Sandra and Stevie Ch. 33

Story Info
Barry fucks Julie before they walk through the new house.
2.6k words
4.38
38.4k
8
0

Part 33 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

Note: This story is the thirty-third installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous thirty-two episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

We got to the house at 1:25. Julie's Thunderbird and Barry's Pontiac were both parked in the driveway. Sandra and I got out of her convertible and walked up to the front door. I tried the knob. It was open.

As soon as we entered the house we could hear Julie's voice coming from the master bedroom. "Oh yes! That's right, fuck me you son of a bitch; fuck my pussy with your big hard dick."

Sandra and I both started laughing.

We walked into the master bedroom. Julie was on her hands and knees. Barry was behind her. He was thrusting his cock in and out her sopping vagina.

Sandra and I watched Barry fuck Julie for a few minutes. They were both oblivious to our presence. Sandra finally interrupted them. "Jules it's time to finish up. We have a lot to do this afternoon."

Julie looked at us and laughed. "Barry is insatiable today. He's already cum in my mouth once. Shit guys, he got hard again almost immediately. Now he's kind of like that battery rabbit on television. He just keeps going and going."

Barry just grinned at us. He was having fun.

Sandra shook her head. "Come on Jules you know what to do. Get his cock back into your mouth. Show Barry exactly what a BJ queen is capable of doing."

Julie sighed, "Okay". She moved away from Barry. When his cock slipped out of her pussy she shook her head. "Sorry babe. I'll make it up to you when we close on the house. Now come over here and let me show you what the words blow job really mean."

All four of us started laughing.

Julie put Barry's cock into her mouth and started sucking him. Both of my girls are good. Once Julie got Barry's cock into her mouth, he didn't have a chance. It was a matter of minutes before he was ejaculating all over her face and tits.

We spent over an hour walking through the house. Sandra had a notebook with her. The girls measured all the rooms and discussed color schemes. They were in heaven.

We left the house just after 3:00. We drove back to the apartment, dropped off the girl's cars and got the Lincoln. We wanted to ride together.

Smithson's Jewelry store was our next stop. I don't know if I have ever enjoyed anything as much in my life as watching Julie pick out her necklace and earring set. She was like a child in a toy store. She made the salesman show her every piece of jewelry in their inventory .

While Julie was looking at necklaces, Sandra grabbed the salesman. "I'd like to see some gold ankle bracelets. Do you have such a thing?"

He nodded. "They're right over here madam."

Sandra examined the selection and called to Julie.

Julie took a break from her necklace shopping and joined Sandra.

"Hey Jules, come over here and look at these. Which ones do you like?"

Sandra turned to me. "Stevie, I want you to buy Julie and I matching anklets."

"I smiled and made a polite bow. "Ms. Monroe, your wish is my command."

Sandra grinned at me. "You'd better believe it is Speedy."

Sandra turned back to the display of anklets. "I like these two Julie."

Julie pointed to one of Sandra's two choices. "That one is my favorite."

Sandra smiled. "That settles it." She looked at the salesman. "We want two of these." She paused. "Now we need to see the charms that are available for them."

The salesman took out a tray of charms. Sandra pointed to a large gold heart. "I like that one."

Julie nodded, "I do to."

Sandra looked at the salesman. "Can these be engraved while we shop?"

The salesman turned to the back room. "Billy, come out here."

A young man in his early twenties stepped out of the back room.

"I need you to do a fast engraving job. Can you do these two charms for me right away?"

Billy smiled, "Certainly." He grabbed a booklet from under the counter and opened it. It contained rows and rows of different types of script. He looked at Sandra and Julie. "Are they for you?"

Julie answered for both of them, "Yes".

"What script would you like?"

Sandra pointed to the Old English. "I like that."

Julie looked at the script Sandra was pointing at. "Oh yes, So do I."

Billy smiled, "Okay, what should the inscription say?"

Sandra looked at him in total seriousness and said, "Both of them should say, BJ Queen."

There was dead silence in the jewelry store. Julie and Sandra were both smiling. The salesman's face turned beet red. It was taking all of my self control to maintain a serious expression.

Billy recovered quickly. He nodded to Sandra and Julie and said, "Very nice. I'll be right back." He picked up the charms and disappeared into the back room.

As soon as he was gone, Sandra winked at Julie and said, "He's cute".

Julie grabbed the salesman and continued her search for a necklace and earring set. The poor guy was a nervous wreck, but he was making a valiant effort to control himself and do his job.

In the end, Julie selected two sets. She bought one and I bought the other as her gift.

Sandra also bought a very nice diamond necklace and earring set.

Billy came out of the back room with the charms and handed them to the girls. Sandra inspected them and said, "Very nice."

Julie winked at Billy, "So are you." She took a slip of paper from her purse and wrote our telephone number on it. "Why don't you call us? Sandra and I would love to show you that we both deserve the title you just inscribed on our charms."

Billy and the salesman both turned crimson from embarrassment.

When we left the jewelry store the girls were excited about getting to wear their new necklaces.

Julie grabbed my arm. "Stevie, can we go out to dinner tonight."

I turned to Sandra. "Sweetheart, call the Kensington Grill. Ask them if we can get a table for eight at 8:00 pm."

Sandra looked at me, "Why eight Stevie?"

"I think it would be fun to take our new Baxter's friends to dinner?"

Sandra shook her head, "Stevie It's kind of short notice to invite someone to dinner."

"Yes, but maybe they are available. I think it would be a fun evening. Tell them that we decided to do this on the spur of the moment. Make it clear that we want them to be our guests. Girls get out your cell phones and go to work."

The girls started calling.

Sandra called The Kensington Grill. Amazingly, they were able to accommodate us.

Julie called Brenda. Maddie, Brenda and Bobby didn't have any plans. They thought it would be fun to join us for dinner.

Sandra called April. She and Mark didn't have anything to do either. Neither of them had ever been to the Kensington Grill. Both of them were very excited about our invitation. We had a full party of eight.

It was still only 4:00. Julie grabbed my hand. "Stevie we still have a little time. Could we go to the mall? Maybe Sandra and I could find new outfits to match our new jewelry."

I grinned at her. "Jules, I think that's an excellent idea."

We drove straight to the mall. The girls picked an upscale clothing store. I sat in a chair and watched them try on a number of outfits. After much deliberation they finally made their selections. Each of the girls insisted on using their own new credit cards to make their purchases.

It was almost 6:00 by the time we got back to the apartment. The next hour was a flurry of bathing and leg shaving.

Julie insisted on putting on her new diamond necklace as soon as she stepped out of the shower. Sandra decided that was an excellent idea so she also put hers on. The girls spent the next thirty minutes running around the apartment wearing nothing but their new necklaces. I have to admit that expensive jewelry looks really good on beautiful naked women.

I fixed a small snack so the girls wouldn't starve before we got our dinner. They were both so excited that I couldn't actually get them to eat anything.

The dinner at the Kensington Grill was wonderful. Everyone of us ate too much and drank too much. It turned out to be a wonderful opportunity for all of us to get to know each other better as individuals. At Baxter's there was always the undertone of sex and cuckolding. At this dinner it was just eight people eating and drinking. The eight of us became very good friends that night.

As we were finishing our dessert and coffee Brenda looked at her watch. "It's only 10:30. Baxter's is open until 2:00 am. Is anyone interested in a little late night fucking?"

April smiled, "The night is young. I'd love to find a playmate." She turned to Mark. "Baby you've never even seen me dance with another man. I think its time for you to witness what really happens when I go out at night."

Maddie grinned, "I wouldn't miss this for the world. Count me in." She turned to Bobby. "I guess that means your going to quickspurt."

Bobby bowed his head. "Yes Mistress Madeline."

Brenda started to laugh. "Maddie has been putting my baby through a little training program at home. He has become very respectful and very obedient."

Julie and Sandra both laughed. Sandra poked me in the ribs. "Be careful Stevie, You had better be very well behaved at home or Julie and I might just decide to hire Maddie to come to our house and start a training program for you."

Maddie laughed. "You wouldn't have to pay me, I'd do that for free." She leered at me. "Stevie, I would love to try to make you say the word dull."

There was something about the tone of Maddie's voice that sent a chill up my spine.

Sandra stepped in. "Right now Stevie is being a very good boy. For the time being, Julie and I plan to keep on training him ourselves."

Sandra turned to Julie. "Jules I am tired. If you don't mind I'd like to go home and go to bed." She sighed, "Roger really wore me out last night." She smiled at Julie and me. "If you and Stevie want to go to Baxter's, you could just drop me off at home."

Much to my relief Julie shook her head, "I'm tired to." She smiled at Brenda. "Bren I think we're going to pass on tonight. We'll see you guys there on Thursday."

I picked up the check and handed it to Julie. She gave me a surprised look. When she realized what I was doing she grinned at me, took out her American Express card and proudly paid the bill. I noticed that she left a generous tip. Julie is a waitress; she understands.

Everyone thanked us for the wonderful dinner. We all agreed to meet at Baxter's at 7:00 next Thursday. We wanted to have plenty of time for a nice leisurely dinner before the sex and cuckolding started.

When we got to our car Julie grabbed my arm and said, "Thank you Stevie."

I looked at her. "For what Julie?"

"For letting me pay the bill." She hugged me. "I know it's still really your money, but it was a thrill for me anyway. It made me feel important."

Sandra put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Julie our baby is very good at making both of us feel important. He's something very special."

Julie nodded. "I know Sandra. Lets go home and make him feel really special."

Sandra laughed, "Oh I like this plan."

We drove straight home.

Sandra turned to me as soon as we walked through the apartment door. "Take off your clothes sissyboy."

I immediately removed my clothing. I was feeling very obedient. When I was naked Julie leered at me and said, "Undress Mistress Monroe wimp." It wasn't a request. It was an order.

I carefully removed Sandra's clothing. When I was done it was her turn to give the orders. "Undress Mistress Gordon now pussyboy."

I undressed Julie with the same care I'd given to Sandra.

When Julie was naked Sandra took her by the hand and said, "Let's go into the bedroom." She turned to me. "Get down on you knees and crawl in behind us wimp."

I submissively followed my Mistresses into the bedroom. Sandra and Julie sat on the edge of the bed. I knelt respectfully at their feet. Sandra leaned over and kissed Julie on the lips. Julie kissed her back. After a moment Sandra pushed Julie down on the bed and slipped between her legs. She gave Julie's cunt a soft kiss and looked back at me. "Sissyboy, lick my asshole while I make love to Mistress Julie."

I got behind Sandra, closed my eyes, leaned over and obediently kissed her asshole. I could feel Sandra shudder when she felt my tongue enter her anus. She was enjoying this just as much as I was.

I licked Sandra's ass while she licked Julie's cunt. Sandra is good. She quickly brought Julie to an orgasm.

We gave Julie a moment to enjoy her orgasm and then she and Sandra switched places. When Julie was settled in between Sandra's legs she turned to me. "Okay wimp its time for you to lick my asshole while I make love to Mistress Sandra."

As soon as Julie started licking Sandra's cunt I buried my tongue in her asshole. Julie was just as good as Sandra. She had Sandra screaming with pleasure in a matter of minutes.

While Sandra was lying still enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm Julie pulled me up to the bed. She kissed me and said, "Now its your turn Stevie."

Julie pushed me down on the bed.

Sandra grinned at me. She had already recovered from her orgasm and was hungry for more pleasure. Both Sandra and Julie had insatiable appetites for sex.

Sandra climbed on top of me and sat on my face. At the same time Julie put my tiny penis in her mouth and started giving me a very gentle blowjob. This was the same scenario that we'd played out this morning and the girls knew that I loved it.

I concentrated. I tried hard to control myself. I didn't want to cum right away. This was too much fun.

I lasted for almost 7 minutes this time. Julie kept my penis in her mouth while I ejaculated. When I was done cumming, she sat up on the bed and kissed Sandra. As she kissed Sandra, she pushed my semen onto her tongue. When she was done, Sandra got off of my face, leaned over and kissed me. As she kissed me she pushed my semen into my mouth. This was becoming a regular ritual in our lovemaking.

We were all tired. It had been a very big day. I pulled the covers up over us and got between Sandra and Julie. The three of us snuggled up to each other and fell asleep enjoying the warmth of our naked bodies.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers