Sandra and Stevie Ch. 11

Story Info
Stevie tells Julie about his fantasies.
2.5k words
4.33
58.5k
18
0

Part 11 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the eleventh installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous ten episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

We emptied the first bottle of champagne into our glasses and opened the second bottle.

We sat and talked. We drank more champagne. About halfway through the second bottle, we started to talk about Sandra.

"Stevie, your girlfriend," Julie giggled. "Opps I guess I should say your exgirlfriend." She paused. "You know what I mean. Anyway, Sandra can be so wild. I thought I was out of control, but when I first met Sandra, she amazed me. She was the most shameless slut I'd ever met."

"Tell me about her. I would love to hear some of the stories."

Julie started thinking. Suddenly she stopped and looked at me. "Honey, my stories are all about Sandra having sex with other guys. Are you sure you want to hear those? I don't want to make you feel bad."

"Don't worry Julie, I think it'll be okay. I'm getting used to the idea that she sleeps around."

Julie stared at me for a second. It was obvious that she was thinking about my response.

After a moment she shrugged and said, "Okay, just let me know if you want me to stop."

"I will."

She held up her glass. "Before I start, how about some more champagne."

"A wonderful idea."

As I filled both of our glasses, Julie started her story.

"This one took place about a month after Sandra and I moved in together."

"It was a week night, so I was at home. Sandra was working as a clerk in a men's clothing store downtown. She got off work at 9:00. It was just after 10:00. I was expecting her home at any moment."

I was sitting in the living room in my pajamas watching a movie. I think it was "Diehard". I heard Sandra's key in the lock. I turned around to greet her. When she walked in, she wasn't alone. She had this older guy with her.

"I was shocked, this guy was at least forty. Stevie we were nineteen. When you're nineteen, forty seems a whole lot older."

Julie smiled at me. "As I got to know Sandra better, I learned that she has a thing for older guys. That's why she likes dating those law school professors so much.

"Anyway, Sandra brought this middle aged guy home to our apartment. She introduced him to me. His name was Martin. I have to say that he was a pretty hot guy even if he was a little older than we were.

"Martin looked at the television and noticed that I was watching "Diehard". He told Sandra that was one of his favorite movies and before I knew it they were sitting on the couch watching television with me."

Julie shook her head. "I was sort of surprised. I thought Sandra wanted to get this guy into the bedroom so he could fuck her." Julie shrugged. "I guess they weren't in a big hurry. If they wanted to watch the movie instead, that was their business.

"I turned my attention back to the movie. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Martin put his arm around Sandra. After a moment, he leaned over and kissed her.

"I figured this was okay. They were probably just going to get up and go into the bedroom. I was wrong. Martin put his hand on Sandra's breast. She didn't stop him, she just laid back and let him fondle her right there in front of me. Then she let him slip his hand under her blouse.

"I was still thinking that these two should go to Sandra's bedroom, but they didn't seem to care. Sandra raised her arms over her head so that Martin can pull her blouse all the way off. Stevie, she just sat there naked from the waist up and let him kiss and fondle her bare breasts. She acted like I wasn't even there."

Julie looked at me. "While Martin was playing with Sandra's naked tits, she started massaging his crotch. She was rubbing this guy's cock while I was sitting in the same room with them."

Julie leaned forward. "Martin pulled Sandra's skirt up around her waist. She didn't have any panties on. They had to have been playing in the car on their way over here."

Julie took a deep breath. "Now I started wondering just how far they would actually go."

She smiled at me. "Sandra made the next move. She unzipped Martin's jeans, took out his huge cock, leaned over and started giving him a blow job. At the same time she spread her legs so that Martin could fondle her bare pussy."

Julie paused, she had to catch her breath. It was obvious that her narrative was getting her excited. After a moment she continued.

"Sandra was sucking Martin's cock." Julie stopped and looked at me. "Stevie your exgirlfriend is a bj queen. You know what I mean right? She's a blowjob queen. She loves to suck cocks and she's really good at it."

Julie grinned at me. "Since that night, I've seen Sandra give a lot of blowjobs, but that was the first time I ever saw her in action. Shit I forgot about the movie and just stared at them. She drove Martin wild. That girl was born to give head."

Both Julie and I were pretty drunk. Her story was getting me really excited. Without realizing it, I started rubbing my penis through my trousers.

Julie noticed what I was doing. She stopped telling her story and stared at me. After a moment she asked, "Stevie does it get you hot when you hear about Sandra with other guys?"

I was drunk and feeling pretty uninhibited. I also wanted to talk to someone about my recent feelings. At that moment, it seemed like Julie would understand.

I took a deep breath. "Yes Julie, it does. It gets me very hot. I can't explain it and it makes me feel like a pervert, but it's a fact and I have to admit it. I get really turned on when I think about other men fucking Sandra."

Julie shook her head. "Shit Stevie, that's way out there. I don't believe you just said that. That's the craziest..."

Suddenly she stopped. For a moment she stared at the floor. It was clear she was thinking about what I just said.

Finally she looked up at me. "Stevie. I'm sorry. I had no right to say what I just said. I'm kind of drunk right now. Please forgive me."

"Its okay, Julie. I can't really believe that I said it either. Lets forget I ever brought this up."

"She shook her head. "No we shouldn't. Stevie, there's nothing wrong with what you said. It's not evil or anything. It's not like anyone gets hurt because you feel that way."

She thought some more. "Stevie, Sandra and I are the biggest pervs around. We can't even maintain a real relationship with a man because we keep dropping our panties for every new guy we meet. You don't have any reason to be ashamed about this." She shrugged, "I was kind of shocked when you said it that's all. She paused, "It's just that it's not the usual macho guy thing, you know what I mean? Most men are possessive and get jealous."

Julie smiled. "Tell me more about this."

"I really don't know where to begin."

"When did you first start to figure this out?"

"It was that first night after I found Sandra at Ty's place. I was really upset, I drove around for a long time. When I finally went home I couldn't concentrate on anything. I desperately wanted something that would take my mind off of Sandra and Ty. I started looking at Internet porn sites. I found some pictures of a couple making love. I don't know why, but all of the sudden I started to imagine that the two people in the pictures actually were Sandra and Ty. Julie, I got really turned on. I masturbated while I imagined that I was watching Ty fuck Sandra."

"Wow"

I nodded. "Yeah, that's how I felt. I was just as amazed as you are."

I smiled at Julie. "Listen to this, I've done the same thing every night since then." I paused. "That is until last night."

"Why not last night?" Julie stopped and shook her head. "I think I understand, I heard all about what happened at the party. I imagine you were just too upset because of all that?

"That's the funny thing. You're right, I was upset when I was at the party. The idea of spending the evening watching Sandra with another man seemed unbearable. I was also embarrassed. Being the only unattached guy at a dinner party for four couples was very humiliating."

"That all makes sense to me. What was so funny?"

"On the way home I started to think about how hot it would have been if I'd been forced to stay there and watch as the woman I loved enjoyed the company of another man."

I looked at Julie. "You said that Sandra told you all about our sex life right?"

"Yes"

"Did she tell you about how we play games where she dominates me and calls me humiliating names like wimpboy and bitchboy?"

"Yes she did." Julie leered at me. "I think its pretty hot. I'd love to make you my bitchboy."

I smiled at her and continued. "Does it make sense to you if I describe myself as a masochist that gets off on humiliation rather than pain?"

Julie thought for a moment. Finally she shrugged and said, "Yeah, I guess I can understand that."

"Can you think of anything more humiliating to a man than to have his wife brazenly sleep with other guys?"

Julie looked at me. "Shit Stevie, that's awesome . You're saying that Sandra could sleep with other men as an expression of her dominance over you."

"Yes, and when I accept it, it's an expression of my submission to her."

Julie stared at me. "Stevie, I've never even thought about anything like that." She gave me a sly smile. "I think its really sexy."

If I hadn't been drunk, I never would have told her what I was about to volunteer.

"Remember that I told you that last night I didn't masturbate while looking at the internet pictures that reminded me of Sandra and Ty?

"Yes"

"And you asked me why not?"

"Yes"

"I did masturbate, but I didn't need the internet pictures. When I got home I closed my eyes and stroked my penis while I formed a mental image of Sandra and Roger leaving the party and going to your apartment. When they got there, I pictured her sucking Roger's cock. My excitement grew as I imagined the pleasure Roger felt as he slowly fucked Sandra. I came as I heard Sandra cry out in ecstasy as Roger shot his semen deep into her cunt.

Julie lifted her skirt, pulled her panties aside and started to massage her shaved pussy.

I suppose that I should have stopped her, but I didn't. I was also pretty turned on at that moment.

"You want to hear something more?"

Julie's continued rubbing her clit. She was aroused. Her voice sounded raspy as she answered. "Yes please. I'd love to hear more."

"It's pretty kinky."

"Please tell me, I want to hear it."

"Before I went to sleep last night thought of another fantasy."

Julie's breathing was getting labored. "What was it."

"Promise you won't laugh?"

Julie now had three fingers buried in her cunt. She was still rubbing her clit with her other hand. "Yes, I promise. Just tell me."

"I imagined that Sandra made me dress up in women's lingerie and work as her maid while she entertained Roger. I got really turned on thinking about the humiliation I'd feel as she demanded that I serve them drinks while they sat on the couch and kissed and fondled each other."

Julie stopped masturbating and looked at me. "Stevie I love that."

I smiled at Julie. "Now do you think I'm a pervert?'

She laughed, "Sure but I'm a pervert to. Stevie, I don't think that there is anything wrong with your fantasy. In fact, it is getting me even more turned on."

Julie stood up, walked over to me and kissed me on the lips. "Are you sure we can't fool around. I'll make you wear my panties."

I grinned at her. "Julie, that's a really tempting offer, but I can't. It's not allowed. That's part of the fantasy."

"What do you mean."

"In my fantasy, Sandra is my dominant wife. She has the right to play with any man she chooses. I'm her submissive husband. I don't have the right to play around at all. I have to remain eternally faithful to her."

"Shit Stevie, I love that." She started to laugh. "Do you know that you might be the perfect guy?"

Julie kissed me again. "Promise me something Stevie."

"What is it?"

"If things don't work out between you and Sandra, promise me that you'll give me a chance."

"I laughed. You got it Julie."

I stopped for a minute. "Julie I love Sandra so much. Do you think that she would actually go for this?"

"She might. I did. What have you got to lose? If she goes for it, you both get to live out your fantasies and if she doesn't you're no worse off than you are right now."

She looked at me. "Stevie, you have to call her."

"I will. I just have to figure out what to say." I paused Julie, promise me that you won't say anything to Sandra about this conversation. I think I want to break this to her gradually. Also, I think I prefer to have that last little fantasy about the lingerie stay as our secret."

Julie winked at me. "I think that will depend on how dominant Sandra decides to become." She started laughing. "Honey if you ever end up with me, I guarantee that you're in for a lot of pain and humiliation."

I started laughing to. "Julie, you do know how to tempt a guy."

Julie smiled, then she sighed. "Stevie I'm getting really tired. You told me I could stay here tonight. You offered me your bed. Were you serious?"

"Yes, I was very serious. I don't think you should drive home tonight, Either stay here or I'll call a cab for you."

"I'd rather stay here."

"I'd like that. I'll sleep on the couch."

"How big is your bed Stevie?"

"Its a king size."

"Stevie, I've already made two offers to have sex with you tonight. I masturbated in front of you. I think that we can sleep together in a king size bed without worrying."

Julie got a wicked little smile on her face. "I'm going to sleep naked Stevie. I'm hoping that I'll wake up in the middle of the night and find you licking my asshole."

"Like I just said Julie, you sure do know how to tempt a guy."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers