Sandra and Stevie Ch. 17

Story Info
Stevie comes home and finds Sandra with another man
3.1k words
4.34
69.3k
26
0

Part 17 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the seventeenth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous sixteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

The next morning we woke up early, both of us were facing a big day.

Bob Downings had recruited Sandra to help with the seminar that Richard Stevens was here to put on. She wanted to get to the law school early. It was a continuing education seminar for practicing lawyers. The seminar was scheduled to start at 9:00 am. Sandra planned to be there by 8:00.

After having yesterday off, I was anxious to get into the office and catch up on all the activity surrounding Bentine Pharmaceutical.

I gave Sandra a ride to the Law School. As we drove, we talked about our plans for the day.

"Stevie, the seminar is scheduled to end at 3:30. I promised Bob that I would stay and help him tie up loose ends, but I should still be back at your apartment by 5:00 at the latest."

She thought for a minute. "I'm supposed to meet Richard for dinner at his hotel at 7:00. That should give me plenty of time to get ready."

She got a lascivious look on her face. "Are you going to get home in time to help me get dressed? I think that helping me get ready to meet my lovers should be one of your duties."

"I don't know what is going to happen at the office today, but I can't imagine that anything would keep me from being home by 5:00. Sandra, do you want me to pick you up at the law school on my way home?"

She considered that and said, "Thanks sweetie. I don't think I'll need a ride. I can either get Julie to bring me home." she smiled. "I am sure she would like to see us, or I can get Bob to give me a ride me to your place." She laughed, "I suppose that I can always stop at home and get my car if I really need to."

Sandra paused, "Stevie would you drive me to the hotel tonight? I'd really like that."

I looked at Sandra and smiled. "Baby, I'd be honored to do that."

I pulled up to the curb in front of the law school. Sandra gave me a quick kiss and said, "Love you Stevie, see you tonight."

I watched as my beautiful girlfriend hopped out of the car, hurried up the steps and disappeared into the law school.

I drove to the office. Everyone was really happy.

At 11:00 Avery, Arnie and Jonathon Wright; the third partner in the firm; summoned me to Avery's office.

We all sat down at Avery's conference table. Avery started the meeting. "Stevie, all of us are very happy with your performance. The Bentine project was excellent work. You did such a good job that the three of us have been thinking." He paused. "Stevie you are an outstanding researcher. We have a proposition for you."

Arnie stepped in. "We would like you to start doing research on a full time basis."

I looked at them, "Does this mean that I wouldn't have clients anymore?"

"Yes, if you accept our offer, your clients will be reassigned to other brokers."

Avery jumped back in. "Of course your salary will be adjusted to make up for any commission revenue that you would lose."

Jonathon stepped in. "Steve, you would still keep an office here, but you would also be free to work at home. That would be up to your discretion. Our only provision would be that the three of us want to meet with you at least twice a week so that you can keep us appraised of the status of the groups you are watching."

Avery spoke up again. "Steve, we also feel that you have earned a nice salary increase. Arnie what was it that we decided on?"

"Stevie, If you elect to accept our offer, we are prepared to raise your salary to $240,000 per year. That will include the compensation for loss of any commission revenue because you are giving up client responsibilities."

I almost fell on the floor. My salary including commissions last year was $90,000. They were more than doubling my earnings.

I looked at them. "That's a lot of money."

"We think you're worth it. We don't want to take the chance of your being lured away by another firm."

Avery looked at me. "What do you think Stevie?"

I started smiling. "Where do I sign?"

I went back to my office and started to consider the ramifications of this new development.

The financial implications were my first consideration. I took out a pencil and paper and started to list my assets. After building a financial picture, I called the bank down the street and made an early afternoon appointment with one of their officers.

The meeting at the bank went very well. It was 3:00 when I got back to my office. I sat down at my desk and started to make a new financial planning sheet that included the information from the bank. Several ideas were starting to take shape in my mind.

At 4:40 I glanced at my watch. I'd lost track of the time. I cleaned up my desk and rushed out of the office. Sandra would be getting home soon. She would be starting to get ready for her date with Richard. I wanted to be there with her.

I pulled up in front of my apartment building at 5:00 pm sharp. As I parked, I noticed that there was a large Lexus in the space immediately behind me.

I quickly walked to my apartment, unlocked the door and let myself in. I smiled when I noticed Sandra's purse on the dining room table. I assumed that she was in the bedroom starting to get ready for her date.

I looked at the bedroom door. It was closed. I thought that was an odd thing for Sandra to do. She wasn't very concerned about privacy.

I was very excited about seeing Sandra. I wanted to tell her about my raise.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I opened the door. She was in the bedroom, but she wasn't alone. There was a very distinguished looking middle aged gentleman with her. His trousers were around his ankles. Sandra was on her knees sucking his cock. She was naked.

My first reaction was to cry out in shock and storm out to the room. It took some effort, but I managed to control that initial response. Instead I stayed in the doorway and watched

I was quickly captivated. I'd imagined the scene before me many times in the past week. This was the first time that I'd actually witnessed it.

Julie was right, Sandra was very good at giving head. I assumed that the gentleman was Robert Downings. As Sandra sucked Robert's large erection she watched his eyes. She was obviously gauging his reactions to her efforts. When she noticed Robert sigh from pleasure, she closed her eyes and continued the sucking motion that had elicited the sigh.

Sandra noticed me standing there. Her focus of attention quickly shifted from Bob to me. I smiled to myself as I realized that she was now performing for me rather than Bob.

Suddenly it dawned on me that Sandra had orchestrated this. She'd planned all along to get Bob Downings to give her a ride home. She knew this man. She understood that he would never refuse the offer of a quick blow job.

The timing was a bit of a gamble. As it turned out it worked perfectly.

I relaxed and enjoyed the show.

Suddenly Bob sensed the change in Sandra's focus of attention. He turned and noticed my presence.

I was afraid that he might get mad, or ask me to leave. Instead he smiled, looked down at Sandra and said, "Sandy, Where are your manners, you should introduce me to your fiancée."

Sandra took Bob's cock out of her mouth, lasciviously licked the large head and said, "Stevie, this is Professor Bob Downings. You've heard me talk about him many times. I told him all about you and me." She smiled. "He's really quite intrigued about our relationship."

"Nice to meet you professor Downings."

"Nice to meet you Stevie." He paused and chuckled to himself. "That is your name isn't it?" He pretended to think. "No it seems to me that I've heard another name." He pretended to think again. "Speedy, yes that's what it was. He was chuckling. "Yes Speedy." He started laughing out loud. "Well Speedy, I hope you enjoy this little show every bit as much as Sandy and I do." He returned his attention to Sandra, "Alright Sandy, its time to make Big Bob happy."

Bob was taunting me. He was clearly enjoying it. Sandra had said that he was very kinky.

Sandra gave Bob's cock a long slow lick, smiled at me and shifted her gaze back to him. He became her lover again. His pleasure was now the focus of her attention. She started sucking his cock in earnest.

I suppose that I should have become angry, but I didn't. Instead, I just stood in the doorway feeling humiliated. As I watched, I noticed that I had an erection. Suddenly I understood that I wasn't going to get mad at Bob. I realized that he was treating me exactly the way I wanted to be treated.

As I watched her in action, I marveled at Sandra's skill. Her hands and mouth worked in tandem. When she licked the head of Bob's cock, her hands were busy stroking his massive shaft. When she put his cock into her mouth and sucked it, her fingers were either squeezing the base of his cock or fondling his balls.

Bob seemed to particularly like it when Sandra used her tongue to tickle the sensitive little spot underneath his huge cockhead.

As Bob's blow job continued, Sandra changed her technique. She started to suck on just the head of his cock. As she did this, she stroked his erect pole with her left hand while her right hand massaged his big balls. Her mouth and hands worked together in a smooth easy rhythm. It was almost like she was performing a well choreographed dance.

While she worked her magic, she gradually increased the tempo of her performance to a frantic pace. This intense stimulation elevated Bob's lust and moved him towards an orgasm. When Sandra felt her lover approaching the edge of no return she would pause until he was able to regain control of himself. When she was assured of the fact that he was in control, she would start her dance anew and bring him to the threshold of another orgasm.

Sandra did this three times. On the fourth repetition, Bob said, "Now baby, I want it now. Do it to me!"

Sandra wrapped both of her hands around Bob's cock and started vigorously jacking him off. His orgasm came quickly. Bob's closed his eyes as he ejaculated spurt after spurt of semen into Sandra's mouth.

Sandra gradually slowed the motion of her hands. She started milking Bob's cock. She was trying to coax every bit of her lovers precious love juice from his softening penis.

When Sandra was done, she looked up at Bob and smiled. A small dribble of his semen dripped from the corner of her mouth.

Bob stepped back, reached down and pulled up his pants. As he fastened his zipper and buckled his belt, He said, "Speedy your fiancée is one hell of a cocksucker."

He smiled at me. "Usually when Sandy is done sucking my cock, I'd throw her on that bed and fuck the living daylights out of her, but not this afternoon."

Bob paused, and then he laughed. "Don't start thinking that my decision to leave without fucking your girlfriend has anything to do with your presence wimpboy." He shook his head. "I'm planning on using your bed to fuck your little sweetheart quite a lot in the future."

He smiled, "No, the fact is your little girlfriend is going to be a fuck toy for a buddy of mine tonight. I want her to be nice and tight for him."

Bob looked at his watch. "I have to go. My wife is waiting for me."

Bob walked to the front door of my apartment. When he opened it, he stopped and started laughing, "I think Sandy would like to give you a nice big kiss Speedy. The two of you can share that mouthful of cum that I just gave her." He kept laughing, "Wimpboy, I think you're going to become very familiar with the taste of my semen.

I was a little stunned after Bob left.

Sandra stood up; Bob's semen was dripping from the corner of her mouth. She looked at me. I think she was trying to gauge my reaction to what had just occurred.

I walked over to Sandra, took her in my arms and kissed her. She opened her mouth and pushed a large glob of Bob's cum into my mouth. I gagged for a moment. Bob produces a lot more semen than I do. The consistency of that much cum at one time is a little hard to get used to.

I swallowed some of it and rolled the rest around the inside of my mouth with my tongue. It took a moment before I got my gag reflex under enough control to swallow the rest of it.

Sandra took my hand and led me over to the bed.

As we sat down she said, "Stevie, I'm sorry, I didn't know that Bob was going to be quite that rude to you." She paused, "I guess I got kind of carried away this afternoon. I'm really happy about you and me. I want to share my happiness with my friends. Bob is a friend. I'm sorry if I told him a little bit too much about us."

She stopped to think. "I know Bob can be kind of rough. I think I've told you that he's really dominant. He treats me pretty rough sometimes. I get really excited when he does it. I suppose it's only natural that some of that treatment spills over to you."

She looked at me. "Sweetie, I love you. If you ask me to stop seeing Bob, I will."

Sandra reached out and took my hand. "Please don't be mad at me because I was giving Bob a blow job in your bedroom. I was trying to be good. I thought I was being clever. I thought it would get you really excited to actually get to see me with another guy. I worked all day to get the timing just right."

She shook her head and started to cry. "I guess I'm just a fuck up. Nothing I ever do seems to turn out right."

I squeezed her hand, "Sandra, its okay. I realized right away that you were doing that for my benefit.'

She looked at me. "You did?'

"Yes, and I really did enjoy seeing you in action. Baby you give an incredible blow job."

Sandra smiled. "I do don't I. Stevie it may not be much but I really am proud of my ability to suck cocks."

I took out my handkerchief and wiped away her tears.

"As far as telling Bob about us, I want your lovers to know everything about our relationship. We've talked about this. I don't know why, but the humiliation that comes with your seeing other men is a big turn on for me. I want you and your lovers to flaunt your infidelity in front of me."

I paused to think.

"You're right, Bob did come on pretty strong. I'm still not sure how I liked it. It's kind of like be careful what you ask for because you just might get it." I thought for a second. "Let's not worry about it right now. If I decide that I am really offended by him, we can always arrange it so that I'm never around when you see him."

Sandra put her arms around me. "Stevie, you're so wonderful. You always know what to do."

I looked at the clock on the wall. It was five minutes to six. I jumped up. "Sandra, look at the time. We have to get you ready for your date with Richard."

Sandra looked at the clock and yelled, "Shit, We have to hurry. Stevie, start the water running in the shower while I lay out my clothes."

Suddenly Sandra stopped. "No we have one other thing to talk about. This is really important to me. Stevie, I called Julie this morning. I told her about how it's okay with you if she moves in with us. Honey, she started to cry when I told her. Then she screamed when I told her that we're going to buy a house. Stevie she's so excited. We met for lunch today and all we could talk about was what the house should be like. Oh baby, we're both so happy. Listen, neither of us has a date tomorrow night. Can all three of us go out for dinner together?"

I smiled. "Yes Sandra that would be nice. I also have a lot more news in that area."

Sandra looked at me." What is it? Tell me."

"Sorry baby, we don't have time right now. I'll tell you tomorrow at dinner."

"You shit. I'm going to be in suspense all day tomorrow."

"You'll live. Now go get your clothes out. You don't want to be late for this date."

"Just one more thing Stevie. Jules told me about your little secret fantasy. She said you were afraid to tell me because you were worried about what I'd think." She smiled. "Well I think it's really hot. Jules sent you this present. I think you'd better open it."

Sandra picked up a gift wrapped package from the dresser and handed it to me.

I tore the paper off of the package. There was a pink box inside. I took the top off the box and pulled out a pair of lacey pink panties.

"Go on take your clothes off and put them on."

Sandra watched as I stripped off my suit and boxer shorts. When I pulled the frilly panties on she clapped her hands and said, "That's the perfect outfit for a cuckold husband to wear when he helps his hot wife get ready for a date with another man."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers