Sandra and Stevie Ch. 10

Story Info
In the midst of a lonely celebration, Stevie gets a visitor.
1.6k words
4.3
55.5k
16
0

Part 10 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the tenth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous nine episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

The party in the conference room broke up pretty fast. Everyone wanted to get home to tell their spouses or friends about our good fortune.

I left and headed for my apartment. I was feeling kind of blue. I really didn't have anyone to share the joy of today's triumph.

On the way home I decided that even if I was going to be alone, I still had to have some kind of celebration. I stopped at my favorite liquor store and bought two bottles of Dom Perignon champagne. They cost a $135.00 each. I really can't explain why I bought two. I guess I did it because I could.

It was about 6:30 when I walked into my apartment. I didn't feel like cooking so I pulled some lasagna from the freezer and stuck it into the microwave.

I put the champagne on ice and went into the bedroom to change my clothes.

When I got back to the living room, I opened one of the bottles of champagne and turned on the television. I ate my Lasagna and drank champagne while I watched a rerun of "Friends".

I was just putting my dinner dishes into the dishwasher when I heard a knock at my door. When I opened it, I was surprised to find Sandra's roommate Julie Gordon standing there.

"Hey Julie, come on in."

Julie was a sultry, bleached blonde. I glanced at her outfit as she stepped into my apartment. She was dressed casually, but she looked like a slut. The thin cotton of her aqua green sequined tee shirt was stretched tight across her ample bust. Julie's denim miniskirt barely reached mid thigh. The heels on her platform sandals must have been at least 5 inches high. Her dark eye shadow and jewelry completed the picture. This was a woman dressed for sex.

"Hi Stevie, I hope you don't mind my just dropping by like this. I'm on my way to meet these guys I know. They invited me over to party with them tonight. They've got some new movies they want me to watch. They don't live too far from here."

Julie paused for a moment. "Stevie, I've wanted to talk to you about Sandra for the last day or so and since I was in the neighborhood I thought I'd take a chance and see if you were at home. Can I come in and sit down for a minute?"

"Sure Julie, I'm glad you stopped. Its nice to see you. I have some open champagne." I pointed to the bottle on the bar. "Can I offer you a glass.?"

"Shit Stevie that's Dom Perignon." She started laughing. "Sandra said you were a classy guy, but this is pretty wild. Do you always sit around the house alone at night and drink expensive champagne?"

"No I had kind of a special day at work today. I wanted to do something to celebrate. Can I pour you a glass?"

"Sure, I've never even tasted Dom Perignon. I wouldn't pass on this for anything."

I poured a glass for Julie, refilled mine and we sat down.

"So Julie, what's on your mind."

She took a sip of her champagne. "Stevie this is really good." She took a second much larger sip. "I don't quite know how to begin." Julie paused for a moment and collected her thoughts. "I've lived with Sandra for five years now. Stevie, I have never known her to be as happy as she was during those few weeks she spent with you."

She drank the rest of her champagne and set the glass down.

"She's cried every night since you guys broke up. I really like Sandra. She's my closest friend. It kills me to see her this unhappy."

I got up, walked to the bar and got the open champagne bottle. I brought it to Julie and held it over her empty glass. "More?"

"Please."

After filling Julie's glass, I set the bottle down on the coffee table and sat down again.

"Julie I'm pretty unhappy to. I love Sandra every bit as much as she loves me. Its just that this infidelity thing is kind of hard to get used to."

Julie took another drink of her champagne. "Stevie, I understand Sandra really well. One of the reasons that were such good friends is that were both sluts. We can't help it Stevie. I don't know why I do what I do, but I know I don't want to change."

She picked up her champagne glass and emptied it. I leaned over, picked up the bottle and looked at her. She nodded yes. I refilled her glass.

The champagne was starting to lower her inhibitions.

"I'm on my way over to meet two guys who have invited me to watch porno films with them. Stevie, I'm going to be completely naked within 15 minutes of the time I get there. They're going to watch the porno's while I suck their cocks, then they're going to take turns fucking me. The best part is that I can't wait to get there. Stevie, sex is really fun for both Sandra and me. I don't know why were the way we are. We've sat up late many nights trying to figure out why we're so different from other women."

She paused and took another sip of champagne. "This is really good Stevie."

"I'm glad you like it." I finished my glass and poured myself another.

"Stevie, You kind of messed things up for us."

"I don't understand."

"For the first time one of us met a guy who was more than just a cock. I don't know, maybe its just the guys we hang out with. Maybe there are lots of guys like you, but I don't think so. Sandra would come home after being with you and go on and on about all the things you said and did. You were the smartest, most wonderful man in the entire world."

"That might be true, but it didn't stop her from hoping in bed with the next guy she met."

"You're right, but she didn't love that guy. She didn't rave about that guy. Stevie you're the only guy she ever came home and raved about. I started to get really envious. I started to want a guy like you."

"I understand, But did she tell you the truth about me. Did she tell you what a dud I am in the sack?"

Julie drank her glass of champagne and started laughing. "Sweetheart she told me everything. Maybe your not a big cock stud, but honey you're great in the sack. You're just a little different. Stevie you can come over here and eat my pussy and put your tongue in my asshole anytime you want."

She took a breath and calmed down a little. "You might have a tiny little pecker, but listen to me, I've been fucked by a lot of guys in my life and it takes more than a big cock to be a good lover. Stevie, Sandra thinks you're a great lover."

Julie stood and lifted her skirt up around her waist. She was wearing a pair of pale green lace panties. She turned around, pulled those sexy panties to one side and exposed her pussy and her beautiful ass.

"Come on over here Stevie baby, I would just love to have you take a little taste of my asshole."

"Julie, you don't know how much I would love to do that right now."

"So come on. What's stopping you?"

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because I love Sandra. I'd be cheating on her."

Julie looked at me. "Shit Stevie, you're absolutely amazing. The two of you aren't even together right now. Hell even when you were together, she was almost always banging someone else when she wasn't with you. You don't owe her any fidelity." She shook her head. "I can't imagine that Sandra would care one bit if the two of us fooled around a little tonight."

Suddenly Julie stopped talking. She let go of her panties and turned to face me. It was obvious that she was thinking about all this.

"Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe she would care. Maybe I'd care to if I were in her place. Maybe that's one of the things that's so wonderful about you Stevie"

Julie pulled the hem of her skirt back down and patted it into place.

"I'm sorry Stevie. I didn't mean to offend you. Do you want me to go?"

I got up and walked over to her. I kissed her on the cheek. "Its okay, Julie, I'm not offended. I'm really glad your here."

"If its okay with you Stevie, I'd kind of like to stay a little longer ."

I would love it if you would stay. You can stay as long as you want, but listen Julie, I am a little worried that your going to be late for your date with those two guys."

Julie laughed. "Fuck those guys. They have their porno movies. They can jerk off if they get really horny."

"Julie, I bought two bottles of champagne, want to help me drink the second one."

"I'd love to, but I might get pretty spiffed." Julie laughed. "You promise you won't try to boink me if I get drunk?"

"I promise Julie and if your too drunk to drive home tonight, you can have my bed and I'll sleep on the couch."

"Shit Stevie. You're a prince."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers