile at the center and plunged half his cock in before she pulled forward, stopping all forward progress.

"Easy, there, big boy. You're the biggest thing that's ever been in there. Just give me a minute to stretch it out. Believe me; nothing is going to stop me from taking it all."

"Payback time," he said to himself. "Sure, bitch; I'll slow it down for you." He pulled out leaving only the head in her. Then be began his conquest of another married pussy. He had originally planned on just fucking her, but now he was going to own her. He knew how to do it. He would go so slowly until she begged him for it. She shoved her ass back to get more penetration, wanting it deeper. When he had broken her will and made her his cock slave, then he would rut her like a whore. But not until she begged for his cock.

He move it in only an inch, then pulled it out slowly. He did this for the next 10 minutes, speeding up as the time passed, but still only an inch. She moaned and writhed under him, but said nothing. He moved it in another inch then pulled it out 2", in 2", our 2". Speeding up as he went. She was now whimpering. He smacked her ass hard when she tried to jerk back on his cock trying for deeper penetration. He repeated the cycle at 3", after which he reached around and seized her tits roughly. She jumped and pushed her pussy back on his shaft. He pulled out all the way and brutally pinched her nipples.

"Bad girl."

She whimpered again. He was breaking her down. He put his cock back just inside her opening and began rocking in and out 2" again. Her thighs were trembling as her pussy oozed down the insides. She did not want to give in. It was a battle of wills,

The outcome was already decided. He knew that her need for his big cock to be inside her was greater that her will to resist. All he had to do was wait. She would be broken. She wanted to be broken. She needed it too badly. Her resolve was already weakening. She was being betrayed by her burning addiction. She was nearly at the end of her willpower. She ached to feel the uncontrolled explosions of fireworks going off, encompassing body and soul. That's what she remembered. That's what she wanted now.

"Why is he doing this to me? Can't he see I need to be fucked hard?" Her will was crumbling. "Is he trying to break me? Is that what he wants before he'll fuck me? What good is winning the battle if I don't get fucked like I crave. I have to have it. I know it, he knows it. I'll do anything. Anything he wants. Who am I kidding; I AM a slut and a big cock whore. I'm a slave to big dicks. I can't stop now. His cock owns me. I don't care, I just want that cock in me."

"Please," she squeaked. Her vulnerability sounded thru.

"Did you say something?" A silent pause. "Sandi?"

"Fuck me, godammit!" she screamed.

"I thought so, bitch. I thought you'd come around. You know I own your pussy now. It's mine." He slapped her ass hard. "Isn't it, bitch?" Another slap.

"Yes." She grunted.

"Who does this pussy belong to?" Slap.

"You, John. Only you."

"Damn right. And I'm gonna use it to make me feel good." Slap. "And you're gonna do everything I tell you to do. Aren't you, bitch?" Slap.

"Yes, John. Yes."

"And you're gonna love everything I do for you? Aren't you, bitch?" Slap.

"Yes, John. Please...just fuck me now. I need it. I need it so bad."

He pulled out of her pussy completely, planting himself on the balls of his feet, preparing for the onslaught about to happen. She had no clue. He reached up and wound his fingers in the hair on the back of her head. He tightened his grip and pulled her head back. This caused her back to arch downward, sticking her pussy up at a better angle. He also noticed it pushed her tits out. They were begging to be handled, so he did, pinching the nipples. While he distracted her with this, he was lining himself up once again.

The onslaught came out of nowhere for her. She had no warning, she felt nothing preliminary. She was concentrating on the exquisite pain from her nipples. Then the next instant felt like her body had been inverted, filling in every crevice of her pussy. He had plunged balls deep in one stroke. It was hard. His hips smacked loudly and her ass jiggled uncontrollably at their first explosive contact. He wanted maximum penetration on that first stroke. Sexual blitzkrieg. Once inside, he only paused a second for effect. He had wanted to feel her total surrender. Wanted to feel her holding her breath, suspended in anticipation of something, whatever it was that was coming next.

He drew his hips back and began the savage attack that lasted for the next 20 minutes. She was in constant orgasm from the first stroke. Somewhere in the first 15 minutes she had passed out from pleasure overload. He wrapped his arm around her waist to hold her up. Her knees wouldn't hold her up anymore. Her massive tits were flailing wildly. The sounds she made can only be described as gurgles. After 20 minutes he laid her down on the couch in the lobby. She was still naked, sweaty, with his cum leaking out of her ravaged hole mixed with her own juices.

12