Sandra and Stevie Ch. 04

Story Info
Two new lovers discuss their relationship over dinner.
2.5k words
4.4
67.5k
16
0

Part 4 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,903 Followers

Note: This story is the fourth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous three episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

If there is a Kensington Grill somewhere in the world, I ask them to please excuse me. The choice of the name was random. My stories are works of fiction. All of the people and institutions described in these stories are products of my imagination. Any similarity to actual people or places is unintentional and a coincidence

After I dropped Sandra off, I went downtown to one of our city's most exclusive jewelry stores. I was already in love. I wanted to buy Sandra a gift.

They showed me a white gold necklace studded with diamonds and rubies. I loved it, it was perfect. It was also expensive, very expensive. I didn't care, I made a lot of money and never spent any of it. As I was making my purchase, the saleslady pointed out the matching earrings. I bought those to. They were also expensive.

I went home and called for a dinner reservation. When I completed that task, I sat down and turned on a college football game. It was three o'clock, I had the rest of the afternoon to kill. Sometimes, the passage of time can be painfully slow.

At six I started to get ready. I moved slowly. I wanted to use up as much time as possible. At seven I tied my tie, put on my sport jacket, grabbed my gift and walked out to my car.

I took the long way to Sandra's. I pulled up in front of her apartment at seven twenty-eight. At seven thirty I rang her bell.

Sandra opened the door. She as wearing a black sequined top, black panties, fishnet nylon stockings and black patent leather spike heeled pumps. She was gorgeous.

I managed to stammer out, "You look beautiful."

She smile and kissed me on the cheek. "You're sweet, please come in. I'm almost ready, I just have to put on my skirt."

I held up my gift. "I bought you something today."

"Really? Can I open it now?"

"Yes, please."

I watched her remove the wrapping paper and open the jewelry box. I smiled when she took out the necklace.

"Its beautiful." She looked at me. "Stevie, are these stones real?"

I nodded and said, "yes." I felt very proud.

"Sweetheart, this must have cost you a fortune. I can't accept a gift like this."

I grinned at her. "Yes you can. I make lots of money. I can easily afford this." I paused. "Sandra, it's very hard for me to say things to other people, especially women, especially beautiful women like you. I guess this is my way of trying to tell you how much I like you."

Sandra laughed. "For a guy who can't talk to women, you just did a pretty good job." She shook her head. "Okay, you win." Sandra threw her arms around me and hugged me. "Stevie I love this necklace. It's beautiful. Its the most beautiful piece of jewelry that I have ever owned."

She laughed. "You know that you're spoiling me." She laughed more. "I love guys who spoil me." She kissed me. As she kissed me she whispered into my ear, "I think that I am going to have to be really naughty with you tonight."

I reached into my pocket and took out the small box with the earrings. " Oh by the way, these go with it."

Sandra took the box and opened it. She stared at the earrings for a moment then looked up at me. "Stevie, they're beautiful. Can I wear them tonight?"

My chest was swelling with pride. "I wish you would."

She held up the necklace and turned around. "Do the clasp for me."

I hooked the necklace.

Sandra took off the earrings she'd been wearing and put on the new earrings.

When she had them on, she looked at me and posed. "Do you approve?"

"Yes, very much."

"Give me a minute." Sandra grabbed her skirt and slipped it on. She checked herself in the full length mirror and turned to me. "There, I'm ready to go."

As we walked to the door, she stopped and picked up a small overnight bag. "I hope you don't mind, I'm bringing a bag with some extra clothes and my toothbrush. I'm hoping that I get to spend the night with you again."

I laughed. "I am of hoping you do to."

The Kensington Grill is an institution in our community. Celebrities, politicians and business people all frequent the restaurant. It's been open for over 70 years and it continues to be very chic. It is also very expensive.

The maitre d seated us at a table near the fireplace. Our waiter followed quickly and we ordered martini's. We sipped our drinks, chatted and surveyed the menu.

We had a second round of martini's. When we placed our dinner orders. I ordered a bottle of wine.

We talked and drank. Our appetizers came. Sandra told me about her life, I told her about mine. Time passed quickly. The wine was opened. As we drank more alcohol, the conversation became even more relaxed and easy. We got to know each other.

We finished our dinners. We finished the bottle of wine. The waiter asked us about dessert. Both of us were full. We ordered cognacs instead.

As we lingered over the cognac, Sandra looked at me and said, "Stevie I've enjoyed this weekend as much as any weekend I can ever remember. I have never been with a man who makes me feel as good as you make me feel.

I started to say something, but Sandra held up her hand and stopped me. "No let me finish."

She took a deep breath and continued. "Stevie I enjoy being with you. You're a lot of fun. I feel like I could sit and talk with you all night long. I think that in addition to being lovers, you and I are also becoming very good friends. I like that."

I smiled at her and said, "I like that to."

"But there's something else. You're the first guy I've gone out with who treats me like I'm something special. I like that Stevie. You put me up on a pedestal. You make me feel like I'm superior. You make me feel like a goddess."

I didn't really know what to say, so I just smiled some more.

"Stevie, most of the guys I know have to be in control. They want me to be submissive." She paused for a moment then started to laugh. "Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore being dominated by a hot masculine guy who knows how to take charge." She shook her head. "They get me really wet between my thighs." She smiled at me. "But sometimes, its nice to have it different."

She thought for a moment. "Sometimes I want to be the dominant one. Sometimes I want to be the one in control. Stevie, you don't seem to mind if I take control. I like that, I like the fact that you'll let me be in control. I like the fact that you'll let me be the dominant one in our relationship."

She sighed. "But I do go wild for those macho guys. " She laughed, "but that's not really a problem. They're easy to find. I can get one of those guys anytime I want." Sandra paused for a moment. "No, what am I saying?" She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Stevie, I don't know what to do. The truth is I love all guys." She looked at me. "Sweetheart I really have a hard time saying no to a guy." She thought for a moment, then she smiled at me. "No the problem is, I don't want to say no to a guy."

I must have looked kind of confused. In truth, I was very confused. I wasn't exactly sure what to make of what Sandra was saying to me. I didn't understand why she was talking about other guys. It didn't help that both of us were pretty tipsy.

Sandra noticed my expression and stopped. Suddenly there was a look of fear in her eyes. "Oh no! Please Stevie I don't want to scare you away." She took my hand and looked into my eyes. "Baby what I'm trying to say is that I like you a lot. I think I might be falling in love with you."

All of the sudden everything she had just said became irrelevant. I only cared about one phrase. Sandra just told me that she might be falling in love with me. My heart soared.

I held her gaze and squeezed her hand. "Sandra, I think I'm falling in love with you to."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

For a moment, we silently held hands and stared at each other.

Sandra was the first to break the spell. "Stevie, I really liked it when you kissed my ass this morning."

I had enough alcohol in me that Sandra's rather forward comment didn't disarm me too badly. In fact, I have to admit that it actually excited me.

I smiled at her, "I liked doing it."

"I was hoping you did." She stared at me. "When you did it, it made me feel really powerful. It made me feel like you were submitting to me. Did it make you feel that way?" Sandra looked directly into my eyes. "Stevie, when you kissed my ass this morning did you feel like you were submitting to me?"

My first thought was that two large martini's, a half a bottle of wine and a large cognac certainly loosen up Sandra's inhibitions.

I wasn't exactly sure what to say. For a moment I had a little debate with myself.

I'm not going to try to tell you that I'd never had thoughts about submitting to a dominant woman. Quite frankly, it had been a pretty common masturbation fantasy for me since I was about 19. Still, its a big step to go from having a secret fantasy to revealing that fantasy to anyone, especially the woman you're falling in love with.

I had to admit that I really did have fun that morning and the idea of being sexually submissive to Sandra was pretty exciting. Deep down inside, I knew what I wanted to say. I knew that I wanted to bare all of my secrets to this woman.

It was also true that she was one hundred percent correct. In my mind that was exactly what I was doing this morning.

I swallowed hard. The alcohol gave me the courage I needed.

"Yes Sandra, that's exactly what I was thinking when I kissed you down there this morning."

Sandra giggled. "Down there?" She looked in my eyes. "What does down there mean Stevie." Sandra was toying with me now.

I was embarrassed. I stared at the floor and played with my napkin.

"Come on Stevie, say it. Where did you kiss me this morning?"

I took a deep breath. "Your ass, I kissed your ass."

"Stevie, what part of my ass did you kiss?" Sandra wasn't going to let me off easy.

I swallowed hard. "Your asshole. I kissed your asshole.

"That's right, but you didn't just kiss it did you. What else did you do Stevie?"

This was starting to get easier for me. I looked at Sandra and said, "I licked it. I licked your asshole."

Sandra grinned at me. "Yes you did sweetheart, and I loved it."

I smiled at her and said, "So did I."

Sandra smiled back at me. "Really? Oh baby, that is so hot."

She leaned across the table. In a low whisper she said, "Stevie, I'm feeling like a really naughty girl right now. I want to take you home and make you my bitch. I want to ride your face while you eat my pussy and lick my asshole."

I may have a tiny little dick, but at that moment it was solid granite.

"I think I'd better find our server and settle our bill."

Sandra smiled. It was a wicked smile. "Baby doll, Give me your credit card. I want to settle the bill with the waiter. I want him to know that I'm in charge."

One of the things that I was to learn about Sandra is that she loves sex games and she gets right into playing them.

I handed her my credit card and said, "Go for it Mistress Sandra."

She laughed and said, "Oh my. I think that this might turn out to be a really kinky evening."

She turned and surveyed the restaurant. She spotted our server and called to him. He came right over. He was a bit confused. He seemed to think that I was the one who should have summoned him.

"Is everything all right Madam?"

"Yes everything is fine. We would like our check."

"Yes of course, right away madam."

Sandra was in charge now.

The waiter returned. She gave the bill a quick glance and handed him my credit card.

When the waiter returned she took the credit card bill, added a tip to it and signed it.

When she was done, she passed it back to the waiter and stood. "Come Stevie dear, Its time for us to go home."

As we walked away from the table, I asked Sandra whose name she'd signed. She smiled at me and said, "Yours of course."

While we were leaving the restaurant, Sandra noticed a hallway that led to a private dining room. The lights were off, no one seemed to be in there.

Suddenly she grabbed me by the neck tie and said, "Follow me".

She led me down the hallway and into the dining room. As she closed the door behind her she pushed me to my knees, lifted her skirt up to her waist and pulled her panties away from her crotch.

"Eat me, eat my pussy right here bitchboy."

I was a little shocked and a little nervous. I'd lived a very conservative life. This was by far the wildest thing that I'd ever done.

I started kissing and licking Sandra's cunt. It took about me about five minutes to bring her to an orgasm. I was a little worried because Sandra tends to be kind of a screamer when she cums, but she was able to keep herself under enough control that we avoided making a scene.

When we were done, we ran to the valet parking booth and retrieved my car. As we drove out of the parking lot, we both broke out laughing.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,903 Followers