Sandra and Stevie Ch. 05

Story Info
Sandra and Stevie experiment with sexual domination.
935 words
4.33
79.7k
19
0

Part 5 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers

Note: This story is the fifth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous four episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

In the car we talked a little about what we were going to do when we got home. I told Sandra about some of my fantasies regarding dominant women and she told me about some of the things that excited her.

When we got to my apartment, Sandra sat in my easy chair. I was about to sit on the couch when she snapped her fingers and pointed to a spot on the floor near her feet.

"Kneel there." As I knelt down at her feet, she began. "Stevie, we need to establish a few ground rules. First and foremost, tonight you are not my equal. You are subservient to me in all ways. Is that perfectly clear and acceptable? If it is not you must tell me now and our evening will end."

It was very acceptable to me and the last thing I wanted was to end this wonderful evening.

"Yes Sandra, I accept that."

"Good." She looked at me. "I will address you in any manner I choose." She paused to think. "Let me see, how should you address me? That mistress stuff is kind of hackneyed. I think you should call me Ms. Monroe. Yes, I like that. For the rest of the night, you are to call me Ms. Monroe. Do you understand?'

"Yes Ms. Monroe."

"Very good. Now, we are going to have to do some experimenting. We are going to want to find the things that we enjoy and the things that we don't enjoy.

Sandra laughed. "This is easy for me. I am going to demand that you do all the things that get me hot."

She grabbed my face and held it firmly as she spoke. "Let there be no question about this, my pleasure is going to be of foremost importance tonight. Your pleasure will mainly be derived from pleasuring me. Is that clear bitch boy?"

I tried to nod my head yes but Sandra was holding me too tightly.

She smiled and let go of me. "Obviously, I want this to be fun for both of us so I think that we need a code so you can tell me when your having fun and when your not having fun." She thought for a moment. "Yes, that's a good idea, we need a little code and I know just what it should be."

She looked at me intently. "Listen carefully. If I am doing something that you really like, something that you really want me to pursue, I want you to beg me not to do it. Hearing you begging me to stop will get me really turned on. If I'm doing something that hurts you or you find unpleasant." She stopped. "Now bear in mind, part of the fun is that I am going to make you do some unpleasant things, but if you really don't want me to do something or if I am inflicting too much pain, use the word dull. Will this work for you Stevie?"

I looked up at Sandra and said, "Please Ms. Monroe I beg you not to call me names."

Sandra laughed and playfully slapped the top of my head..

I smiled at her. "I understand your code very well. I will use the word dull if I really need to, but only if I really need to.

"Alright wimp, enough talk." Sandra stood up. "Undress me."

Our first evening of kinky sex began. Some of the things we tried got us both really hot. Some of the games we tried made us both laugh.

Sandra's code kind of worked, but the truth was, we weren't doing anything that was all that bizarre so we really didn't need a code. It did get to be pretty hot when I would start begging Sandra not to do something that I was enjoying and she would pretend to be a ruthless bitch and "force" me do it anyway.

We finished the evening with Sandra riding my face while I laid on my back on the bed . This was really good position for her, because she got to control where I had my tongue. If she rocked forward I was licking her cunt and if she rocked back I was licking her ass. I brought her to three orgasms while we were doing that. After her last orgasm, she leaned forward, took my cock in her fingers and jacked me off. As usual it took about three strokes and I came all over her fingers. This time however, she didn't lick up any of my cum. She simply put her messy fingers into my mouth and had me do all of the cleaning by myself.

When I was done, we both collapsed into each others arms. It had been a very big day for us. We were tired and we needed to sleep.

When I kissed Sandra goodnight, she whispered into my ear. "I love you Stevie. I want to stay with you. I think I want to stay with you forever."

I gently kissed her on the forehead and said, "I love you to Sandra and I would love to stay with you forever."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers