Sandra and Stevie Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

"I am not sure that we can Sandra. I feel really bad right now."

Sandra stared at me. After a moment she bowed her head. "Master Stevie please do what you have to do to me. Yell at me, spank me if you want to; but please do not send me away."

"Why shouldn't I? You did."

"Stevie I'm sorry, I got carried away. This is something I've always worried about."

I ignored Sandra.

Please may I have permission to enter your space? I want to talk to you. Stevie, I want to hold you." She started crying.

I turned and looked at her. I couldn't stay mad at Sandra. I loved her too much. I got up and took her hand. "Okay, but let's go upstairs."

When we got to the top of the stairs Sandra said, "Stevie please come into the playpen with me."

I looked at Sandra. "I would really prefer not to go in there right now."

"Please Stevie! I beg you, come into the playpen with me."

"Okay Sandra."

We went into the playpen. The bed was still a mess where Sandra and Bob had been fucking.

Sandra led me to the arm chair. "Baby will you please sit down."

As I sat down Sandra said, "Stevie I am sorry. I know I got carried away. This is what I have always been afraid of." She paused, "Baby I will do anything to make it up to you."

She got down on her knees. "Stevie, you can become my most dominant lover. I will totally submit to you. I'll suck your cock. You can fuck my cunt. You can fuck my ass. I'll lick your asshole. You can spank me. You can take me to a dirty book store and make me be your whore." She paused. "I'll even promise to stop seeing other men." Sandra stared at me. "Stevie, I'm desperate. I'll do anything to make this up to you. Honey I do not want to lose you."

I smiled, reached out and took her hand. "How about if you just sit on my lap."

She looked at me. "I'd really like that."

As Sandra sat on my lap she said, "Stevie, I don't really know what to say. I was trying to play our game. I know that you want me to push the limits. I guess that I just pushed them to far. I'm so sorry I was mean to you. I was trying to create a hot scene for both of us and I got carried away."

I kissed Sandra on the cheek. "I'm not really mad at you. I'm mad at myself."

"What do you mean?"

"I cried."

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry that I did that to you. I thought that you'd like it if I was rough."

"I did like it at first, but I broke down and cried in front of you and Bob."

"So what sweetheart? Who gives a shit what Bob thinks. He's a rude man with a big dick. He's a good fuck and he knows how to dominate me in a way that really turns my screws. But honey, you are so much more important to me. I love you. All you have to do is say the word and I'll never see Bob again."

I looked at Sandra. "I don't care that I cried in front of Bob. I' m mad at myself because I cried in front of you." I stared at the floor. "How can you ever have any respect for me. I cried like a baby in front of you."

Sandra shook her head. "You foolish, foolish man; both Julie and I think that you're the strongest, toughest man in the entire world. Baby you are a hundred times the man that Bob is. You've taken two women who were lost and made us believe in ourselves. Stevie we knew how to fuck, you taught us to love.

Sandra kissed my cheek. "Stevie, don't tell her that I told you this, but I think that Julie has a boyfriend. Honey, this is the first real boyfriend that she's ever had in her entire life. You did that for her. You taught her how to love and how to be loved. Sweetheart, you are a magnificent man."

She put her arm around my neck. "Baby, I love you so much. I repeat, I'll do anything to make this up to you. Just tell me what you want me to do. Sweetheart, I'm your slave."

I laughed. "I kind of like the one where I take you to a dirty bookstore and make you into my whore."

Sandra punched me on the arm. "You shit, I'm trying to be serious."

"Baby, I want things to stay just like they are. You don't have to do anything to make this up to me. I know that you were just trying to create a hot scene. I am not sure why I got so upset"

I paused to think. "Sometimes being human is very difficult. Bob is really intense. The scene kind of took me by surprise. It was the most intense domination session that we've ever had. It might have been easier for me if I knew it was coming."

Sandra hugged me. "I am sorry that I told you to fuck off at the end. I was trying to be a ruthless dominatrix."

I smiled at her. "I know, it was really hot at the end." I shook my head. "Sandra the whole thing was pretty hot. I think that it just took me by surprise."

I sighed. "Baby last fall we agreed that we were trying to build a difficult relationship. That hasn't changed."

I took Sandra's hand. "Honey, I don't want anything to change. I want you to be my dominant mistress. I want to be your submissive cuckold. I want to spend lots of time licking your asshole and I never want you to lick my asshole."

Sandra hugged me. "Stevie could we go to our bedroom and make love. You can lick my pussy and ass and I'll suck your cock. When were done, I would love it if you would just hold me for awhile."

I nodded. "I would like that very much Sandra. I lifted her off of my lap and stood up. I took her hand and led her to our bedroom.

We made love in our usual way for over an hour. When we were done I held Sandra in my arms.

Eventually we got hungry. We got up. I grilled a small swordfish steak and made some rice to go with it. We opened a bottle of pinot grigio and sat on the patio and ate a quiet dinner.

About 10:00 the telephone rang.

It was Julie. "Stevie, I am on a date. Listen baby, I am going to stay with my guy overnight tonight. I'll see you in the morning. Is that okay?"

I grinned. "That's just fine Julie. Thanks for calling, now I don't have to worry about you. Have a wonderful night. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Stevie, I love you."

"Julie I love you to. Good night, have fun with your guy."

I hung up the telephone.

Sandra was smiling at me. We didn't have to say anything. We were both happy for Julie.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers
12