Sandra and Stevie Ch. 54

Story Info
Sandra borrows Julie's new riding crop.
3.5k words
4.25
43.9k
5
0

Part 54 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,900 Followers

Note: This story is the fifty-fourth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous fifty-three episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Monday morning I called Barry and took the house off of the market.

When I moved out and put the house up for sale, I left almost all of the furniture behind. That made it much easier for us to move back in.

Sandra and I each packed up a bag of clothes. We were at the house by 11:00. Julie and Ricky arrived just before noon.

The fall quarter for both the law school and at the community college didn't start until next Monday so we still had a little time to make the transition back to living in the house.

As soon as he walked in, Ricky walked up to me. "Congratulations Stevie, I understand that you're getting married next month."

I laughed. "Thank you Ricky, but it appears that you know more about this than I do."

I turned to Sandra.

She shook her head. "I'm sorry baby, I'm so focused on trying to repair our relationship that I'm forgetting to tell you some really important things." She walked over and hugged me. "I guess I am afraid to even believe that we're actually getting married."

I grinned at her. "It's okay, keep talking with Julie. Call Brenda and tell her. They'll get you excited and they'll help you with the planning. Just remember to tell me when I am supposed to show up at the church."

Sandra stared at me. "Stevie are you really going to marry me?:

I laughed. "Yes Sandra I am."

I looked at Julie. "You're friend over here is having some real problems with coping with the guilt she feels about leaving me. Talk some sense into her would you?"

Julie walked over and grabbed Sandra's hand. "Come on baby were going to see Brenda. She'll get you straightened out."

As they were leaving Julie turned to us. There was a big smile on her face. Julie loved Ricky and me so much that it was very hard for her to be ruthlessly dominant with us.

Still she was trying to put together a hot scene for her baby, so she did her best. "Slaves get this house cleaned up." She paused. "Dallas likes steak. He has a good appetite. I expect that he will be served a large porterhouse. Sandra and I will have filet mignon. We will be eating in the dining room. You will provide a full formal dinner. My lover will be here at 6:30. I expect that everything will be perfect. Mistakes will not be tolerated. Sandra and I will be back by 5:00. Stevie you will be responsible for bathing both of us. Ricky you will be giving each of us pedicures. We will be expecting special attention from both of you tonight."

She stopped, pulled down her shorts and bent over. "Boys come over here and give me a goodbye kiss."

Ricky dropped to his knees behind Julie, spread the cheeks of her ass and kissed her asshole. When he was done she stood up and turned to Ricky. "Very good, now go kiss Sandra good by."

Ricky and Sandra both looked at me. I smiled and nodded my approval. Sandra pulled her shorts down and bent over. Ricky again got on his knees. He was much more tentative when he kissed Sandra's ass.

Sandra giggled. "Come on Footboy, you can do better than that. I want to feel a little tongue back there."

We all laughed as we watched Ricky lick Sandra's asshole.

When he was done Julie looked at me. "Sissyboy, why are you still standing?" "

I turned to Ricky. He smiled and nodded in approval. I got on my knees and kissed Julie's ass. When I was done I went over and kissed Sandra's ass."

Julie is very smart. That one little interchange did more to relax and define the relationship between the four of us than anything else we might have done.

She was also right about taking Sandra to see Brenda. Brenda was the wise experienced woman of our group. She would know just what to say to Sandra and Sandra would listen to her.

Sandra and Julie returned home at 4:30. They immediately put us to work . It wasn't as though we'd wasted the afternoon. The house was clean and we'd put together an outstanding steak dinner. The girls both simply wanted personal slaves.

Julie looked at us. "Slaves strip, we want you naked when you serve us."

Ricky and I took our clothes off. When we were done we began attending to our mistresses.

I started by filling the bathtub and bathing Julie. This was of course something I'd done many times before and we both enjoyed it very much.

While I was giving Julie her bath I looked out into our bedroom. Sandra was sitting on our bed. She was naked. Ricky was on his knees kissing and licking her feet. They appeared to be having a lot of fun. It made me smile.

As soon as I finished bathing Julie, I dried her off. After she went into the bedroom I drew a fresh bath for Sandra.

While I was bathing Sandra I glanced at Ricky and Julie. He was on his knees holding her panties for her so she could step into them. I smiled to myself, life in our house was going to be a lot of fun.

When I finished bathing Sandra she stepped out of the tub. As soon as she was dry we went into the bedroom. Julie was sitting on the bed. Ricky was on his knees giving her a pedicure.

Ricky finished Julie's pedicure while I helped Sandra put on her lingerie.

When Ricky was done caring for Julies feet she stood up. Sandra took her place on the edge of the bed. Ricky started her pedicure while I attended to Julie as she finished dressing in a micro skirt and sheer blouse.

When Julie was dressed she patted my head. "Sissyboy go attend to the dinner preparations. Footboy can finish in here.

She sat down at her old dressing table and started to apply her makeup while Ricky finished attending to Sandra's feet.

I went out onto the patio and set three places at the table. Sandra, Julie and Julie's lover Dallas would be the only ones allowed to dine at the table this evening.

When the table was properly set I went into the kitchen and started making Caesar salads. I made five. Ricky and I might not be allowed to eat at the table but we would still get a very nice dinner. We'd just have to eat at the slaves table in the kitchen.

As I was seasoning the steaks, Sandra came into the kitchen. She put her arms around my waist and hugged me. "Are you having fun baby?"

I turned and looked at her. "Sandra in the last 48 hours you've come home to me, Julie and Ricky have moved in with us and we're about to spend the evening playing a wonderful sex game." I smiled at her. "My life couldn't get any better."

She held on to me. "I am so glad." She paused. "Is it okay that Ricky touches me?"

I smiled. "Yes In fact, I think you should make him eat your pussy and ass tonight."

She giggled, "Oh I like that plan." She stopped. "Are you sure your okay with that?"

"Yes I'm sure. I think that the four of us should be very open with each other."

Sandra smiled at me. "Baby I think that our life is about to become really fun." She kissed me and whispered into my ear. "It's time for you to get dressed."

Sandra took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom. Ricky was sitting on the bed. Julie was putting a cock cage on him.

"Hey Ricky, when did you get your cage?"

Julie looked up at me. "It was a wedding present from Maddie."

"Now why isn't that a surprise."

Sandra grabbed me and pushed me onto the bed. "Sit down little man. It's time to lock up your clittie."

Sandra slipped my cage into place and locked it. She put the key into her old dresser and pulled out my pale yellow cropped tee shirt and crotchless panties from the big summer orgy.

"Here you are Speedy. We want you in full uniform tonight."

I looked over at Ricky. He had a similar outfit, but his color was a very light violet.

We both put on our uniforms. When we were done, Sandra went back to her dresser and pulled out my dog collar and leash.

At the same time Julie reached into her travel bag and pulled out a similar dog collar and leash.

She turned to me. "This was also a wedding gift from Maddie." She giggled. "Would you like to see the other gift she gave us?"

I rolled my eyes. "I can't wait."

Sandra pinched me. " I already know what it is. I would be very careful with the sarcasm Mr. Sissyboy."

Julie pulled a riding crop out of her bag. It made a loud crack as she hit the headboard of the bed with it.

Sandra started laughing. "That looks like it would be a lot more fun than a hair brush." She leered at me. "Don't you agree Mr. Sissyboy?" She laughed some more. "I'll bet I could really turn your ass cheeks red with that little toy."

I shook my head. "Life just keeps getting better and better."

Sandra kissed me. At the same time she reached under my tee shirt, grabbed my nipple and gave it a vicious twist. "I hope that your still not being sarcastic. Sarcasm will be dealt with quickly and without mercy. Do you understand Speedy?"

I laughed. "Very clearly Mistress De Sade."

Sandra raised her eyebrows and turned to Julie. "Jules I think that was more sarcasm don't you?'

Julie nodded. "I do believe that was a most defiant act of sarcasm. Sandra it would appear to me that you have a slave who is testing your authority." She tossed Sandra the riding crop. "I think that Speedy is asking for a little correction."

Sandra set the riding crop on the bed and put my dog collar around my neck. She attached the leash to the collar, picked up the riding crop and gave the leash a firm tug. "Come Sissyboy."

I stood up.

Sandra snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor. "Sissyboy get on your knees!"

I got on all fours. Sandra gave the leash another tug. "Sissyboy heel."

Sandra was treating me like I was a pet dog.

She led me over to a large overstuffed chair. She pulled me up and shoved me over the arm of the chair so that my feet were on the floor and my face was in the seat of the chair. My ass was now in a most vulnerable position.

Sandra slowly walked around the chair. As she walked she lightly tapped the palm of her hand with the tip of the whip. "Sissyboy you will remain in this position until I'm done with you. If you attempt to get up or change your position in anyway it will simply increase the number of strokes that you will receive from the riding crop."

Both Julie and Ricky were watching. Julie pointed the to the floor next to her. "Footboy kneel down and kiss my feet while we watch Speedy receive his punishment."

As soon as Ricky was on his knees, Sandra stopped walking and stared at me. She was breathing very quickly. She was obviously excited. "Sissyboy you are being punished for taking a sarcastic tone with your Mistress. I gave you repeated warnings. You failed to heed them. You must be disciplined."

Sandra pulled my panties down to my knees and raised the riding crop.

I closed my eyes and waited.

Whack! Sandra hit my ass hard. I winced. It hurt. Whack! she hit me again.

"Ow! that hurts."

Julie laughed. "It's supposed to Speedy. You're being punished."

Whack! Sandra hit me again. This time after she hit me she asked, "Sissyboy do you promise to never again take a sarcastic tone with your Mistress?"

I remained silent.

Whack! Whack! Sandra hit me twice more.

On the second stroke Sandra hit me very hard. I grunted. The leather loop on the end of the riding crop inflicts excruciating pain when it strikes.

Whack! Whack! Sandra hit me two more times. Tears were running down my cheeks. I bit my lower lip. "Please Mistress don't hit me any more."

"Sissyboy swear that you will never again take a sarcastic tone with your Mistress."

"I swear Mistress."

"You swear what Sissyboy?"

I swear that I will never again take a Sarcastic tone with my Mistress."

Sandra smiled. "Very good Sissyboy." She tugged on my leash. "You may stand."

I stood.

"Pull up your panties."

I did as I was told.

"Sissyboy get on your knees." When I was my knees Sandra tugged on my leash. "Sissyboy heel."

Sandra led me out onto the patio and sat down on a chair and stared into my eyes. "Was it okay to do that Stevie. I didn't hurt you too badly did I?"

I smiled. "Baby it was wonderful." I laughed, "You understand that I did try to goad you into doing it." I shrugged. "Of course it hurt." I winked at her. "I think it's supposed to."

There was a look of relief on Sandra's face. "I know, that's why I was so rough." She took a deep breath. "Stevie that got me as hot as I've ever been. I'm really wet. I want you to eat my pussy right now."

She lifted her skirt, pulled her panties off and spread her legs.

Sandra tugged on the leash and pulled my face to her cunt. She was right, she was soaking wet. Sandra was as aroused as I've ever seen her. I placed my mouth on her clit and started sucking and licking it. There wasn't any need to waste time warming her up. She was ready for some serious stimulation. It only took a minute. Her orgasm was volcanic.

After she recovered, Sandra stood up and motioned for me to sit in the patio chair. As soon as I was seated she got on my lap and put her arms around me. "Baby I must really be a perv."

I laughed. "Sandra it's lucky we found each other then, because I'm just as big a perv as you are."

She laughed and kissed me on the lips.

Dallas long arrived promptly at 6:30. He parked the tractor for his semi truck in our driveway and walked up to the front door.

Julie opened the door for him, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. "Hi Dallas, it's really good to see you again."

Dallas kissed Julie. "Baby I always look forward to visiting you. You're one of my favorite people."

Julie took him by the hand. "Come in."

Dallas was a slender black man in his mid thirties. His arms were covered with tattoos. He had a wonderful smile and seemed to constantly be on the verge of laughing. I immediately liked him.

Dallas smiled at Sandra. "Hi Sandra you get prettier every time I see you."

Sandra blushed.

He looked at Ricky and me. As soon as he noticed our outfits he started laughing. "Shit you guys really are kinky." He turned to Julie. "Baby which of these guys is your husband?"

Julie went over to Ricky. "This is my baby." She kissed her husband. "I love him so much."

Dallas grinned at him. "Ricky it's a pleasure to meet you." He got a wry little smile on his face. "You'd better take good care of my girlfriend here. She and I have been close friends for a very long time."

He extended his hand. "Seriously Ricky, congratulations; you married a wonderful woman."

Ricky shook Dallas's hand. "Thank you Dallas. It's a pleasure to meet you. Julie says wonderful things about you."

Dallas laughed. "She just likes my big black dick."

Ricky grinned. "That certainly is true, but she also says that you're a lot of fun to be around." He paused. "My first impression of you certainly reinforces that opinion."

Dallas nodded. "Thanks Ricky, it's kind of you to say that. I am looking forward to getting to know you."

He turned to me. "Sandra does this dog belong to you?"

Sandra laughed. "Yes Dallas that's my dog. I love my dog every bit as much as Julie loves her dog."

Dallas laughed and extended his hand to me. "Dallas Long, pleased to meet you."

I shook his hand. "Stevie Wagner and I am also pleased to meet you."

I paused. "Dallas you've been driving all day long. Julie told me you're a Budweiser man. I have a case on ice. Can we get you a cold beer in a frosted mug."

Dallas smiled, "Stevie I like you already. You understand a man's basic needs. I would love a cold beer and if you really do have a frosted mug that would even be better."

As he was answering me Dallas noticed our cock cages. "Shit what in hells name are those?"

Julie laughed. "Those are male chastity devices. Sandra and I believe that it would be improper to have our slaves running around the house with free swinging dicks."

Dallas shook his head. "Hell and damn, remind me to never get on the bad side of you two."

Julie turned to Ricky. "Footboy I believe that you were going to get my man a beer. Sandra and I will also have cocktails. Bring us each a martini. We'll have our cocktails on the patio.

As Ricky was getting the drinks Julie and Sandra took Dallas out to the patio.

When they were seated Julie explained the plans for the evening. "Dallas honey, I really appreciate what you're doing. You can see that we love playing some domination games with our boys. They're not our equals this evening; they're our slaves. They'll be addressing you as Sir Dallas or Master Long. Ricky's name for the evening is written on his tee shirt. He's Footboy. You should feel free to address him with that name. Stevie's name is Speedy. It is also written on his tee shirt. He also answers to Sissyboy. You should feel free to address him by either name. Don't worry about insulting them or hurting their feelings. They are both very excited about playing this game."

Dallas nodded. "Julie I'll follow your lead on this until I start to figure out the rules of the game." He smiled. "It sounds like we're going to have a one hell of a fun night."

All four of us laughed and said, "Oh yes!"

Dallas, Julie and Sandra sat out on the patio and drank and talked while Ricky waited on them. I missed much of the early conversation because I was in the kitchen cooking.

Footboy served them an appetizer of nacho chips, guacamole and queso. Dallas loved it. I was hoping that he would.

As soon as Dallas finished his third beer Ricky brought our Mistresses and their guest to the table and served the soup course. It was a seafood bisque that I thought turned our very nicely. Again Dallas was happy.

I came out to the patio to grill the steaks while Ricky was serving the salads. This was the first time that I actually had an opportunity to listen to the conversation.

My initial impression of Dallas was correct. He was a friendly man with an engaging personality. It was very easy to see why Julie liked him so much. As I listened to their conversation I realized that Dallas had a wonderful supply of very funny stories about the adventures he's had driving a semi truck across the United States.

I made a mental note to myself that the next time Dallas Long came to town we were taking him to the Kensington Grill for dinner. That way, Ricky and I could be equals. I wanted to be able to sit at the table and hear his stories.

Dallas loved his porterhouse steak. After dinner I served coffee, cognac and a crème Brule. By the time they finished their dessert it was starting to get dark.

Sandra took her cloth napkin off her lap, set it on the table and smiled at Julie and Dallas. "I think it's time for the games to begin."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,900 Followers