Sandra and Stevie Ch. 52

Story Info
Stevie comes home to a wonderful surprise.
5.3k words
4.41
45.6k
8
0

Part 52 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,900 Followers

Note: This story is the fifty-second installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous fifty-one episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

I threw myself back into my daily regimen of work, golf and sleep. The time past quickly; I was slowly starting to heal.

In the middle of August Julie called me. "Hey Stevie, I talked to Sandra. I got the scoop on her wedding. Want to hear it?"

I laughed. "Sure Jules, what's the plan?"

Julie stopped. "Oh Stevie, I am sorry. Maybe I shouldn't be doing this. Is this going to make you feel bad?"

"No it's okay. I am pretty much resigned to the fact that Sandra's going to marry Roger." I paused. "Okay what's the scoop?"

"Stevie they're going to have a tiny church wedding without any reception at all. Roger figured out that if they started inviting guests he'd have to invite the entire law school faculty and most of the University administration." Julie started laughing. "When the cheap bastard started to figure out how much this might cost he panicked."

"No reception at all Julie?"

"Not really, what they are going to do is wait until a month after the wedding and have an afternoon tea at the University."

"I'll bet Sandra's disappointed."

"Stevie, she's already so unhappy that I don't think that this makes much difference to her. The only thing she thinks about is getting her mom and dad to accept her again."

"Are you and Ricky invited to the church wedding?"

"Yes, but were just about the only guests. Sandra's mom and dad and her brother and his wife will be there. Roger's parents will be there. His brother is going to be his best man. I'm going to be Sandra's maid of honor."

"I still can't believe there isn't going to be a reception."

"Well there is going to be something Roger is trying to pass off as a reception."

"What do you mean?"

"Roger is planning to take all of us out to dinner at a restaurant." Julie laughed. "Knowing him it will probably be an all you can eat buffet."

I laughed. It was easy for me to enjoy jokes about Roger.

"How's your life going Jules?"

"Stevie, I am so happy. Ricky is a wonderful husband." She paused. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good Jules. I am working hard and playing lots of golf. If you see Bobby and Mark tell them that I'm down to a scratch handicap."

"What does that mean Stevie?"

"I started laughing. "Jules it means that when I play someone for money I had better play my best golf or I'm going to lose."

She laughed. "That doesn't sound so good."

"Don't worry, it also means I am playing really good golf right now."

"Hey Stevie, Ricky has been taking golf lessons. Would you take him out to play sometime?"

"I would love to Jules. I really like Ricky."

"So do I. Hey Stevie I have to go. Take care of yourself okay. I love you."

"I love you to Jules."

The summer was ending. On Labor Day Brenda, Bobby and Maddie had everyone over for a picnic.

The following Saturday was September 8th. It was a day I was dreading. It was Sandra's wedding day.

The week passed very slowly. When Saturday morning finally arrived, I got up before dawn and went to the golf course. I played 36 holes. It took me almost ten hours. By 4:00 pm I was exhausted.

That was my plan. I wanted to wear myself out. I believed that it was the only way I was going to get through the day.

It was just after 4:30 when I left the golf course. I stopped at a liquor store on my way home and bought a bottle of Johnny Walker Black. I planned to go home and get good and drunk.

On my way home I realized that it was almost exactly a year since that wonderful night when I went to the party at Ty Cumming's town house. I will always remember the first time I saw Sandra. She was talking with a group of people on the other side of a crowded room. She was beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

I wanted to crawl into a hole and hide when Sandra caught me staring at her, and I nearly went into shock when she walked up behind me and introduced herself.

That was the beginning of the most wonderful ten months of my life. Sandra, Julie and I had a magnificent time together.

I looked at my watch. It was 5:00 pm; Sandra's wedding would just be starting. In my mind I could see her standing at the back of the church waiting for the organist to start playing the wedding march. I was certain she was a gorgeous bride. She would be beaming with happiness because her father was there waiting to escort her down the church aisle.

I pulled into the parking lot of my apartment building and got out of my SUV. I grabbed my bottle of scotch and my golf bag from the back and went into the building. I was so preoccupied with my thoughts that I failed to notice the red Thunderbird convertible that was parked on the other side of the lot.

When I got to my apartment, I unlocked the door and stepped inside. It was dark. I'd left so early to go to the golf course that I'd neglected to open the curtains. I set my golf bag in the corner, put the scotch on the kitchen table and walked into the living room.

As I was opening the living room drapes I thought I heard a voice. It was very quiet. I stopped and listened. I heard it again. "Stevie", someone was very quietly calling my name.

I turned around and carefully searched the apartment with my eyes. I quickly found the source of the voice.

Sandra was huddled on the floor in the far corner of my dining room. She was crying.

I walked over, picked Sandra up and hugged her.

"Sweetheart, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be getting married right now. Where's your wedding dress?"

Sandra pressed her face against my shoulder. "I don't want to marry Roger. Stevie I want to marry you." She was sniffling as she talked.

I took Sandra's hand and led her to the couch. We sat down next to each other. I put my arm around her shoulder and she snuggled up to me.

I took out my handkerchief and gently wiped the tears from her cheeks. "Tell me what happened."

"I just couldn't do it. Stevie I don't love Roger, I love you."

"What about your parents?"

"I called them this morning and told them I was leaving Roger. They got mad at me and we argued."

She shook her head. "Stevie if I have to choose between my family and you, I'm going to choose you. You make me so happy. I was sad the whole time I was with Roger. Stevie I just want to be with you." She sighed. "Maybe together you and I can find some way to make my parents accept us."

She turned and looked at me. "Stevie do you hate me?"

I smiled at her. "No Sandra, I don't hate you. You always made it clear that you left me for Roger because you thought you had no other choice. I may not have liked the decision you made, but I always understood why you made it." I sighed. "I also just happen to be madly in love with you. Sandra, I've told you before and I'll say it again now, I could never hate you."

"Will you take me back?"

I started laughing out loud. "Of course I will. Sandra, this is my dream come true. The only thing I want in this world is to be with you."

Sandra threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Sweetheart thank you, I am so happy. I've missed you so very much."

"So tell me what happened with the wedding."

"I left Roger as soon as I got up this morning. Stevie I laid awake all last night. I knew that if I married Roger, I'd be miserable for the rest of my life. Stevie I was spending all of my time dreaming about you."

She started crying again. I picked up my handkerchief and dried her tears.

"Anyway, I got up really early this morning and wrote a long note to Roger while he was still asleep." She looked at me. "Stevie I was afraid of him. He has a mean temper. The other night he got so mad that he almost hit me." She paused to gather her thoughts. "In the note I told him that I didn't love him and I didn't want to marry him. I said I was sorry for leading him on, but I wasn't going to make a mistake that would ruin my life. I told him that he should cancel the wedding. I wasn't going to marry him, and I wouldn't be at the church at 5:00. I taped the note to the bathroom mirror and slipped out of the house. That was at 7:00 this morning."

"So what did you do?"

I started driving around. I tried to call you." she stopped. "Where were you today? I tried to call you every 15 minutes this morning."

I smiled at her. "I was playing golf."

She looked at me for a moment. Suddenly she balled her hand into a fist and punched me on my arm. "You son of a bitch! I needed you today in the worst way and you were playing golf?"

I laughed. "Well I was under the impression that you were going to be spending the day marrying another man."

She thought for a moment. "I suppose that is right."

I smiled. "All right, tell me what happened next."

"After the first time I tried calling you I called my parents. My dad answered. I told him that I didn't love Roger and I couldn't marry him. I told him that I was only marrying Roger so they would like me again. He asked me if I was going back to you. I told him that I wanted to. I told him that I was hoping you would take me back. He asked me why I wanted to go back to a pimp. I told him that you weren't a pimp; I told him that you were a stock broker. He said he didn't believe me. He told me he was very disappointed in me. Stevie, he hung up on me."

Sandra started to cry. "Baby my daddy still thinks I'm a whore."

I hugged her. "Listen, you at least got to tell him that I'm a stock broker. Maybe we can find some way to get him to believe us."

Sandra looked at me. "Do you really think we can?"

"I don't know, but I promise you that we're going to try."

She kissed me. "Stevie I am so glad that we're together again."

I looked into her eyes. "So am I Sandra."

"So how did you get here?"

I kept trying to call you, but you weren't home. I didn't want to go any where else. I just wanted to see you. I decided to drive over here and wait for you."

"How did you get in?"

"Leon your apartment manager let me in."

"Leon let you in?"

"Yes, last fall not long after Julie and I moved in with you, I was walking by the rental office. I saw Leon in there all by himself. I was feeling kind of horny and I didn't have anything better to do so I went in and gave him a blow job. When we were done he made me promise not to tell you. He was terrified that you were going to fire him. He really likes you Stevie."

"He likes me, but he was still willing to accept a blowjob from you."

Sandra laughed. "Give him a break baby. I came onto him pretty hard. He's a middle aged married man. I doubt he gets many blowjobs from young blondes." She paused. "Anyway ever since then he's done anything I asked him to do."

I smiled. "I'll bet he has." I paused for a moment. "Have you talked to Roger at all today?"

"No I am afraid to."

"You are going to have to call him. I'll be right next to you. It'll be okay." I looked at her. "You haven't eaten today have you?"

Sandra shook her head. "No I was too upset to think about food."

"I'll bet you're starving."

She smiled at me. "Will you make me something to eat?'

"I would love to."

I haven't even had breakfast yet. Would you make me some French toast? I have really missed waking up in the morning and having you make French toast for me."

"Sandra my dear, at this moment nothing would make me happier than making French toast for you." I stood up and took her hand. "Come into the kitchen with me. We can talk while I cook."

I was just taking the eggs out of the refrigerator when we heard an awful banging on the apartment door.

"Sandra, open the door. I know you're in there. I saw your car in the parking lot."

It was Roger. He sounded very angry.

Sandra looked at me. "Stevie don't let him in. He'll hurt us."

I smiled at Sandra, "No he won't. Don't worry I won't let him hurt you." I looked at her. "Sandra we're going to have to face him some time. We might as well get it over with right now."

I walked over to the door and opened it. Roger stormed in. "Get out of my way you little shit."

He brushed by me. "Come on bitch, you're leaving with me right now."

"Leave her alone!" It was my most commanding voice.

Roger turned to me. "What are you going to do about it?" He paused, "Sissyboy."

I looked at Sandra. "Pick up the telephone. Get ready to dial 911."

I turned back to Roger. "You probably are capable of beating me up, but I doubt you can do it before Sandra calls the police." I smiled at him. "When the police come I am going to be sure that the newspapers hear about it. Domestic disputes involving the new dean of the University law school make excellent front page news."

Roger stared at me. "You wouldn't dare?"

I smiled at him. "Try me."

He thought for a moment. "Okay, you stopped me, but Sandra can still leave with me if she wants to."

I nodded. "Absolutely, I've never stopped Sandra from doing anything she wants to do."

I turned to her. "Sandra, do you want to leave with Roger?"

She walked over to me and put her arm around my waist. "Roger I told you in my note that I'm sorry I led you on. I never should have agreed to marry you. I love Stevie. I'm going to stay with him."

Roger glared at her. "Listen to me bitch. I'm going to make you pay for this. I am going to sue you for breach of promise and I guarantee you that your chances of graduating from the law school are now nonexistent."

I stared at Roger. "I'm sure that you are a formidable lawyer and I am certain that you now wield substantial power at the law school, but I think you should consider how I'm going to respond before you decide to carry out your threats."

He looked at me, "What now wimp?"

"I'll start by calling Jason Mathews. He's my attorney."

Roger raised his eyebrows. "How do you have an attorney of the caliber of Jason Mathews?"

"He happens to be a close friend of both Sandra and me."

He laughed. "Do you have any idea how much an attorney like Jason Mathews costs?"

"Yes I do, and it doesn't matter to me. My accountant just told me that my current net worth is just slightly over 17 million dollars and I guarantee you that I am willing to spend every penny of it on this battle." I paused. "Roger I may be a little shit, but I am very good at making money."

He sneered at me. "I don't care. You'll waste a fortune. You don't have a legal leg to stand on."

"Really, is that a fact? I may not be a fancy legal expert like you, but I do know something about the sexual harassment laws in this state. Help me out Dr. Franklin. I think they clearly address the issue of people in positions of power, such as college professors, seducing people in subordinate positions, such as students."

Roger's face started to turn pale.

"Now we might not win the legal battle, but we will certainly create enough of a stink to insure that it gets into the newspapers. How do you think the University will feel when they discover their new law school dean is in the middle of a sordid sexual harassment suit?"

Roger was starting to sweat.

"By the time the newspapers get done with you, your reputation will be so smeared that the only job you'll be able to get in this town is working as a personal care assistant for a 500 lb. invalid who can't wipe his own ass."

It was now my turn to glare at Roger. "You are not going to file any legal action against either Sandra, myself or anyone connected with us in anyway. You are also not going to interfere with Sandra's law school education. If you do we are going to counter with our own legal action. Do you understand this?'

Roger was silent.

I raised my voice. "Do you understand this?"

Roger stared at me for a moment. Finally he nodded. "Yes."

I smiled. "Good, now you are going to apologize to Sandra for calling her a bitch."

Roger looked at me. There was pure venom in his eyes.

I turned to Sandra. "Baby hand me the telephone." I looked back at Roger. "You have one chance. It is offered now. It will never be offered again. You can apologize and leave. If you do not do it in the next minute, I am going to call Jason Mathews and bring the hounds of hell down on you." I paused. "Roger understand this, I am hoping that you refuse. Right now ruining you would give me a tremendous amount of personal satisfaction."

I started looking at my watch.

"You're bluffing."

"You have 45 seconds left."

Roger looked like he was going to explode.

"You have 30 seconds left."

Roger bit his lip. "Sandra I am sorry I called you a bitch."

Sandra looked at him. "Roger I once looked up to you, but living with you for two months taught me that you are a mean and cruel man." She smiled. "Get the fuck out of our house."

Roger turned to leave. As he was walking out I said, "Roger, I maybe a submissive little sissy, but I am one tough submissive little sissy. Nobody hurts my woman. Don't forget to close the door behind you when you leave."

After Roger left Sandra turned to me. "Stevie is Big Dick Jason really our attorney?"

I laughed. "Yes sweetheart, he most certainly is and he's also a very good friend."

We went back into the kitchen and I finished cooking our breakfast. It was actually now almost 7:30 in the evening, but Sandra still wanted breakfast so we were having breakfast.

We sat at the table and ate. While we were eating I thought back to that awful morning when Sandra told me she was leaving me for Roger.

"Sandra do you remember the morning you came home and told me that you were going to marry Roger?"

Sandra looked at me like a hurt puppy. "Baby I will never forgive myself for doing that to you. I don't know what was going through my head. Please forgive me."

I put up my hand. "You're already forgiven. That's water over the damn. No sweetheart, I'm wondering if you remember that I also had something I wanted to say to you?"

Sandra shook her head. "I am sorry baby, I really don't. I was so focused on myself at that time that I don't actually remember anything you said."

I smiled. "It's okay."

Sandra reached over and held my hand. "Stevie please tell me. I am listening now."

"I'm going to. I just have to build up my courage again." I took a deep breath. "Sandra will you marry me?"

Sandra set her fork down and stared at me, "Stevie do you really mean that?"

"Yes, of course I do."

"Even after the awful way I treated you?"

"I told you, you're already forgiven."

Sandra jumped up, ran around the table, grabbed me and started yelling, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Suddenly she paused and looked at me. Her voice got very quiet. "Stevie for the past month I was so miserable that I couldn't sleep at night. After Roger would go to sleep I would lie in bed and cry. The only way I could stop crying was to try to imagine how wonderful it would be if I was marrying you rather than Roger."

She sighed, "I'd feel good for a little while, then I'd remember that I not only wasn't marrying you, I'd probably never even get to see you again." She shook her head. "The tears would come right back."

Sandra stared into my eyes. "Steven Wagner marrying you would make me the happiest woman in the world." She kissed me and immediately started crying.

I pulled Sandra on to my lap, held her in my arms and let her cry. When she was done crying I took out my handkerchief, dried her tears and whispered to her, "Would you like a big wedding in a church like the one Julie had?"

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,900 Followers
12