Sandra and Stevie Ch. 65

Story Info
Sandra's stag party, Part 1.
5.1k words
4.35
54.5k
12
0

Part 65 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

Note: This story is the sixty-fifth installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous sixty-four episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Julie looked at the guys seated around the room and smiled. "I think it is time to get this party going.

She grinned at Jason. "Since you're going to be Sandra's best man at the wedding I think it would be appropriate for you to get the first blowjob from our guest of honor."

Jason walked over to Sandra and dropped his shorts. His huge cock jumped to attention as soon as it was released from his pants.

Jason winked at Sandra. "Mademoiselle may I have the first dance?"

Sandra smiled at him, "Certainly kind sir". She looked up into his eyes, lovingly put his huge cock into her mouth, closed her eyes and started giving him a blow job.

I kneeled at Sandra's feet and watched while she sucked Jason's huge cock. I smiled to myself. My future wife certainly deserved the title, BJ Queen.

Julie looked at the guys and lowered her teddy. "Who wants to play with my tits?"

Hands shot up all over the room.

Julie walked over to James. "Sweetheart, you're the lucky winner."

James grinned as he started kneading Julie's beautiful breasts.

I glanced at Ricky out of the corner of my eye. He was standing perfectly still. There was an unmistakable look of envy in his eyes. I understood exactly how he felt.

April walked over to Dave. "Sweetheart if you take your shorts off I'll suck your cock."

Dave shook his head and pulled his shorts off. "That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in weeks."

April wrapped her hand around Dave's erect cock. "Let me show you just how nice I can be."

She kneeled down next to him and put his cock into her mouth.

Dave sighed as April started giving him a blow job..

Julie dropped to her knees and slipped James's shorts off. She grabbed hold of his cock, looked over at Ricky, smiled and mouthed the words "Watch this baby."

Julie put just the head of James's cock into her mouth. This was one of her favorite ways to give a blowjob. She loved to suck on the end of a guys penis while she tickled the sensitive spot under the head with the tip of her tongue.

I have seen her make several guys cum by just doing that.

James lay back in his chair and closed his eyes. He was obviously enjoying Julie's little trick.

Michael, Rick, Tony and Jamal were drinking beer and talking quietly. Occasionally they would glance over and watch Sandra, Julie and April giving blowjobs.

Brenda walked over to Michael. She reached out and pulled him up from his chair. "It's time someone paid a little bit of attention to you."

Brenda got down on her knees in front of Michael. His huge cock nearly hit her in the face as she pulled his shorts down. She stared at it for a moment then put it into her mouth and started to suck on it."

Maddie walked over to Jamal and kneeled down between his legs.

"Baby I didn't bring you here so that you could drink beer and talk about football."

She pulled his shorts down, grabbed his cock and started giving him a blowjob.

I was kneeling next to Sandra while she sucked Jason's cock. Giving blow jobs was my future bride's favorite past time. When Sandra was sucking a guy's cock it was almost like she went into a hypnotic trance. She really wasn't aware of anything else in the room. It was just her, her lover and his big hard penis.

I glanced over at Mark. He was watching his wife. I knew that April mostly went out on dates and rarely brought her lovers home. Mark had very few opportunities to see his wife with other men. He was obviously enjoying this opportunity to watch April suck another man's cock.

Sandra took Jason's big cock out of her mouth and looked at him. "Baby I want you to fuck me. I want to feel that big hard dick of yours in my pussy."

Jason looked at me and smiled. "Hey sissyboy, you mind if I fuck your bride? My cock is a lot bigger than that pathetic little wee wee of yours. I'm probably going to stretch her cunt out so much that she won't even be able to feel you when you try to fuck her on your wedding night."

I smiled to myself. Jason was playing the game now. He was good. This was going to be a fun night.

Sandra laughed. "Whoever said that I was going to let the little wimp fuck me on our wedding night?" She stared at me. Her taunt was for my benefit. "I'd be better off ordering a fuck film on pay per view and getting myself off with my middle finger." She held up her middle finger. She was flipping me off as she spoke. "See that wimp, that finger is bigger than your pathetic little pee pee."

Jason laughed and rolled her over. "Come on baby its time for you to enjoy a man sized cock."

As Jason was preparing to enter Sandra she looked over at Rick and waved. "Hey studman, come over here."

Rick stood up and walked over to Sandra.

She smiled at him. "Take your shorts off and let me suck that big dick of yours while Jason fucks me."

Sandra put Rick's monstrous erection in her mouth while Jason slid his cock into her moist pussy.

April took Dave's cock out of her mouth and kissed it. "Dave honey, I want you to fuck me.

Dave was a big strong man. He smiled at April, picked her up and set her on his lap so that her back was against his chest. She spread her legs, grabbed his cock and started rubbing it between the lips of her wet cunt.

While she was doing this, April called to Tony. "You look lonely baby. Why don't you come over here; you can play with us."

Tony got up and walked over to April.

She leered at Tony while she brazenly kept rubbing the head of Dave's cock in her wet pussy. "Take your shorts off sweetheart. I want to suck your beautiful penis while Big Dave fucks my cunt."

Tony quickly pulled his shorts and shirt off.

April slipped Dave's cock into her wet pussy and wrapped her fingers around Tony's penis. As she kissed the tip of Tony's cock she looked at her husband and started giggling, "Come over here and kneel at my feet Wimpboy. I want you to watch while these two men make love to me."

Dave knew how our game was played. He snickered and started taunting Mark. "Wimpboy your wife has a nice tight pussy. She's a great fuck. I really appreciate you letting us party with her like this."

April, Dave and Tony all started laughing.

For the next ninety minutes the party turned into wanton orgy of sexual excess.

I watched Jason fuck Sandra. It was easy to see why she enjoyed him so much. He was slow and deliberate in his motions. With each push he used the full length of his enormous weapon. Every time she felt Jason begin a new thrust into her, Sandra would stop sucking Rick's cock for a second. When this happened her breathing would catch as she felt Jason's massive organ penetrate the depths of her womb.

Once he had penetrated Sandra with the full length of his cock, Jason would stop and wait. I really wasn't sure if he was enjoying the sensation of being completely inside of Sandra, or if he was just teasing her. It was probably a combination of the two. In either case, he was in control, he was taking his time and he was enjoying himself.

As soon as she could feel that Jason was lying still inside her, Sandra would start sucking on Rick's cock again. After a moment Jason would very slowly pull his cock back out of Sandra. When he did this I was certain I could hear a soft sigh of regret coming from her.

Both Jason and Sandra seemed to enjoy this little game of thrust and parry. They were becoming quite experienced with each other as lovers and I suspected that this game was a regular part of their love making.

It was obvious that Sandra was having a wonderful time. As I watched Jason make love to my bride I felt a twinge of envy. I wished that I had the equipment to give Sandra the pleasure that Jason was giving her at this moment."

I turned my attention to the blowjob that she was giving Rick. I've watched Sandra suck a number of cocks in the past year. She prides herself on her ability to bring a guy to the brink of orgasm and then pull him back again. As I watched her suck Rick's cock I realized that she was just trying to get him off. She wanted him to cum. I suspected that she wanted to finish him so that she could focus her full attention on the fucking she was getting from Jason.

Rick was a good lover and he was obviously trying to last as long as he could. I smiled to myself. The poor bastard didn't have a chance. When my baby started to work her magic with her mouth and her hands; there wasn't a guy alive who could keep from cumming.

I watched Rick. I smiled when he stopped moving and closed his eyes. Suddenly he gasped. Sandra pulled his ejaculating penis out of her mouth. His cock pumped out two spurts of semen. The first one hit Sandra's nose and the second one hit her cheek.

Jason was good. Rick's orgasm didn't disrupt his tempo at all. He maintained a nice slow rhythmic fuck during the entire time Rick was ejaculating.

Sandra spent a minute milking Rick's cock for every last drop of cum he could produce. When she was done he leaned over, kissed her forehead and grinned. "Thank you that was a nice way to start the party."

Sandra giggled. "I hope you come back a little later for another blow job. I love the taste of your cock."

Rick laughed. "That's an offer that only a fool would pass up."

As Rick pulled his shorts and sweatshirt back on, Sandra looked at me and wiggled her finger. Gobs of cum were dripping from her cheeks and lips. "Come here Sissyboy, you have a mess to clean up."

I stood up. Sandra grabbed my leash and yanked me over to her. "Lick all of Rick's cum off of me Speedy. I want to be nice and clean for my next lover."

Jason laughed as I licked Rick's semen off of Sandra's face. "Sandra, I'm going to leave a nice deposit of cum in your pussy. I want to make sure your groom is well fed this evening."

Sandra winked at Jason. "I guarantee you that this little pussy wimp is going to bed with a belly full of semen tonight."

When I was done licking Rick's cum off of Sandra's face, She pointed to the floor by her side. "Kneel down right next to me cuckboy. I want you to watch a man give a woman a proper fucking."

As I kneeled down next to Sandra, Jason looked at me. "Hey cuckboy, maybe your getting to watch your bride and me make a baby." He laughed. "Wouldn't that be funny if your sweetheart already had my son or daughter growing inside of her as she walked down the aisle to marry you on Saturday."

Now I knew that this was a game. Sandra and I had discussed this issue on numerous occasions. She was adamant about the fact that the only children she would ever bear would be mine. She was also determined to take every precaution necessary to be sure that one of her studs would never get her pregnant. Her previous choice to get an abortion had been emotionally devastating for her. She never wanted to be forced into having to make that decision again. Jason was a very close friend to both Sandra and me. He fully understood and respected our feelings on this issue. When he had bareback sex with Sandra he was confident that she had taken every reasonable precaution to avoid becoming pregnant. Both Jason and I knew that Sandra was obsessive about her birth control efforts.

Knowing that, the subject became the grounds for a wonderful fantasy game. Sandra and Jason were using this issue as a way to humiliate and torment me and I loved every second of it.

I looked at Sandra. Jason was on top of her pumping his cock in and out of her cunt. She was grinning at me.

"That's not a possibility is it?'

Sandra winked at me and then shifted her expression to an icy stare. Between Jason's thrusts she snarled. "Shut up wimp! My birth control practices are none of your pussy ass business. If I want my stud to knock me up, that's my concern." She smirked. "As my cuckold husband, your only job is to kiss my ass and raise my stud's children."

Jason picked up the pace of his thrusts. As he did this he said, "Sandra honey I am going to shoot my sperm so deep inside of you that Sissyboy over there can't possibly lick it all out of you."

Sandra wrapped her legs around Jason and started to meet his thrusts with hip thrusts of her own. "Fuck me studman. Give me your baby."

Jason started fucking Sandra even faster. I looked around the room. Everyone had stopped what they were doing to watch. Brenda, Maddie, April and Julie were all getting fucked and they all took a break so they could watch the unfolding drama.

Julie was of course the only one who actually knew this was only a make believe game.

Even though it was just a game, it still inflamed Jason and Sandra's passion. All sense of artistry disappeared between them. They were overcome by lust. They weren't making love anymore, they were mating.

Both of them were thrusting at each other with unbridled passion. I knew my sweetheart. I watched the tension building in her body. I could see that she was on the verge of a volcanic orgasm

Suddenly Sandra started screaming. Jason took three long slow thrusts into her. On his third thrust he pushed his cock as deeply inside of her as he possibly could. It was obvious that at that moment, my friend was ejaculating his baby seed into my bride.

When he was finished, Jason lay motionless on top of Sandra. After a minute he pulled his softening cock out of her swollen cunt. As the head of his cock popped out of Sandra's pussy a big glob of cum came with it.

Sandra leered at me. "Lie down on the floor Sissyboy."

I lay down. Sandra got up from her chair and sat down on my face. As she sat down she spread the lips of her cunt. A large stream of Jason's freshly deposited semen ran into my open mouth.

"Lick it up cuckboy, lick every drop of my stud's cum out of my pussy." She laughed. "That's your only hope for keeping his baby out of my belly.

Sandra rubbed her pussy into my face while I sucked as much of Jason's semen out of her as I possibly could.

When she was confident that I had been given an ample opportunity to get her pussy nice and clean, Sandra leaned forward. "Suck on my clit pussy boy; get me nice and hot for my next lover."

While Sandra was leaning forward. I had a brief opportunity to catch my breath and look around the room.

Tony and Dave were both done playing with April. They were sitting with Jason. Bobby was bringing them drinks.

April was sitting on a chair with her legs spread. You could see Dave's cum dripping out of her cunt. Mark was kneeling at her feet. He was getting ready to lick up Dave's semen.

Suddenly I heard Maddie start to scream.

Both Sandra and I turned to look. She was on the floor. Jamal was on top of her fucking her as hard as he could. Maddie was in the middle of a very vocal orgasm.

Just before Sandra sat down on my face again, I had a quick opportunity to look at Julie and Brenda.

Julie was lying on her back on one of the couches. James was on top of her. He was fucking her. Ricky was kneeling on the floor at the end of the couch. He was kissing Julie's feet.

Brenda was on her hands and knees on another couch. Michael was fucking her from behind. I noticed that Bobby was watching Brenda and Michael while he poured Tony's beer into a glass.

As I sucked and licked Sandra's clit, she reached down and started to twist my nipples. She was aroused and not the least bit concerned about being gentle. She twisted hard. The pain was intense. It felt like she was trying to rip my nipples off of my chest. I grimaced. Sandra giggled and slid back so that her ass was over my face. "Lick my asshole sissyboy. Lick it really good or I'll tear your nipples off your chest."

I pushed my tongue as far up Sandra's ass as I possibly could. She was holding me down. I was helpless. The pain she was inflicting to my nipples was nearly unbearable. I also realized that I couldn't breath.

Just when I was beginning to get scared that I was going to suffocate, Sandra jumped up and stood over me. She shoved one of her dainty, pedicured feet into my face and jammed her toes into my mouth. "Speedy you insulted my lover while he was fucking me."

I looked up at Sandra. Her sadistic streak had been awakened and she was creating a reason to punish me.

I just stared at her; I didn't know what to say.

She glared at me. "You have absolutely no business questioning Jason's right to impregnate me. The decision to have his baby is mine and mine alone. You're nothing but a lowly slave." She smirked. "You don't even get to fuck me."

Sandra shook her head. "Sissyboy your impudence just now is unforgivable. You must be punished."

She pulled her foot away from my face. "Get up on your knees!"

I got up off of the floor. As I rose to my knees I looked around. It was actually a very bizarre scene. Everyone had stopped what they were doing so they could watch us.

Michael and James were still fucking Brenda and Julie, but they both stopped when they heard the commotion. All four of them were staring at us. Michael's cock was still inside Brenda. James and Julie were both sitting up. James's erect cock was obscenely sticking straight up. It glistened with the moisture from Julie's cunt.

Ricky was still kneeling at his wife's feet, but he was now watching us.

Mark was eating April's cunt while she watched us.

Maddie and Jamal had finished fucking and they were sitting on one of the couches cuddling with each other. Their attention was also focused on us.

David, Tony and Jason were sitting in chairs on one side of the room. Jason had a scotch in his hand. Dave and Tony were drinking beer. All three of them were staring at Sandra and me.

Bobby was standing by the door to the dining room. He was also watching us

I looked up at Sandra. "I'm sorry Mistress. I meant no offense."

"Silence Sissyboy, your pathetic apologies are meaningless. You must be punished."

Sandra grabbed my leash and yanked me up. "Lay over the arm of the chair."

She pushed me down. I suddenly found myself sprawled across the arm of her easy chair.

Sandra turned to Dave. "Come here baby."

Dave got up and walked over to Sandra. "How can I help you sweetheart?"

Sandra kissed Dave on the lips. "I have to punish my naughty slaveboy. You can comfort me while I do it."

Sandra dropped to her knees. Dave's large erection popped up as she pulled his shorts to the floor. Sandra put Dave's cock in her mouth and sucked him while I lay on my stomach waiting to be punished.

After a moment she stood, pulled his sweatshirt over his head and threw it to Bobby.

She kissed Dave again and rubbed his muscular chest. "Your body gets me so hot." She took his hand and placed it between her legs. "Rub my pussy baby, feel how wet you make me."

Dave started to rub Sandra's cunt. After a moment she placed her finger to his lips. "Give me a minute." She walked over, picked up her riding crop and stood over me. As she drew the whip back she said, "Sissyboy here is your first stroke."

Whap! The whip hit my ass hard. It hurt. I heard several people behind me gasp.

Maddie grinned. "Very good Sandra, that's the way to properly train him."

Whap! Whap! Sandra hit me twice more. I grimaced from the pain.

Sandra turned back to Dave and kissed him again. As she kissed him she grabbed his hand and put it back between her legs. Sandra closed her eyes while Dave massaged her cunt.

After a minute Sandra stepped away and turned back to me. She rubbed the leather loop at the end of her whip between the lips of her wet pussy and held it to my mouth. "Kiss the tip of my whip Sissyboy."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers
12