Sandra and Stevie Ch. 53

Story Info
Stevie has a proposal for Julie and Ricky.
3k words
4.38
33.4k
4
0

Part 53 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,898 Followers

Note: This story is the fifty-third installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous fifty-two episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Sunday morning we got up at 10:00. It wasn't enough sleep for either of us, but we were both so excited about being together again that neither of us wanted to waste time sleeping.

I made breakfast for us and we sat at the table eating and talking.

"Stevie Is the house sold?"

"I haven't seen any offers; so no it can't be."

"Could we move back there?"

"I would love that. I'll call Barry this morning and take it off the market."

Sandra looked at me. She was thinking about something.

"What's on your mind sweetheart?"

"Stevie it's a big house." She paused, "You remember when we first bought the house we liked it because it had two big fancy bedrooms?"

"Sure, one was going to be for us and one was going to be for Julie. When Julie started sleeping with us we decided we didn't need two separate bedrooms. That's why we turned one into the playpen."

Sandra gave me a sly little smile. "Baby it seems like a waste of a very nice bedroom doesn't it?"

I looked at Sandra. "I think I understand what you're thinking."

"Could they? It would be so much fun."

"We have to see if they want to."

"Julie will want to; I'm sure of it."

Of course Sandra was asking if Julie and Ricky could come and live with us in the house at 1211 Oak Grove Drive.

"Why don't you call Julie and Ricky and invite them to come over. I'm sure she's at home waiting to hear from you."

"I'll call her right now."

Sandra called Julie while I washed the breakfast dishes.

As I was finishing the dishes Sandra came into the kitchen.

"Put a fresh pot of coffee on and go get dressed. They're on their way over."

I made the coffee and went into the bedroom. Sandra was sitting on the bed. She had a gloomy look on her face.

"What's the matter baby?"

"Stevie almost all of my clothes are at Roger's. I only packed a little bag yesterday morning. All I have is some clean underwear and my family photo album."

"Is there anything in his apartment that you can't live without?"

"Not really. The only jewelry I care about are the pieces you gave me and Roger wouldn't let me take those." She looked at me. "Did you sell them?"

I smiled, "No sweetheart, I didn't. They're in my dresser drawer. I guess I was hoping that you would still get them some day."

She smiled at me. "You're so wonderful." She thought for a minute." There's nothing at Roger's that I absolutely have to have, but Stevie, I don't have any clothes."

I laughed. "I guess you'll just have to run around the house naked."

She jumped up and pushed me. "Oh you would just love that."

I leered at her. "Yes I would." I smiled. "Still we probably should find you something to wear. Why don't you and Julie take my credit card and go on a shopping spree this afternoon. Julie can buy three or four new outfits and you can buy a whole new wardrobe."

"Can we afford that?'

"Yes, the stock market was very good to us this past summer. Sandra we keep getting wealthier and wealthier."

"Really?"

"Yes the number I threw at Roger yesterday was a minimal estimate of our assets. I seem to have a real touch for finding lucrative investments and Bobby is an outstanding accountant. I make the money and he helps us hang on to it." I smiled. "I've also been investing money for Brenda and Bobby. Now they're also wealthy."

"Sandra laughed. "This is like a little fairy tale."

Just then the door bell rang.

Sandra opened the door. Julie rushed in, threw her arms around Sandra and hugged her. "I am so glad that you guys are back together."

Ricky walked up to me and patted my shoulder. "I'm really happy for you Stevie. I know how much you missed Sandra."

"Thanks Ricky. Hey everybody come in, let's sit at the dining room table. I'll get some coffee."

While everyone sat down I went into the kitchen and got the coffee pot and four cups.

As I poured the coffee for everyone, Julie said, "Okay tell me everything."

Sandra smiled. "Lets wait just a bit. Stevie and I have several things to talk to you guys about. Jules I am hoping that you and I will get to spend the afternoon shopping. We can do a lot of gossiping then."

Julie looked at Sandra with a puzzled expression. "Shopping? I don't understand."

Sandra leaned forward. "I don't have any clothes to wear. They're all at Roger's and I am not going back there. Stevie is giving us his credit card and sending us to the mall. I get to buy a whole new wardrobe and he says you can buy 4 or 5 new outfits for yourself."

I thought to myself that I was pretty sure I said 3 or 4 but that's Sandra. Actually it was just fine with me. Both of us loved Julie so much that we would give her anything.

Julie clapped her hands together. "A shopping trip where we get to buy lots of clothes; how could I possibly pass that up." She turned to Ricky. "What will you do this afternoon sweetheart? I don't want to leave you alone on Sunday afternoon."

I stepped in. "How about if Ricky and I spend the afternoon at the golf course?"

Julie looked at her husband. "Would you like that baby?'

Ricky nodded. "Yes I'd like that very much." He turned to me. "Are you sure you want to take me with you? I am just learning. I am pretty bad."

I laughed. "Yes I would love your company. We will just go out and knock the ball around a little bit, no pressure. It will be fun."

Sandra said, "Okay then that's settled. You guys are going to the golf course and Julie and I will go shopping."

She turned to me. "I think it's time for you to present our proposition"

I nodded and turned to Ricky and Julie. "None of us have much family. Julie and I don't have any family. Ricky you have one brother who lives in another state and we all know about Sandra's problems with her family." I paused to let that thought sink in. "When Jules lived with us, the three of us thought of ourselves as a family."

Julie nodded. "It was really nice. I miss it." She turned to Ricky. "Baby don't get me wrong, I really love living with you, but I also loved living with Sandra and Stevie."

"Well Julie how would the two of you feel about doing both?'

Julie looked at me. "I don't understand Stevie."

"We're moving back into the house tomorrow. We want the two of you to come and live with us. We'll remodel the playpen and turn it back into a bedroom for you."

Julie jumped up and screamed "Yes!" Suddenly she caught herself and looked at Ricky. "Baby what do you think?"

Ricky shook his head. "It sounds really interesting, but I'm not sure." He turned to me. "Stevie, a professor at a community college doesn't make much money. That's a really expensive house. I don't think Julie and I can afford our share."

I took a moment to think about how I was going to respond. This was going to be touchy. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt Ricky's feelings.

I looked at Ricky. "I'm very good at making money. Julie tells me that you excel at teaching young people to write. Would you be willing to let each of us do our jobs and take pride in what we do?

Ricky looked at me. "I am not sure I understand you."

"I've made a fortune in the last two years. You don't need to pay any money. You can live in the house for free. Ricky I don't want to injure your pride so I am trying to be careful about how I say this."

I paused. "I have enough money for all of us. We can all live together and be rich. I'll pay everyone's expenses. I kind of envision it as a four person commune. We all have jobs. Your job is to educate college students. Julie's job is to graduate from college. Sandra's job is to finish law school. My job is to do stock market research."

I shrugged. "It just so happens that my job is incredibly lucrative, but it's not as good for the world as yours is. I don't educate anyone. I just make rich people richer. If you let me support everyone financially it will give me a feeling of pride that I don't get from my job. I envy the satisfaction that you must get from seeing people like Julie blossom into scholars. It would really please me to know that in a small way I am helping you help college kids learn to write."

Ricky smiled at me. "You put that very nicely Stevie." He paused. "We might have to work at this a little bit, but I think it would be a lot of fun to try."

Julie and Sandra both screamed, "Yes!" and jumped up and hugged each other.

Ricky looked at me and laughed. "I guess that pretty much sums it all up right there. When can we start moving in?"

Sandra looked at Ricky. "There is one more detail that you might want to consider."

Ricky looked at her. "What's that?"

"In this household you and Stevie will be our slaves. The two of you will do all of the housework and cooking. Julie and I will be your Mistresses."

Ricky looked at Sandra and Julie and bowed his head. "Mistresses, how may I serve you?"

Both of them started laughing. Julie threw her arms around Ricky. "Baby, I love you so much."

Julie sat down again. "I have a request to make." She looked at Sandra. "Do you remember Dallas Long?"

"Yes, isn't he that over the road trucker you knew from the cafe?"

"That's right. He called me yesterday. He'll be in town tomorrow night."

Sandra smiled. "Wasn't he the guy who was so kinky?'

Julie smiled back. "Yes that's him. He's really fun to party with."

Sandra asked. "Are you going to see him?"

"You bet your sweet ass I am. He is almost as big as big dick Jason."

"Julie honey, you're going to have fun tomorrow night."

"I am, but I want Ricky to have a good time to."

Sandra looked puzzled. "What do you mean?"

Julie smiled at Ricky. "My baby loves hearing about all the wild things that you and I have done. His favorite story is the big orgy at the house at the beginning of the summer. It's not all the fucking that gets Ricky hot, it's what we did with the cucks at the beginning of the party."

She looked at her husband and pointed at the floor next to her chair. "Footboy, kneel."

Ricky got up and dropped to his knees at Julie's feet. Julie lifted her right foot, kicked her shoe off and pushed her toes into Ricky's face. "Footboy, kiss me while I talk with Mistress Sandra."

Julie looked at us. "He absolutely loves the part where we lead the cucks into the living room on their leashes. He really regrets missing that."

She leaned forward and patted Ricky on the head while he kissed her foot. "My little baby is such an obedient slave. I'd like to reward him." She smiled. "I told Dallas all about this fantasy. He went wild. He wants to act it out. He said he would love to fuck me in front of Ricky and we can play all the kinky games we want while he's doing it."

Sandra looked at Julie. "So how does this relate to us?"

"Sandra, you know very well that humiliation is so much more fun when there's an audience."

Sandra nodded. "This does sound like it will be fun." She looked at Ricky. "Footboy, is this what you want?"

Ricky grinned at Sandra. "Yes Mistress Sandra I would like it very much."

Sandra smiled at Julie. "We have a lot of planning to do this afternoon."

Ricky and I had a wonderful time at the golf course. Ricky wasn't very good, but neither of us really cared. It was just fun to be outside hitting a golf ball with a friend. We got back to my apartment about 5:30. The girls were already home when we got there.

They were in the bedroom trying on clothes. The girls were excited about their new outfits. Ricky and I were subjected to a mandatory thirty minute fashion show. We both enjoyed it, although we mostly enjoyed watching the girls run around in their underwear between changes. Ricky and I later agreed that both of us are destined to become lecherous old men.

The four of us had a nice dinner together. After dinner Sandra told Julie that she was exhausted. Julie picked up the hint, grabbed her husband and headed for home.

Sandra and I really were tired. The previous 24 hours had been emotionally very taxing. We decided to go to bed early.

As we were getting into bed Sandra looked at me. "Stevie, how much of our old life do you want to go back to?"

"I don't understand what you're asking me."

"Do you still want me to dominate you? She looked at the floor. "Stevie I am just really happy that you took me back. Baby you can have me any way you want me. Over the last month I started to realize just what a special man you are. If you want I'll try to be faithful to you. I'll even be your submissive wife. Just tell me what you want; I'll do anything to be with you."

I smiled at Sandra. "I want you to be who you are. I am in love with Sandra Monroe. I want you to be Sandra Monroe." I paused and looked at her. "Does the thought of dominating me still get you excited?"

Sandra blushed. "Yes, very much. I really like it a lot."

"Well I really like it when you are dominant. I guess your first question gets a big yes." I took a deep breath. "Do you really think that you can remain faithful to me?"

Sandra stared at me. After a moment she said, "I'm willing to try really hard if you want me to."

"Do you want to remain faithful to me?"

Sandra thought for a moment. "Stevie I am afraid to answer that question."

I was confused about what she was telling me. I decided to try to help her a little bit. "What if I tell you that I like it when you cuckold me? What if I were to ask you to cuckold me?"

"Would you really do that? After the way I treated you?"

Suddenly I understood what was bothering Sandra. "Sweetheart, do you feel like you have to give up partying with other men as a punishment because you left me for Roger?"

Sandra stared at the floor. "Sort of, I mean yes, I guess so."

I took her in my arms. "I want to go back to our old life. You don't need to be punished. I understand why you did what you did."

She looked at me. "Stevie somehow I have to make amends to you for what I did."

"You feel guilty right?"

Sandra started to cry. "I feel so guilty. I was so stupid to leave you for Roger."

"What if you just make it up to me by loving me for the rest of your life?" I smiled at her. "That's all I need from you."

"You already have that."

"I know. So I guess your debt is paid isn't it?"

Sandra started to talk. I stopped her. "When you're ready I want you to start partying with other guys again. Sandra I like being a cuckold."

Sandra kissed me. "Stevie I love you so much. I promise you that I will love you for the rest of my life." She grinned at me. "Want to go to Baxter's on Thursday?"

I hugged Sandra. "I can't imagine anything that would be more fun."

Sandra whispered into my ear. "Stevie will you fuck me again. I'll start denying it to you soon, but I really want to feel you inside me again tonight."

I kissed Sandra hard on the lips. As I kissed her I slipped my hand between her legs. She was already wet. Sandra moaned as I started to massage her pussy.

We fucked and sucked and licked each other for over an hour. When we were done we lay in the bed and quietly cuddled each other.

After a few moments, Sandra rolled on to her side and sat up. "Tomorrow night when Dallas is here do you just want to be an observer or do you want to be a cuck slave like Ricky?" She winked at me. "Julie and I have a very hot scene planned for him. We're going to be really nasty."

I thought for a moment. "This is his first time doing this. I think that it will be easier for him if he has a companion in pain and humiliation. I'll be a cuck slave." I kissed Sandra's cheek. "I am already looking forward to it."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,898 Followers