Sandra Impregnates Jeanette Ch. 03

Story Info
Sandra sticks her thick cock inside Jeanette...some more.
2.4k words
3.36
64.4k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor lifter her left leg up toward her chest and fitted her swollen ankle into the stirrup, then he walked to the other side of the maternity bed and manouvred her right leg with a shove into its stirrup so that she sat only slightly reclined from the upright position, her pregnant belly protruding to touch the insides of her thick, muscular thighs, and her moist pink vagina exposed and open between her splayed legs. Jeanette's pregnancy bump was a sea of stretch marks and she was very very sore.

" You cannot be only four months pregnant, my dear. You are clearly more than that. Look at how very large you've become! Why have you not come for a scan before now? You need to know that your babies are healthy, and I worry because I can't feel their positions accurately with my hands alone."

Jeanette tried to hide her surprise. She and Sandra had come to the conclusion that she had swollen with excess pregnancy fluids in the unusually hot summer, or some such abnormality, while they procrastinated and plucked up the courage to seek a medical opinion, knowing they might have to explain...themselves. More than one foetus? They had only joked about twins.

He took his gloved hands and prodded around her soft receptive cervix, frowning as he did so.

"I would expect, judging only by your size that you would have begun to dilate just a little bit by now."

There was a knock at the door. The doctor draped a thin blanket covering Jeanette's opened vagina and over her wide knees, and waved the nurse in with the ultrasound machine.

"Change position or stay as you are, dear? .. Staying there? Right-o!" Chimed the nurse.

She opened the top of the tube and squirted the cold jelly over Jeanette's hugely distended pregnant belly.

The cold of the clear congealed liquid caused her pregnant pussy to tighten and then release. Jeanette was horny as hell, and the impromptu massage exacerbated-her-need-to-be-masturbated.

She suddenly craved to have the sterile gloop rubbed frantically down between her thighs where her pulsating clitoris yearned. She wanted it to be pushed up inside her tight hole; aggressive and hard.

Jeanette wanted the nurse to take her prim and delicate little fingers and masturbate her mercilessly, as Jeanette became aroused and looser and her cunt began to gape. She envisaged the young pert little nurse thrusting her hand inside, eventually working up to fisting her, thrusting up between the bulging pregnant cunt flaps, watching her wrist disappear inside the heavily pregnant dyke's belly and causing it to sway up and down, bouncing into her breasts as she thrashed and groaned.

She imagined the fist clenched and moving up inside her, screaming in pain as it pressed hard on the walls of her vagina, almost reaching the heavy and uncomfortable, pregnancy inside her, as the tremendous weight of her belly lurched around on top. Each thrust and jerking withdrawal pounding down on her lower abdomen. She imagined the force of her straining womb slapping against the top of her muscular legs and internally banging into the top of her vagina, causing her to approach orgasm, making her moan and cry out, and start to cum.

Jeanette thought about the overweight doctor climbing astride her face and thrusting his hardened penis down her throat as the nurse drove her harder and harder. Forced to splutter and gag as he held himself inside her head with his weight as she tried to scream for him to stop. All the while her obscenely massive four-month pregnancy stopping her from resisting.

For reasons unknown to Jeanette, she suddenly wanted to be brutally violated right there in that vulnerable position with her thighs pushed wide open, as she caressed her lubricated and swelling pregnant gut.

But no sooner had she begun to fantasize than Jeanette's mind turned to what Sandra would make of her like this: sitting on a hospital bed, all slimy, impregnated and horny, with her legs ratcheted apart in mock-medieval torture and her tender cunt bared for all to see.

She'd fuck the brains out of me!, thought Jeanette with a smile.

She thought of her lover's monstrous cock. It had continued to grow larger and heavier. And her thoughts turned to concern for Sandra, who found it increasingly burdensome to carry her fat, gradually growing, penis around in her straining underwear if she wore a dress. She found it now incredibly difficult to conceal in public situations and often just let it dangle down one leg of her baggy jeans, hoping that she wouldn't have to run or walk quickly.

"Gasps!!"

The nurse and the doctor looked at each other. They scrutinized the screen. Ran the ultrasound again and again.

Disbelief. Panic. More staring into the screen. Then gazing, shocked, at their bewildered and enormously pregnant patient.

Jeanette arrived home that evening, limping as she lugged her bulging pregnant mass up the stairs one step at a time (gravity was not being kind this evening), her hands clasped tight to support the weight of her ...news.

She was more than glad that all this had happened, so far, over the long summer break and that consequently her department and fellow grad students hadn't been alerted to the state of her "developing condition": A proudly butch, macho bull-dyke, becoming distressingly round and maternal, heavily impregnated by her obscenely massive-penised lesbian lover, abnormally bloated, permanently sore, leaking from between her swollen legs and struggling to walk.

She had stayed at the hospital for test all afternoon, and knew she must break her news to Sandra, as yet unsure of her own reaction to it, never mind the reaction of her bump's father-mother.

The door to her flat was off the latch. Sandra rushed over to her as she waddled over the threshold with her large t-shirt straining to contain her, one hand under her pregnant belly and the other steadying herself on the door-frame. She was sweating a little and the moisture from her heaving chest ran in beads down her enlarged bosom and made it appear that she had begun to lactate.

"Well sweetie, tell me. I've been so worried."

She eased the pregnant woman over onto the bed and gently removed her shirt, easing it up over her straining pregnant stomach, over her warm sweaty breasts and carefully over her head, then Sandra pulled Jeanette's sweat-pants down just enough to free the base of her marked and protruding abdomen, kissing it as she did so. She slipped her slender hand into her pregnant partner's underwear and played teasingly with her labia, breaking to tease her fattened clit between her thumb and fore-finger, sucking lightly on her distended navel whilst Jeanette relaxed a little and regained her breath.

"God Jea, I love you so much."

She did, her insides, her whole being ached for her when she wasn't near. The breadcrumb of a smile tossed across the room could cure...anything.

"I hope so" and paused, as Sandra continued to suck slowly, making Jeanette moisten below.

"The scan showed up why I've swollen so big. It's not fluid, babe...."

Sandra stopped licking the heavily pregnant bump and looked up. She continued to massage Sandra's cunt, for reassurance, she thought. "How serious is it?" Concerned.

"It's something to do with an unexpected hormonal reaction in my ovaries to something in the sperm. It caused them to release more eggs when your semen reached the womb."

Jeanette, her head and upper torso propped up on the pillows, looked down between her large drooping breasts, her hands cradling her stretched bump.

"I'm definitely four months pregnant," she hesitated and took a deep breath, "but growing inside me ...there are thirteen babies!"

Sandra was dumbstruck.

"The Doc. says I'll have to carry them to full term, because there are so many different arteries, nerves and cords running to and from the babies inside of me that intervention to deliver early is just to risky for complications."

"I afraid sweetie. You'll have to look after me. I'm going to get enormous."

---------------------

It was the second week in October, the day that term commenced, and the campus was buzzing again with student life. The undergraduates had returned from vacation and the postgrads increasingly ventured outside their various monastic summer isolations. Jeanette was barely into the sixth month of her unnatural lesbian pregnancy, and the strain of carrying a freakish thirteen developing babies inside of her young, inexperienced womb was really showing.

She lay as far on her side as her uncomfortable, spherically impregnated condition would allow, and all too consciously she let the fleeting seconds hurry past as the sky gradually lightened. She felt Sandra's soft, warm breathing on her back as she lay awkwardly with her hard, round, enormously pregnant stomach taking up much of the double bed. It was the size of one of those giant super-sized adult space-hoppers, probably larger, and it was covered in a throbbing, angry network of purple and red arteries. Sleeping in her condition was akin to being anchored to a boulder by some point deep inside of her. She was already becoming increasingly incontinent and lay saturated in a cold wet puddle of her own urine.

"You awake, Jea?"

"Nope"

"You want breakfast?"

"Nope"

"You gotta eat, babe. You need your strength. 'Specially today,"

Jeanette cast her eyes down over the huge, swollen mass that her pregnant belly had become. Her right leg, which rested on the side of her painfully distended stomach, was pushed upright by the sheer size of her swollen abdomen, at a right-angle to her left leg. Her pelvis pulsed with a constant dull ache. Over the difficult last couple of months it had been gradually, painfully, deformed by the sheer weight of her impregnated womb and the babies growing inside of her, pushing it outward and opening her legs so that she now walked with a permanent rocking gait; her upper legs jutting out frog-like beneath her, and causing her to squat awkwardly when she stood still. Her monstrous pregnancy had grown to be more than her own body-weight and she could no longer stand and support it without a combination of a steel back-brace fitted to a huge papoose-like sling. She hadn't seen her own feet in months.

"I can't face them. I just can't. I can physically do this, sure, but mentally...I'm embarrassed. I feel shame."

"Sweet-heart, you just have to remember that you're pregnant and that you got pregnant the same way millions of other women get pregnant. Naturally. You have a cunt. I have a dick. End of story."

"But just LOOK at me Sand! I'm so big I can barely walk. I'm a freak! Everyone will stare and whisper!"

"Girl, you have to show up, or you'll lose your funding. Come on, lets get you up."

Sandra slid out naked from under the sheets, the dead weight of her monster-penis lolled heavily between her feminine legs as she daintily slid to the edge of the bed. It swung down like a plumb-line, slapping into her slender thighs as she stood up. The weight of it tugged at her groin and bumped against her huge testicles. Un-aroused, it was fourteen inches in length now, two inches thick even when flaccid, and it weighed a good couple of kilos. It hung there like a third leg.

Moving around the bed to see the front of her hugely impregnated lover she pulled the sheets off to reveal the full enormity of the pregnant bull-dyke's pitiful condition. She looked like a bloated stranded hippo; her head and limbs were just accessories to the grotesque impregnation that had taken over her struggling torso. Jeanette resembled a macho builder with massive breasts having been glued to a blimp. Their eyes met and Jeanette smiled wryly. Sandra returned a loving glance.

"I'm wet"

Sandra heard and reached over, lifting Jeanette's right leg in the air. There was a strong smell.

"You've shat yourself pretty badly again, too."

"I didn't feel it. How bad?"

There's a lot, but it's fairly solid. Looks healthy..."

Sandra leaned back to see Jeanette's reaction. Peering over the desperately swollen belly she caught Jeanette's eye and grinned widely. Jeanette smiled, uncomfortable and exhausted by her situation, but her hormones made her horny as she had ever been.

Sandra crawled up on the bed and reached her other hand down, taking her limp cock and angling the tip toward Jeanette's shit-covered buttocks. It was smeared thick all over her undercarriage and down the insides of her large thighs. There really was a lot. Sandra, with her fourteen inch monster-cock flaccid in her hand started to gently, rhythmically rub its whole serpentine length up and down between Jeanette's legs, pressing it against her whole undercarriage. Jeanette moaned and lifted her leg out of the way as she felt her clit begin to harden and prickle with anticipation, barely able to participate further due to her extreme condition. Her vagina started to moisten as Sandra began to press harder. Jeanette felt her lesbian lover's girth grow in-between her pussy lips and gasped as the familiar, sensuous erotic tingling pulsed deeper inside her vagina, relaxing and preparing to be entered.

Sandra was hard now and scooped a huge lump of warm shit from Jeanette's anal opening making Jeanette moan in satisfaction, and caked it onto her erect penis. She roughly masturbated herself with it, encasing her penis in her two hands and moving frantically up and down. The beastly four inch wide head, covered in brown muck, swelled and throbbed on top of sixteen inches of solid, engorged meat. Filled with red hot blood, Sandra's huge woman-penis could barely stay pointing upward under its own weight, as she felt the awesome pounding in her aching groin. She was so horny at the sight of her pregnant butch lover, looking like a monstrously pregnant bloke, lying stranded, helpless, after shitting all over herself in the night, that Sandra could barely control herself.

"Oh God, don't tease me! Fuck me deep with my own sorry, disgusting, incontinent shit!" Breathed Jeanette heavily, rubbing her free hand hard over the side of her straining pregnancy. The push of her hand pressed her womb into her pelvic area, turning her on, and she began to sensually and slowly thrust into the air, hoping to meet Sandra's engorged cock.

Sandra lined herself up ready to enter...