Sandra and Stevie Ch. 08

Story Info
Stevie imagines Sandra in the arms of her lover.
955 words
4.2
54.3k
15
0

Part 8 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the eighth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous seven episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

I drove straight home. I was upset, but nowhere near as upset as I had been last Thursday. I guess that I was getting used to the idea of Sandra seeing other guys.

As I drove I became increasingly aware of the fact that I was actually more aroused than upset.

Suddenly, a very strange thought came into my head.

While I was standing in Bill and Cindy's living room, I'd felt like I couldn't possibly tolerate the humiliation and pain of watching Sandra as she cuddled and fawned over this other man.

Now, in the car going home, I started to think about how exciting it would have been if I'd been forced to sit there and watch while the woman I loved cuddled and fawned over her date for the evening.

As I thought about this, I realized that it might have been even more humiliating and erotic if Sandra and I were married. I imagined everyone at the dinner chuckling behind my back as they watched my wife brazenly cheating on me with another man.

Somewhere deep inside of me, I began to think that maybe I would enjoy having Sandra humiliate me by openly sleeping with other men.

What was wrong with me. When did humiliation become erotic for me.

Was this some form of masochism? Was humiliation my pain?

I pulled up in front of my apartment and parked my car. I shook my head. This was all very confusing. As I got out, I realized that I was certain about one thing. There was no denying the fact that once again I was excited by the idea of Sandra dating another man.

I hurried into to my apartment, sat down on my couch, unzipped my pants and took out my little cock. I closed my eyes and started to stroke my penis while I formed a mental image of Sandra and her date.

I didn't need dirty pictures from the internet. Tonight, my own imagination was better.

The picture in my mind was very clear. I could see Roger and Sandra leaving the party early. On the way to his car they couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

When they got into the car, Roger took Sandra into his arms and kissed her. As they kissed, Sandra's hand moved to Rogers crotch. She unzipped his pants and took out his monstrous cock.

Roger broke off their kiss. He wanted Sandra in his bed. He put his car into gear and started to drive to his house. While he drove, Sandra went down on him. It took all of Roger's concentration to keep his focus on his driving while Sandra was giving him head.

When they arrived at Roger's apartment they hurried inside. They were aroused. They were excited. They wanted pleasure.

Once inside his apartment they tore each other clothes off as they made their way to Roger's bedroom.

In the bedroom Sandra pushed her lover onto the bed and laid down beside him. She took his massive cock in her hands and started to stroke it and kiss it.

When she put Roger's huge erection into her mouth, he started to finger her sopping pussy.

Their excitement was growing, it was becoming nearly unendurable. They both needed satisfaction.

Sandra wanted Roger's huge phallus inside of her. She climbed on top of him and slowly impaled herself on his magnificent spear. She loved the way that it stretched her and filled her as it penetrated to the depths of her womb.

Once Roger's huge cock was completely inside her, Sandra started to move up and down. She closed her eyes as she slowly fucked her lover. The pleasure was almost excruciating for her.

As Sandra quickened her pace, their passion grew.

Roger decided it was time for him to take control. He lifted Sandra off of his cock and rolled her onto her back. As she spread her legs for him, Roger mounted Sandra and pushed his erect cock back into her sopping wet vagina.

Roger was on top of Sandra. His cock was buried deep inside of her cunt. He was in control. He was now the one doing the fucking. His thrusts were deep and hard. He wasn't being a gentle lover. He was rough and Sandra loved it. They weren't making love anymore, they were screwing.

Their pace quickened. Sandra wrapped her legs around Rogers back. She moved her hips to meet each of his powerful thrusts. She was in ecstasy. She wanted this to go on forever. Suddenly she felt her lover's muscles tighten. She knew what was coming. She bucked harder. She felt the tension in her own muscles begin to grow. Her pleasure intensified. Suddenly she felt Roger's semen shooting into the back of her womb. That was all she needed. Sandra screamed as her body erupted into a volcanic orgasm.

Suddenly, I felt my own tiny penis stiffen. The familiar wave of pleasure pulsed through my own body as my tiny cocklet squirted its little dribble of semen onto my fingers.

As I relaxed and melted into my chair, I imagined Sandra and Roger cuddled together on the bed. This other man's softening cock was still buried deep inside the cum filled womb of the woman I loved.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers