Sandra and Stevie Ch. 37

Story Info
Friends arrive early for some kinky preparty fun.
4k words
4.34
41.7k
8
0

Part 37 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,883 Followers

Note: This story is the thirty-seventh installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous thirty-six episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

The doorbell rang just after 9:00. It was Brenda, Maddie and Bobby. April and Mark arrived a few minutes later.

Everyone was hungry. At 9:30 Mark, Bobbi and I served breakfast to the girls. They sat on the patio and enjoyed a meal of eggs benedict, orange juice and coffee.

As soon as the girls were done with breakfast they called the three of us over.

When the three of us were standing next to the table, Brenda took a sip of coffee and set her cup down. "Cucks we have made a decision. The three of you are going to be our shared slaves for the entire day. All five of us are to be addressed as Mistress by all three of you.

She looked at her husband. "Bobby for the rest of today you not only belong to Maddie and me, you also belong to Sandra, Julie and April. Maddie and I have given them full permission to use you in any way they might choose.

Julie looked at me. "Stevie, Sandra and I made the same arrangement with Brenda, Maddie and April. For the rest of today we're sharing you with them." She giggled. "I'm really hoping you get a chance to play with Bren's big tits today."

Brenda laughed. "Jules I'll make sure he has an excellent opportunity." She winked at me. "Stevie, I do intend to make you pay for the privilege."

I bowed my head. "Mistress Brenda, I am yours to command."

Maddie leered at me. "Remember slave boy, I'm also part of this bargain."

I politely nodded to Maddie. "Mistress Madeline, I am also yours to command."

Ever since our conversation at Baxter's last fall, Maddie and I have been very good friends. Maddie was very dominant, but she also had a kind heart and I trusted her completely. I knew she would never hurt me.

Maddie grinned at me. "I'm looking forward to playing with you later this morning."

I smiled at her. "Mistress Madeline I look forward to trying to please you."

April grabbed her husband's hand. "Markie honey, you're also involved in this." April looked at all of us. "I'm the only woman Mark has ever been with. This is going to be a very big day for him."

Sandra turned to April. "Is that really true?"

April nodded. Mark was blushing.

Sandra smiled. "April if Mark is very well behaved today, could I reward him when the party is over?"

April shrugged. "Of course, what do you want to do?"

Sandra leered at Mark. "Give him a blow job."

April laughed, "I think my baby will work very hard today if he knows that's going to be his reward."

I glanced at Mark, his face was beet red.

Julie waved both of her hands. "Hey I get to be part of this."

Sandra grinned, "Jules, why don't we give him a Stevie special."

April looked at Julie and Sandra, "What's a Stevie special?"

Julie laughed. "It's Stevies favorite. One of us sits on his face while the other one sucks his cock."

Brenda shook her head. "You guys should write a book." She turned to Maddie. "I think our baby needs a Bobby special."

Maddie nodded in agreement and turned to Julie. "Can we practice on Stevie after the party?"

Julie winked at me. "Yes, but he has to be very obedient today to earn that reward."

April looked around the table. "I want to be part of this to. I get to give Bobby a Stevie special, but I need a partner."

Brenda turned to her husband. "Who do you want as April's partner?"

Everyone stared at him.

Bobby shook his head. "There's no way I'm going to answer that question."

Sandra giggled. "Bren, this is why your baby is our accountant. He's one smart cookie."

Everyone started laughing.

Brenda grabbed her husband and kissed his cheek. "That's one of the ten million reasons that Maddie and I love him so much."

Sandra smiled at April, "Let's take poor Bobby off the hook. As soon as Julie and I are done with Mark; I'll team up with you on Bobby."

Brenda took a sip of coffee. "Maddie and I are going to want to watch when our little slave boy gets his reward."

Julie put her arm around my waist and hugged me. "I believe one of the rules for today is no private sex. We're all going to watch when our boys get their rewards."

Sandra adopted a very businesslike manner. "Girls please remember that the cucks do have quite a bit of work to get done before the party. We have to use our power judiciously. We can enjoy their tongues, but we also have to give them a chance to complete their assigned tasks."

After breakfast, the girls moved to different parts of the house. Maddie took a nap in the playpen. Sandra, Julie and April laid next to the pool. Brenda sat in the living room and read a book.

Mark, Bobby and I had a nice breakfast at the kitchen table. When we were done, we cleaned up the dishes. As soon as that chore was completed, we turned our attention to finishing the preparations for the party.

I asked Mark and Bobbi to start setting up the bar on the patio. I showed them where the liquor and beer was stored. I also pointed out the commercial ice cube maker that we had in the back basement. Finally, I told them where they could find several large coolers for ice, soft drinks and beer.

Brenda, Maddie and April brought several changes of clothing. Most of it was sexy lingerie, but they also brought several dresses and skirts. I carried all of their clothing into the playpen and carefully put it away so that everything would be nice and neat when the women wanted it.

Maddie was napping on the bed. I tried to be very quiet, but she woke up while I was working.

She opened her eyes and smiled when she saw me. "Hi Stevie, what good timing." Maddie kicked off her blankets. She was naked.

For a moment I just stared at her. She had a beautiful body.

Maddie wiggled her finger at me. "Come here slave boy. It's time for me to sample that energetic tongue that Sandra and Julie are always talking about."

I got on my knees between Maddie's legs. She closed her eyes and sighed as I gently kissed the lips of her pussy.

Maddie is a very sensual woman. It didn't take me long to bring her to an orgasm.

When she was done with her climax she reached down and gently pulled me up so I was lying next to her.

She snuggled up to me. "Thank you Stevie. That was a wonderful way to wake up from a nap."

I softly kissed her forehead. "The pleasure was mine."

Maddie laughed. "Not all of it sweetheart. I guarantee you that I had plenty of pleasure myself."

We lay together for a few moments. Maddie and I were becoming very good friends.

Finally I excused myself and got up. I had chores to do. As I left the room I smiled, our groups most ruthless dominatrix had a very tender side.

I walked out to the patio to see how Mark and Bobby were doing with the bar.

April, Julie and Sandra were lying by the pool. All three of them were naked. This didn't surprise me. Julie and Sandra were like little kids; they loved running around without any clothes.

April was sitting with her feet dangling in the pool. Her legs were spread. She was brazenly flashing her shaved cunt.

I looked at her for a moment. She saw me looking at her and smiled. April was as big an exhibitionist as Sandra and Julie.

April was a slender, small breasted woman. Her body was very similar to Sandra's. In fact, she reminded me of Sandra. This gorgeous woman was a high school English teacher. I laughed to myself. There had to be a large group of frustrated high school boys with crushes on this beautiful sex goddess.

I looked over at Sandra. She was lying in a lounge chair. Mark was on his knees next to her. Mark's face was buried between Sandra's legs. When Sandra realized I was standing there, she winked at me.

I smiled back at her. This morning when I heard the new rule that gave all our mistresses the right to enjoy each of us sexually, I knew right away that Sandra would be taking full advantage of the situation. My baby loved variety.

I looked over at Julie. She was lying in another lounge chair. Bobby was on his knees kissing her feet. This was a pleasure that Julie was demanding with increasing frequency. It was fine with me. As far as I was concerned, any slave that didn't enjoy a little foot worship should hang up his collar and leash.

As I watched Julie, I became even more convinced that she wasn't her usual self. Normally she would be excited and very outgoing in a situation like this one. This morning she seemed reserved and introspective. I was certain there was something going on with her.

I walked back into the living room. Brenda was sitting on the couch in her panties and bra. She was reading a romance novel.

When I walked by her, she looked up. "Hey Stevie, aren't you going to even stop and say hello."

"I'm sorry Brenda. I wasn't paying attention. I didn't mean to ignore you, I'm a little preoccupied with party preparations right now."

Brenda set her book down. "Well sweetie, why don't you stop and take a little break."

Brenda unhooked her brassiere and slipped it off. She grabbed her nipples, slowly rolled them between her finger tips and grinned at me. "I could use just a little attention right now." She patted a spot on the couch next to her. "Baby why don't you come over here and suck on my breasts for a little while."

I always thought that Brenda was an incredibly sexy woman. Her breasts were absolutely fantastic. The rest of her was pretty hot to.

As soon as I sat down, Brenda grabbed my head and pulled my face into her breasts. This was the first time in my life that I had ever touched tits that were that large.

Brenda picked up a breast and pushed her nipple into my mouth. "Suck on me Stevie. Julie and Sandra told me that this would be your first experience with a large busted woman. They wanted me to make sure that you had a good opportunity to enjoy yourself."

I closed my eyes and suckled on Brenda's nipple like a baby. After a few minutes I stopped and looked up at Brenda. "Thank you, that was wonderful. Can I return the favor?"

Brenda giggled. "I'd like that very much."

I got on my knees, pulled Brenda's panties off and spent the next several minutes eating her pussy. I have to say that I loved every second of it.

Brenda came quickly. She is a very passionate woman. When we were done, she kissed me and said. "I would love it if you cleaned me up today when I am done with my lovers."

I smiled at her. "Brenda, I would be honored."

As I got up to go to the kitchen I happened to look out at the patio. Bobby was on his knees licking Julie's pussy. I smiled to myself; my sweet Julie was getting into the spirit of the day.

The party was scheduled to begin at 1:00. At 12:30 Sandra gathered everyone in the master bedroom. I noticed that all five of the girls were naked.

Sandra stood up in front of us. "Everyone remember that this afternoon is supposed to be fun for all eight of us. Cucks we intend to subject you to unmerciful humiliation during this party. We are doing this because we believe that you want us to do it. We are doing it to make you happy. We are doing it because we love you."

She stared at all three of us. "Mark, Bobby and Stevie please do not forget that."

Sandra smiled at us. It was a very warm smile. "Brenda, Maddie, April, Julie and I have talked about this a lot lately. All of us are madly in love with all three of you. We think you are the most wonderful men in the world. Sweethearts please do not get confused by what you see or hear today. We love you a hundred times more than any of the men who will be fucking us this afternoon. Is that clear?"

All three of us nodded.

The five women walked over to us. One by one they kissed each of us on the lips. After they kissed us they each said exactly the same thing, "I love you. I love you more than any man I will meet this afternoon. When the day is over they will go home and I will stay with you. Please never forget this. No matter what I say or do, I will always come home to you. I will always love you."

The girls obviously spent some time working on this. They must have written the little speech together. We appreciated it. It meant a lot to the three of us.

Sandra smiled. "Okay now that all of us understand this, lets start the games. Cucks, today we intend to subject you to humiliation and degradation that we hope is beyond anything you can possibly imagine. Sweethearts, it's our hope that this afternoon we will create memories that all eight of us can to masturbate to for the rest of our lives."

She turned to the other girls. "Maddie, April and Julie Its time."

April walked up to me. Maddie went to Mark and Julie went to Bobby.

Brenda took over for Sandra. "Cucks take off your clothing, it's time for you put on your slave uniforms."

Brenda continued her explanation while we undressed. "Cucks the woman who is with you is your designated Mistress for the afternoon. None of you have a Mistress that you are normally attached to. We thought that you might enjoy experiencing the same variety that we'll be experiencing when we start to play with our guests."

When we were naked Brenda nodded to Maddie, April and Julie. "Mistresses, it's time to put on their cages."

April walked over to the dressing table and picked up a bottle of lotion. She was very gentle as she rubbed the soothing balm onto my penis and testicles. When she was done, she got my chastity cage from the top of Sandra's dresser and carefully slipped it onto my cock and balls. On both sides of me, I noticed that Julie and Maddie were doing the same thing to Bobby and Mark.

When our cages were in place, Brenda smiled. "Alright girls, lock them."

April slipped the padlock for my cage through the clasp and locked it shut. When she was done she handed the key to Sandra. As soon as Sandra had all three keys, she placed them in her jewelry box and locked it. She took the key for the jewelry box and left the room.

This was more ritual than necessity. There was no possibility that Mark, Bobby or I would ever dream of stealing that key. By hiding the key, the girls were sending us a message. We were now completely under their control. They held the key to our manhood and they would free us when they were good and ready.

When Sandra was gone Brenda smiled at us. "Very good, now its time for you to get dressed."

Julie went to her dresser and took out three sets of clothing. Each set was a different color. One set was pink. One set was pale yellow and one set was pale green. She handed the pale green set to Maddie. She gave the pale yellow set to April and kept the pink set.

Brenda stared at us. "Cucks put your uniforms on."

April handed me my clothing.

My "uniform" was a pair of very frilly lace crotch less panties and a cropped tee shirt.

I put on the panties. They fit very nicely and left my cock cage in full view. This afternoon ten men were going to see us in lace panties with our penises locked in chastity cages. I suddenly realized just how humiliating this party was going to be. I picked up the tee shirt and put it on. It was very tight and very short. It just barely covered my chest. The name, Speedy was spelled out in script lettering across the front.

I looked at Mark and Bobby. Their uniforms were identical, except they were different colors and Bobby's tee shirt said Quicky and Mark's tee shirt said Tiny.

When we were dressed Brenda walked over to Julie's dresser and removed a horsewhip from the top drawer. She turned to us. "Cucks you may notice that your name for the afternoon is printed on the front of your tee shirt. Our guests will be instructed to call you by those names. We expect you to respond to them."

She tapped the tip of the whip against the palm of her hand. "You will be publicly disciplined by your designated Mistress if you fail to respond to your name." She set the whip on the bed and looked at each of us. "I sincerely hope that won't be necessary."

Brenda walked over to Julie's dresser and picked up a large bag. She took three black leather dog collars out of the bag. Each of them had a silver tag attached to the ring on the collar.

Brenda looked at the tags. She handed the first collar to Julie. "Julie this is for Quicky." She handed the second collar to Maddie. "This is Tiny's." She handed the last collar to April and said, "This is for Speedy."

Our three Mistresses showed each of us the tags attached to our collars. They were engraved. Mine read, "Speedy I am the property of Sandra and Julie". The inscription made me smile.

Brenda looked at us. When she was certain that each of us had an opportunity to read our tags she said, "Mistresses will you please place the collars on your cucks."

April put my dog collar around my neck. As she fastened it she asked, "Speedy is this too tight?"

I smiled. "No Mistress April it fits very nicely. Thank you for asking."

April nodded. "Very good."

As April said this, the doorbell rang.

We all looked at the clock. It was 3 minutes to 1:00.

Brenda smiled and said, "I believe that the first of our guests has just arrived. I am going to leave you now. Mistress Sandra and I are in charge of welcoming the men. Cucks you are to stay here with your Mistresses. Please entertain them while you wait. You will be introduced when all of our guests have arrived."

Brenda walked out of the bedroom. She was still naked. I suddenly realized that Brenda and Sandra intended to be completely nude when they welcomed their guests to our house. This was an incredibly erotic idea. If my tiny little cocklet hadn't been locked up, I would have had a very nice little erection.

April grabbed me by my collar, yanked me around and pulled my face next to hers. "Alright Speedy, you belong to me this afternoon."

April was being incredibly, almost viciously dominant. I'd never seen this side of her before.

She whispered into my ear. "Both Sandra and Julie claim that you have a very energetic little tongue. Since we have some time to kill, I think this is a good moment for you to demonstrate your skill."

April pulled me over to the bed, laid down on her stomach and looked back at me. "Speedy, get down here and lick my asshole."

I looked around. Maddie was leaning on Julie's makeup table. Mark was on his knees. His face was buried in her ass. Julie and Bobby were on the other side of our king size bed. Bobby was on his back. Julie was comfortably seated on his face.

I got on my knees behind April. She sighed as I spread her cheeks and pressed my lips against her anus.

While Mark, Bobby and I were pleasuring our Mistresses, the doorbell began to ring repeatedly. The men were arriving.

The living room was soon filled with the sounds of conversation and laughter. A real party atmosphere was developing on the other side of the bedroom door.

Our Mistresses stood up. Maddie looked at all of us. "Play time is over, in just a minute It's going to be show time."

All of us were excited. Nervous energy permeated the air.

Maddie went to the bag where Brenda found our dog collars and pulled out three black leather leashes. She handed a leash to both April and Julie and kept one for herself. Our assigned Mistresses quickly attached the leashes to the D rings on our dog collars.

Sandra came into the bedroom. She was still naked. I looked at her. I knew my girl well. I could tell that she was very aroused. Her beautiful body seemed to have a radiant glow around it.

I was suddenly very envious of the men who were going to get to fuck her this afternoon.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,883 Followers
12