Sandra and Stevie Ch. 12

Story Info
Stevie calls Sandra.
1k words
4.23
45.6k
15
0

Part 12 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

Note: This story is the twelfth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous eleven episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

Julie fell asleep as soon as she got into bed. She was true to her word, she did sleep naked. I had to admit that she really had an incredible body.

I threw a blanket over her and went back into the living room. I looked at my watch. It was just 10:00 pm.

I decided that it was still early enough to call Sandra. I was really nervous about doing this, but I knew that I wanted to do it Even more, I knew that I had to do it.

I pushed Sandra's number on my speed dial. It started ringing. I decided to let it ring 8 times. On the 7th ring I was just getting ready to hang up when Sandra picked up the telephone.

"Stevie is that really you? I couldn't believe it when I saw your name on my caller id."

"It's really me Sandra."

"Is everything okay? Are you alright? I was really worried about you last night."

"No I'm fine, in fact I had a really good day today, but that's not why I called. Sandra, I want to talk to you."

"I want to talk to you to baby, but..."

"But what Sandra?."

"Oh Stevie. Why do I keep doing this to you. I hate myself."

"What, what's the matter?"

"Stevie, I'm so sorry. What's wrong with me? Honey, you kind of called me at a bad time. I'm with a guy right now. I'm right in the middle of giving him a blow job. That's why it took me so long to pick up the telephone. Baby he's getting kind of impatient. Can I call you tomorrow?"

"Yes, Sandra. You can call me tomorrow. Hey Sandra, its okay. I understand. Give him a good one baby."

"What? What did you just say Stevie?"

"Nothing Sandra, Don't worry. Call me in the morning."

As I hung up the telephone and sat down on my sofa, I thought to myself, what a day.

I sat quietly on the couch and thought about the events of the day. I became a millionaire this afternoon. By all rights, that should have been the thrill of my life, but it wasn't. In fact it paled in comparison to the thrill I felt when I thought about the possibility of getting back together with Sandra.

Nothing would make me happier than figuring out a way to make a marriage with Sandra work. I couldn't wait to talk to her tomorrow.

For a moment I wondered if I should tell her about the money. I had this sudden fear that it might influence her feelings about me? If we got married, I would want to know that it was me that she was marrying and not the four million dollars.

I shook my head. Sandra had already demonstrated that she cared about me. I laughed to myself. I was being silly. Money wasn't Sandra's vice, big cocks were her vice.

It was 10:30. I decided to watch Letterman. I was just getting up to turn on the television when my telephone rang.

I picked it up.

"Stevie, its Sandra. Is it too late to call."

"Hi Sandra. No, its never to late for you to call. What happened to your guy?"

She laughed. "I finished him up quick and threw him out."

"You made him cum didn't you? I'd hate to think I was responsible for making some poor guy walk around with blue balls all night."

"Listen to you. What's gotten into you Stevie?. You almost sound like you don't mind that I was sucking that guys cock."

"That's why I called. I don't think that I do mind."

"Stevie, I'm not sure I understand what's going on, but I really want to talk to you about this. I don't think I can wait until tomorrow. Can you come over right now?"

I started to laugh. "I can't Sandra. I sort of have company right now."

"What's that supposed to mean Stevie?"

"Sandra, Julie is here."

Is that what this is all about? Stevie, did you have sex with Julie tonight?"

"No sweetheart, I didn't, although the offer was made several times."

"I don't doubt that. Julie's a real slut. If she meets a cute guy, she's going to let him into her panties." Sandra started laughing. "But I don't know why I'm being so critical, I've never met a cute guy that couldn't get into my panties either."

Suddenly Sandra stopped laughing. "Oh sweetie I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. We were joking and it just slipped out."

"Sandra, don't worry. I thought it was funny." I paused for a minute and swallowed hard. It was time to start laying some groundwork. My voice got very quiet. "Sandra, I also thought it was kind of sexy when you said it."

"Stevie, What's going on. You're starting to make me nervous. Is everything okay?"

"Everything is just fine. Sandra why don't you come over here. We really need to talk, and I agree, I don't want to wait until morning."

"Okay Stevie. I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Sandra, promise me that you won't be mad when you find Julie sleeping naked in my bed."

"Did you have sex with her?"

"No Sandra I didn't."

"Then I won't be mad. I trust you Stevie."

She paused for a moment. "Stevie, I think it would be really hypocritical of me to be mad. If you decide that you want to sleep with Julie, well I might be jealous, but I admit that I have it coming to me."

"No Sandra, that's one of the things I want to talk to you about. I want you to know that you have the right to be really angry if I ever do something like that."

"Stevie, I'm getting confused."

"Just come over Sandra. We can talk here."

"Okay, I'm on my way."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers