Sandra Goes Slut

Story Info
Middle-aged good wife goes bad - with husband's blessing.
1.8k words
4.05
122.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sandra and I'm 45 years old. My two sons have grown up and left home, and I seem to be enjoying a new phase of life with very few family or financial responsibilities. This in turn may be why I've felt my sex drive increase over the last year or so, as I have more time and energy for 'me'. I've gone from being very self-conscious and barely tolerating sex with my husband Mike to now taking the initiative whenever I can. I love to dress in sexy underwear for him, or wear short skirts and tight little tops that would be more appropriate for a woman less than half my age, and I love to see the very visible effect this has on him!

One night I was teasing him in a very short pleated miniskirt and tight little crop top. I had nothing on under my skirt, except for a pair of very sheer nude tights that clearly showed off my hairy pussy. I said he could look but not touch, and went about some housework ensuring that he got lots of glimpses up my skirt and down my top. Eventually he grabbed me on the sofa and made me straddle him while he lifted up my top and played with my breasts. 'I wish another man could see this' he said out of the blue. 'What if I was doing this with another man, and not with you?' I found myself saying. By way of a reply he tore off my tights, got out his stiff cock and fucked me deep and hard, pushing my knees up and back to give himself a good view of my thighs and pussy. This is his favourite position, but this particular night there was something else firing him up - his cock was especially hard, and he came very quickly, all the time calling me his beautiful slut wife!

Discussing it later, Mike said he'd always had a fantasy about me having sex with another man, even to the point of preferring the fantasy to actually having sex with me himself. I felt a little put out by this, but also more than a little thrilled. Of late, I'd begun to regret being so 'prim and proper' when I was younger, and wished I'd played around a bit more before marriage. 'Why don't we make your fantasy a reality' I said. By way of an answer, Mike was all over me again in an instant, fingering my wet fanny to another orgasm, while I wanked his still hard cock and insisted he call me his 'slut wife' again!

A couple of weeks after this new development in our love life, I took a weekend pamper break at a country club in the Lake District with Pam, an old girlfriend - where, by prior agreement (and after several energetic fucks!) Mike and I had agreed that should any 'opportunity' arise, I had his full and enthusiastic permission to 'go for it'.

Friday evening in the Lakes passed by uneventfully, and we spent the following day being massaged and exfoliated and generally pampered to within an inch of our lives. We then dined (healthily!) in the evening and enjoyed more than a few glasses of wine. About 10pm, Pam said she was going to have an early night as she felt so deeply relaxed. I on the other hand was feeling very energetic, and decided to stay for another drink. The public bar was getting quite noisy, so I went through to the resident's bar, which was pretty much empty. The barman introduced himself as George and I bought us both a drink. We got chatting and I had a few more drinks and found myself warming to George. He was in his late-50s, immaculately dressed, tall and well-built, and quite the charmer. He suddenly announced that he had to close the bar, but asked me if I'd like to stay for a nightcap once he'd locked up. I don't think I was imagining the suggestive look in his eye, and I found myself readily accepting his offer.

He fixed us both a drink and sat down next to me on the tall bar stools. I was wearing a little black wraparound dress cinched round the waist with a belt, sheer black tights and black ballet pumps. The only dignified way I could sit on the stool was to cross one leg over the other, but this caused my dress to fall open below the waist, revealing my thighs almost up to my knickers. George enjoyed a discrete eyeful while we chatted. I felt myself warming to an 'opportunity' and began shifting my legs, crossing and uncrossing them, not caring about how much of my thighs were on display. George said calmly 'you have fantastic legs'. I felt a surge of sexual excitement and let my dress fall apart all the way to the waist, clearly showing him the tiny pink knickers I was wearing under my tights. George got down from his stool, stood between my open thighs and put his arms around me. We kissed passionately, our tongues meeting. 'Take off my dress' I said. George undid my belt and eased my dress down off my shoulders. I put my hand to the front of his trousers and felt his hard cock. I slipped off my stool, shrugged off my dress and knelt down in front of him, unzipping his fly and letting his cock spring free. It looked much fatter than my husband's, and when I put my hand round it to wank him, my fingers and thumb wouldn't meet! This was the only other cock I'd touched in 25 years, and I eagerly took him into my mouth whilst slowly wanking his fat shaft.

George stood me up and took me over to a nearby sofa. We kissed again and while I wanked him he started fingering me through my tights and knickers. It felt so horny, and reminded me of making out with boys when I was a teenager. I felt a strong orgasm building and opened my thighs as wide as I could. As I came I cried out 'finger my wet fanny' and I pushed my mound back against his hand and played with my own breasts and nipples.

George then undressed himself, and I admired his big build and his equally big cock and ball sack. His cock was standing upright, the foreskin pulled back to reveal his dark red cock head, glistening with pre-cum and my saliva. He told me to stand then took off my tights and wet knickers, whilst I unfastened my bra. I thought I would be self-conscious with another man - after two kids and 45 years my thighs, hips and bum are quite 'generous' to say the least! - but I felt sexually on fire and George was clearly enjoying my body. I sat back on the sofa naked with my knees up and open, displaying my hairy pussy which was now soaking wet and gaping wide open. I have very prominent labia and I began teasing them with my fingers and playing with my clitty. George's fingers joined mine, and he began pulling and stretching my pussy lips whilst we french kissed deeply.

'I need your big cock inside me' I said.

George pulled my ass to the edge of the sofa and put the head of his cock between my pussy lips. I reached down and massaged his balls, pushing his cock deep inside me. I immediately began to orgasm again as George lifted my legs up and back, assuming my husband's favourite position and looking down at my thighs and stretched open pussy. 'Do you like what you see, fucking another man's slut wife?' I said, my voice breathy with lust.

George began fucking me vigorously, grunting with each thrust, his balls slapping against my bum cheeks. I told him 'spunk inside me', but he said he wasn't ready to finish yet. Instead, he withdrew his cock and made me kneel on the sofa with my arms over the back and my bum sticking out towards him. I felt tremendously exposed and naked, knowing that he could see my swollen pussy and now my little puckered anus too.

'I loved your big sexy arse the moment I saw it tonight' he said.

He began kissing and slapping my cheeks and pulling my pussy lips again, and then I felt his breath intimately on my other little place. 'I love your gorgeous arse' he panted, and began licking and kissing my anus. Then I felt his tongue probing me deeply there and it felt exquisite. I moaned and pushed myself back into him, and I could feel his whole face pressing into the cleft of my bum.

'How slutty are you?' George asked, pulling away from me. 'Try me' was all I said, knowing full well what was now about to happen.

He stood up, and then I felt his cock-head against my wet tongued anus. I'm no stranger to anal sex, and knew that the 'only way in' was for me to relax - but George's cock was substantially bigger than my husband's. He pressed his cock into me gently but firmly, but I just couldn't take his girth. He knelt again and tongued my anus once more, really deeply, and I could hear him working his saliva into me. Resting my head on the back of the sofa I reached back with both hands and parted my bum cheeks for him to signal my readiness. Once again I felt his fat cock head probing my little hole and this time I relaxed completely and sat back on him. The head entered me and then I felt his thick shaft filling my behind. He kept withdrawing completely, then entering me deeply again. I felt dizzy with excitement and urged him to 'fuck my slut arse'. But again he said he wasn't finished yet!

He withdrew, turned me around, and once again lay me back on the sofa in the position so familiar to my husband. He raised my legs up so that my knees were either side of my breasts, then slid his cock down my bum cleft again, this time entering my behind effortlessly. He penetrated me deeply and began at last to come. 'Spunk in my slut wife arse' I urged him, and I could feel his cock pulsating, stretching my bum open even further. Finally spent, he withdrew noisily from me, and rested between my splayed legs. I wanked his still erect cock and massaged its wetness into my belly and thighs while we french kissed and tried to get our breath back.

Some time later I returned weak-kneed to my room wearing just my dress and pumps, furtively clutching my bra, wet knickers and tights in case I encountered anyone on the way. I got into bed unshowered, revelling in the gloriously sexy feeling that enveloped my whole body.

The last thing I did before going to sleep was to call my husband and leave him a very provocative voicemail message from his very satisfied slut wife...