Sandra and Stevie Ch. 03

Story Info
He explores his submissive desires with her.
2.4k words
4.36
88.5k
24
0

Part 3 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the third installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous two episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

We slept in. The bright sun from my south window finally woke us.

My eyes opened before Sandra's. I laid quietly next to her and watched as she gradually moved from sleep to consciousness.

She slowly opened her eyes, recognized where she was and smiled at me. "Good morning lover." Then she kissed me. At first it was just a good morning kiss, but it quickly became more passionate.

I had an erection, but I didn't care. It was irrelevant. I knew what I wanted to do. I now knew how to satisfy a woman and it didn't involve my penis. I slid my lips to Sandra's breasts and suckled on her nipples for a few moments, then I moved on. My next stop was her cute little belly button. She giggled as I tickled her with my tongue. Still, this was not my final destination.

As my tongue approached her crotch, Sandra gently pushed me away and sat up. "Maybe I should go shower first."

I looked up at her with a questioning expression.

"I don't feel too clean down there right now."

I thought about this for a moment. I didn't want to wait. I wanted to taste Sandra right then. She was my love. She was my goddess. I worshipped her. There was nothing that her body could produce that would ever be unwholesome or unsavory to me. I was willing to feast on this woman at any time.

I smiled at her and said, "Don't worry, I'll make you very clean down there."

Sandra laughed out loud. "Are You offering me maid service?" She giggled. "I think I like this. Do I have a kinky little boyfriend? Oh I hope so." She took my face in her hands and held it firmly as she looked into my eyes. "Stevie do you want to be my little maid and clean my pussy for me?" She laughed. It wasn't a cruel laugh, she was just having fun. She was teasing me. We were playing a game.

She laughed again. "Oh I think that this might be fun"

While she was saying this, I was focused on the word, boyfriend. Sandra had called me her boyfriend. I didn't even dare to hope that she might have meant it seriously. Still it was all I could think about. At that moment I would have played any game in the world with her.

She slid to the foot of the bed and put her feet on the floor.

"Kneel between my legs." Sandra took complete control. I didn't have to speak. I only had to comply with her commands.

I became her willing servant. I did exactly as I was told. I got off the bed and got on my knees

She smiled at my obedience. "My, you are a good little boy aren't you." She took a deep breath. "Let's see just how good you can be."

She lifted her right foot off the ground and extended her leg. As she pushed the sole of her foot towards my face, she gave me my first order. "Kiss it."

Sandra's foot was tiny and delicate. Her skin was smooth and soft. Her toenails were painted a crimson red.

I cradled that delicate little appendage in my hands, took a deep breath, closed my eyes and reverently planted several soft kisses on the sole of her foot.

Sandra sighed as she felt my lips touch her. She started to whisper. "Oh baby, that feels so nice. Kiss my toes now."

She laid back. Her hand moved between her legs. She started to finger herself as I continued.

I was mesmerized. I gave each of her cute little toes a gentle kiss.

When I was done Sandra gave me another order. "Now my ankle. Kiss my ankle for me." Her eyes were closed. She wasn't watching me, she was reacting to the touch of my tongue.

I kissed the top of her foot and then the inside of her ankle.

Sandra sighed, she was enjoying this. "Now my knee. Kiss the inside of my knee."

I was beginning to understand her plan. She was slowly guiding me to that wonderful pleasure spot between her thighs.

I set Sandra's tiny foot back on the floor and planted my lips on the inside of her leg. I slowly kissed my way to her knee. I was trying to be good and obey Sandra's instructions. It was difficult, so very difficult. This was taking every bit of patience that I could muster. I longed to abandon my assigned task and end this frustrating game. I wanted to spread Sandra's legs, bury my face in her pussy and pleasure her with unbridled abandon. I wanted to make her scream in ecstasy.

Sandra wasn't ready to release me. She was enjoying herself. There was no doubt in my mind that she was acutely aware of the sexual tension that was building between us. She was deliberately teasing me with this little game. She now knew that she could control me and she was relishing her power.

Sandra gave me another order. "Now the inside of my thigh. I want to feel your lips on the inside of my thigh."

I had to spread Sandra's knees to comply with her directive. As I kissed the inside of her thigh, I could see the enticing lips of her shaved cunt out of the corner of my eye. It was maddening to be so close to my goal and still be denied access.

I continued to kiss Sandra. Each of my kisses moved me closer to my prize.

Suddenly Sandra grabbed me by my hair, held my face up and stared into my eyes. She pushed two fingers into her cunt. When she pulled her fingers out they glistened with her nectar.

She shoved the two fingers into my mouth. She wasn't gentle. "Taste my pussy Stevie. It needs to be cleaned. I want you to clean it for me baby. I want you to do a really good job cleaning it for me."

The sexual tension between us was maddening.

Sandra callously pushed my face into her cunt. "Lick me clean!

My part in this play was simple. I was to do exactly as I was told. My duty was to respond to the desires of my mistress.

Last night, I started my oral love making by gently kissing the lips of Sandra's cunt. This morning my instructions weren't to kiss Sandra's cunt, my orders were to clean it.

I started by licking the smooth skin to the right side of her pussy lips. I slowly worked my way down to the base of her cunt. I lingered on that little patch of skin between the bottom of Sandra's vagina and the beginning of her ass. As I lingered there, I had a strong desire to go lower. I can't really explain why, but for some reason I found the idea of exploring Sandra's ass with my tongue to be incredibly erotic.

I didn't do it. I chickened out. I was afraid that Sandra would think I was some kind of pervert.

As my tongue moved away from her ass and started its journey up the left side of her pussy, I thought I heard a sigh of disappointment from Sandra.

When I reached the top of Sandra's cunt I placed my mouth over her clitoris and gave it a soft wet tongue bath. I could feel Sandra's muscles tighten from the pleasure she was feeling.

We were both becoming increasingly excited. The game was becoming less important. It was time for pleasure. I moved my tongue to that wet crevasse between her pussy lips and started a long firm lick down to the base of her sex.

When I reached the bottom of Sandra's cunt, my tongue was again treading that thin boundary between her pussy and her ass. I was on my knees on the floor between Sandra's legs. I could see her little anus tucked in the valley between her cheeks. It was so inviting. I was fascinated with the idea of tasting her there.

I started to make little circles with my tongue in the space between Sandra's cunt and her ass. Each circle became a little bit larger and brought me a little bit closer to my secret goal.

On my third circle, Sandra suddenly pulled her feet up off of the floor and put them on the bed. This raised her hips, spread her ass cheeks apart and placed her asshole directly in front of my face.

"Do it Stevie. I can tell you want to. I want you to do it. I want to know what it feels like. Please do it for me. Even just a kiss would so hot."

That was all the prompting I needed. I placed my lips against Sandra's asshole and kissed her.

When she felt my lips make contact, she gasped with pleasure. Her fingers moved to her clitoris. She started to masturbate herself as I kissed her puckered little hole.

"Baby that feels so nice. I love having my ass kissed. Use your tongue, give my asshole a French kiss."

I pushed my tongue into Sandra's anus. I tasted her asshole for the very first time. I can't really explain why, but at that moment I felt like I could be happy spending the rest of my life on my knees licking this woman's ass.

"Stevie this is so hot. Lick my asshole, push your tongue into me"

I forced my tongue deeper into Sandra's asshole.

"Yes, that's right, deeper! push it in deeper. I want to feel your tongue deep inside me. I want you to taste me."

Sandra was frantically rubbing her clit while she was giving me directions. I felt her muscles start to tighten. The tension in her loins was building to a crescendo. She stopped moving. Suddenly her body erupted into an orgasm. She screamed and shook as the waves of pleasure cascaded through her torso. Her climax was so intense that I was actually afraid that something might be wrong. I pulled my tongue out of her ass and waited. Her orgasm lasted for almost a full minute. Finally, her muscles started to relax. I watched as her body went limp. Eventually, she fell back and laid still.

I wasn't sure what to do. I got worried. I pulled myself up on the bed next to her and asked, "Sandra are you okay?"

She smiled at me and sat up. "Stevie, I feel wonderful."

"Do you want me to go back down on you?"

She laughed, "No sweetheart, that orgasm took a lot out of me. I think I need a little break." She closed her eyes and laid back down on the bed.

I sat quietly and watched her for several minutes. She was relaxed, serene and happy.

Finally she opened her eyes, looked at me and smiled.

She pulled me down to the bed and kissed me. As she kissed me she reached down, took my tiny penis in her fingers and started to stroke me. It only took three strokes before I felt the familiar tingle in my loins and the little dribble of semen gushed out onto Sandra's fingers.

Sandra brought her fingers to her lips just like she did last night, only this morning she stopped. She got a very wicked look in her eyes, put her clean hand behind my head and held me still while she pushed her semen covered fingers into my mouth.

"Here's your final cleanup job. Lick my fingers nice and clean Stevie. Lick all of your cum off of them."

I did exactly as I was told.

When I was done, Sandra kissed me and said, "What a wonderful way to start the day, but now we have to get moving."

As Sandra stood up and started for the bathroom, an overwhelming sense of sadness came over me.

Sandra stopped when she noticed my expression. "Hey what's the matter babydoll?"

"Nothing."

She came back and sat down next to me again. "Tell me what's wrong sweetie."

"Well its just that I am afraid I am not satisfying you."

She laughed. "Baby I just had the most wonderful orgasm of my entire life."

"Yes, but we didn't, well you know, we didn't make love."

"Honey we just made love for over an hour."

"Yes but we didn't, you know, do it."

She laughed again. "Oh you mean we didn't fuck." She took me in her arms and held me. "Honey I can find guys with big cocks to fuck me any time I want. A sensitive lover like you is really rare." She kissed me on the forehead. "I think you're a wonderful lover." She kissed me again. "There, all better now?"

I smiled at her. She was wonderful. Her words made me confident again. I was a wonderful lover. In my mind I kept hearing her words over and over again, I was a wonderful lover. I was a wonderful lover.

It would be several weeks before I was to learn that there was a completely different way to interpret what Sandra had just said to me.

She stood up and ran into the bathroom. Just like last night, she left the door open. I watched as she sat down on the toilet. While she was peeing she said, "Get dressed. You need to drive me home so that I can shower and get some clean clothes."

She finished peeing, wiped her pussy and stood up. "I need to spend a couple of hours in the law library this afternoon. I have to study."

She bent over and picked up her panties. As she was putting them on she said, "I like you a lot Stevie." She paused. "I think you like me to. I want to see you again soon. Will you take me to dinner tonight?"

I was overjoyed. "I would love to take you to dinner tonight." I paused for a moment and mustered all of my courage. "Sandra, you're right. I really do like you a lot."

"Come here Stevie. Take me in your arms. Kiss me."

We kissed for several seconds. Finally Sandra broke it off. "Now we have to get busy."

We finished dressing and I drove her to her apartment. We agreed that I would pick her up that evening at 7:30. I was to make an 8:00 dinner reservation at The Kensington Grill.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers