Sandra and Stevie Ch. 36

Story Info
The final preparations are made for a very kinky sex party.
1.2k words
4.33
39.7k
7
0

Part 36 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,900 Followers

Note: This story is the thirty-sixth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous thirty-five episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Julie got home about 10:00 Tuesday morning. I was at work. Tuesdays and Thursdays are the mornings that I have my meetings with the partners. The Dallas Tech company was about to go public. We spent most of the morning planning our strategy. This wasn't going to be anywhere near as profitable as Bentine Pharmaceutical, but there was still money to be made.

Julie and Sandra were both out by the pool when I got home. Julie was lying naked in the sun and Sandra was in a lounge chair reading an erotic magazine. I smiled to myself; Sandra just couldn't get enough sex.

I took my clothes off and joined Julie by the pool. We talked, lay in the sun and occasionally jumped into the water. Julie didn't volunteer any information about her mysterious new boyfriend and I didn't ask. I was confident that when she was ready, she would tell me about him.

Sandra finished her magazine, took off her clothes and joined us. Lying next to a swimming pool with two beautiful naked women is a wonderful way to spend an afternoon.

At 6:00 I started the grill and cooked three small tenderloin steaks. I made some angel hair pasta and steamed broccoli as side dishes and served the girls dinner on the patio. All three of us were still naked. It was a warm evening. We didn't need clothes. We sat by the pool drinking wine until it got dark.

We finished the evening by going into the bedroom and making love in our usual way.

It was a wonderful day.

Julie had another mystery date on Wednesday night. I had to go into work on Thursday morning and didn't get a chance to see her until the three of us were getting ready to go to Baxter's on Thursday evening.

Sandra also had a date on Wednesday evening but she was home by 10:30. She said the guy was fun but he could only get it up twice. That kind of performance won't ever earn a second date from my baby.

The evening at Baxter's was filled with discussion about the party. The trips to the parking lot took place quickly. The girls were more interested in talking about the plans for Saturday than in getting laid.

The guest list was complete. The men were all invited.

Brenda and Julie were finished with their shopping. They had everything for our cuckold slave outfits. Maddie and Brenda decided to add an extra little touch to the uniforms. The three of us were going to be wearing dog collars. They hinted that the collars were part of a special surprise for us on Saturday.

The rules for the party were reviewed. The girls had everything very well organized. All five of them were hoping to be able to sample the sexual prowess of all ten studs.

The party was scheduled to begin at 1:00. The girls wanted to get together earlier. They all thought it would be fun to spend the morning relaxing around the pool. Sandra and Julie invited everyone to come over at 9:00. I was instructed to provide breakfast and lunch for the whole group.

The girls made it clear that Bobbi, Mark and I would not be relaxing around the pool. We were there to serve as slaves.

Our master bedroom was designated as the dressing room for Julie and Sandra. The playpen was reserved as the dressing room for Maddie, April and Brenda. The men would not be allowed to enter either of these rooms. Mark was assigned to attend to the needs of Sandra and Julie in the master bedroom. Bobbi was assigned to attend to Brenda, Maddie and April in the playpen.

I was responsible for making sure that there was a constant flow of food and beverages throughout the house. The girls wanted their studs to be well cared for and pampered. It was expected that Mark, Bobbi and I would assist each other with our different tasks as the need presented itself.

The designated sex areas were the pool and patio, the living room, the dining room, the basement game room and the kitchen. Everyone was going to get a good opportunity to see all the girls in action. The party was going to be a voyeur's delight.

It was also decided that erotic movies should be playing on the 60 inch plasma television set in the living room. The men were going to be given lots of sexual stimulation.

It was almost midnight when the girls decided that the plans were complete. When we left Baxter's to go home, all of us were very excited.

Sandra and Julie both stayed home Friday night. We had a nice dinner, spent a little time making love and went to sleep early. All three of us wanted to be well rested for the party.

Saturday morning my clock radio went off at 5:00 am. I quickly turned it off. Both Julie and Sandra were still sleeping. I didn't want to disturb the sleep of either of them.

As I got out of bed I looked at my two sleeping beauties and smiled. I was the luckiest man in the world. Two gorgeous women were in love with me.

I let the girls sleep while I ran around the house making sure everything was ready. I spent about a half hour tidying up the playpen. I had Sandra and Julie's permission to spend as much time in there as I needed. I made sure that the bathroom was clean and well stocked with lotions, soap, body powder and clean towels. When I was done with the bathroom, I checked the dressing table. I wanted to be sure there was a nice selection of perfumes and colognes.

When I was finished in the playpen, I quickly vacuumed the living room and dining room, mopped the kitchen floor and cleaned the patio and pool area.

At 7:00 I went in and started working on the snack trays for the party.

At 8:00 I went into the bedroom and kissed each of my girls on the forehead. Both of them stretched and smiled at me as they slowly opened their eyes.

Sandra sat up, grabbed me and pulled me down to the bed next to her. She kissed me and gently pushed my face to her crotch. "Baby, lick me for a minute. I'm so excited. I want you to get me off before I get out of bed."

As I went down on Sandra, Julie started to finger her cunt. "Stevie, come do me as soon as you're done with Sandra. I love feeling your tongue in the morning."

I worked fast. We didn't have much time. I was becoming as skilled at eating pussy as my girls were at sucking cocks. As soon as I got Sandra off I sent her to the shower and turned my attention to Julie.

Living with two beautiful women was a constant adventure.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,900 Followers