Sandra Exposed

Story Info
Neglected and naive 49 year old wife overtaken with lust
2.3k words
3.91
111.2k
25
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not a true story but rather a story told to me in confidence that I took and ran with. Some of the events are true while others are exaggerated but either way; it's exciting to know that Sandra's thought process was not a fairy tale.

*

My name is Sandra Nelson and I've had a long and wonderful life being married to my husband the past 28 years. My husband, Paul, has a very lucrative job and unfortunately needs to travel on a monthly basis sometimes more and sometimes less than once a month. It was six months ago that I was able to retire with a nice pension and nest egg and for the past six months my life has been evolved around my grand children. Our kids are grown with families of their own and while our son moved away from New York State, our daughter and her family live 30 minutes away. I have decided to do my grandma duty and agreed to watch my daughter's child three days a week while her mommy goes to work. Monday will be the first day as baby sitter for Jen who is four years old. I decided to rest up the weekend and enjoy my down time while I can. Although my son now resides in North Carolina, my husband has set up a program on the computer that allows us to talk and see one another whenever we want. It's almost like my son is still here, in a way.

Lately it seems that I have been spending more and more time on line and I'm not sure why. There's an attraction there that interests me and I can't put my finger on exactly what it is but it's I have seemingly been anticipating my online time lately. Maybe it was the time that I clicked on an advertisement and to my surprise a window popped up with half naked women and men pretending to be making love. That was a shock and I made certain I didn't click on any more advertisements again. I remember my co-workers talking about clicking on ads and having their computer affected with a virus. Now I know what they were talking about and thank goodness I did not receive a virus. It's too bad I seemed to have lost touch with a few of my co-workers as they no longer write as often as they once did even though I freely gave out my email address rather than give anyone my cell phone number. A friend of mine I met at the market just last week told me how most people no longer email but use a chat or messenger option instead. I don't do that but maybe in the future I will learn.

To tell you a little bit about myself, my friends call me Sandy and I am 5 feet 4 inches tall. I think I look petty good for a 49 year old woman and although my hips may be a little wider than I am accustomed to, my tummy is not completely flat but looks fine and my bra size is 34B. My husband tells me my best features are my lips, my butt, and my sensitive nipples that embarrassingly stand out at times. Our sex life has seemed to taper off in the past few years, especially because of the fact that hubby is 6 years older than me and sometimes the little blue pill doesn't seem to help. It's actually been nearly a year since we have made love and I don't mind it although sometimes I think back and wish we could still make love like we once did.

It's Friday night and I just finished talking with my son and grandchildren out in North Carolina. They all seem to be doing well and we had so much to talk about that the time passed quickly. It's already past 10pm but I am wide awake and not the least bit tired yet so I poured a glass of wine to help make me tired and unfortunately it didn't work. After three glasses of wine, I was not only a little tired but also a little high.

As I opened some of my recent emails I noticed an odd email from an email address I did not recognize. The subject line read, "Hi Sandy, it's one of your past co-workers." The body of the email read, "Thanks for giving me your address but I am having so much trouble with my email program. Please contact me at Riper if you can, I remember you telling me you speak with your son on the Riper program. Have to go before my email freezes once again. Best Regards"

I automatically started to open up Riper and say hi to my past co-worker., when it dawned on me that this person never mentioned their name. I do remember telling a few of my co-workers about the Riper program and how much fun it was speaking with my son and seeing his family. I was trying to guess who it was and I narrowed it down to two of my closest friends at the time...either Sonia or Terri. I wrote back that I would hop onto Riper and say hi shortly. The wine was starting to give me a buzz and it was so hot in the bedroom where the computer is because of the hot humid day we had. I unbuttoned the first few buttons on my shirt and it made me feel so much better. I had on PJ bottoms, blouse and no bra because I had taken the bra off after speaking with my Grandkids a short time ago.

I was excited to have this late night conversation with either Sonia or Terri and promptly went down to the kitchen to fill my half empty third glass with more red wine. Nervously sipping the wine as I climbed back up the steps to the bedroom, I sat down at the computer and felt my head spin a bit. I placed the glass of wine down on the night stand next to my bed and proceeded to turn on the riper program.

I typed in the address and waited a few seconds when suddenly a live shot appeared directly in front of me. It was a live feed of someone's hand around his huge and very hard cock, masturbating. I don't know why but I sat there mesmerized and frozen in shock as I continued to watch this person masturbate in front of me. I think it was a combination wine and the buzz I was feeling and the fact that I couldn't see the person's face but I sat there and watched. I saw a sweaty fist moving up and down this huge cock shaft and felt a tingling in my stomach as a glob of precum came dribbling out of this stranger's cock slit. There was no sound and I was not about to say anything at all and I know I would have shut the computer if he spoke at all but he didn't and I continued to sit there and watch.

It has been a long time since I have seen a huge cock and nearly a year before I had seen a naked cock at all. I could feel myself becoming wet between my thighs and my nipples were getting harder by the second. I know I shouldn't be watching this but I could not break myself away from the screen. After watching for a few minutes that seemed like an eternity, there was no way I could ever stop. Before I realized the reality of it all I was sitting there with the first three buttons of my shirt opened and my loose shirt was actually displaying part of the naked flesh of one of my breasts. My hard nipples were clearly outlined as they pushed against my shirt.

Suddenly I heard the man on the cam start to moan, slow and low and I heard his breath becoming quicker. My vagina was tingling at this point and I didn't care about anything at all except to watch this man have an orgasm. His voice remained low and muffled but I knew he was about to cum and I had no idea that my own hand was inside my pants and I placed two fingers were inside my vagina. Then it happened! I heard this man scream and watched him explode as his cum shot out from his cock slit, milky white cum spilling out everywhere until I felt a huge orgasm and screamed with lust as my body experienced an awakening that I haven't felt in a very long time.

Realizing what just occurred I quickly returned to reality and shut down the computer quickly. My head still spinning and my whole body seemed to be on fire. I moved to the bed and assured myself that what just happened was fine because there was no conversation between the stranger and I and I couldn't even see his face and would never be able to recognize him. I quickly removed all of my clothes and got on the bed thinking bout what I just saw. The fact that it was live seemed to excite me and I couldn't stop myself from masturbating once again before I went to sleep. My vagina lips were so swollen and I placed two fingers inside myself feeling such excitement as my fingers moved in and out of my vagina and pressed on my clit. My nipples were hard once again and I had an immediate orgasm. I went beneath the covers and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I awoke on Saturday morning after an extremely sound sleep. My thoughts immediately went back to last night and it all seemed like a dream. I couldn't believe how excited I became and how a truly sexual fulfillment seemed to take over my entire body. My thoughts were that I was so happy the stranger on the cam last night never showed his face certainly could not see what I was doing to myself down below. Part of me was frightened that this stranger would come back and request cam time with me again but another part of me wanted to feel the excitement once again. I assured myself there was nothing to be frightened about because I could just easily change my sign on name and delete my email should this stranger start to become a nuisance.

A few days passed and during my every day travels I started to sense men looking at me and this excited me. I mean, I was nearly 50 years old and men seemed interested in me even though I had a little extra weight than I was accustomed to when I was younger. It was Thursday and I woke up with mixed feelings about not hearing from my stranger friend anymore in nearly a week. I don't know why but I was actually disappointed he didn't send me any more mail. I would never go on Riper and search for him because that would make me feel like a slut. I wondered if I would hear from this mysterious person tomorrow night as I did last Friday evening.

Friday evening was here and knowing hubby would not be back until Tuesday, it was nice having the whole house and weekend for myself, especially as my mind wondered back to last Friday night's cam. I drank the last of the wine last weekend so I mixed myself a nice chocolate martini. I never made a martini before but saw someone make it on TV and I must say that I did a fabulous job and although it did taste strong, the ice cream blend made it taste so good. I was not expecting any more cam emails as it's been a week without hearing anything at all so I decided to have some fun tonight and dress as comfy as possible. As I was drinking my second martini I decided to pick out a lightweight summer dress that came up above the knee and was tempted with the idea of no panties but at the last minute I decided to go with the thong that was buried in the back of my underwear drawer which had not be worn for nearly two years. Slip on sandals and no bra finished my outfit for the night which seemed perfect for the masturbation plans I had before retiring to bed.

It was now 11pm and I was ready to get in bed and cure my horny thoughts before going to sleep. Three chocolate martinis were ringing through my head and I was having trouble thinking straight when the thought occurred to me to become a little brazen and switch on Riper. I wanted to turn on the program for no apparent reason other than smile at remembering how wicked I was the week before. My mind said no but my fingers said yes...and before I knew it, Riper was in full view and open for business. Nervously pouring yet another martini I sat at the computer at the blank screen and became hornier by the minute. All I did was think about last Friday night and my nipples were already hardening.

My head was back as I sat in the chair, eyes closed and my hand pushing my sundress down as I toyed with my hard nipples. Taking a peek at the computer I abruptly sat up at attention when I saw text at the bottom of the screen that said, "Hi there sexy, I have a new show for you tonight!" At that very second a man was seated in a chair with his head cut off from the monitor. He stood up and began to pull his zipper down very slowly as a hard bulge could be seen. I gulped and felt my heart was racing and butterflies moving in my tummy. I knew I could not leave the monitor and I had to see this new show. I was mesmerized and felt like a prisoner in my own bedroom but for some strange reason it felt exciting just as the week before...

To be continued.....soon