Sandra and Stevie Ch. 20

Story Info
Sandra decides to share Stevie with Julie.
2.6k words
4.38
51.5k
13
0

Part 20 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

Note: This story is the twentieth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous nineteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

We arrived at the Kensington Grill promptly at 7:30. The Maitre'd seated us at a very nice table near the fireplace. Our waiter arrived immediately. The service at the Kensington was always excellent. We ordered three martinis and an appetizer.

As the waiter left to get our drinks, Sandra looked at me and said, "Okay, Stevie tell us what's going on. How can we possibly afford a house like the one we just looked at?"

I took a deep breath. "Let's start with yesterday. I went into work and met with my bosses. They were extremely pleased with the Bentine Pharmaceutical project." I smiled at both girls. "I was generously rewarded."

Both girls were listening intently.

"They increased my salary."

Julie asked. "How much Stevie?"

"I now earn $240,000 per year."

Sandra looked at me. "That's a lot of money Stevie, but is it enough to cover the payment on a house like the one we just looked at?" She paused. "How much do they want for that house anyway?"

"I think we can buy the house for about $1,000,000, and yes we can afford it. I've spent the last several days figuring out my finances. I now have a healthy annual income. We have the Bentine money and of course I still own my three apartment buildings."

Julie gasped, "You own three apartment buildings? How?"

"When I was 14, I moved in with new foster parents. They were wonderful."

"You were raised in foster homes to?"

"Yes Julie I was."

"Wow!"

"Anyway, my foster dad bought and rehabbed houses for a living. He was a good guy. My brothers and I were all invited to work on the houses. When he sold a house, he would place some money into a trust fund for each of us. The amount we were given was based on how much work we did. I worked hard. By the time I was 18 I had over $50,000 in my trust fund. I used it to buy another house and I rehabbed and sold it by myself. That's how I got through college. I eventually did enough houses to buy the apartment buildings."

Both girls were gazing at me with a look of admiration. It made me feel good.

I continued. "So we can afford this house. In fact we can't afford not to buy a house in this price range. We need the tax break."

I looked at the girls. "Okay, are your financial concerns resolved?"

They both smiled and said, "Yes."

"Good, now tell me, what did the two of you think of that house?"

Sandra smiled and said, "It was wonderful. I would love to live there Stevie. The house is really well suited for our needs. Do you really think we can do this?"

"Yes, definitely."

I turned to Julie. "What do you think Julie?"

She was very quiet. Finally she said, I'm just a coffee shop waitress. I could never afford my share."

I took her hand. "Julie I want you to live there for free. I want the three of us to become a kind of family."

She looked at me. There was a tear running down her cheek, "Really? You'd just let me live there?"

"Yes Julie. I want you to live there. Sandra and I both want you to live there. Now do you like that house?"

"Stevie, I love that house."

I looked at both girls. "Shall we make an offer tomorrow?"

They both screamed out "Yes!"

The waiter brought our martinis and our appetizer. We took a minute, surveyed the menu and placed our dinner orders.

As soon as he left our table Sandra started spooning out servings of the appetizer onto three small plates.

While she was doing this I said "We have to pick up our new cars at 9:00 tomorrow morning." I stopped. "Oh by the way, the two of you need to remind me that we have to call my insurance agent in the morning and give him the information he needs so that the two of you are properly insured"

Julie looked at me and said, "You don't have to pay for my car insurance Stevie. I can do that."

I smiled, "Julie, I may not have to, but I want to, besides the insurance on your Thunderbird is going to be kind of pricey."

Julie just stared at me. I think she was stunned.

I continued. "After our little performance for Barry this afternoon, I think that the two of you should call and handle the purchase of the house." I smiled. "It just wouldn't look right for your sissy wimp boyfriend to be making financial decisions."

Sandra had a questioning look on her face. "Is that wise Stevie? You have the most financial experience. Shouldn't you do this?"

I shook my head. "First of all, I'll be part of every decision we make. Girls, we're going to be a family. We're going to make all decisions jointly from now on. Besides, the house is going to go into all three of our names. You should both be deeply involved in making this deal. Sandra you're training to be a lawyer. You have a great deal of knowledge. Julie, you've shown me that you're smart and have excellent common sense. You two are very capable of leading the negotiations for the house."

Sandra was shaking her head. "Stevie did you just say that the three of us are going to own the house jointly?"

"Yes, is that a problem?'

"No, but why?"

"Well for one thing it gives both of you some financial security if something happens to me." I paused. "But more important to me, I'm making a commitment to the two of you. It's a commitment that I want to make."

"Stevie, what if we aren't the people you think we are." She paused to think. "Both of us would be willing to sign some sort of prenuptial agreement. We won't be offended if you choose to protect yourself. You have a lot of money Stevie. If this goes bad you could get hurt."

Julie said, "Stevie I'll happily sign anything for you."

I smiled. "Girls I'm only 25. I made the fortune I have in less than 7 years. If I lose everything, I'll just go out and make more money." I laughed. "I may have a tiny dick, but I am damn good at making money." My voice got quieter. "The prenuptial agreement I would like is one stating that none of us will ever hurt each other emotionally. I'm not sure that I'll ever again meet two women like the two of you. I want to do everything I can to keep both of you."

Sandra took my hand and said, "Stevie I love you, I'll always love you."

Julie looked at Sandra and said, "Okay this is the part that stinks. Sandra, I want to be able to love Stevie to."

Sandra looked at me. She didn't have to say anything. I knew what she was thinking. I nodded my head and said, "Yes."

She smiled at me and turned to Julie. "Jules I think that you and I are close enough that we could share Stevie."

Julie's face lit up with a big smile, then she got a puzzled look on her face. "Can we make that work?"

I stepped in. "Well this would certainly change any plans for a formal marriage. I don't want to go to jail as a bigamist. But if we really try hard, I think we can make it work."

Julie took my hand and said, Stevie I do love you. You're the most wonderful man I've ever known. I fell in love with you before I ever even met you. Sandra would come home from being with you and go on and on about how wonderful you were. She made it seem like you were an angel. Then when I did meet you, you were even more wonderful than I ever could have imagined. I've been so jealous of Sandra, but I didn't want to say anything because I love her to."

I got up from my chair and walked over to Julie. I leaned down, kissed her cheek and whispered into her ear, "Julie, I love you and I will always love you." Then I stood and walked over to Sandra, kissed her cheek and said, "Sandra I love you and I will always love you."

As I sat down, Julie said. "Guys I don't think that my life can ever get any better than it is right at this moment."

The waiter brought our salads. I looked at the wine list and ordered a good bottle of California Merlot.

As we ate our salads I said, "Julie, I think your life could still get better."

"How do you mean, baby?." She giggled. "It really is going to be fun to be able to call you that." She stopped and looked at Sandra. "Is that okay with you?"

Sandra laughed. "Yes it's okay Julie. In fact its more than okay, I think its wonderful." She turned to me. "So sweetheart, go on, what were you saying?" Sandra stopped and laughed. "Jules, we're going to have to have a contest to see who can come up with the best name for our baby." Then she got a lascivious look on her face, "We'll also have to have a contest to see who can think up the nastiest name for our little wimp in the bedroom."

Julie looked at Sandra. "Does this mean that tonight my ass is also going to get some special attention from cuckboy over there?"

Sandra smiled. "Won't that be fun? Julie, you're really going to enjoy feeling his tongue back there."

Julie looked at me. Just as she was about to speak, I stopped her. "Yes we do have to finish our dinner before we get to go home."

"Oh Stevie, Your no fun at all."

"Okay, now if you two dominant bitches can get yourselves under control we do have one more thing to discuss."

Sandra smiled. "Dominant bitches? Jules I think that were going to have to make him pay for that remark when we get home tonight."

Julie laughed. "I kind of like the name. But you're right Sandra, he is going to pay."

Fortunately for me, the waiter brought our dinner and saved me from additional threats.

As we started to eat our dinner, I said "Julie, I just learned that you weren't going to college when you and Sandra started living together. How did you two end up as roommates?"

Julie laughed. "No I wasn't in college; I was working as a waitress in a campus bar. Because of that I got invited to lots of the college parties. One night I went to a party in a crowded little apartment. I met this hot guy and we started making out. Well things started to get a little too heavy for the living room so I led my guy back to the bedrooms."

Julie shrugged, "They were both occupied, but we didn't want to wait so we went into one of the bedrooms anyway. There was this cute chick on the bed giving her guy a blow job. I asked her if she would mind moving over so we could have half of the bed. She didn't even take the guy's cock out of her mouth. She just nodded her head up and down and slid to one side of the bed."

Julie smiled at me, "I unzipped my guy's pants, pulled out his dick and started giving him a blow job. When we were done, our guys both went back to the party to brag about the fact that they just got sucked off on the same bed." Julie laughed, "They were pretty typical nineteen year old boys."

Julie looked at Sandra, "The cute chick and I stayed in the bedroom and started talking. We immediately became friends."

Sandra started laughing. "Stevie, both of your girl friends have always been BJ queens."

"Julie, why didn't you go to college?"

"Stevie, I grew up in foster homes to, only my foster families were never very nice. I never had any money for college. Besides, I just barely made it through high school. I'm not smart enough to go to college."

"I think you are and so does Sandra."

Sandra nodded her head in agreement.

"Stevie, I can't afford to go to college; that takes lots of money. Julie paused, "besides I have to work."

"Julie, your family can send you to college and no you don't have to work."

"Stevie, what are you talking about my family is..." Julie stopped, she stared at me for a moment, "Would you really do that for me?"

"Yes, I would love to do that for you. If you want to try it, I have a plan. Julie there's two colleges in this city besides the University. If you want to go to the University that would be fine, but I would suggest that you consider the other two. They're smaller. You might find them a little less intimidating. Kelroy is a small private college."

"Stevie that's really expensive."

"If you decide you want to go there, we can afford it."

The other choice is Maple Hills Community College. It might be the most comfortable place for you to start. How would you like to go college shopping with me next week?"

Julie started to cry. "I would love to Stevie, but I don't have time for college. I have to work."

"No you don't, I'll support you while you're in school."

"Really?"

"Yes really?"

Julie grinned at me, "Yes Stevie! Yes I want to try." She stopped. "But what if I'm not smart enough?"

Sandra stepped in. "Julie you are smart enough, but you also now live with two well educated people. We'll help you with your school work."

I smiled. "Wouldn't it be nice to take one of the extra bedrooms in that house we just looked at and turn it into a huge three desk study?"

Julie looked at us. "You two are wonderful."

Sandra corrected her. "No Jules, all three of us are wonderful."

We finished dinner. The waiter asked if we wanted dessert. We all declined the offer. We wanted to get home. We had sex on our minds.

We paid the check and left the restaurant.

As we were driving home, Sandra asked. "Hey Stevie, If I quit law school will you support me?"

"Absolutely not."

"How come. You're going to support Julie."

"I'll gladly support you if you want to quit working while you're going to law school, but you have to finish and become a lawyer. When Julie finishes college, she can go to graduate school if she chooses, but eventually she'll also have to start a career."

"Why, you make enough money to support all of us."

"Two reasons. One, because I think it's healthy for all of us to have a career."

"Okay that makes sense. What's the other reason?"

"It's a good way for the two of you to meet men."

Sandra and Julie both started laughing. Sandra grinned at me, "Stevie you're going to be a wonderful cuckold husband for both of us."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers