Sandra and Stevie Ch. 56

Story Info
Sandra parties with the boys while Julie parties with Dallas.
2k words
4.33
31.7k
4
0

Part 56 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the fifty-sixth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous fifty-five episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Sandra took both of us by the hand, "Come with me boys."

She led us into the bedroom. Once we were inside she kissed both of us on the cheek and whispered, "It's time to undress me."

Ricky stood perfectly still. He seemed a little nervous about what was happening.

Sandra picked up his hand and placed it on her breast. "Baby I want you to take my top off. It's okay, Julie knows. She wants you to do this."

Ricky nervously unbuttoned Sandra's blouse, slipped it off her shoulders and handed it to me.

While I was hanging her blouse in the closet, Sandra put Ricky's hand on her naked breast. "Stevie and Julie know each other very intimately. Now it's our turn to get to know each other."

Sandra stared into Ricky's eyes and gently guided his fingers to her nipple.

Ricky looked at me. I nodded to him. "It's okay."

He smiled and very tentatively started rolling Sandra's nipple in his fingertips.

Sandra gave me a subtle nod. I walked behind her, unzipped her skirt and pushed it to the floor.

Sandra whispered to Ricky. "Pull my panties down."

During the time that Sandra and I were separated Ricky and I had become very close friends. We spent a lot of time talking and I knew that he was very nervous around women.

I tried to reassure him. "Ricky, Sandra loves Julie. Julie loves you. Because of that, Sandra loves you."

Ricky game me a puzzled look.

Sandra hugged him. "Baby it's true, you can trust me. I won't ever do anything to hurt you unless it's part of our game and I know you want me to do it." She paused. "And even then I won't ever really hurt you."

She kissed his cheek. "Ricky I want to love you and I want you to love me."

"Are you sure Julie won't be mad?"

Sandra shook her head. "No honey, in fact she really wants this to happen. Tomorrow night after Dallas is gone, all four of us are going to play together. Sweetie it's okay you have Julie's full permission to play with me tonight."

Ricky took a deep breath and pulled her panties down.

Sandra kicked them off. While I picked them up she kissed Ricky and said, "Honey, go sit on the bed."

As soon as Ricky was sitting down Sandra walked over to me and put her arms around my neck. "Baby are you okay with this? Julie and I talked about it while we were at Brenda's and I guess we just assumed you'd be fine with it."

I smiled. "You assumed correctly."

Sandra took a deep breath. "Good, both Julie and I really want this to happen."

I nodded. "So do I."

Sandra kissed me. "Stevie, I love you so much."

"I know."

Sandra poked me in the stomach. "Be careful Speedy, arrogance carries the same punishment as sarcasm.'

Ricky laughed. "I'll go get the riding crop."

Sandra and I both started laughing.

I looked at Ricky. "I thought you were on my side."

He grinned. "I guess you can call me the Benedict Arnold of the bedroom."

Sandra shook her head and patted my butt. "Go sit next to your silly friend."

As I was sitting down she started to giggle. "Remind Benedict Arnold over there that the riding crop actually belongs to his wife and was meant to be used on him."

Ricky winked at Sandra. "Is that a threat or a promise?"

Sandra stared at Ricky. After a moment she shook her head. "Ricky honey, it's really easy to understand why Julie loves you so much."

Ricky blushed.

Sandra noticed it and smiled. "Baby, you're every bit as endearing as Stevie."

Sandra started laughing. "You two goofballs need to sit quietly for a moment or we won't ever get to the part where we have sex."

Sandra went to her dresser and got the keys for our chastity cages. As she was walking back to us I notice Ricky stealing covert glances at her naked body.

I leaned over and whispered to him. "She's really pretty isn't she."

Ricky nodded. "Yes, she really is."

Now it was Sandra's turn to blush. She wiggled between us and sat down. "You guys are getting me really horny."

She reached over and gently unlocked and removed Ricky's cock cage. As soon as she set it down she picked up his tiny penis. Ricky had an erection.

Sandra softly stroked his cock and said, "Tonight while your wife is entertaining her lover you're going to play with Stevie and me. Julie wants you to do this" Sandra smiled at Ricky. "Your wife loves you. She's worried that you're going to be sad tonight." She leaned over and kissed the tip of Ricky's cock. "It is my job to make sure you stay happy."

Sandra turned her attention to me. She quickly unlocked my cage, removed it and set it next to Ricky's.

She picked up my tiny cock and gave it a firm squeeze. She knew I liked that. "I am a very lucky girl, I get to have my two favorite men tonight." She kissed me and stood up. "Come on studmen were getting into the shower. The two of you are going to give me a bath."

The shower was fun. Ricky and I took turns washing Sandra. Both Sandra and I made sure that he got the job of washing Sandra's pussy and ass. We were both trying to show Ricky that it was perfectly okay for him to freely explore her body.

When we were done showering Ricky and I both dried Sandra with large soft bath towels. As we did this, I smiled to myself. Pampering Sandra was one of the true joys of my life.

When she was dry Sandra took both of us by the hand and led us to the bed.

She kissed Ricky on the cheek and said, "Sweetie lie down on your back."

As soon as Ricky was lying on the bed Sandra got on her knees between his legs. "Stevie I want you to lick my ass and my cunt while I suck Ricky's cock."

Sandra was being very directive. I think that this was a relief for both Ricky and me. This was the first time that I had ever been in bed with another man. To the best of my knowledge this was also true for Ricky. I think both of us were a little nervous about how this was going to work. I knew that Sandra had a lot of experience with making love to two men at the same time. I was more than willing to trust this experience and let her take the lead.

I got behind Sandra and spread the cheeks of her ass. As I was pushing my tongue into her asshole I heard her tell Ricky, "Relax baby. It's okay if you cum quickly. We're going to play for a long time. All three of us are going to have several orgasms."

I licked Sandra's ass and fondled her pussy while she gave Ricky a blow job.

Ricky did cum quickly. When he was done ejaculating Sandra turned, pulled me to her and kissed me. As she kissed me she pushed Ricky's cum into my mouth.

When she was done she smiled. "I want the two of you to get to know the taste of each other's semen." As I swallowed Ricky's cum Sandra kissed my forehead. "Now its your turn baby." She turned to Ricky. "I want you to make love to my feet while I suck Stevie's cock."

Basically Ricky and I traded places. Sandra gave me a wonderful blowjob while Ricky kissed and licked her toes. When I came Sandra kissed Ricky and passed my semen to him.

The evening settled into a wonderful routine. We were three very creative people. We tried a marvelous variety of positions. In all of them Sandra had a tiny cock in her mouth while one of us was licking her pussy, her ass or her toes. Once we settled into a routine, Sandra was able to let go and enjoy orgasm after orgasm.

After two hours of intense play we finally exhausted ourselves. Feeling fully satisfied, Sandra sandwiched herself between Ricky and me so that we could go to sleep.

As we quietly lay together in the bed Sandra sighed. "I can't think of anything that could ever make me happier than lying between the two of you."

I was born with an excellent internal alarm clock. I woke up promptly at 4:30 am. Sandra and Ricky were sound asleep. I quietly slipped out of bed, put on a pair of jeans and a tee shirt and went to the kitchen.

As I was frying hash browns and sausages I heard the door to the playpen open. It was Dallas.

He stopped and grinned at me. "Stevie you are astounding. Getting up at 4:30 in the morning and making breakfast for me goes way beyond good hospitality."

I poured Dallas a cup of coffee and motioned for him to sit at the dining room table. "Did you and Julie have fun last night?"

Dallas sighed. "It was wonderful. That girl is an absolutely outstanding fuck."

As I set his breakfast in front of him I smiled at Dallas. "Isn't life great?"

He laughed. "It sure seems that way in this household."

I nodded. "Yes, I think the four of us have found a very nice routine."

Dallas finished his breakfast and stood up. "Well Stevie it's time for me to hit the road. Thank you for your hospitality." He extended his hand. "I am glad that I got to meet you. You're a nice person."

I shook Dallas's hand. "Thank you for visiting us. I think your a pretty nice person to. Every time you come to this city you're welcome to stay here. We'll always have a hot dinner, a comfortable bed and beautiful woman waiting for you."

Dallas laughed. "That's an offer I'll never pass up."

I walked Dallas out to his truck and watched him get in and drive away.

After he disappeared around the corner I went back into the house and quietly entered the playpen. Julie was asleep on the bed. She was naked and her hair was a mess. She looked like she'd just finished a night of wild uninhibited sex.

I gently kissed her cheek and woke her up. As her eyes opened she looked up at me and smiled. "Hi Stevie."

I smiled back at her. "Come with me baby. I'm going to clean you up and put you to bed."

She rubbed her eyes and nodded. "Okay." She was too sleepy to disagree with anything.

I got her into a nice warm shower and washed her. Her pussy was stretched and raw and she was covered with Dallas's dried semen.

When she was nice and clean I helped her step out of the shower and dried her off. After she was warm and dry I kissed her and took her hand. "Come with me sweetheart."

I led her into the bedroom, set her on the bed next to Ricky and kissed her forehead. "Good night Baby, sweet dreams."

Julie lay back on the bed and looked up at me with her gorgeous blue eyes. "Thank you Stevie, I love you."

I smiled at her. "I love you too Julie."

Julie curled up next to her husband and immediately feel asleep.

For a moment I stood in the bedroom and watched Sandra, Ricky and Julie sleep. They were contentedly cuddled together in a big ball of arms and legs. As I looked at them I thought to myself. We don't need a second bedroom, we just have to buy a bigger bed.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers