Sandra and Stevie Ch. 15

Story Info
Sandra proposes to Stevie and hears some news.
1.6k words
4.34
48k
10
0

Part 15 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,892 Followers

Note: This story is the fifteenth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous fourteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

We cuddled together for several minutes. Finally I broke the silence.

"You really do like to suck cocks don't you Sandra? Earlier tonight Julie called you a blow job queen"

Sandra laughed. "That's the pot calling the kettle black. If I'm a blow job queen then Julie is the Empress of Fellatio."

Sandra smiled at me. "Julie is right. I do love giving blow jobs. They've always been my favorite thing." She stopped for a moment. "But now they're my second favorite thing."

"What's your favorite thing now?"

"Having you lick my ass."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "We just found something else we have in common. Licking your ass just happens to be my favorite thing to.

Sandra started giggling. "You make me laugh." She put her arms around me. As she hugged me she said, "I love you Stevie Wagner."

We kissed. After a moment Sandra pulled away and looked at me. "Stevie, why is Julie here?"

"Its okay Sandra. Julie stopped by hoping to intercede with me on your behalf. When she got here I was having a lonely little celebration. She was kind enough to join me."

"What were you celebrating?"

"I had a pretty good day at work today. I wanted to celebrate so I stopped on my way home and bought two bottles of Dom Perignon Champagne."

"Stevie that stuff is expensive. Can we afford to buy champagne like that?'

I noticed Sandra's little slip with the word we and ignored it.

"It was a really good day Sandra."

"Tell me what happened."

"I'll tell you in a minute. First, I want to finish telling you about Julie."

"Okay, go ahead."

"I offered Julie a glass of champagne. She told me that she'd never tasted Dom Perignon. We ended up emptying one bottle of champagne and drinking most of the second bottle. While we were drinking, we started to talk about you and me. We had a really good discussion. Julie convinced me to call you. Without her encouragement, I would never have dared to tell you about my fantasies. Sandra, if we do work this out, we owe Julie a lot."

"So why is she still here sleeping naked in your bed?"

I shook my head. "We were both pretty spiffed. I didn't want her to drive home. I invited her to stay here. Before she got into bed, she took all her clothes off. She told me she always sleeps naked."

Sandra laughed. "That's my Julie. I'll bet she loved getting naked in front of you."

"When she got into bed she told me that she was going to sleep naked with the hope that she might wake up in the middle of the night and find me kissing her ass."

"Stevie, do you want to kiss her ass?"

"No Sandra, you have nothing to worry about. The only ass I ever want to kiss is yours."

Sandra started giggling and threw her arms around me. "That was the correct answer loverboy." After hugging me for a moment she sighed. "Stevie, I love you so much."

Sandra let go of me and stepped back. She silently stared at the floor for almost a full minute.

I got worried. "Sweetheart is everything okay?"

Sandra looked up at me and smiled. "Yes Stevie everything is okay. In fact everything is wonderful." She paused. "Only Stevie I don't think that I want to be your dominant girlfriend anymore. I'd rather be your dominant wife. Stevie will you marry me."

I laughed. "I thought I was the one that was supposed to ask that question."

Sandra started to giggle again. "Not in our case buddyboy. I intend to be the dominant partner in this marriage. You're going to be my little pussywimp husband."

I got down on my knees. "Sandra, I would love to be your little pussy wimp husband and I would love to have you as my dominant wife."

She pulled me up and kissed me.

After a moment, I said, "Sandra, I think it's time to tell you about my day. Something happened at work that you need to know about."

"What is it Stevie?"

"Let's sit down on the couch."

"Stevie your scaring me. Is there something wrong?"

"No Sandra nothing is wrong. In fact everything is wonderful. Please, just sit down and listen to me for a minute."

We both sat on the couch.

"Sandra, do you understand what I do for a living?"

"You're some kind of stockbroker aren't you?"

"Yes, but mostly I do research for my firm."

For the next several minutes I described my job and the process that led me to the discovery of the group that became Bentine Pharmaceutical.

When I was done, Sandra said, "Well that's interesting but how does it affect us tonight?"

"When the company went public, I bought some stock. It was $4.00 a share. Actually, I bought a lot of stock."

"How much did you buy Stevie?"

"A hundred thousand shares."

Sandra thought for a moment. "Stevie that cost $400,000. How could you ever dare to risk that much money? Can we sell the stock and get the money back? Stevie we could be ruined. How could you ever do such a thing?"

"Sweetheart, relax. The stock rose to $35.00 a share right away. I sold enough to completely cover the initial purchase cost. We don't owe any money."

"Why didn't you sell the rest? You could have made a lot of money." She paused. "Can we still sell it. Lets sell it tomorrow."

I smiled. "Sandra slow down, let me explain. We were waiting for an important decision from the Food and Drug Administration. They had to give Bentine permission to market their drug. That permission was given this morning at 8:00 am."

"So what happened?"

"I sold all of my stock this afternoon for $94.00 per share."

"How many shares did you still have?"

"85,000"

"Stevie stop messing with me. This isn't funny."

"Sandra I'm telling you the truth. That's why I bought the expensive Champagne this evening."

"Hold it. I'm a little confused. It seems like were talking about a lot of money here. Exactly how much is it Stevie?"

"Nearly 8 million dollars."

"How much of that do we get and how much goes to the firm and other places?"

"Well the government is going to take over half in taxes, but other than that its all ours. I'm guessing that we should get between 3 and 4 million dollars."

Sandra stood up and yelled, "Shut up Stevie."

"No its true, Sandra were rich."

"Shit! 3 million dollars, You gotta be kidding me."

Sandra turned to the bedroom door. "Jules, How long have you standing been there?"

"Long enough to know that I've been part of a mother fucking fairy tale. Shit Sandra. Who's ever going to believe this. You go out and find yourself a guy who kisses your ass, lets you screw any man you want and then turns out to be a millionaire? Honey, the mother fucking Brothers Grimm have nothing on you.

I started laughing. "Hey Julie, I'm glad you woke up."

"Who the hell could sleep with the two of you carrying on out here."

"Julie, Sandra doesn't know this yet, but were taking the day off in the morning so we can go automobile shopping. I'd like you join us."

"What for? Do you two need someone to read the fucking pamphlets?"

"No, Julie I'm really grateful for what you did for me tonight. I was thinking that all three of us would pick out cars that we like and I would buy them."

"Any car?"

"Any car."

"One of those cute little sports car convertibles?"

"If that's what you decide you want."

Julie grinned at us. "Sandra, you have to marry this guy."

Sandra started laughing. "Julie I fully intend to do just that.

I turned to Sandra. "If he promises to behave himself, would you mind if your new fiancee sleeps with two naked women tonight?"

"No sweetheart, in fact I think it would be very nice." Sandra paused. "Just be sure you remember that if your tongue decides to go wandering in the middle of the night, my ass and pussy are the only places its allowed to visit." She smiled. "Husband to be, never forget that our marriage is only going to be halfway open. I'm the only one who gets to play around. You're going to remain forever faithful and loyal to me."

I nodded. "Baby, that's the only way I'd want it."

Sandra turned to Julie. "Hey Jules would you mind going back to bed. I'd like to be alone with Stevie for a few minutes."

She smiled. "No Sandra, I wouldn't mind a bit."

Julie turned to go back into the bedroom. Before she closed the door, she stopped and said, "I'm really happy for you guys."

As soon as the door clicked shut, Sandra grabbed me and pushed me down on the couch.

She knelt between my legs and looked up at me. "Baby I just can't live with the knowledge that the guy I love has never experienced one of these."

Sandra lowered her face to my crotch and took my tiny penis into her mouth.

I may not have lasted as long as some of her stud lovers, but I am certain that I enjoyed myself every bit as much as they did. My future wife was indeed very skilled. Sandra had every right to be called a bj queen.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,892 Followers