Sandra and Stevie Ch. 67

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,907 Followers

She smiled. "I won't whip Ricky. Julie has to whip Ricky. I love Ricky but not like I love you."

I squeezed Sandra's hand. "Thanks Baby. I know how much you love me and you know I love you to." I paused. "Still I can be jealous and envious when I watch you with Jason or any other man. I wish that I had the equipment to give you the pleasure that you're getting from him." I smiled. "But that's central to the whole cuckolding concept for Ricky and me. We're both submissive masochists. We enjoy being whipped, we get excited when you humiliate us and we savor those painful pangs of jealousy we feel when we see you in the arms of other men."

"You and Julie are dominant sadists. You love us, but you also love hurting us." I laughed. "Luckily we like being hurt so it works."

Ricky nodded. "It's pretty complicated, but I think Stevie is right." He paused. "What I am not sure I understand is how Jason fits into the puzzle." He stopped and looked at Jason. "Please don't misunderstand me. I know that you do fit into the puzzle. I appreciate the fact that you are becoming much more than a stud to us. I know that part of it is that we're becoming very close friends." He looked at Jason. "But there is more to it that that. I am very glad that you're sharing our bed tonight." He held up his hand. "Please that didn't sound right. That wasn't meant as a sexually oriented comment."

Jason smiled. "Don't worry Ricky I understand. Believe me I am more excited about sharing your bed than any of you are. We've already had wonderful sex. I kind of suspect that you and Stevie are still in for a little more. No it's the intimacy that I am looking forward to."

He thought for a moment. "That's maybe how I fit into the puzzle. I long for intimacy. The four of you have it. When Julie or Sandra give a guy at Baxter's a blow job it's not an intimate act. When Julie and I worked in tandem so that you could lick my cum off of her feet I think that was an intimate act. We created something because we both love you and we wanted you to enjoy it."

He thought for a moment. "For some reason the four of you have chosen to include me in your games." He looked at Ricky. "You're not the only one who's confused about how I fit in." He smiled. "Maybe I'm the resident stud. I understand your games and I know the rules. I can participate in the humiliation and domination and do it in a tender and loving manner. Ricky I can cum on your wife's feet for you. Stevie I can tease you about getting Sandra pregnant even though we both know it would never happen. When we're done we still get to respect and love each other as men and women."

He shrugged. "I suppose the next question is what do I get out of your games? Two things for sure, intimacy and love." He laughed. "And I also get blow jobs. I love blowjobs. Stevie I love blowjobs just as much as you love licking Sandra's ass and Ricky loves kissing Julie's feet. I don't care if I never get to fuck another woman for as long as I live, just let me have blowjobs." He grinned. "You two guys happen to be married to two women who are absolute artists at giving them."

Sandra smiled at Jason. "How are you at watching them. Julie and I always finish our sex games by giving our boys a blow job." She smiled. "It's time."

Jason winked at her. "I guess I'll just have to lie back and be a voyeur for a little while.

Sandra and Julie gave Ricky and me our blowjobs. We loved getting them. Sandra and Julie loved giving them. Jason even seemed to enjoy watching them.

When we were done I got up to get extra blankets. When I returned I grinned at him. "You get to sleep in the middle. Ricky and I usually alternate. Tonight It's my turn and I am giving it to you."

Jason looked at all of us. "I don't understand."

Julie laughed. "Jason you get to sleep in between Sandra and me tonight."

Jason's face lit up. "Now I understand."

Everyone got into bed. I spread out the extra blankets and made sure everyone had plenty of covers. When I was positive everyone was comfortable I crawled under the covers and cuddled up to Sandra.

We all went to sleep in a big ball of naked bodies and blankets.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,907 Followers
12