Sandra and Stevie Ch. 73

Story Info
The wedding reception, part 2.
2.1k words
4.27
41k
8
0

Part 73 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the seventy-third episode in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous seventy-two episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

For the next half hour I sat at the table and chatted with people who came over to congratulate me. Jason and Ricky sat with me. Julie and Brenda were missing, so were several of the guys from the Baxter's table. I was pretty certain that suite 417 was now the site of a full blown orgy.

Sandra's mom and dad were spending most of their time on the dance floor. They obviously loved to dance.

April, Mark and Maddie were talking quietly at their table. As I watched them, I heard Maddie's cell phone ring. She picked it up. As she talked she looked over at Jason and smiled. The conversation only lasted a few seconds. Maddie put her phone back into her purse, stood up and walked over to our table. She put her hands on Jason's shoulder and said, "Jamal's done, she wants you to come up."

Jason stood up and grinned at me. "Got to leave you buddy, your bride is asking for me."

I smiled at Jason. "Show her a good time."

He laughed. "Oh I plan to Stevie. Your wife is about to get my very best effort."

As Jason turned to leave I grabbed his hand. "Jason tell Sandra that you have to be the last guy. It's getting late. People are going to be starting to leave. She needs to be down here to say goodbye to our guests."

Jason nodded. "I understand Stevie. I won't waste any time and I'll make sure she comes back down here with me when were done."

"Thanks Jason."

As Jason walked away Sandra's mom and dad returned. As they approached the table they looked around. After a moment Pat asked, "Where's Sandra?"

I laughed. "I'm pretty sure that Julie, Brenda and Jamal kidnapped her."

Pat nodded. "That does seem to be a game that people play at weddings these days." She paused. "I do hope that she won't be gone too long. Ed is starting to get tired. We need to think about calling it a night and going upstairs to our room."

I smiled at them. "You two have been working out on the dance floor nonstop for the last two hours. Why don't you sit down and take a break. I'll go over to the bar and get each of us a shot of brandy. We can sit here and sip our brandy and wait for Sandra to get back."

Pat looked at her husband. "Is that okay with you Ed? "

Ed nodded. "That sounds like a wonderful idea."

Ricky and I went to the bar for the brandies. As we were walking to the bar I turned to Ricky. "Do me a favor, find a house phone and call room 417. Make sure a message gets passed around that Sandra was kidnapped by Brenda, Julie and Jamal."

Ricky smiled at me. "I'll take care of it Stevie."

I want all of you to know that entertaining the parents of your newlywed wife while she's upstairs fucking other men is a relatively stressful activity.

I got the drinks and brought them back to the table. Maddie and April, bless their souls, were engaged in a conversation with Pat. Mark was chatting with Ed.

As I set the drinks on the table Maddie looked at me. "I understand that my Jamal has involved himself in the kidnapping of your bride."

I chuckled. "Maddie I do believe that the report is correct."

She shook her head. "Just wait until I get a hold of him."

Pat patted Maddie on the arm. "Oh now don't worry, it's just a little childish fun. It's not like they're out there having sex."

As I set the drinks down, Maddie looked at me. "Stevie those look really good. What's the chance that you might get some more for the rest of us?"

I kissed Maddie on the cheek. "Maddie tell me what you want and I'll search the western hemisphere until I find it for you."

She laughed. "Stevie, you must not love me."

I looked at her and asked, "Why?"

"If you really loved me you'd search both hemispheres."

I shook my head. "Maddie my dear, Jamal has a very difficult life in front of him."

Pat Monroe started laughing. "The way that you people carry on it's obvious that you're very good friends."

I nodded. "Pat, Sandra and I are very lucky, we have some wonderful friends."

Sandra's mother nodded . "Yes you are." She smiled at Maddie and April. "Friends like these are very hard to find."

"I know, both Sandra and I are very aware of just how lucky we are." I laughed. "I just promised one of these good friends a drink so everyone please excuse me while I go back to the bar for some more brandies." I winked at Maddie. "It's fortunate for you that the bar's in the western hemisphere."

Maddie laughed. "Stevie you're pressing your luck."

I nodded in agreement. "I think I'd better go find those drinks."

Ricky rejoined me as I was walking to the bar. "Mission accomplished Stevie."

"Thanks Ricky, this is becoming a difficult balancing act."

Ricky tapped me on the shoulder and pointed. "We'd better get a couple extra brandies."

I looked, Jamal, Brenda and Bobby were walking into the ballroom.

Ricky and I got an entire tray full of brandies and carried them back to the table. When we got there Brenda, Bobby and Jamal were already seated.

As Ricky and I passed out the drinks I looked at Brenda and asked, "Okay what have you guys done with my wife?"

Brenda laughed. "It was all Julie's fault. She was the mastermind behind the kidnapping."

Ricky nodded. "That's my girl."

I smiled at Brenda. "Okay, so where are Julie and Sandra right now?"

Now all of you are aware of the fact that I knew perfectly well where Sandra was at that moment. She was upstairs fucking Jason Mathews. I was just trying to maintain a credible cover story for Sandra's parents.

Brenda shrugged. "I am not really sure. She and Julie wandered off. I think that they probably went to the ladies room to freshen up." She paused and winked at me. "Or maybe they ran off with a couple of hot guys."

Pat Monroe laughed. "Brenda you're so funny."

We all sat at the table and talked. After a few minutes I looked up and saw Sandra, Julie, Jason and David from Baxter's walk into the ballroom.

I turned to Pat and Ed. "There's your daughter now."

I stood up and walked over to greet her. When Sandra saw me approaching her she grinned, ran up to me, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. As she kissed me she said, "Hi baby, I missed you."

I hugged her and laughed. "I'll bet you didn't miss me too much while you were sucking Jason's great big cock."

Sandra leered at me. "Oh yes I did. I would have loved to have been sitting on your face while I sucked his great big dick."

I took a deep breath. "I think that one evening next week we're going to have to invite Jason over for dinner. After dinner I would love to revisit that little fantasy."

Sandra giggled and whispered into my ear. "Does it get you hot to think about licking your wife's asshole while she sucks another man's dick?"

I kissed Sandra's cheek. "If I wasn't wearing my cock cage right now, my little clittie would be sticking straight up."

Sandra winked at me. "Baby let's go visit with our guests. Maybe we can encourage them to go home. I'm kind of excited to get upstairs to the bridal suite we rented. I want to get that cage off of your little cocklet. It's time for you and me to start playing some fun wedding night games."

Sandra took my hand and led me to the table. As we walked she whispered to me, "Jamal and Jason left a huge mess in my pussy. When we get upstairs you have some serious cleaning to do."

I patted Sandra's butt. "I'm just the man for the job."

Sandra and I sat down at our table. For the next hour we said goodbye to our guests as they left to go home.

At 11:00 Sandra's mom and dad stood up. Pat looked at Sandra. "Honey we're worn out. It was a wonderful evening. Your dad and I are going up to our room. It's time for us to go to bed."

I stood up. "Pat, Ed it was wonderful to have you here tonight."

Ed put his hand on my shoulder. "Stevie can I talk to you alone for a moment?"

"Sure Ed."

We walked over to a quiet corner of the ballroom. Ed stared at me. "Stevie I'm sorry, we badly misjudged you. You are obviously a wonderful husband for my daughter." He shook his head. "I'm so glad that Sandra ended up marrying you rather than that other guy."

I smiled at Sandra's dad. "So am I Ed."

He laughed. "Yes I imagine you are Stevie." He got a serious look on his face. "Stevie listen to me for a minute."

I looked at him.

"I'm really proud to have you as a son-in- law."

I reached out and shook Ed's hand. "Thank you that means a lot to me."

Ed patted me on the back. "We'll see you tomorrow right?"

"Yeah you will, 12:00 at the house."

He turned and waved to his wife. "Pat it's bed time for us old folks."

Pat walked over to me and kissed me on my cheek. "Goodnight Stevie. It was a wonderful wedding. My daughter is really lucky to have found you." She paused. "Stevie I also want to thank you for bringing us back together." Pat put her arms around me and gave me a hug. "You gave us back our daughter. I'll love you forever for doing that."

I hugged Pat. We didn't say anything. We didn't have to.

The rest or the guests left quickly. By 11:30 the only people left were Jason, Brenda, Bobby, Ricky, Julie, Maddie, Jamal, April, Mark and several of the guys from Baxter's.

I had just finished saying goodbye to several friends from my office when Ricky and Jason walked over to me. Ricky grabbed my arm. "Stevie some of us are going to go up to 417 to have a little party. Why don't you and Sandra join us."

I walked over to Sandra. She was talking to Brenda. I put my arm around her waist and said, "Our friends are going up to 417 to have a little party, should we join them?"

Sandra turned to me. "No sweetheart. We have lots of nights to party with our friends. I want to spend the rest of tonight alone with you." She paused and looked at me. "Is that okay with you baby?"

I hugged Sandra. "Tonight I can't imagine anything I'd like better."

Sandra kissed my cheek. "Honey, I want to talk to Brenda for a minute; then let's go up to the bridal suite."

I turned back to Jason, Ricky and Jamal. "Ricky I want you to be the host in 417. Make it a lavish affair. Spend some money. Use room service. Order some champagne. Get some expensive scotch and maybe some cognac. Order lots of food. Please do not worry about the cost. I want everyone to remember tonight. If people are too drunk to drive at the end of tonight, get some more rooms.

Ricky nodded to me. "I understand Stevie. I'll make sure it's a party that none of us will ever forget."

I looked at Jamal and Jason. "I want everyone to have fun." I put my arm around Ricky. "Jason, Ricky is shy; make sure that when the guys are fucking Julie they cum on her feet."

Jason put his arm around Ricky's shoulder. "Buddy I am going to make it my number one priority to see that you have one hell of a night.

Jamal patted Ricky on the back. "Footboy I'm personally going to make sure that you lick my semen off the feet of every woman in the room."

I turned to Sandra. "Baby how soon are you ready to go upstairs?"

Sandra grabbed my arm. "I'm ready now Stevie."

We said good night to everyone and left the ballroom.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers