Sandra and Stevie Ch. 47

Story Info
Sandra meets a retired football player at Baxter's.
2.2k words
4.34
28.8k
5
0

Part 47 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

Note: This story is the forty-seventh installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous forty-six episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

On Thursday evening Sandra and I Went to Baxter's for our usual weekly dinner with Brenda, Maddie, April, Bobbi and Mark. We both knew that it would never be the same without Julie, but sometimes you just have to accept change and move on.

As we were getting dressed to go Sandra went to her dresser, took out my cock cage and brought it over to me. "I've decided that whenever you're in the presence of one of my lovers, your little toy wee wee should be properly caged."

I bowed my head. "I understand Mistress."

Sandra slipped the cage onto my cock and balls and locked it into place. "That's much better. Baxter's is filled with men. It's not a place where a little sissy wimp like you should be allowed to walk around with a free swinging dick."

At Baxter's we had a nice dinner with our friends. All of the women agreed that it was appropriate that my clittie was locked up. While we were eating dinner they decided that from now on Bobby, Mark and I must always be properly caged when we're at Baxter's.

After dinner Bobby, Mark and I retired to the bar while the girls picked their men for the evening.

Sandra picked a man standing at the bar not too far from the three of us. He appeared to be in his early 50's.

Of course to Sandra that's a big attraction, she loves older men. This gentleman, however, presented an additional attraction. He was huge. He must have been at least 6'6" tall and 300 lbs.. He wasn't fat. His 300 pounds were rock solid muscle. I smiled to myself. There was no way that my baby could resist this guy.

It only took Sandra a few seconds to catch his eye and she had him sitting next to her at the table within minutes.

I watched Sandra flirt. She really is quite amazing when she turns on her charm.

It wasn't long before they moved to the dance floor. Sandra's gentleman was more than a foot taller than she was. When he wrapped his long powerful arms around Sandra and held her close, she pressed her face against his massive chest and closed her eyes. Sandra was obviously enjoying the sensation of being enveloped by his huge muscular body.

I watched with longing as they slowly swayed to the easy rhythm of the romantic ballad that was playing in the background.

They danced like this for several minutes. Finally Sandra stood on her tip toes and pulled him down to her so she could whisper into his ear. After listening for a moment her gentleman smiled and nodded to her. It was obvious that Sandra just invited him to go out to the parking lot and fuck.

Sandra took him by the hand and led him into the bar.

They walked right up to me. Sandra was smiling. "Brad, this is my pussy husband Stevie. Stevie this is Brad. I need the keys to your car sissyboy. I am going to take Brad out to the parking lot and give him a blow job and then he's going to fuck me with his great big cock."

As she said this Brad shook his head, gave out a low whistle and exclaimed, "Holy fuckin shit."

Sandra turned to her new lover and laughed. "Don't worry baby, I party with lots of guys. The wimp here is used to it. He doesn't mind at all." She turned to me, "Isn't that right sissyboy."

I bowed my head and nodded. "You may do whatever pleases you Sandra."

Sandra laughed, "That's fucking right sweetheart." She turned and kissed Brad on the lips. "Right now, it pleases me to suck this big guy's dick." Sandra took Brad's hand. "Come on baby, let's go party."

Sandra was gone for over an hour. Apparently, her gentleman was good.

It was after 11:00 by the time they came back in the bar door. Once they were inside, Sandra stopped and kissed Brad. "Baby that was a lot of fun; I would love to see you again."

Brad smiled at her, "How about tomorrow evening? I am not leaving to go home until Saturday afternoon. We could spend the whole night playing in my hotel room."

Sandra grinned at him. "You have a date. What time should I be there?"

"How about 7:00? We can have room service bring us dinner."

Sandra laughed. "I hope they'll also bring us breakfast."

Brad kissed Sandra one more time and left.

As soon as he was gone, she came over to the bar and sat down next to me.

I ordered her a diet coke. We drank and chatted with the others for a little while. Finally we decided it was time to go home. We were both tired.

On the way home Sandra told me all about Brad. He was an insurance salesman. He was in town for a big conference put on by his company. He used to play professional football. When she told me his last name, I remembered him. He was a famous defensive end.

Sandra shrugged when I told her that. She really didn't care. He had a big cock and he knew how to use it. That was all that mattered to her.

When we got home, I undressed Sandra and gave her a quick bath. She took off my cock cage. We were both very tired. Neither of us felt like playing. Sandra gave me a quick hand job just to relieve any tension I might have been feeling. When she was done, I pulled the covers up over both of us. We snuggled up together and slept like babies.

At 5:00 Friday afternoon I made a nice snack for Sandra. I didn't want her to starve while she was waiting for her dinner with Brad. When she was done eating I helped her get ready for her date.

At 6:30 Sandra finished applying the last touches to her makeup and stood up. "Well I guess I am ready." She looked at me. "Only one last detail to take care of before we leave." She winked at me. "You know what that is don't you sissyboy?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You know where I keep it, fetch it for me."

I went to Sandra's dresser and retrieved my cock cage. As I handed it to Sandra she said, "Sissyboy, I really do think its better for you to be locked up while I am out on a date." She patted my head. "Baby while I am enjoying Brad's big cock tonight, I don't want to have to worry about whether or not you're controlling your urges while you're sitting at home." She laughed. "This way I know that all of your thoughts will be focused on imagining what Brad and I are doing in his hotel room."

Sandra slipped the chastity device onto my little penis and locked it into place. She smiled at me as she dropped the key into her purse.

"There, all set; pull your panties and your slacks back up and let's go."

I was of course, chauffeuring Sandra to the hotel for her date.

Sandra was obviously excited by the prospects of her evening with Brad. She raved about her lover during the entire trip downtown. By the time we pulled up to the front door of the hotel I was convinced that Brad was the sex king of the western world.

When I stopped the car, Sandra leaned over and kissed me. "Goodnight sweetheart. I'll call you when its time to come and get me in the morning."

"As she got out of the car I said, "I love you Sandra."

She stopped, looked at me and smiled. "I'm sorry Stevie. I'm kind of excited." She stared into my eyes. "I love you to baby."

Sandra threw me a kiss, closed the car door and hurried into the hotel.

I stopped on my way home and did some shopping. It was almost 9:00 by the time I got back to the house. I hadn't had any supper, so I made myself a sandwich and a bowl of soup.

I turned on the television and watched the end of a baseball game while I ate my dinner. After I finished eating I cleaned up my dishes and sat down to watch the 10:00 news.

The David Letterman Show was just starting when the telephone rang. I got up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Could I speak to Sandra Monroe please." It was a woman's voice.

"May I ask who's calling?"

"This is her cousin Mary Anne. Is this Steven?"

"Yes."

"Hello Steven. We met at your housewarming party last January. Steven I am sorry for calling so late. I need to talk to Sandra."

I remembered her. Mary Anne and her husband Dale were a couple of real sticks. "Mary Anne, I'm sorry but Sandra's out for the evening."

There was a pause on the other end of the line. Finally Mary Anne spoke. "It's almost 11:00 on Friday night and you're at home and Sandra is out?"

I wasn't getting to like this woman any better. "Yes Mary Anne, Sandra is out with a friend."

"Oh I know Sandra very well. Steven, I am sure that it's a very good friend." She paused. "I'll never understand people like you."

I wanted to end this conversation. "Mary Anne what do you want?"

"My mother called me. Her brother, Sandra's father, just went into the hospital. My mother asked me to try to contact Sandra."

"Mary Anne, I can call Sandra on her cell phone. What's your telephone number? I'll have Sandra call you immediately."

"Yes, that would be fine, she can call me. I'm at home with my husband." Mary Anne paused. "That's where every decent woman belongs at this time of night." She gave me her telephone number. "We will be up for at least another hour."

"Thank you Mary Anne. I'll have Sandra call you right away."

I hung up the telephone and dialed Sandra's cell phone. It rang five times before she answered it. She was obviously preoccupied."

"Hello." Sandra was panting. I was pretty sure I knew what she was doing.

"Sandra this is Stevie."

"Hi honey. Hey this is really hot. I've never thought of talking to you on the telephone while I am with another guy. Baby I am fucking Brad right now. I am on top of him. Sweetheart his cock is so big; I can feel it way up in my tummy."

"Sandra listen to me. I didn't call to play around. Your cousin Mary Anne called. Your dad went into the hospital. You need to call Mary Anne right away."

"My daddy's in the hospital? What happened?"

"I don't know, you have to call Mary Anne. She didn't give me any details. I don't think she likes me very much."

Sandra laughed. "That doesn't surprise me, Mary Anne doesn't like me very much either."

"Sandra call Mary Anne and call me right back."

"Okay, Thanks Stevie." She hung up.

I turned on my computer. Sandra was probably going to want to go to Milwaukee. That's where her parents live. I started looking for early morning departures. I found a flight that left at 7:00 and got into Milwaukee at 8:05. I booked her a first class seat with an open ended return.

When I finished with the airline ticket I went to the Hertz web site and rented a car for Sandra. I got her a small SUV. I thought it would be better than a flashy convertible.

I was just printing her rental confirmation sheet when the telephone rang. It was Sandra. "Stevie, my daddy had a heart attack. He's in the hospital. They're going to do a by pass surgery tomorrow."

"I'll come down and get you."

"Okay, I'll just finish Brad off with a quick blow job. As soon as I am done I'll get dressed. By the time you get here, I'll be downstairs waiting for you.

I pulled up in front of the hotel. Sandra was standing on the front steps talking to the doorman. As soon as she saw me, she ran down to the sidewalk.

I parked by the curb. Sandra opened up the car door and jumped in.

"Stevie this is awful. "I don't want my Daddy to die."

I tried to reassure her. "Sandra he's in the hospital. I'm sure they're taking very good care of him. By pass surgery is a common procedure now. Your father is probably going to be just fine."

She looked at me. "Are you sure Stevie?'

I shook my head. "No baby I am not sure, but I think that's the most likely prognosis."

"I want to go see him."

"I thought you would. I've already bought you a first class ticket on the 7:00 am flight to Milwaukee tomorrow morning."

Sandra looked at me. "Stevie you're wonderful."

I smiled. "Anything for my baby."

Sandra snuggled up to me. We made the rest of the drive home in silence.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers