Sandra and Stevie Ch. 74

Story Info
Sandra and Stevie retire to the bridal suite for the night
3.3k words
4.14
64.5k
22
0

Part 74 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers

Note: This story is the seventy-fourth episode in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous seventy-three episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

The bridal suite was on the fifteenth floor of the hotel. When we got to the room I opened the door. This suite was basically the same layout as room 417, it was just a little bit more lavishly decorated.

There was an outer sitting room with a couch and two large chairs. Our overnight bags were sitting next to the couch. Bobby brought them up here for us before the reception. At the far end of the sitting room a double door led to an ornate bedroom that featured a king size bed.

When I opened the door, Sandra stepped in, surveyed the room and grinned at me. "Oh yes, this will do very nicely." She grabbed my hand. "Come on Stevie, let's go into the bedroom."

Sandra dragged me into the plush boudoir. Once we were in there she kissed me and said, "Sweetheart, take my wedding dress off."

I unzipped the back of Sandra's wedding dress and held it for her as she stepped out of it. I noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties.

"What happened to your panties?"

Sandra giggled. "I lost those when Jason fucked me just before the ceremony. I think they're lying on a potting bench in the conservatory."

I was laughing to myself as I took her wedding dress into the sitting room and laid it across the couch.

When I walked back into the bedroom Sandra was in the bathroom. The door was wide open. She was sitting on the toilet peeing.

"Do you remember the first time I saw you doing that?"

Sandra giggled. "Of course I do. It was the night we met. We were at your apartment."

"Do you have any idea how disconcerted that made me?"

She giggled. "That was the idea baby doll." Sandra pulled several squares of tissue from the roll. "Come wipe my pussy."

As I dabbed off the lips of Sandra's pussy she winked at me. "Think how disconcerted you would have been that night if I'd made you do that."

She stood up. I shook my head as I dropped the tissue into the bowl and flushed the toilet. "I would have died on the spot."

Sandra gave me a peck on the cheek. "It's a good thing I didn't do it. I like having you around. Come on sweetheart let's get your clothes off."

I took my tuxedo jacket off and laid it next to Sandra's wedding dress in the sitting room. When I stepped back into the bedroom Sandra met me, took my tie off and started to unbutton my shirt.

"Are you going to undress me tonight?"

Sandra nodded. "Yes I am."

When she took my trousers off she looked at my white lace panties and giggled. "I didn't know about these. They must be Julie's work."

"Yes, she had a pair for each of us. She had us put them on when they locked us into our cock cages at the conservatory."

Sandra started laughing. "Julie certainly can be a busy girl can't she."

I nodded. "It's the reason we both love her so much."

Sandra smiled. "It's certainly one of the reasons."

I took my underwear and socks off while Sandra went to her purse and got the key for my cock cage. When she found the key she went into the bathroom and got a warm damp wash cloth, a bar of soap and a towel.

She brought everything into the bedroom, laid it on the bed, sat down and patted the spot next to her. "Come lie down Stevie."

As soon as I was lying on the bed Sandra unlocked my chastity cage and set it on the night stand. She put a small amount of soap on one end of the damp cloth and started to clean my cock and balls. I got an erection while she was cleaning me.

Sandra giggled. "Look at Mr. Fun, he's decided to stand up for me." She put two fingers right under the head of my penis and squeezed me. I took a deep breath. Sandra smiled. "That feels good doesn't it sweetheart. Jason taught me to do it." She laughed. "I have to use more than the tips of my fingers when I do it for him."

Sandra put the washcloth and towel on the floor next to the bed and turned to me. "Take my lingerie off Stevie. I want to be naked tonight."

As soon as I took the rest of Sandra's clothes off she spread her legs, looked down at her pussy and shook her head. "Look at my cunt. Jamal and Jason really stretched it out when they fucked me this evening. I don't think its going to be too much fun for you tonight. I am afraid your little thing will just get lost in there if you try to fuck me."

I looked at Sandra's cunt. It was stretched out. Her pussy lips were raw and swollen. The insides of her thighs were caked with dried semen.

She lay back on the bed. "Stevie go down on me. As you can see, Jamal and Jason left a real mess. Be a good husband, clean me up with your tongue."

Sandra spread her legs wider. I lay on my stomach and positioned myself between her thighs. I looked up at her. She was smiling. I pressed my lips against her cunt. Sandra winced. She was a little tender. It was easy to understand why. Jamal and Jason have very big cocks and they can both last for a long time.

I changed my approach and gently kissed the lips of her pussy. As I kissed her Sandra relaxed and cooed. "Stevie that feel so nice."

I continued kissing her, I noticed that she was getting moist. This meant that she was starting to get aroused. I applied a little more pressure with my kisses. At the same time, I gently probed her with the tip of my tongue. Sandra sighed as she felt my touch. I was still trying to be very gentle. I was using my tongue to both soothe her and stimulate her at the same time.

