Sandra and Stevie Ch. 51

Story Info
Julie has a beautiful wedding.
2.7k words
4.25
37.7k
6
0

Part 51 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,900 Followers

Note: This story is the fifty-first installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous fifty episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

It was Saturday July 21st, Julie's wedding day. Julie was lucky, she was blessed with a warm and sunny summer day.

Julie wanted a formal wedding and Ricky and I wanted her to have everything she ever dreamed about. This wedding was going to be one time in Julie's life when she got the very best.

Ricky, his brother Jack and I all had to wear tuxedos. I picked mine up on Friday afternoon.

Saturday I got to the church at 4:00. The wedding ceremony was scheduled to begin at 5:00. Sandra and Julie were in one of the Sunday school rooms getting ready. I noticed Roger was sitting by himself in the corner of the church sanctuary. I very carefully avoided him.

I found Ricky. He introduced me to his brother Jack. He was just like Ricky. I liked him a lot. The three of us went outside, stood on the front steps of the church and talked.

While we were chatting, Brenda, Bobby, Maddie, April and Mark all arrived. The women went straight back to the Sunday school room to find Sandra and Julie. The guys stood on the steps with Ricky, Jack and me.

Mark and Bobby were the ushers. They didn't have a lot to do. There were only 20 guests. Julie and Ricky didn't have many relatives.

At 4:55 Brenda came to get me. She took me back to the Sunday school room. Julie was in there. She was gorgeous. She was wearing a beautiful white lace wedding dress.

Julie had actually worried about the fact that she wasn't supposed to wear white because she wasn't a virgin. I told her that if all brides actually followed that rule, they would only sell three white wedding dresses a year. I assured her that it would be perfectly okay with everyone at the wedding if she wore a white dress.

At 5:00 pm sharp Julie and I stood at the back of the church. The organist started to play. I offered Julie my arm. As she took it she said, "I love you Stevie." I smiled at her and said, "I love you to Julie and you are an absolutely beautiful bride."

She beamed at me as we started down the aisle.

Everyone stood as we entered the church sanctuary. Sandra, Ricky and Jack were all waiting at the altar. As I escorted Julie down the aisle I looked at Sandra. She turned away as soon as our eyes met.

When we reached the altar I gave Julie to Ricky and sat down next to Brenda.

The wedding ceremony was my favorite kind, short and sweet. When it was over we all cheered while Ricky lifted Julie's veil and gave her a long passionate kiss.

I know that many of you are probably disappointed that Julie's wedding was so very normal. I think it's important to understand that even dominant hot wives dream of weddings with beautiful white dresses, grooms in tuxedos, flowers and organ music.

Everything has its place. There are times for outrageous sex and there are times for dreams and formal weddings. On Saturday evening July 21st it was time for Julie Gordon to realize the dream that she's had ever since she was a young girl. She got married in a church. She wore a beautiful white dress and all of her closest friends were there to cheer for her.

The wedding reception was held in the ballroom of the Calvert Hotel. We didn't need that much space but Julie wanted to hold the reception there so we did.

Julie told me that when she was a teenager and things got really bad at home, she would take the bus downtown and go into the Calvert Hotel and walk around. She would pretend that she was a princess and the Calvert Hotel was her palace. It was like a fairy tale for her.

Once I heard that story I would have gotten her the entire hotel if she'd asked for it. On her wedding night, Julie Gordon was going to be a princess and the Calvert Hotel was going to become her palace.

The reception started at 6:30. We had an open bar and the liquor flowed freely. Everyone had a dinner choice of filet mignon or grilled salmon. The food was excellent.

Julie and Ricky were seated at a small round table with Sandra, Roger and Ricky's older brother Jack. I was seated at a big round table with Brenda, Bobbi, Maddie, Jamal, April and Mark.

After we finished dinner a DJ came out and started to play dance music.

The Baxter's group was making full use of the open bar. The girls were getting pretty loose. Brenda and Maddie kept clinking their glasses so that Julie and Ricky would have to stand up and kiss. At one point when they were kissing Brenda jumped up and yelled, "Ricky show us how you really kiss her."

Ricky dropped to his knees, picked up Julie's right foot, pulled her shoe off and kissed her toes. The whole party erupted into happy pandemonium. Everyone was cheering.

Maddie jumped up and started to yell, "Show us some other places you kiss......"

I grabbed Maddie and pulled her down into her chair. "Shhh, not everyone here is into our lifestyle"

Maddie laughed. "Sorry Stevie, I kind of got carried away."

I leaned over and kissed her. "Maddie I really like you when you get carried away.

Maddie grabbed me and gave me a long French kiss. When she was done she grinned at me. "Baby I would love to get carried away with you." She paused and looked into my eyes. "Stevie I would love to teach you the meaning of the word respect."

I laughed. "Maybe someday Maddie but not quite yet."

She giggled. "I was kind of hoping we could slip off to the coat room together and have our first lesson tonight." She grabbed Jamal. "I guess I'll just have to satisfy my lust by sucking his big hard cock instead."

Everyone at the table laughed. Suddenly Brenda stood up. "Excuse me, I have to go to the ladies room."

I looked at the head table. Sandra was gone. I turned. She was also making her way to the ladies room.

Brenda and Sandra were gone for about five minutes. When Brenda returned she sat down and looked at me. "Stevie in about two minutes I would like you to get up and go to the men's room. I'll meet you by the door."

I nodded. After two minutes I got up and made my way to the rest room. Brenda joined me a minute later.

"Stevie this is a letter from Sandra. Please take it into the men's room, go into a stall, sit down and read it. You'll understand why we're being so secretive when you read the letter."

I went into the lavatory and sat down in one of the stalls. I opened Sandra's letter and started to read it.

"Dear Stevie,

I know that you have been trying to catch my eye all evening. I have been deliberately avoiding you.

Roger has become insanely jealous of you. I have called out your name four times while he was fucking me. I suppose that he can also sense the depth of my love for you. He is watching me like a hawk. He has forbidden me to even look at you tonight.

I think that I am also avoiding your gaze because I feel so guilty about what I have done to you. If it is any consolation, I am probably more miserable than you are. Every night after Roger goes to sleep I lie in bed and cry. Baby I miss you so much.

We went to see my mother and father last weekend. We arrived Saturday afternoon and left early Sunday morning. All four of us were very nervous. I never really had a chance to talk with my mom or my dad, but we didn't fight. I guess that's a start.

I saw that the house is for sale. When I get really sad I drive over, park in front of it and dream. Julie told me that you moved back into your old apartment building. I understand. The house must be a very difficult place for you. I drive by your apartment building a lot. I guess I am just hoping that I might catch a glimpse of you.

Roger is going to announce our wedding date tonight. I tried to talk him out of doing it here in front of you. He wouldn't listen to me. I think he wants to try to make you miserable. I'm sorry sweetheart.

Stevie I miss you so much. You will always be the love of my life. I wish that I didn't have to give you up. Baby please believe me, I desperately wish that I could find another way to get my family back. I just can't think of one.

I imagine that you hate me now anyway. I don't blame you. I hate myself to.

Stevie please remember that I will always love you. I will always love you more than any other person in the entire world.

Sandra

I folded up Sandra's note and put it into my tuxedo pocket. I did not want to lose it. This note was going to be something that I would cherish for the rest of my life.

I took out a pen, tore a blank page from the back of my pocket calendar and started to write.

Dear Sandra

I once told you that my love for you is unconditional. I still mean that. Sandra I could never hate you. I will love you no matter what happens. Baby I will always love you.

Whenever you start to feel bad please remember that as long as I am alive, there is one person in this world who loves you.

I miss you to.

I am glad you were able to visit your mother and father. In the time since you left me I have thought about this a lot. If I was in your place and was suddenly presented with the opportunity to get my parents back, I might very well do exactly what you did. My mom and dad are both dead so it could never happen, still it helps me to understand the dilemma you are facing.

Sandra I truly do love you. I once said to you in one of our kinky little ceremonies that your pleasure was all that mattered.

I meant what I said then and I still mean it now. Knowing that you are repairing your relationship with your father and mother makes the pain that I am going through much easier.

Sandra please do not feel guilty about what you did to me. I have spent many hours thinking about this. If I could magically be transported back to that night we met at the party at Ty Cummings house, I would do exactly the same thing again. I would even do it with the full knowledge that I could only have you for ten months.

Sandra you gave me the best ten months of my life. I will be eternally grateful for the time we spent together.

This fall I plan to leave the country. I have never been to Europe. I would like to see London, Paris and Rome. I plan to be gone for several years.

If I am gone I believe it will make it easier for you to make the transition to loving Roger. Sandra I want you to be happy. If you are going to marry Roger, you must learn to love him and it is absolutely essential that you forget about me.

Love,

Stevie

I folded the note up into a small square and went back into the wedding reception.

Everyone was having a good time. I found Brenda. She was talking with Maddie and April. I sat down next to her and slipped the note into her hand.

She walked over to a spot near the bar, leaned against the wall and stared at Sandra. It wasn't long before she caught her eye. Neither of them made any sign of recognition. After a moment Sandra leaned over and whispered into Roger's ear. He nodded and she got up and walked to the lady's room. Roger glanced over at me. He was making sure that Sandra wasn't sneaking off to meet with me.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that Brenda was also making her way to the ladies room.

Brenda returned about five minutes later. She handed me a paper napkin. "Just set it on the table and read it."

I opened the napkin and placed it on the table in front of me. In big letters it said,

"Thank you so much,

Love Sandra."

A few minutes later there was a commotion at the head table. Sandra, Julie, Ricky and Roger seemed to be arguing.

Suddenly Roger stood up. "Everyone could I please have your attention."

The DJ stopped the music. The room gradually grew quiet.

"Most of you know that Sandra Monroe and I recently became engaged to be married. This evening I am proud to announce that we have set a date and a place for the wedding. The date is Saturday September 8th. The place is St. Jerome's Catholic Church on 25th Avenue. I would like all of you to know that on that day, in that church; Sandra Monroe will become my wife."

There was some polite applause. Roger nodded to everyone and sat down.

Brenda looked at me. "He's a real shit. He did that just to spite you."

I smiled. "Give him a break. I think he's also having a hard time with all of this." I smiled. "I can't blame him for being in love with Sandra. I think she's pretty easy to love."

Maddie laughed. "Stevie you're much too nice a guy. "

I looked at Maddie. "I consider that the highest compliment that one person can give to another person. Maddie when I die I hope my tombstone reads, "He was a nice guy."

She shook her head. "Stevie I think that's why everyone likes you so much."

I smiled at her.

The evening grew late. People started going home. My heart ached as I watched Sandra leave with Roger.

I walked over and sat with Julie and Ricky. "Did you guys have a good time?"

Julie was beaming. "Stevie it was every bit as wonderful as all of the weddings I ever imagined as a child."

Ricky looked at me. "Stevie thank you very much for doing this; it meant a lot to Julie and me."

"Hey I loved doing it. If you haven't noticed I am madly in love with your wife."

Ricky smiled at me. "That makes two of us."

I looked at both of them. "I am going to head home now. Julie you were a beautiful bride."

"Thanks Stevie. I'll call you this week."

"I would like that Jules, I always love talking to you."

On my way out I ran into Brenda and the gang.

"Stevie its only 11:00, were going to Baxter's for a nightcap. Want to join us?"

I laughed and looked at the girls. "Don't try to fool me. You three are going over there looking for a late night fuck."

April laughed. "You caught us Stevie." She grabbed my hand and took a more serious tone. "Stevie, its time for you to start rejoining the world. Why don't you come with us. You love sitting in the bar with Bobby and Mark." She gave me a wicked smile. "I'll take you into the ladies room and let you lick my ass."

I grinned at the three women. "I am getting some wonderful invitations tonight. All of you are really good friends."

I smiled at April. "Thank you for being concerned. I promise I'll join you in the very near future, but please excuse me tonight."

April, Maddie and Brenda all kissed me. We said good night and went our separate ways.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,900 Followers