Sandra Ch. 02

Story Info
A mother takes an interest in her daughter's boyfriend.
1.3k words
4.2
33.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CGDavid
CGDavid
35 Followers

It didn't take Roger long to take Sandra up on her offer. It was Monday, in fact, when he called her and told her that he wanted to meet somewhere where no one would be able to see them and tell anyone that they'd met.

All the cloak and dagger shit amused Sandra. Just for fun, she asked him what would be wrong with her house or his apartment and she imagined him pissing his pants when he responded, his voice raised, that Julia could come to either and see them.

Sandra didn't care whether or not Julia saw them together but didn't bother telling him and agreed to meet him at a public park.

It made absolutely no sense that he wanted to meet up at the park where everyone could see them. It was the middle of the afternoon and there were plenty of pedestrians, joggers and mothers and fathers out with their children. There were even a number of frisbee players and abundance of dogs.

She found him sitting on the park bench, wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top, which showed off his beautiful muscles. She'd changed into a pair of running shorts and a sports bra as soon as she'd gotten the call. She sported sunglasses as well. She took a seat next to him.

"So what did you have in mind, Roger, now that everyone has seen us." Despite her contempt, her voice was syrupy again. "Should we just fuck on the bench here? How about on the sidewalk? Up against a tree?"

"I can't wait forever for Julia," Roger blurted out. "I've waited three years adn I can't wait any longer."

Sandra sighed, looked away, looked at some of the men playing frisbee with their shirts off. She could see herself doing any one of them. Roger was full of shit. She decided to tell him so.

"When you had your cock jammed down her throat, it didn't appear as if you or my daughter were waiting. Why didn't you take her on the couch anyway? Flip her over and pop her cherry?"

Roger was about to say something but he bit it off. He was blushing. He'd been told the other night that Sandra had watched them, by Sandra herself. And yet, he continued to be embarrassed by Sandra's words meshing with the images of the other night running through his mind.

"She's a cock-tease, isn't she?" Sandra asked him.

"She's got a good mentor," he said before he could edit his comments.

Sandra laughed out loud, tossing her head back. "Oh, Roger, Roger, Roger. She's not very good, is she, Roger?" She goaded him. She went further. "You want a real woman, not some idealist that wants the world to be perfect and her first time to be scripted. Sure, she can suck but anyone can suck. She has nice tits and they're fuckable but unless she's flat-chested, any woman can give a decent titty-fuck. When it comes down to putting yourself inside her and fucking her, you backed down. Don't tell me suddenly grew a conscience, Roger."

Roger couldn't believe she was talking about Julia this way. Her own daughter. It left him speechless and she knew it.

"I can do everything that Julia can do but I can do it oh-so-much better. I can make you come so fucking hard, Roger." Sandra moved closer to him and grabbed his hand. She placed it against her left breast, even though there people walking by. "Can you feel my heartbeat, Roger? It's out of control. That's because I'm so fucking horny for you, Roger."

This is the kind of situation he had always thought about, from the moment he'd met Julia and she'd told him that she was saving herself for marriage. From the moment he'd met Sandra and wanted to bend her over the hood of her Jaguar and fuck her, before he'd known just who she was.

Here, in the park with her, with his hand on her breast, he couldn't feel anything. His hand was paralyzed. He was thinking of how nice it would be to suck on it, how nice it would be press his tongue into her pussy and taste her and then to fuck her again and again.

He couldn't do it. Just like with Julia, it didn't feel right, didn't feel like the right time and it definitely wasn't the right place. He got the feeling back in his hand, even though he knew it had never really left, and he snatched it back from her clutches, got up and walked away.

"I'll be thinking of you, Roger," Sandra called after him as he started to walk fast and then ran for his car.

She stood up and walked over to two of the men tossing the frisbee. She whispered in one's ear and he nodded and then both men followed her into the woods.

***********

Julia tried to get ahold of Roger for a week, believing that it was her fault that he wasn't answering. She'd made him do things that he wasn't comfortable with, even though she knew that he had wanted to fuck her from the moment they met. It was her fault, she thought, that she'd held back from him for so long and then, when they were both thrust into a situation that neither had really expected to be in, she'd sucked on him, let him titty-fuck her and had offered her pussy up to him.

It had to be a case of too much, too soon.

She thought briefly about talking with her mother about the situation and then quickly disregarded it. And she wasn't going to discuss it with her father. She could just imagine the conversation.

"Daddy, I was giving Roger a blow job and then let him fuck my tits. And then I turned around and wanted him to fuck me. But he didn't and said we should slow down and now he doesn't want to talk with me. What did I do wrong?"

Not going to happen.

Julia sat for a bit and thought about her next move and then it hit. Of course! She grabbed her purse and the keys to the Jaguar and sped off toward the garage Roger worked at.

***********

He wasn't there, Sandra discovered. The garage was pretty much deserted, not even a sign of Ben, the other greasemonkey. She went next door to the beauty palor, which had been amusing the first time she saw it and was still amusing. She'd been amused every day, as she watched Roger come to work and go home.

This had become her new hobby. Stalking her prey.

The only time she didn't see what he did was at lunch. And that must have been when he left today.

Sandra went inside the beauty palor and asked a young girl if she could look at their phone book. She knew Roger's last name, knew his address on account of having followed him home every night for the last week. He never noticed, too much already weighing on his mind.

She asked to use the phone and dialed and got nothing but ringing. Of course he wouldn't answer, even if he was there. He was so fucked up and confused. Perfect for her next move.

Sandra thanked the girl and got back in her car and headed for his apartment.

***********

Roger kept telling himself that he had to get his head clear. He loved Julia, he told himself over and over. He wanted Julia, he told himself. Wanted to have sex with Julia and Julia alone. It became a mantra. It became brainwashing.

He tried his hardest to banish Sandra from his thought but, like her personality, her presence in his mind kept pushing itself to the forefront.

Sandra was more take-charge than her daughter, though Julia had been very aggressive in the living room.

He had been right to call both women cock-teases. What were they if not that?

He sat down on the floor, put his head in his hands and then, without even warning himself, he slammed the back of his head into the wall. Repeatedly.

He thought he was hearing things when his apartment intercom buzzed.

To Be Continued...

CGDavid
CGDavid
35 Followers