Sandra and Stevie Ch. 72

Story Info
The wedding reception, part 1.
4.1k words
4.26
45.4k
8
0

Part 72 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

Note: This story is the seventy-second episode in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous seventy-one episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

As we walked into the ballroom of the Calvert Hotel I turned to Sandra and said, "Do you remember the last time we were here."

Sandra grabbed my arm. "Stevie that was such a painful night. Roger was being so awful to me and when I saw you I just wanted to die. I had to sit with this man who was being so horrible while the man that I loved was sitting just three tables away."

Sandra squeezed me. "Your wonderful, wonderful note was the only thing that saved me. You were so kind and understanding." She stopped me and stared into my eyes. As she looked at me she started to recite the contents of my note from memory:

"Dear Sandra

I once told you that my love for you is unconditional. I still mean that. Sandra I could never hate you. I will love you no matter what happens. Baby I will always love you.

Whenever you start to feel bad please remember that as long as I am alive, there is one person in this world who loves you.

I miss you to.

I am glad you were able to visit your mother and father. In the time since you left me I have thought about this a lot. If I was in your place and was suddenly presented with the opportunity to get my parents back, I might very well do exactly what you did. My mom and dad are both dead so it could never happen, still it helps me to understand the dilemma you are facing.

Sandra I truly do love you. I once said to you in one of our kinky little ceremonies that your pleasure was all that mattered.

I meant what I said then and I still mean it now. Knowing that you are repairing your relationship with your father and mother makes the pain that I am going through much easier.

Sandra please do not feel guilty about what you did to me. I have spent many hours thinking about this. If I could magically be transported back to that night we met at the party at Ty Cummings house, I would do exactly the same thing again. I would even do it with the full knowledge that I could only have you for ten months.

Sandra you gave me the best ten months of my life. I will be eternally grateful for the time we spent together.

This fall I plan to leave the country. I have never been to Europe. I would like to see London, Paris and Rome. I plan to be gone for several years.

If I am gone I believe it will make it easier for you to make the transition to loving Roger. Sandra I want you to be happy. If you are going to marry Roger, you must learn to love him and it is absolutely essential that you forget about me.

Love,

Stevie"

Sandra sighed. "Stevie during the final weeks I was with Roger I constantly read and reread your note. It was my only escape from misery. As you can see I committed it to memory. Baby you loved me so much that you were willing to give me up so that I could be happy."

Sandra threw her arms around my waist and hugged me. "Stevie I won't ever leave you again. I promise you that I'll stay with you forever. You have to promise me the same thing. You can't ever leave me. I don't think I could bear to live without you. I tried it one time, It was horrible."

I put my arms around Sandra and squeezed her. "That's really easy for me. Sandra I promise to always stay with you. I won't ever leave you."

Sandra held on to me. "You can't even die."

I laughed. "How about if I promise to stay alive as long as I can."

Sandra started to giggle while she hugged me. "I guess that will have to be okay."

Suddenly I had a funny thought. "Sandra we may owe Roger a huge debt."

Sandra stepped back and looked at me. "What do you mean Stevie?"

"If he hadn't been so mean to you, you might have tried to stay with him. We might never have gotten back together. We might never have met Brandy and Father Tom. You might never have been able to take the necessary steps to really heal the rift between you and your parents."

"But Stevie he was so awful."

"I know sweetheart. It was a really hard time for both of us, but look how strong our love has become because of it." I paused. "What's the Nietzsche quote that all of the comic books like to cite? 'That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger.'" I smiled at Sandra, "We survived Roger and look at how strong we are now."

I took Sandra in my arms and gave her a long passionate kiss. "Its time for us to go to a party." I winked at her. "It's also time for you to find a couple of guys and slip away for a little while. Unless you're holding something back from me you've only been fucked one time so far during our wedding and that had to be a quickie." I leaned over and whispered into her ear. "I understand that Jason and some of the guys from Baxter's have rented a suite upstairs to use as a fuck room tonight. I think you'd better check it out."

Sandra leaned over to me and whispered into my ear. "The rumor going around is that you rented it for them."

I shrugged. "A good cuckold groom has to provide a little playground for his bride and her friends doesn't he? I still think you'd better check it out."

Sandra giggled. "Sissyboy I intend to do exactly that at my first opportunity."

Everyone cheered as we walked into the reception. We quickly found our places at the head table. We were sitting with Julie, Ricky, Sandra's mom and dad and Jason. Sandra sat between Jason and me.

As soon as we were seated, Sandra's mother turned to Sandra. "Sweetheart, the cake is creating a bit of a controversy."

Sandra looked at her mother with a very innocent smile. "I don't know why it should?"

Pat Monroe raised her eyebrows. "Honey have you seen it?"

Sandra nodded. "Mom I designed it."

I looked at Jason. "I think I have to go and take a look at this."

He laughed. "I'll go with you."

Sandra's mother stood up. "I'm going to."

All of us got up and walked over to look at the cake. This mass movement from the head table drew a lot of attention. The entire room grew silent as everyone watched us.

When we got there I started laughing. On the top of the cake there were three wedding figures, a bride and two men. One of the men was much taller than the bride and was wearing a black tuxedo. This man and the bride were holding hands. The other man was wearing a white tuxedo. He was on his knees behind the bride. From my perspective it looked like the figure in the white tuxedo was about to kiss the bride's ass."

Sandra looked at her mother. "I don't see the problem. I'm the bride. The man in the white tuxedo is Stevie on his knees proposing to me. The man in the black tuxedo is Jason. We're holding hands to symbolize our friendship. Jason actually was with Stevie and me when Stevie proposed. Mother this is just the recreation of Stevie's proposal to me. The only inaccuracy is that we're wearing wedding clothes and Jason and I are holding hands. That's just for symbolism. Mother, I really do think that it makes a very nice wedding cake."

Pat Monroe gave Sandra a peck on the cheek. "I see sweetheart." She smiled. "I must say that you have been very creative with this wedding."

"Thanks mom; Brenda, April, Maddie and Julie helped a lot."

I turned to everyone. "As long as we're up why don't I get us a round of drinks."

Sandra smiled at me. "What a good idea Stevie. I'll have a martini."

Sandra's mother's eyes lit up. "I love martini's." She hesitated. "Maybe I'd better not, sometimes they make me a little silly."

Sandra hugged her mother. "Who cares mom, it's your daughters wedding reception. You have every right to get a little silly."

Pat Monroe thought for a moment and grinned at me. "Why not. Okay Stevie, I'd love a martini."

I turned for the bar.

Jason tapped my shoulder. "I'll join you Stevie."

Ricky followed us. "I'm coming to."

Jason shook his head as we walked to the bar. "Sandra's pretty quick on her feet."

I nodded. "Yes she's one smooth talker."

The dinner was excellent. We had the same menu we had for Julie's wedding. Everyone had their choice of a filet mignon or a grilled salmon steak.

As we ate I looked around at some of the guests. Our friends were of course all seated at the table right next to us. During the cocktail hour Sandra, Julie and Pat traded places with Bobby, Mark and Jamal so that they could sit with Brenda, Maddie and April and drink and gab. Jason, Ricky and I kept making trips to the bar for them. By the time dinner was served, they were a very jovial group of women.

There were two tables made up of people I worked with. All three partners were here and I happily noted that the entire group was making full use of the open bar.

There was a table of our favorite Baxter's men. I smiled to myself, they hadn't brought their wives. I suspected that once dinner was over they would be taking turns escorting our wives to the upstairs suite.

Just beyond the Baxter's men, there was a table of Sandra's friends from law school. There were several guys at the table. As I looked at them I wondered how many of them had slept with Sandra. I suspected that I knew the answer, all of them.

After dinner a Disc jockey set up his equipment so that the dancing could start. When the music began to play everyone looked at Sandra and me and started clapping in rhythm to the music. I stood up, turned to my bride and offered her my hand. "My dear shall we dance."

Sandra took my hand and stood up. "By all means kind sir."

Everyone cheered as we walked out on the floor and started to dance.

Ricky and Julie, Jamal and Maddie, Brenda and Bobby, April and Mark and Sandra's parents all quickly joined us. Soon others followed and the dance floor was full.

When the first number ended Jason came over to Sandra and me and asked, "May I cut in?'

I smiled at him. "Of course."

The Baxter's men quickly followed Jason's lead and started to dance with Brenda, April and Julie.

Bobby, Ricky, Mark and I all sat back down at our table and watched the festivities.

After the second song April and Michael, I am sure you remember him from our parties, came over to Mark. They were holding hands. April leaned over and whispered into Mark's ear. Mark smiled at her and stood up. Michael led April out of the Ballroom with her husband following at a respectful distance.

As they were leaving Tony cut in on Jason and started to dance with Sandra.

Jason came over and sat down next to us. As soon as he was seated I leaned over to him and said, "I think the recreational suite is getting its first players."

Jason grinned at me. "I think you and I should walk upstairs and check out this suite that you rented."

I looked at him. "April and Michael are going to be in there."

Jason laughed. "I don't think that matters. We can still check out the suite. I suspect that the room is going to be in steady use for the rest of the evening. This maybe our best chance to actually take a look at it."

"Do you think April and Michael will mind if we walk in there while they're using the room?"

Jason shook his head. "Good buddy you're the smartest man I know, but sometimes you sure can be naive. How many times in the past six months have you seen April and Michael fucking? I don't necessarily mean with each other, I mean just fucking." He paused. "Stevie neither one of them is particularly shy."

I laughed. "Sorry Jas, I guess I got confused for a minute. Let's go upstairs."

We took the elevator to the fourth floor. The suite was number 417. We got off the elevator and walked down the hall.

When I arranged for the room I had four pass cards made. I kept one of them. Jason had one, Brenda had one and Sandra had one. April was using Sandra's.

When we got to 417 I opened the door and Jason and I went in.

The suite was two rooms. Jason and I were standing in a spacious sitting area furnished with a couch and two overstuffed chairs. An open double door led into a large bedroom with two queen size beds.

April and Michael were sitting on one of the beds. Mark was submissively kneeling on the floor next to the bed. He was wearing only his white lace panties.

April was in her lingerie. She was undressing Michael. We watched as she took his shirt off and pulled his trousers down.

While she was freeing Michael's massive cock April noticed Jason and me. She smiled at both of us. "Jason you're welcome to sit in the chair over there and watch. Sissyboy you may be the groom at this wedding, but you're still a cuck and in this hotel room you're going to have to get down on your knees if you want to stay and watch."

April was making it clear that in this room the game was on. Jason immediately slipped into his role as a stud.

As soon as he sat down in his chair he turned to me. "Speedy, you heard Mistress April. You'd better get down on your knees."

I followed the rules of our game and quickly obeyed my superiors.

April nodded and turned her attention back to Michael. He sighed as she leaned over and licked the stiff shaft of his massive erection. After a moment she parted her lips and put the huge head of his cock into her mouth and started sucking him.

Michael winked at Mark and lay back on the bed while April gave him what all our wives call a long slow sloppy blow job.

He spent several minutes enjoying April's efforts and then sat up and pulled her up next to him. He fluffed up two pillows for her and said, "Lie back and relax."

April lay back on the pillows, spread her legs and smiled when Michael began massaging her panty covered pussy. After a moment he pulled the crotch of her thong aside and slipped two fingers into her moist cunt.

While he was fondling April, Michael turned to Mark and grinned at him. "Tiny you don't mind if I play with your wife's pussy do you?"

Mark bit his lower lip, shook his head and said, "No sir."

Michael understood our games very well. He always made an effort to include us when he played with our wives.

April looked up her lover. "Baby I want you to fuck me."

Michael smirked as he removed April's brassiere and panties and tossed them to Mark. "Wimpboy, hold your wife's underwear for me."

Jason and I looked at each other and smiled. Michael was doing a very creative job of taunting Mark. This scene was a submissive cuckold's wet dream.

As soon as she was undressed, April lay on her side, grabbed Michaels erection and stared at her husband. "Tiny look at Michael's big dick. It's going to feel so good to have a real man's cock inside me."

April raised her leg and offered Michael free access to her cunt. She sighed when he gently rubbed the head of his erect penis between the lips of her slippery pussy.

April gasped and bit her lower lip as Michael slowly pushed his thick erection into her cunt. Once she'd taken his entire length he lay still for a moment and then he started a leisurely in and out motion.

April stared into her husbands eyes while her lover fondled her small breasts and fucked her with a slow relaxed rhythm. She easily fell into tempo with Michael and nimbly rotated her hips in harmony with his long smooth thrusts.

Suddenly Michael rolled April onto her back and increased the intensity of his efforts. She wrapped her legs around his thighs and started bucking her hips as Michael aggressively pumped his cock in and out of her steaming cunt.

I watched the two of them in awe. I'd heard from Jamal that April had at one time been both a very talented basketball player and a professional dancer. Now as I watched her make love to Michael I had to believe that those stories were true. There was a grace and flow to her movement that suggested an incredible ability to control her body.

As Michael and April continued fucking their lust gradually overcame them. They lost all sense of decorum and turned into two savage animals fighting to satisfy their own carnal desires.

A few moments earlier April was staring at her husband. Now her eyes were closed. She was no longer concerned with anything but her own physical gratification. Suddenly an orgasm exploded inside her. She screamed in ecstasy as spasms of pleasure ripped through her body.

Michael ignored her screams and continued fucking her. He was focused on his own satisfaction.

When April's tremors started to subside, Michael pulled his cock out of her cunt and stood up. April got on her knees. Michael pointed his engorged penis at her mouth and stroked himself. It only took three quick strokes before the first spurt of semen burst from the tiny mouth at the tip of his cock. Michael continued stroking himself as he pumped spurt after spurt of thick white cum onto April's mouth and nose.

Gradually the spurts subsided to a dribble. Michael sat down and April lay back on the bed.

Michael extended his hand to Mark. "Tiny come up here." He winked at him. "You have a mess to clean up." He gently pulled Mark up onto the bed.

April grabbed her husband's arm and pulled him down on the bed next to her. "Honey I want you to lick up all of Michael's semen."

Jason stood up and grabbed me. "Come on buddy, I think it's time for us to leave."

As Jason and I walked to the hotel room door, Mark was licking Michael's cum off of his wife's face."

Jason and I got on the elevator. As we rode down I said, "April appears to be very good at fucking."

Jason smiled. "Yes, she certainly is."

"Among our wives is she the best?"

Jason thought for a moment. "You understand that this is dangerous territory for both of us."

"I understand, I'll treat this conversation like it was a state secret. "

He nodded. "When it comes to fucking, April is probably the best of your wives . She is certainly the most athletic. Maddie is a close second because she's so aggressive."

I chuckled. "I don't think I'll ever be given the opportunity to find that out first hand."

Jason laughed. "I think we can bet on that."

He smiled at me. "Julie and your wife give the best blow jobs. You do have first hand knowledge of that."

I grinned at him. "Yes, I do. They really are talented aren't they."

"They're the best I've ever had."

We arrived at the first floor. When the elevator doors opened we met Brenda, Tony and Bobby. They got on the elevator as we got off.

As the elevator doors started to close I waved at them and said, "Have fun."

Jason and I walked back into the ballroom. The party was in full swing. I looked around. Sandra was dancing with Jonathon Wright. Jonathon was one of the three partners in the firm. As I watched them dance I realized that Sandra was flirting with Jonathon. Jonathon was a very handsome man in his late 50's. I was suddenly very aware of Sandra's fondness for older men.

I sat down at our table. Jonathon was a tall man. When the song ended Sandra stood on her toes and kissed him on the lips. The kiss lasted just a little bit longer than it should have. After they were done kissing Sandra whispered something into Jonathon's ear. He smiled at her and nodded. It appeared as though they had just agreed on something.

Sandra turned and looked at the table. When she saw me she smiled and walked towards me. I stood up and went to meet her.

"Hi baby, I missed you. Where did you disappear to?"

"Jason and I took a look at the upstairs suite."

"Was April up there?"

"Yes."

"So my two boys were a couple of voyeurs."

I laughed. "Jason made me do it."

Sandra punched my shoulder. "Come dance with me pervert boy."

I offered Sandra my arm. "My lady, it would be an honor to dance with you."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers
12