Sandra and Stevie Ch. 14

Story Info
Sandra acts out a fantasy with Stevie.
1.2k words
4.38
65.8k
20
0

Part 14 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the fourteenth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous thirteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

Sandra hugged me for a moment then stepped back and stared at me. Suddenly she punched me in the shoulder.

"You rat!"

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Do you remember that I told you in my email today that I felt really awful about what happened last night. I felt so guilty, that I wouldn't let Roger come up to the apartment with me when he brought me home."

"Yeah I remember."

"Now you tell me that at that very same moment you were sitting in this room dreaming about me sucking his cock while you were jacking off."

"Are you mad about that Sandra?"

"Yes Stevie, I'm very mad."

She started laughing. I realized she was teasing me.

"Do you have any idea how much I wanted to suck Roger's cock last night? Stevie, Roger has this wonderful penis. Its huge and it curves upward when it's erect. The head is big and very smooth and soft. The shaft is round and thick and covered with veins. Oh and I almost forgot. He has a pair of really big balls."

Sandra closed her eyes. I could see that she was creating a mental image of Roger's magnificent penis. Sandra wasn't teasing me anymore, she was getting excited.

"Stevie, when I unzip Roger's pants and take his cock out, the first thing I like to do is kiss that soft smooth head. I love to rub it against my face and lips and then kiss it some more. When I'm doing that, Roger usually starts getting some drips of precum. I like to lick them off as they ooze from the cute little mouth at the tip of his massive penis."

I unbuttoned Sandra's jeans. She lifted her hips and helped me as I pulled them off of her. Her panties came next. Then she slid her hips forward on the couch and spread her legs. I knelt on the floor in front of her and started to kiss and lick her pussy. She was already sopping wet.

"Stevie think about this. Think about me kneeling on the floor in front of Roger. His pants are unzipped. I'm holding his huge erection in my hands and rubbing it against my lips. I want to put it in my mouth Stevie. I want to put Roger Franklin's big hard cock into my mouth and suck it."

Sandra reached down, grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face away from her cunt. I looked up at her.

"Tell me what you want me to do Stevie. Do you want me to be a good girl and let go of Roger's cock and come home to you?"

I shook my head. "No Sandra."

What do you want me to do? Tell me Stevie."

"I want you to put his cock in your mouth and suck it."

Sandra smiled. "Stevie, beg me to do it. I want to hear you beg me to suck my lover's magnificent penis."

We looked at each other.

We both knew that this was a moment of truth for us.

I took a deep breath. It was time for me to make my commitment.

"Sandra I beg you, I implore you to put Roger Franklin's cock in your mouth and suck it."

Sandra rolled over onto her knees and rested her elbows on the back of the couch.

"Prove it Stevie. Prove to me that you really want me to suck Rogers cock. Show me that you submit to me. Show me that you acknowledge me as your dominant goddess. Prove to me that you accept the fact that it's my right to suck or fuck any cock I desire at any time I choose."

Sandra spread her ass cheeks apart. "Kiss my asshole Stevie. Kiss my asshole and beg me to put Rogers cock in my mouth and suck it."

Sandra moaned as she felt my lips touch her anus. I kissed her for a few moments, then I stopped and looked up at her.

"Sandra, I again beg you to suck Roger's cock. Furthermore, I accept you as my goddess and freely acknowledge your right to let any man fuck you at anytime you choose. As my dominant mistress the freedom to openly enjoy intimate pleasure with other men is your prerogative."

I kissed Sandra's asshole again, only this time I pushed my tongue into her while I was kissing her.

"That's right Stevie, do it, push your tongue deep into my ass. Lick me while you imagine the pleasure I am giving Roger when I suck his cock."

I pushed my tongue even deeper into Sandra's anus.

Sandra sighed. "Oh yes, that feels so good. Stevie, lick my asshole while you think about other men enjoying themselves as they pump their huge cocks in and out of my cunt.

Sandra started rubbing her clit while I licked her. Her excitement was growing.

"Baby, Roger loves it when I suck his cock. He has a pet name for me. Would you like to know what it is?"

I started to pull away from Sandra's ass so that I could answer her.

"No Stevie, don't stop, just keep licking my asshole. I'll do the talking."

Sandra closed her eyes. "He calls me his little blow job princess. Isn't that hot."

"Sweetheart, I just love sucking Roger's big cock. I get excited every time I think about putting his huge dick in my mouth."

Sandra closed her eyes. She was now completely absorbed in her fantasy. "Oh my, Roger's breathing is getting faster. You know what that means don't you Stevie. He's about to cum."

Sandra was wildly aroused. Her breathing was speeding up. It was getting harder for her to talk.

"Sweetheart, Roger likes to make me do something really nasty now. He makes me take his cock out of my mouth before cums and jerk him off so he can shoot his stuff all over my face."

She raised her voice.

"Watch Stevie, watch how his cock shoots spurt after spurt of cum. Roger is a real man with great big balls. He shoots big streams of semen, not just a little dribble like the one you squirt out. Baby, look at the big gobs of his cum dripping from my face."

Sandra was madly rubbing her cunt. The tension in her body was growing. Suddenly she screamed as a burst of pleasure exploded in her loins.

I pulled away from Sandra's ass. I now knew her well enough to see that this was going to be a very intense orgasm.

I patiently waited as the waves of pleasure rolled through her. Finally Sandra's muscles started to relax. Gradually she collapsed onto the couch.

I got off the floor and sat next to her. Sandra snuggled up to me and closed her eyes. I kissed her forehead and I gently wrapped my arms around her. She laid her head on my chest and quietly cooed as I softly stroked her cheek.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers