S&P: Interrogation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Linda, have you ... ever let go like that?"

Linda's eyes filled with tears. "I did, with Becky, and then I wouldn't let myself. Not even with Patti or Mike."

"Linda, I have a request." Long pause.

"Do you think we could watch Patti and Mike make love? Do you think they could watch us? I want to lose myself the way you lost yourself. Maybe we'll do it together. Maybe they will too."

Linda paused. "Do you want them ... as lovers?"

Sue smiled and shook her head no. "But you still do. I found out why from Carol. You helped them make Mikie. You helped them ... lose themselves in each other. That must have been the greatest night of your life."

Linda smiled. "No, it wasn't." Then she read something into Sue's expression. "But it could be. If you trust me this much, it could be."

The two women went to sleep soon thereafter, but only after Linda promised to talk to Pat and Mike about Sue's idea.

(End of Part 3)

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Great to see more of S&P

This is a good story line, I miss Linda_s from here, and love that you chipped in with Patricia on this set of characters.

Keep em coming please!

John

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lesbian MILF Seductress: 30th B'day Birthday girl is seduced by teenager at Broadway show.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
The Lust of the General Miranda is seduced by her commanding General, Rebecca.in Lesbian Sex
I Join the Lesbian Mile High Club She can't resist her new CEO.in Lesbian Sex
Take Two A lady CEO seduces her conservative PA.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories