Sandra and Stevie Ch. 46

Story Info
Julie calls Sandra to tell her some exciting news.
1.7k words
4.32
32.6k
5
0

Part 46 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,903 Followers

Note: This story is the forty-sixth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous forty-five episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Wednesday morning Sandra and I were eating breakfast by the pool. The telephone rang. I looked at my watch. It was 9:15.

Sandra picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi Jules. How are you."

Sandra listened for a minute. "Slow down baby. You're way to excited."

Suddenly Sandra screamed. She took the telephone away from her ear. "Ricky asked Julie to marry him last night."

I looked at Sandra. "Well did she say yes?"

Sandra made a face at me. "Don't be silly, of course she said yes."

Sandra put the telephone back to her ear. "Yes we would love to have you come over. We're dying to meet Ricky. Come right away; we'll put the coffee on."

Sandra hung up the telephone and grinned at me. "Isn't this wonderful? Julie is getting married." She jumped up. "Stevie they're on their way over here; quick we have to pick up the house."

I smiled at Sandra. "Baby, Julie used to live with us. She knows how our house looks."

Sandra looked at me like I was an idiot. "Yes but Ricky doesn't. Hurry we want to make a good impression."

I laughed as I picked up the breakfast dishes and brought them into the house.

It was just after 10:00 when the doorbell rang. Sandra and I both got up.

Julie burst in as soon as Sandra opened the door. She hugged Sandra and they both jumped up and down screaming. They were excited. After a moment they settled down. Ricky was right behind Julie. He was about my size. He looked like he might be a little older than me, but not very much. He was nicely dressed in a pair of tan slacks and a golf shirt.

Julie gently took his arm and led him into our house. "Stevie and Sandra I would like you to meet my fiancée Dr. Richard Norman. Ricky these are my best friends Stevie and Sandra."

I stepped forward and extended my hand. "Hello Ricky, It's a pleasure to meet you."

He took my hand. "Stevie it is also a pleasure to meet you." He smiled. "Julie talks about you all the time. Your name is highly regarded in our house."

I looked at him. "I hope that's not a problem for you."

He shook his head. "No not at all. In fact I really appreciate everything you've done for her. Stevie If you hadn't pushed Julie to go to college we never would have met."

I smiled at Ricky. I liked this man. He was nice. Nice is a personality trait that is highly underrated as far as I am concerned. Smart, handsome, beautiful and witty are all very good but if someone is nice they're special. There simply aren't enough nice people in the world.

Sandra took Ricky's arm. "Come in, let's sit in the living room." She was being a hostess. It was a skill she learned from Roger.

Julie sat down on one end of the couch. When Ricky moved to sit next to her, Julie stopped him. "Excuse me, who gave you permission to sit on the couch?"

Ricky looked around. He was obviously embarrassed.

"Ricky, remember what I told you. We don't have any secrets in this house. These are friends who understand. It is perfectly okay to reveal our real relationship here." She smiled at him. "Now where is your proper place."

Ricky bowed his head. "At your feet Mistress."

"Very good Ricky, now get down on the floor."

Sandra laughed and clapped her hands when she saw Ricky kneeling at Julie's feet. "Julie honey this is wonderful. You have a little slaveboy and it appears that you are doing a marvelous job of training him."

Julie winked at Sandra and kicked off her shoes. She was wearing nylon stockings. "Footboy massage my feet."

Ricky reverently picked up Julie's right foot and obediently began to massage her toes.

Sandra turned to me. "Sissyboy get some coffee for Mistress Julie and me."

I bowed to Sandra. "Yes Mistress, right away."

Sandra was socially very adept. That little command was intended to put Ricky at ease. Sandra was letting him know that in this house it was perfectly okay to be a submissive male.

I went to the kitchen and poured two cups of coffee. I knew that both Sandra and Julie drank their coffee black so there was no need for cream and sugar. I put the two cups onto a silver tray and brought it into the living room.

I served Julie and Sandra their coffee. When I was done I set the tray down and stood in front of Sandra waiting for instructions. I was deliberately being very submissive.

Sandra nodded to me. "Sissyboy you may kneel at my feet."

I did as I was told. Ricky and I were both now kneeling at our Mistresses feet. Sandra was wonderful. She just orchestrated a very nice demonstration of our dominant submissive lifestyle for Ricky.

Julie took a sip of coffee. "The wedding is going to be held on Saturday evening July 21. We don't have much money so we're getting married at Ricky's house."

I waved my hand. "Julie, Sandra and I are your family. It's traditional that the brides family pays for the wedding, I think it's only proper that Sandra and I take care of your wedding expenses."

Julie leaned forward on the couch. "Would you really do that Stevie?"

I smiled. "Of course I would."

Ricky looked at me. "Can you afford that Stevie?"

I nodded. "Without any difficulty at all."

Julie was getting excited. "Stevie, we wanted to have the wedding at St. James Congregational Church and the reception at the Calvert Hotel."

"Is that where you'd like to have it?'

Julie smiled. "Oh yes."

"Are they available for that day?"

"Yes they are." Julie paused. "Well they were two hours ago."

"Go call right now."

Julie looked at me. "Are you sure Stevie?"

Sandra answered. "Yes he's sure Jules, come on lets go call the church."

The girls grabbed the telephone book and started looking up numbers. They were both giggling while they fought over the pages.

I turned to Ricky. "Hey Ricky, lets go out and sit by the pool."

We went outside and sat down.

Ricky shook his head. "This is really nice Stevie. Are you sure you can afford this? It's going to be expensive."

I smiled. "Don't worry, It's not going to be a problem."

"In that case, I want to say thank you; this is going to mean a lot to Julie."

"I know, that's why I want to do it. She hasn't had too many breaks in her life. She deserves to have a few good things happen to her."

Ricky nodded.

We didn't need to say anything else. We sat quietly for a few minutes. This made me like Ricky even more. There are people who are afraid of silence. Myself, I believe that if you don't have anything to say, there is nothing wrong with sitting quietly. Ricky seemed to understand that concept.

After a little while, Ricky said, "Julie tells me that Sandra sleeps with other men."

I smiled. This was a very direct question, but I didn't see any reason to be guarded with Ricky. "Yes, that's right."

"Does it bother you?"

"No actually it gets me excited."

He nodded. He seemed to understand. After a moment he said, "Julie says you're Sandra's cuckold."

I smiled. I loved Ricky's forthright approach. "Yes, that would be a true statement."

"I teach English Literature. I'm very familiar with the term." He looked at me. "It doesn't bother you when Sandra goes out with other men."

I shook my head. "No it doesn't. In fact, it's a central part of our dominant submissive relationship."

He thought for a moment. "That makes sense."

He leaned forward. "Julie's slept with a lot of different men. I get excited when she tells me about them."

I smiled at Ricky. "Do you want to be Julie's cuckold?"

He took a deep breath. "Yes, I think I do."

"Have you told her?"

He shook his head. "No, it's not exactly easy to tell your fiancée that you wouldn't mind if she has sex with other men."

I nodded. "Yes, I understand that very well."

We were both quiet. After a minute I said, "Would you like a suggestion?'

"Yes, very much."

"Tell her that it would be all right with you if she called Ray."

He smiled. "I know who Ray is."

I shrugged. "Let her go out on a date. That would be a good place to start."

"Stevie, would you ask her for me. I am very nervous about bringing this up. I've never been very smooth around women and this is very scary for me."

"All right. Everything is set. We have the church and the hotel."

Ricky and I both turned. It was Sandra. Julie was right behind her.

They sat down with us.

Julie looked at me. "Stevie, Sandra is going to be my maid of honor. Will you escort me down the aisle and give me away?"

I smiled. "Jules I would be honored."

Sandra grinned. "Okay, We have a wedding. The date is Saturday July 21 at St. James Congregational Church. The reception is going to be held at the Calvert Hotel. Jules can I help you send out the invitations?"

"Sandra, I would love that."

For the next hour we chatted about the wedding plans.

Finally Julie got up. "Ricky honey, we have to meet the minister at 2:30. We'd better be going."

We all walked to the front door. As we were saying goodbye I said. "Jules, Ricky and I were talking a little earlier. He'd like it if you called Ray."

Julie turned and stared at her fiancée. There was a long silence. Finally she asked, "Is that true baby?"

Ricky timidly answered, "Yes."

Julie slowly nodded her head. After a minute she smiled. "Well I might just have to do that."

Julie looked at Sandra and me. "This appears to have turned into a very interesting visit."

Sandra put her arms around Ricky. "Footboy, you are going to make a wonderful cuckold husband."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,903 Followers