Sandra and Stevie Ch. 45

Story Info
Sandra and Stevie talk about her jealousy.
3.2k words
4.35
44k
12
0

Part 45 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,895 Followers

Note: This story is the forty-fifth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous forty-four episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Tuesday morning I got up very early. This was the first time that I'd ever had to sleep while I was wearing my cock cage. It was a little hard to get used to it.

I made myself some breakfast and did a little house cleaning. At 7:00 I sat down in the office and started to do some research for work.

It was just after 8:00 when I heard Sandra's key in the lock. I got up and went into the living room to greet her.

She was standing just inside the front door. I smiled at her. "Good morning."

She was quiet. It seemed like she was studying me. Finally she said, "Stevie do you still love me?"

I laughed, walked over to her, took her in my arms and hugged her. "Of course I do silly."

She pressed her face against my cheek. "Really?"

I nodded, "Really." I paused for a moment. "Now tell me, what's this all about?"

"Last night, after Roger was done fucking me, I couldn't go to sleep. I was awake all night."

Sandra hugged me. "Stevie I'm so sorry. I've been just hateful to you lately." She stepped back. "Sweetheart last night I realized that I've been jealous and angry ever since Julie got to fuck you." She shook her head. "I don't know why, It doesn't make any sense. You had my permission to do it." She looked at me. "Stevie I fuck lots of guys and you never get jealous."

I smiled at her. "Sandra, it's okay. I knew this was bothering you. I understand."

"You do?'

I laughed. "Yes I do."

"Stevie your so wonderful and I've been so mean to you lately. Last night I was sure that you hated me."

She started to cry. "Stevie I love you so much. I am sorry for everything. I sorry I made you cater Roger's party. I'm sorry I told you to get the fuck out last night. I'm sorry I made you go home wearing your chastity cage. I am sorry that I didn't give you a blow job before you left. I am sorry I didn't just come home with you."

She buried her face in her hands. "Yesterday before we left I didn't even bother tell you how much I love you. Stevie I always tell you that before I go out with another guy."

Sandra started to sob. I held her in my arms. When she was done crying I took out my handkerchief and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

I stepped back so that we could look at each other. "Sandra, I love you. I will always love you." I put my hand under her chin and lifted her face so that I could look into her eyes. "Sandra my love for you is unconditional. I don't care what you do to me. I don't care what happens now or in the future. I will always love you. There is nothing in the world that can change that. Please do not ever forget that. No matter what happens I will love you forever. Sweetheart, there is nothing that you could ever do that would make me hate you."

Sandra put her arms around my waist. "Hold me Stevie, please just hold me for a little while."

I put my arms around her again and held on to her. We stood like that for a very long time. We didn't say anything to each other. We didn't have to.

Finally I whispered into Sandra's ear. "Sweetheart would you like some breakfast? I'll bet your hungry."

She nodded. "Yes I am, but first I have to ask you something."

I looked at her. "Okay?"

"Stevie, would you like to fuck me? You can fuck me right now." She paused. "My pussy is probably pretty loose. Roger is really big. He really stretches me out when he fucks me. I might not be able to feel you...."

Sandra stopped herself in mid sentence. She turned around and buried her face in her hands again. "I'm sorry Stevie. I don't know why I have to say stupid things like that. Baby I didn't mean to insult you."

I put my hands on her shoulders and laughed. "Its okay. I am not insulted. Come on lets go fix you some breakfast. We can talk about this while I cook."

Sandra turned around and faced me. Stevie last night while I was lying awake in bed, I promised myself that as soon as I got home this morning I was going to let you fuck me."

I kissed her on her forehead and laughed. "And last night while I was lying in bed I promised myself that as soon as you got home this morning I was going to make you some breakfast. Let's take care of my promise first. We can discuss your promise while you're eating.

I made Sandra two slices of French toast. If you have been following this story you have probably figured out that this is her favorite breakfast.

I set her breakfast out on the kitchen table and poured a cup of coffee for each of us. I sat at the table with her while she ate.

I laughed as I watched her devour her French toast. "You and Roger obviously worked up an appetite after I left last night."

Sandra stopped and looked at me. She had a nervous expression on her face.

I took a sip of coffee. "Its okay sweetheart. "We can talk about this. I am your cuckold. I like the fact that you sleep with other men. Baby it's okay for you to tell me that Roger's huge cock stretched your pussy so much last night that if I tried to fuck you with my pathetic little clittie you probably wouldn't even know I was doing it." I laughed. "Sandra I love it when you tease me about things like that."

Sandra sat quietly and listened to me.

"Sandra I had fun last night. It was exciting when you told me to get the fuck out of Roger's apartment." I stopped. "If you remember, we both discussed how the evening would go well before we started the game."

I took another sip of coffee. "Sandra we are playing a very emotional game. It's a game we both enjoy. I know that you love being dominant. The anticipation of the evening had you wildly aroused all day yesterday." I smiled at Sandra. "How many orgasms did you have during the past twenty-four hours?"

She laughed. "I don't really know, a lot."

"How many did you have with Roger last night. I saw one. I know you had more." I was smiling as I waited for her answer.

She smiled back. "At least five more after you left."

"You had fun didn't you?"

"Yes,"

"I suspect that when your sexual excitement starts to subside, it becomes easier to start worrying; especially in the middle of the night. Yesterday was a very exciting day. You were on an emotional high all day long. When the evening finally ended, you had an emotional low and started to worry." I looked at her. "Does that make sense?"

She nodded. "It does Stevie." She shook her head. "But I've been horrible to you for the past three days."

I smiled. "Yes you have."

"Stevie I'm sorry. I got so jealous when Julie got to fuck you and I didn't." She shook her head. "Even at the time I knew it didn't make any sense, but I couldn't help it. I just felt really bad. "

Sandra looked at me. "Stevie I want to feel you inside me just as much as Julie did."

Suddenly she got very quiet. After a moment she said, "Last night I also started to feel really bad that Roger gets to do things to me that you don't get to do."

Sandra stopped to think for a moment. "When I started to understand that I felt bad because I was jealous of Julie, I realized that I must make you jealous all the time. Stevie, I love you. I don't want to make you miserable."

I reached out and grabbed Sandra's hand. "Let's start with this. Sandra Monroe I promise that I'll fuck you anytime you ask me."

Sandra started to giggle. "There's a lot of men willing to make that promise to me."

I laughed. "I know, but I think you need to hear it from me."

She nodded. "Thank you, you're right." Sandra thought for a moment. "I think you need to hear the same promise."

"It would be nice."

Sandra stared into my eyes. "Stevie Wagner, I promise to let you fuck me anytime you ask me."

I smiled at Sandra. "Thank you, that means a lot to me."

Sandra looked at me. "Stevie, why don't we just go do it?'

"Sandra, listen to me. "Last night I did feel bad when I watched you make love to Roger. I was both jealous and envious."

I shrugged. Yes, sometimes it does hurt me that you give other men something that you deny me." I smiled. "That's also the heart of our dominant submissive relationship. That envy, that longing to have what you so freely give to other men is part of the pain that I enjoy in our relationship. I also think that you enjoy inflicting that pain. I think that we have to be very careful about what we do regarding intercourse. We maybe giving up something that we both really enjoy."

I paused to think. "I also used to be Julie's cuckold slave, but that ended last Friday night. I think for Julie and I, having intercourse was the symbolic end to that relationship."

I stopped. I was getting way too philosophical. "Sandra, I enjoyed last night. It was memorable. It was maybe the most sexually exciting night of my life. I want to continue being your submissive cuckold."

I stared into Sandra's eyes. "I want you to hold me to my vow of chastity while you continue to freely enjoy intercourse with as many men as you want."

I took a deep breath. "I want you to torment me with that knowledge. I want you to enjoy making me as envious and jealous as you possibly can. Sandra, you are a sadist and I'm a masochist. We were born to be together." I laughed. "The meanest thing you could ever do to me is stop being mean to me."

I smiled at Sandra. "I am certain that someday the two of us will decide to have intercourse. When we do I will absolutely love it. Until that day, I choose to remain your sissy cuckold slave."

Sandra got up, walked over and sat on my lap. "Are you sure?"

I kissed her. "Yes, I am absolutely sure." I put my arms around Sandra. "When you were angry with me during the last three days, I was sad that we didn't get to cuddle at night, I missed your blow jobs when we were done playing and I felt bad when we both ate dinner alone."

Sandra held my hand. "I'm sorry Stevie. I feel bad that I did that."

"I know and we've talked about it now. It's behind us." I kissed Sandra's neck. "Your anger also made you do some very cruel things to me. I really enjoyed some of them."

Sandra raised her eyebrows. "Indeed, which ones?"

I laughed. "I guess you'll just have to experiment a little if you want to find out."

Sandra started giggling. "I have a very wicked side. I am capable of being much meaner to you."

I took a deep breath. "Now that is something to look forward to."

Sandra lifted my tee shirt, leaned over and viciously bit my nipple.

I winced.

She grinned at me. "Did that hurt?"

"Yes, a lot."

"Good. You've made me feel much better. I want to play for awhile now." She stood up. "Slave, draw me a bath. My body is covered with my lover's dried semen."

I stood up. "Sandra I would appreciate it if you would take off my cock cage."

She shook her head. "Too bad sissyboy. I like having you locked up. It might be a really long time before I decide to free your pathetic little clittie."

That was the beginning of a day of incredible domination, humiliation and degradation.

We both had a wonderful time.

It was very late on Tuesday afternoon before Sandra and I finally got tired of playing our dominant submissive sex games.

We were lying on the bed. Sandra had spent most of the previous hour riding my face. Both of us had lost track of the number of orgasms she'd experienced during the course of the day. It was almost like she was an insatiable nymph.

I of course, had not been allowed any orgasms. My penis was still locked in its cage.

Sandra got up from the bed. "Speedy, it's time to free your clittie ."

She went into the bathroom and got a small basin of water, a bar of scented soap and a washcloth. She set those items down on the night table next to the bed and went into the living room to get the key for my chastity cage from her purse.

When Sandra returned she sat down on the bed next to me.

She smiled as she opened the padlock on my cage. "Stevie the past 24 hours have been incredibly exciting for me. Did you enjoy yourself?"

I laughed. "Sandra, I had a wonderful time. " I paused. "I hope were not quite done yet."

Sandra giggled as she removed the cage from my penis and balls. "Really? I feel very content and well satisfied. What did you have in mind?"

I smiled at her. "I know this beautiful lady who gives wonderful blow jobs."

Sandra picked up the wash cloth, dipped it in the basin of warm water, rubbed a little soap on it and washed my cock and balls. My tiny penis immediately sprang to attention.

She giggled. "Look at this cute little thing of yours. It's so tiny. It reminds me of those miniature trees they raise in Japan. It looks like a real tree. It even works like a real tree." She took my penis in her fingers an wiggled it. "But its just a teenie weenie little thing."

I sat up and poked Sandra's tummy. "I thought you were done being mean to me today."

She poked me back and climbed on top of me. "Speedy I am never going to be done being mean to you."

Sandra sat up so that she was straddling my hips. She grabbed my nipples with her fingers and twisted them. While she was doing this she lowered herself down until the tip of my penis was just barely touching the lips of her vagina.

"Want to fuck me Speedy? All I have to do is sit down just a little bit more and your tiny cock will be inside my cunt. Would you like that baby? Would you like to fuck me just like the big man did last night?" She laughed. "You're not a big man are you? Your just a little sissyboy." She shook her head. "Too bad for you baby. My pussy has a permanent sign on it that says, for big men only. I guess we'll just have to find another way for you to cum."

Sandra rolled off of me. She got up and went into the kitchen. She came back with a kitchen timer. "Lets play a game." She was still giggling. Sandra was having fun. "What is it that Brenda calls Bobby? Oh yes, I remember. She calls him Quickspurt." Sandra looked at me. "That kind of fits you to doesn't it Speedy." Sandra set the dial on the timer. "Okay Quickspurt, here are the rules. If you can keep from cumming for three minutes I'll suck your little pee pee for you. If you can't, well I guess my mouth also gets reserved for big men only."

Sandra started the timer, picked up my cocklet and slowly started stroking it."

I focused my attention. I thought about work, I tried naming all 32 NFL football teams. I was looking for anything that would keep my attention diverted from what Sandra was doing to my penis.

One minute passed. Sandra took a firmer grip on my cock.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes.

Two minutes passed.

Sandra started to massage my balls while she stroked me.

Another 30 seconds passed. Sandra started to whisper, "Come on baby, you can do this. Focus sweetheart, control yourself."

I held my breath and counted the seconds.

The timer went off. Sandra carefully let go of my penis and smiled. It was clear that she really didn't want me to cum any more than I did.

Sandra laid down next to me and kissed my ear. "You could never have done that 6 months ago. Stevie, you're getting so much better. I want you to get your composure back. I want to give you a really long blow job." She stopped. "That is, unless you want to fuck me." She giggled, "Rules were made to be broken"

I pulled her on top of me, grabbed her nipples between my fingers and gave them a hard twist.

"Ow, that fucking hurts."

I laughed. "Do you think I don't know that?"

Sandra started laughing. "You little wimp, I'm going to get you for that."

She started tickling me. For the next several minutes we rolled around on the bed giggling while we tickled and pinched each other. Finally we collapsed in a ball of intertwined arms and legs. For a few moments we just laid on the bed and enjoyed the feel of each others naked bodies.

Finally Sandra got up and pushed me over on the bed. "Baby I am going to kneel along side of you while I suck your cock. I want you to be able to play with my body while I give you your blow job."

Sandra grabbed my erect penis with her fingers, leaned over and started to kiss it and lick it. Her ass and pussy were right next to my head. I reached over and started to play with her beautiful ass. This was the very first time that I had ever been allowed to freely fondle Sandra's body. I enjoyed it every bit as much as I enjoyed the blow job I was getting.

I only lasted a few minutes. When my orgasm started Sandra kept my penis in her mouth. When I was done ejaculating she turned around and kissed me. As she kissed me she passed my cum into my mouth. "Swallow it for me baby."

I happily did as I was told.

We cuddled together on the bed for a long time. Finally we both realized we were hungry. I got up and made us some dinner. After dinner we turned on the television and sat on the couch together like an old married couple.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,895 Followers