Sandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H20wader
H20wader
306 Followers

"What if he wants to do it more than once?"

"Use your mouth and hands."

"How? He will choke me."

"No, he will not. You do everything. If he holds you or tries to push in, stop everything and just look a him. He will go along with you; a man will do anything when his cock is in a woman's mouth. You are in total control."

Everything she said was true. Except that when I did come for James it was a very small orgasms. He seemed to have so much goo inside him. I would leak the stuff for hours unles I showered and wash it out of my body. James was so happy that I was having sex with him, he immediately asked me to marry him. The wedding went as planned, Nicole was there as promised, and we did make love every night for two weeks before the wedding.

James did use me hard after the wedding, but by following the directions Nicole had made, I was ready for that. The man was insatiable, he no more than filled me with his sticky goo than he was ready to start again. I had to ask him to do it to me on chairs, on tables and on couches. He was always ready to clean me but his tongue could not get deep inside me where the goo was. He loved it; I just wanted to NOT have to sleep in those wet spots.

In the New Year, I was pregnant. I had called Nicole about the constant rutting, she told me to wait and see if it would be different when we returned home after the honeymoon. I waited, I saw all he wanted to do was flood me with that sticky goo. I began to have headaches, back aches, cramps, sore muscles and I was tired a lot. I was uncomfortable with the baby. I talked to my doctor and we discovered that I was depressed. I used all of that to keep Big Dick away from me.

That spring I was in Paris when Nicole married Jacques. We made love for 14 nights before that wedding too. After that beast back home, it was so good to have Nicole's sweet hands and tongue on my body again. After I explained it all to Nicole, she agreed with me. As soon as I returned home, I told him in no uncertain terms that I would not permit that THING inside of me again.

James wanted a boy. He got Victoria. The baby thing was gross, I was as big as a damn barn, but over all, easy. I would never do that again. It would interfere with my European trips if I had more than one child. I actually hated the idea of that monster inside me.

Victoria and I went to Paris to meet Nicole and Henri, her son with Jacques. She was had been three months with child when she married. After that Nicole and I met every year for six weeks in the summer and a month in the winter. We wrote constantly. We alternated years, She visited me on odd years and the even years I was there with her. Until she was 11, Victoria was with me. We saw all the cities of Europe with Nicole and Henri, the son she had with Jacques Then Victoria did not want to go anymore. She had found some silly adventure club James had started. Something to do with being out in the woods, I think.

James wanted more children, I did not want Big Dick in me. After dinner one night he asked if we could do an insemination without sex. We would have a doctor add the semen James provided to my womb when I was most fertile. I saw how much he loved Vicky and decided to do it. Small children are fun as long as the nurse or nanny does the work. The I remembered how Victoria had been turned away from me with his silly youth gang. She was spending most of her free time with him. I never answered his question, I was not going to do that.

The year that Victoria turned 15, Nicole was slated to visit me. We had decided to make this trip a long one, 10 weeks. We decided that together we would travel the Canadian Province of Quebec and especially the city of Montreal. They do speak French there so Nicole could use her native tongue (what a delightful tongue) and I could use my learned French tongue. She arrived at the airport alone. Henri had stayed with his father in Paris. I drove my lover to my home. It was early only ten o'clock in the morning. We bathed in that huge tub again. We made love again. God, she was so good. We spent most of the day in bed. The orgasms just went on and on and on. They never stopped.

James was home for dinner. The cook did a fine job. Nicole is French, but she will eat American food if it is well prepared and if it has been well chosen. James had a bottle of very old and very good French wine. Even Nicole was impressed by it.

It was after that great dinner that James invited us two women to his study for an after dinner drink. He rarely did this for anyone. But as long as Nicole was with me I would go anywhere and do anything. He left and we went to the bathroom where Nicole pushed my dress up and kissed my naked pussy. After I pushed her dress up and kissed her naked pussy, we headed for James' study.

The first indication that all was not correct was the open bottle of twenty five year old cognac sitting on the coffee table. James has a drinking problem. The second was Jacques, who was sitting next to James on that large overstuffed gross-looking leather divan. Both of them were smiling and sipping the cognac.

"Ah. My dear Nicole. What a pleasure to see you again so soon." My very pleasant world was about to come apart. "James was kind enough to hold this meeting at his home. We are not as silly or stupid as you two appear to think."

"In a nutshell," my husband said, "You two are caught. We have film and more. We would like a divorce. if you fight the divorce, I will put 50 films of you two fucking on the internet. All you friend and family will find a copy."

Well. It was simple after that. The lawyer I found was good. The lawyer Nicole found in France was good. But given the threat that they would publish the many films, Nicole and I were in a losing situation. We walked away with nothing except a million dollars each in hard cash. Not the living we were used to but good. the thing that made me the angriest was his reference to out love making as fucking.

We settled in Montreal. There was a small tourist travel shop for sale. We bought it. Nicole and I plan trips into Quebec. I handle the Americans and she does the Europeans. It is a wonderful life. The children visit more now that they are in college. I think they are planning to be married.

Our ex-husbands were like twins. They found excellent trophy wives, young and good breeders. They started new families at forty. James has two boys and Jacques has two girls. They both are doing quite well in their banking businesses. They send us business.

It has worked out very well. And Nicole still has the same taste as that day so long ago. Sweet, warm and delicious.

My life has always been rather easy.

#####

Sandra and James

By H20wader

*****

Sandra had her say so I have to allow James a say, right? Let us begin.

*****

I am James Tovilar McCready IV. I have read Sandra's little blurb. She emailed it to me, wanting my permission to tell the world about her love affair and our marriage. I found it to be interesting. Nothing there that I did not know, of course, but it was interesting to read what she had to say. I told Sandra that I would add my own remembrances to what she had written and post them both together. I am now of an age where stories of the past are good for the soul.

Therefore, I write.

I do not remember our first meeting but it was well before the silly hair-pulling incident.

Our great-great-grandfathers started the Great Lakes Savings and Trust Bank. Here after known as the GLS&T Bank. Her ancestor, Rafe Devers, got his money from selling shoddy gunpowder in that long ago war Great American War. Rafe had sold a lot of shoddy gunpowder to the Federal Government. He also sold a lot of the same shoddy gunpowder to the South by way of Canada.

My ancestor got his money just after the war (he actually fought and then stayed down there for ten years as a carpetbagger.) Old Tovilar McCready was a scoundrel of the first order. He found a backwards county in western Virginia and spent 10 years robbing the people blind. Using the freed slaves as a power base and a platoon of US Troopers as the law, he ran the entire county. He came home with a lot of money. I am not sure why he left Virginia, he seemed to doing very well.

Rafe (hers) looked down on my ole gramps as a thief. I figured what they had done made them both thieves. The GLS&T Bank was founded in the summer of 1877, after the two fellows found they were both trying to buy the same whorehouse. They decided to from a bank and use the Bank's money to increase their wealth and buy that whorehouse. So they did.

Also in the fall of 1877, the two thieves married. There are some letters from that time and of course family rumors. It is generally assumed by the families that the two brides were whores, one French and one Irish. They each had two children, both sons. The oldest sons entered the bank and rose quickly to the top of the small bank after their fathers died. The younger sons died in the Spanish American War of yellow fever, not gunshots.

Amos (her tree) and Andy (my tree), the bankers, married. Now comes the so-called old money and new money bit. Amos's wife (Desiree) could trace her family back to one of the first Frenchmen to build the town (village) of Detroit. He was one of the people who paddled the canoes. You know, a common laborer. Desiree's family never had any money and she married Amos so her family could eat. (Would that be called whoring? Maybe not, closer to sacrificing one's self for the good of others.)

Andy married a young Irish whore named Liza when she became pregnant. We never knew her last name. Or for that matter where she came from.

There was a multitude of children. Between the two horny bastards they begat 17 children. This was good, because the family was ripped in the First World War and the

Great Flu Epidemic 0f 1919. Of almost 30 men, women and children who were alive in 1916, only 10 survived. The bank survived also. Actually Desiree ran the bank for five years until Liza's son, James the First, was old enough to take over. Her picture hangs with all the other Presidents in the old GLS&T Bank Building in downtown Detroit, where my office is today. Even at that older age Desiree was a powerful looking woman.

The depression was rough all over the United States. I am not quite sure why it was called a depression when only 25% of workers were without jobs. Hell, I have visited countries with 90% unemployment. Whatever, the bank ended up with a lot of property in the depression. They foreclosed on homes, farms, businesses, churches, hospitals, and several whorehouses. All of these places were put to use making the two families more money. It was the GLS&T Bank that instituted the first script in Detroit. As long as a person worked and shopped at the businesses, farms and shops owned by the Bank, they could use paper money printed by the bank. It worked for a little while. The bank made money by selling the goods made by our companies to people not in our group. Since that was the only money coming in the families made sure that as little as possible went out.

The only fly in that ointment was the Purple Gang, thugs who ran all the bootleg alcohol industry and whiskey and beer joints. (illegal to make, transport, and sell in those days) but a deal was worked out. There are few records from those days so I had no idea what the deal was. The best thing going in Detroit at that time was the automobiles. The Big Three needed money and the GLS&T Bank loaned money, a deal made in a banker's heaven. Now-a-days autos are down-a-ways on the list in importance to the GLS&T Bank. Real estate development is where the big money is now. That and government guaranteed loans.

World War II was a real money maker and another great loss for the families. Six of our males died from wounds, four in the European Theater and two in the Pacific. All together the six claimed 10 medals for various acts of bravery. Including the big one, a Congressional Medal of Honor for a Marine Captain on Iwo Jima.

My dad is James Tovilar McCready the III and the silly ass named me the IV, which I have never used. Her father is Amos Rafe Devers and he named his only legitimate child and daughter Sandra Caroline Devers.

Now back to that first meeting again. I think I was maybe six and she was four and a brat. She stuck out her tongue at me and yes, I pulled her hair, which was snow white. She screamed and yelled and had a fit. I had expected her to chase me and hit me. After that I kinda stayed away from her.

Her high school was the all-girl Dominican. Mine was the all-boy Catholic Central. Her college was Siena Heights, also Dominican and all-girl. My college was the University of Michigan-Dearborn and my major was pre-law. I picked the U of M Dearborn because it was closer to home and by saving 45 minutes each way I could fuck one more girl. Yes, I also majored in sex. I began work on that major in the ninth grade and I fucked every pussy I could get a finger into. And there were a lot of them. I was a rogue and a rich son of a bitch. Women and girls in high school college like that combination. they liked it so much that sex could have been my only major.

I was getting blow jobs in my van between classes. I drove a van with folding seats and the best sound system I could get. There were parties every week. Three of the fair ladies came up pregnant but the tests proved that I was not the father. But then I fucked them after they were pregnant. They are still around, married to the baby's fathers, of course. I had sex with them now and then for old times sake. I used condoms every time. I did not care what they said about wanting to feel my semen inside them. I did not care if they on the pill. I was careful. I found that drinking was okay for the girls but I would fall asleep too soon. They drank and I fucked them drunk, they stayed sober and I fucked them sober. I tried to keep a record but after the first semester of high school I just fucked.

I got my law degree from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. It was more of a banking/law degree. Dad and I picked the classes together since we knew where I was headed. I needed classes a lawyer would never have taken and classes that a banker would have not taken.

My mother died while I was in the U of M law program. A hit and run victim, she was dead instantly and the drunk that killed her got three years in prison. He was also dead two weeks after he got out of Jackson State Prison. Another single car, no passengers off the road thing, the driver was, of course, drunk. It was not an accident, he was dead before the car went off the road. The police questioned my dad and me but we had been dining with several of Detroit's movers and shakers. The perpetrator was never found.

There came a day when there was THE meeting. There were four people present. My father, James the Third, Sandra's father, Amos Devers and his wife, Sandra's mother, Caroline, and of course me. After the normal pleasantries, the conversation quickly turned to the reason for the business and family meeting.

Dad and I had talked of a merger of the two families. It was his dream and mine to unite the bank and all its parts under a single master, me. Sandra was the girl with an inherited interest in the bank and I was the only male on the other side of the families. It was a match made in the back room of a whorehouse the families had owned since the old boys bought it in 1877. It was not smoky because dad had asthma and could not handle smoke. It had never been closed except on Sundays for two hours so there the employees could attend church.

Now-a-days, the Sunday church visit is not required like it was back then. The women rotate so no one works more than 40 hours. At the prices charged there, 40 hours makes for a very comfortable living. They get benefits too. Dad takes care of his employees. Condoms are required and all employees are tested monthly. No STD has ever been found in a working females in that house. One woman has been there 25 years. She has friends in high places too. Sorry, but I cannot tell you the name of the establishment , but in Detroit, it does not need advertising.

Dad spoke first, "Amos, we have talked before on this thing even before the children were born. I think it is time we put together a plan."

"True, James. Your son will make a fine father. How long do you think it will take?"

"Two years or more. I have invested some money for an inquiry and the girl is very skitterish. She has not dated. Hell, I will bet money she is a virgin. I think we can do it but we had better plan on a shotgun marriage if James can just get in her panties and get her pregnant. It will not be the first such marriage in our families."

Mrs. Devers looked at the two men planning her daughter's life, "Now, wait a minute. I do not mind that she will not be a virgin but no belly will show when she does the wedding. I need at least a year to plan for the wedding. It will be the event of the year. We will need a hall to handle 1000 guests. That takes planning and time."

Amos sighed, "Why don't we rent Tiger Stadium and sell tickets for $1500 each?"

She glared at him, then smiled, "Boys, I think there may be a problem. She is 22 and a virgin? Does anyone want to say the word? Several of my friends in the various groups I belong to are, shall we say, not totally into men. I have an idea that a girl who was reached 22 and is not into her church in a big way just might be, shall I say it, a bit gay."

Dad did not look surprised, "I don't care if she eats pussy for breakfast, I want a union and children. If we all apply just a slight amount of pressure at the right time and my son can get her to say yes, that will solve most of our problems. She can have her girlfriends live at the house. James will not hurt for pussy."

Mrs. Devers looked at me, "I have heard of him and his exploits; no, he will not hurt for pussy. And if it gets real bad I will have the children for her." This got her some quick looks from all the men present.

"Hell, Caroline, if you want to, fucking have at it. I have a couple of bastards hidden away." Her husband was smiling at her.

"I know, dear. I did give a very nice gift to Charles when he graduated from Harvard. I know he really enjoyed it. He was most thankful. And Cynthia will be graduating soon. Are you going to give her a Porsche, too?"

Dad stepped in, "Well, that sounds interesting but we have to plan for the seduction of Sandra. Any ideas?"

I decided that I should say something. I was 24 and after all this was my life they were planning,

"Dad, I have noticed that young girls who are a bit shy will often follow a strong leader. If an admired friend is fucking and talking about it, it seems to help the shy one get into the game."

Mrs. Devers raised her eyebrows, "You are speaking from experience, I do believe."

Amos looked hard at Caroline, "I know of a French banker who can help us out. All we have to do is .............."

And all I had to do was find her, finger her, fuck her, marry her and impregnate her, before or after the marriage.

Which brings us to the month that I did my research on the slip of a girl. I do mean slip. Hell, She was only five feet tall, she weighted less than 100 pounds. The nicest thing was her tits. Only B cups but on that frame they looked like huge melons. Ok, she was attractive. Blond hair that needed a better cut, nice body. I had pictures of her in a rather large bikini. And my easy probing with her college roommate (and my harder probing that really got the answers I was looking for) told me she was a virgin and scared silly of boys.

I was ready to make the slow and easy and non-threatening move.

'My Fair Lady' was in Detroit, a road show of course, but it was here and a perfect ploy.

H20wader
H20wader
306 Followers