Sandra closed her eyes and started taking long slow breaths, so I responded by licking her cunt. I worked slowly. With each pass my tongue worked its way from the base of her pussy to her clitoris. When I reached her clit I would give her a gentle kiss and go back to the base of her cunt and start over again.

Each time I returned to the base of her cunt I let my tongue linger there a little longer. While I was there I teased Sandra by licking the area between her pussy and her asshole.

When Sandra realized what I was doing she started to giggle. "Stevie do you remember the first time you did that to me?"

I stopped licking her and looked up. I grinned and said, "Yes very well."

Sandra sighed. "I'll never forget it. It was the morning after our first night together. You were licking my pussy from the bottom to the top just like you are now. Every time your tongue moved back to the base of my cunt you moved a little closer to my asshole." She shook her head. "I'd slept with a lot of guys but none of them had ever licked me there. As you were eating me I realized that I really wanted to feel your tongue in my ass." Sandra giggled. "You kept coming closer and closer, but you wouldn't actually do it. I was going crazy. I can't remember ever being as turned on as I was at that moment. You were driving me mad."

I laughed. "You pulled your knees up and pushed your hips forward so that your asshole was right in front of me and said, 'Go ahead, do it, you know you want to. I want you to do it.' That was all the encouragement I needed. I pushed my tongue into you and tasted your asshole for the very first time. As soon as I did it I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life licking your ass."

Sandra sat up and looked at me. "Really? Stevie you never told me that last part." She laughed. "It's kind of kinky, but incredibly romantic."

Sandra pulled me up to her and kissed me on my lips. "Baby I love you so much."

Sandra and I hugged each other for several minutes. Finally she started giggling and pushed me away. "Okay enough romance. You just got me really worked up." She pushed me back down between her legs. "Get back to work Sissyboy, you have some serious ass licking to do."

I really don't know how long I kissed my wife's pussy and ass. I lost track of the time. I was enjoying myself, so was Sandra. I brought her to two orgasms while I was eating her.

When she recovered from her second orgasm she pulled me up so that I was lying next to her. Sandra looked at me with that wonderful smile she has and said, "Stevie I want you to fuck me."

I started to climb on top of her. Sandra reached out and stopped me. "Not that way Stevie, tonight I want you to fuck my ass."

I stopped and stared at her. I wasn't sure what to do or say. This was something that Sandra had always reserved for her studs. This was a pleasure that I was never allowed. One of Sandra's favorite taunts was: Men get to fuck my ass, wimps like you have to lick my ass.

We didn't even do this on that wild night when Sandra came back to me after being with Roger. I do think that was probably more of an oversight than a deliberate denial. That night Sandra was so focused on feeling my cock in her cunt that neither of us even considered the idea of fucking her ass. If we had, we probably would have done it. Nevertheless, we didn't do it.

Sandra could see my confusion. We both sat up.

She smiled at me. "Stevie I want to do this for two reasons. First of all, tonight it will be more fun for both of us if you fuck me in my ass rather than my pussy. Remember what I told you when you fucked me in my cunt this morning? I said I wanted you to be the first one to fuck me today. I wanted to enjoy you and have you enjoy me while I was still nice and tight."

Sandra picked up my hand and held it. "Since then I've been fucked by two really big cocks. I'm not going to be tight again for a day or two. Stevie I won't be able to feel you if you try to fuck my pussy right now." She leaned over and whispered into my ear. "Baby nobody has fucked my ass in weeks. I'm nice and tight there. I'll be able to feel you and you'll really enjoy it."

Sandra paused. "Stevie that's reason enough for us to do it, but there's a more important reason for me. Honey other men have fucked my ass, but you haven't. You're the man I love. I don't like the idea that other men have enjoyed my body in a way that you haven't. This is very important to me."

Sandra stared at me. "Stevie I know that denial games are an important part of our sex life. I enjoy them every bit as much as you do. We can still play them. I'll still taunt you by saying men get to fuck my ass, wimps like you have to lick my ass." She kissed my cheek. 'But honey I want you to always know that you've had me in every way that my stud lovers get to have me."

Sandra got very quiet. "There is one more reason. It may sound silly to you but it really bothers me. It might be the most important reason of all."

I looked at Sandra. "What is it baby?"

"Roger has fucked me in my ass many times. You never have. That knowledge is unbearable for me."

I took Sandra in my arms and kissed her. As we kissed I gently rolled her over onto her stomach.

She looked back a me. "Lick me again, get me nice and wet." She giggled. "My studs would use some lotion, but you and I have a better way to get me nice and moist back there."

I went down on Sandra and licked her again. When she was nice and wet I pulled myself up until I was lying on top of her.

Sandra sighed as she felt me press the tip of my cock against her asshole.

"Baby it's not like fucking my pussy, you have to push hard for a moment before it'll go in. Don't worry, you won't hurt me. Remember Jason has fucked me back there."

I pushed harder, suddenly my little cocklet popped into Sandra's ass.

She started to giggle again. "Baby that feels so good."

I started to fuck her. I moved slowly at first. Sandra was right, it really did feel wonderful.

Sandra kept giggling. "Stevie your little cock is perfect for fucking my ass. I could become addicted to doing this." She laughed. "Stevie I think I might just become your ass whore."

While I fucked her Sandra reached back and began masturbating her pussy.

It wasn't long before she started to get excited. "Stevie pull on my nipples while you fuck my ass."

I reached around and rolled Sandra's nipples back and forth in my finger tips.

"Oh baby yes, that feels so good. Pull on them Stevie, pinch my nipples while you fuck me in my ass."

I twisted Sandra's nipples. She squealed with pleasure. I started fucking her faster. Sandra started panting. I tried to fuck her even faster. There was nothing rhythmical about what we were doing. It was just frenzied lust.

Sandra started screaming. She was having an orgasm. I let myself go. I felt the tension build in my body. Suddenly I felt that wonderful sensation of pleasure as I started to ejaculate into Sandra's asshole.

When I was done cumming we both collapsed on the bed. For several minutes I lay still on top of Sandra. When my softening cock finally slipped out of her ass, she rolled me onto my side and grinned at me. "Stevie that was wonderful."

I kissed her. "Yes it was."

Sandra started giggling again. Suddenly she rolled me on my back, got on top of me and pinned me to the bed. "You made a mess Sissyboy. You're going to have to clean it up."

Sandra turned around so that she was facing my feet. She straddled my head, pushed her legs out in front of her and sat down with her full weight on my face. Her cum filled asshole was directly over my mouth.

I put my hands on the cheeks of her ass and lifted her up just a little. I took a breath, let her down again, pushed my tongue into her and started to lick my semen out her asshole.

For the next half hour Sandra rocked back and forth on my face so that I was alternately licking her ass and then her cunt and then her ass again. She had either two or three orgasms while she was doing this. It was hard to be positive about the number. We were both so excited that it was difficult to keep track.

After her last orgasm Sandra rolled off of me and lay quietly next to me. After a moment she whispered into my ear, "Would my stud husband like a blow job before we go to sleep?"

I grinned at her. "Only a fool would pass up a blow job from Sandra Monroe."

Sandra giggled. "I didn't marry a fool did I."

I shook my head. "No you certainly did not."

I lay on my back and closed my eyes while Sandra sucked my cock. It didn't take her long to make me cum. I wasn't trying to last a long time. We were both tired. Sandra was just giving me one last orgasm before we ended our lovemaking and went to sleep.

When we were done Sandra snuggled up next to me. I pulled the covers up over us. Sandra fell asleep immediately. It had been a very long day. My sweet wife was tired.

I lay awake for a long time after Sandra fell asleep. I guess I didn't really want the day to end.

As I lay in bed I thought back to that wonderful evening when I went to the party at Ty Cummings house. It was over a year ago now. I was tired that night; I almost didn't go.

I'm so glad that I did go. If I hadn't, I never would have seen that beautiful dishwater blonde standing on Ty's patio.

I'll always remember her first words to me. "You're kind of shy aren't you." I think that was the moment I fell in love with Sandra Monroe.

This is the end of my story. Wonderful things have happened to me in the past year. I made a fortune and met a group of people who became very close friends

Most people would consider either of those occurrences to be the high point of their lives. For me, neither of them even come close. The high point of my life will always be meeting Sandra.

When I went to Ty Cummings house that night, I wasn't looking for a girlfriend. It was a Friday night, I just wanted to have a glass of wine with some friends and relax. What I didn't realize when I walked into that party was that I was about to be visited by serendipity.

Sandra, Julie, Ricky and I would like to thank all of you for reading our story.

Goodhusband has asked us to tell you that he's going to take about a month off, but sometime near the end of March we'll be back.

In the next story you'll meet our new friends, Roxanne and Willie. They'll take the first part of their story to tell you how they met and got married. They'll also introduce you to their wonderful friend Sammy.

About halfway through "Roxanne and Willie" all of us: Sandra, Julie, Brenda, Maddie, April, Jamal, Big Dick Jason, Bobby, Mark, Ricky and me will be back to help tell the rest of the story.

When Roxanne and Willie are done telling their story, April will sit down and tell her story. "April's Story" is the final part of our tale.

Goodhusband also asked me to thank all the nice people that sent us supportive emails while he was posting this story. He loved hearing from all the people who enjoyed our story and wants all of you to know that he appreciated your many wonderful comments.

"Stevie who are you talking to?"

I looked over my shoulder. Sandra was sitting up.

I smiled at her. "The people who are reading this story."

She yawned and stretched her arms. "Sweetheart it's our wedding night, ask them to call Julie and Ricky in the morning."

Sandra leaned forward and grabbed my arm. "Come on baby, lie down."

She giggled and clutched my penis as I got back into bed. "I'll bet I can coax little Stevie into standing up one more time."

I grinned.

If my close friend Ricky was here I'm certain he'd say, "Life sure is good."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,897 Followers