Leigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers

As they pulled me off her we had our hands on each other's tits. I had two of them then. We were accused of fighting dirty so we rushed at each other again to cover up but were restrained. We allowed the ump to throw us out of the game then we circled around the gym and met at her van and without saying a word we consumed each other.

For reasons that had nothing to do with our sporadic affair within three years we were both divorcees. We moved to the town between ours and have been together for the last seven years."

I said, "I love a good romance story especially the ones with kissing in the dirt at the bottom of a sports melee. That brought tears to my eyes."

I got a soft elbow on the ribs and giggles for that

"You are a lot bigger than her, how did she get you to the ground?"

"I let her to do so and she noticed I had, hence the kiss. I really wanted her and suspected she wanted me."

"Funny, you don't look like a devious woman."

I got another elbow on the ribs as she giggled. We cuddled and kissed and she asked me about my life.

"A very boring story," I said. "I am one of the original nerds. Married and divorced in the same year. Got the job I wanted out of college, hang on to it because I am too much of a coward to leave a steady job behind."

"You don't like your job?"

"I ceased to be fascinated by it within six weeks. I have been there six years. The most daring thing I ever do is to go camping. I have to use the vacation days."

"Any real adventures?"

"Yeah, on one I met two gay guys, two lesbians and the best restaurant server ever. I made love to an amazing woman. I became a new person that day."

I cuddled up closer to her and kissed her like I would kiss the love of my life. She kissed me back like she understood and accepted it. Her smile was radiant.

"Why did your marriage last under a year?"

"I got her pregnant, we married, she had a miscarriage, we divorced. We are still good friends."

She smiled and kissed me. We listened to our neighbors and kissed often. Her hand went to my cock and it immediately encouraged her to continue.

My hand found her pussy and a finger again found her clit. Our kisses intensified. She climbed over me and slid my still rising cock into her pussy.

Instead of pounding away she ground our pelvic areas together and in less then two minutes she was groaning through a nice cum. As she caught her breath I kissed her tit.

Then, I still have no idea why I did it; I rubbed my face over the scar where her missing breast had been.

She sobbed then grabbed my head and pressed it tightly against her, I kissed it over and over and Sandra began the most violent fuck of my life. We were just hanging on to each other as tightly as we could.

Monumental fucks deserve monumental orgasms and we were not disappointed. We smiled at the sounds of our sex fluids as we slowed to a halt.

We may have been out of it for a few minutes because Sandra and I were surprised to see that a naked Leigh was in bed with us.

"Did you fuck them to Timbuktu?" Sandra asked her.

"Nah, as hard as they tried they could not keep an erection in my pussy. Tom lost his erection before he even tried to slip it in. Neither was brave enough to go down on me either. I did get to see a blowjob and an ass fuck. That was very interesting.

I came over because I knew his cock worked with women but got here just in time to see you kill it. Is he any good?"

"Number two all-time."

Leigh smiled and gave Sandra an "I will love you forever" kiss. Her long soft kiss to me felt more like a thank you kiss. They settled on each side of me and I had a very curly haired head on each of my shoulders.

"You may have noticed we are spending the night with you, I am sure you don't mind," Leigh said.

"Had you tried to leave I would have given your car a flat tire."

'Thank you," she said.

We dozed off. About two or three hours later I woke up to the sensation of someone sucking my dick. A first time ever event for me. I figured it was Leigh since Sandra was cuddled up to me sound asleep. It was too soon however and my cock remained in a coma so she kissed her way up to me, kissed my lips and said, "In the morning."

We were both back to sleep in under two minutes.

There was a bit of light outside when I woke to find that my cock was inside a pussy, another first ever for me. Leigh was trying to fuck me without waking up Sandra.

I pulled her down to me and kissed her as I matched her pelvic thrusts. We worked well together and Leigh had the orgasm she apparently really needed.

"Is he still hard in you?" Sandra asked startling both Leigh and me. She had not moved or opened her eyes so we assumed she was still asleep.

"Umm, yeah. Do you want it?"

"No, my pussy is a bit tender. Fuck him hard."

Leigh kissed her and me then started a serious fuck that lasted many minutes before she had a full body orgasm. I filled her with semen as she whimpered at the end of her cum and she had another one.

She slid to my side and Sandra slid over me and down Leigh's body. Her mouth was soon giving Leigh an encore orgasm. Another first for me, watching woman on woman.

Sandra then slid her body between Leigh and mine. We formed a triple spoon with her in the middle.

"I love this," Sandra said. I have a tit in my hand, a hand on my tit and a cock between my thighs. Three people fucked out but keeping each other warm. Priceless."

I kissed her neck and she kissed Leigh's neck. Two minutes later all three of us were once again asleep.

Normally when camping I am sipping my coffee by the time the sun clears the horizon. That morning we woke up about two hours after the event.

I loaned the ladies t-shirts and we staggered to the restrooms holding hands. After I had taken care of business I walked into the ladies room and loaned my toothbrush and toothpaste to the girls. They mumbled something and resumed their catatonic ways in the bathroom.

I had the coffee started by the time they got back and had a couple of cans of corned beef hash working on a frying pan.

"Any eggs to go along with that?" Leigh asked.

"No, I hate eggs. I do however have mozzarella, green onions, and peas," I said as I scattered the goodies over the hash with a flourish.

"Ooh, I've never tried doing that," Leigh commented.

"It is good and almost makes you forget that hash out of a can smells exactly like Alpo dog food," I added.

Both of them paused to take a whiff but by then the hash smelled like cheese, peas, and onions.

After breakfast Leigh said, "Sandra is going to clean up and make more coffee. You and I are going to make love," and pulled me into the tent. We each took our t-shirts off, the only garment we wore. She straddled me and impaled herself on my cock quickly but she was in no hurry to fuck. She wanted to talk.

"Thank you. You made her feel like a whole woman, a sexy woman. I have been trying to convince her that she was for almost five years; you accomplished that in twenty minutes."

She gave me a long passionate kiss but her pussy was making soft, slow love to my cock. My cock welcomed that.

"You are our first man in many years. We have been a bit horny for one but we did not want complications. But the real problem was that Sandra was afraid of the reaction her missing breast would bring. Whatever your reaction was must have been perfect. I love you for it."

She then moved right into a seriously strong fuck complete with seriously strong orgasm.

My cock had been abused like it never had been before and although it was very interested it was a bit tender and a bit exhausted. It was now also empty.

Sandra came in the tent and said, "Guess what, Mac and Tom left."

Leigh and I gave her somewhat disapproving looks until she caught our drift and said, "Oh. Bother," and took the shirt off. Leigh and I gave her an approving smile and noted Sandra's own happy little smile as she pushed Leigh off me.

Leigh said, "Yes, I heard their car early this morning. They went white water rafting."

"No, I mean their tent is gone. I had not noticed until I was on my way back from the dumpster. They left us these business cards on the post with the tent site number. Look on the back," she said to Leigh.

Leigh read Tom's card aloud for me, "We were called back to work. Still our favorite trip ever."

On the back of Mac's card it read, "Leigh we want a second chance please. Call us."

Leigh got out of bed and picked up my cell phone and the shirt Sandra had just discarded and went outside.

Sandra pressed her body to mine and we kissed. She began to slide her entire body up and down over mine and as she did my cock would slide over her clit. On one of those passes Sandra moaned and trembled into a cum.

After a pause she said, "FYI, you have already given me more orgasms than my husband ever did. Thanks."

She slid to my side as we held hands.

Sandra kissed me and apparently arrived at a decision.

"Leigh, come in a minute," she called.

She slid down my body and slid my expired cock into her mouth. I heard a gasp from Leigh who rushed to kiss me then announced on the phone, "Sandra is now sucking a cock for the first time in her life."

Here, talk to Tom," she said as she handed me the phone.

Sandra left my cock and slid back up on bed as Leigh took off her shirt. Before diving for Sandra's pussy Leigh gave my cock one vigorous suck.

I got up and dressed then went outside to refill my coffee mug as Tom was explaining that an unexpected upheaval in the overseas market had forced them to pack up and return to San Francisco. He confirmed that their one-day vacation had been their best ever and did not want to lose track of us.

I promised we wouldn't then asked him if he and Mac really were going to try and fulfill Leigh's needs.

"Yes, and I just got a really good idea. I am sure I can go down on her if there is cum oozing out. Of course that would require Mac to cum in her and I am not sure he can handle that. He is such a sissy. Owww."

I laughed needing no explanation.

I talked to Mac for a while and thanked him for picking up the check the previous night. He told me that he was going to force me to pick up the check tonight. I said no problem and he laughed.

Twenty minutes of banter later Mac said, "We have to go, we are running into traffic. Say goodbye to the ladies for us. Bye."

As I hung up it occurred to me that they were my first gay friends. I smiled to myself when I realized that we had known each other just one day.

I heard Sandra moan and decided I would not be needed for a while so I took a trip to the bathroom. While taking a leak it occurred to me that I would not have any neighbors for the rest of my stay; the guys had paid for three nights.

It also crossed my mind that it was the ladies' last day.

I was more than mildly perturbed over that.

If the previous twenty hours been with either one of them I probably would have already asked her to marry me.

I went into the tent and watched them in a loving sixty-nine. It occurred to me that Sandra had tasted my cum as she ate Leigh's pussy before so sucking my cock was probably not that much of a challenge for her, except mentally.

I kissed each ass and said, "Lets rent some kayaks. We can pull in somewhere and get naked then paddle around the lake."

"Good idea. Let me finish her and we will go," Sandra said.

I went outside and waited for about fifteen minutes until the ladies emerged from my tent fully dressed. I got nice kisses before Leigh said, "Pack an overnight bag. You are spending the night in our room at the Inn."

I did not have a problem with that so I packed a bag.

As soon as we were in their room we took showers, separately, their bathroom was microscopic. As one of the ladies went into the shower I ate the others pussy. They did not seem to mind. Leigh in particular did not mind at all and loved when I rubbed my stubble on her pubic hair.

They were both minimally dressed when I came out of the shower and each slurped my cock into her mouth while urging me to get dressed.

We decided we needed to take a picnic lunch so we went back to see Glenda. Leigh and Sandra gave her ravenous kisses and I gave her a loving one. Sandra went to Valerie and gave her a ferocious kiss. The place was not at all crowded so the ladies and I sat close to the bar.

"Where are the gay guys?" Glenda asked.

"Heading back to San Francisco. Work called. They said they loved you but apparently Leigh is first," Sandra answered.

"Damn redheads," the redheaded Glenda muttered before giving Leigh a soft kiss and titty grope.

"Hey! We are here on business. We need a picnic lunch we can take on kayaks," Sandra said.

Glenda gave her a soft kiss and an ass grope before saying, "Anything you do not want in your food?"

"Eggs," I said.

As Leigh and Sandra went over to Valerie and Annie she kissed me and whispered, "I see you got laid. Which one?"

I just smiled.

"Both?" She said then shook her head as she walked away.

I thought that a Bloody Mary would make for a good brunch so I went to the bar and ordered three.

I met Valerie and found her to be as adorable as her daughter. She was in her mid twenties had nice size tits and a world-class smile. She did not have a wedding ring. We smiled at each other as the ladies fussed over Annie. Sandra kissed Valerie as Leigh put the baby in my arms. It was not the first baby I had cuddled, my sister had two kids.

Twenty minutes later we were on our way back to the marina and rented some kayaks. Glenda had divided our lunch into two bags; I had the one with the six-pack. Sandra had a blanket and Leigh had the food.

We found a nice secluded cove and undressed. We covered every inch of our respective bodies with sunscreen, even the parts that had little chance of getting sun but were the most fun to apply.

As Leigh did Sandra's back I did hers. Leigh then did my back, and my ass, and my balls, and my cock. They seemed to be disappointed that my cock never showed signs of life.

We paddled around the lake for nearly a couple of hours and waved at the tour boat. The life jackets hid the ladies' tits effectively.

We said good morning to a black bear and later a moose cow and her calf. We did that with about twenty feet of deeper water between us. The bear and the moose cow ignored us; the calf was fascinated by us. We took pictures.

We paddled back to the cove we had used to become nude. Glenda had prepared fabulous BLT's with avocados for us. After we devoured them we each had a beer before the ladies ganged up on me. They may have noticed that my cock was very erect by then.

During our wrestling match I ended up on my back and Sandra slid her pussy over my mouth as Leigh slid my cock into her. I was in heaven. I ate pussy and fucked pussy with as much abandon as I could in my physical position. Both ladies got what they needed.

Sandra slid to my side and I turned Leigh over and began to fuck her with fervor. I was soon so far gone that I felt my cock completely emerge from her pussy before plunging back in. Leigh seemed to really, really like that and began having serial cums. Whatever semen I had streamed into her in a prolonged ejaculation. Sandra clapped for us then ate Leigh's pussy.

We rested, cleaned up and dressed. We got back to the marina around three and decided we needed a nap.

I was again awakened by lips on my cock. The ladies were taking turns with it.

Soon Leigh was by me and began to kiss me ravenously. Sandra began to suck my cock with purpose. She was going to take my cum into her mouth. I warned her before I ejaculated but all that did was made her smile.

I was not manufacturing cum as fast as I was ejecting it so even though I had a big orgasm it was just barely enough ejaculate to fill Sandra's mouth. She swallowed.

Sandra moved up and kissed Leigh then kissed me. I held her kiss for as long as she felt she needed it. I felt Leigh straddle me and slide my slowly expiring cock into her pussy. I held on the best I could until she gave herself an orgasm.

We rested, (I fell asleep), then went back to Glenda's place.

It was nearly seven when we got there but there were only six people at tables, an older couple and a family of four. Glenda had a table reserved for us that was a bit out of the way and the other customers could not see us.

As soon as she brought out appetizers and a pitcher of beer Glenda pulled down her blouse and presented her tits for each of us to kiss. I took advantage of her horniness by rubbing my face from one to the other as I slid a hand to her groin. She groaned loudly before forcing her way back towards the kitchen.

The next time she returned to our table Glenda had changed clothes, her blue jeans and blouse were gone and she wore a thin sundress she looked very tasty in. Leigh wasted no time in sliding a hand up the dress and as Glenda moaned Sandra pulled down the top of the dress and adored her tits. Glenda had a ferocious orgasm. I took pictures.

She staggered away naked to check on dinner.

I did not remember ordering.

Her daughter Valerie brought out a pitcher of beer and asked what we had done to her mother. We said, "Who?" as we gave her confused looks.

Valerie laughed and told us that her mother had bought the dress that afternoon just for us. Glenda had told her she needed to get laid and was hoping we could help. Valerie had hoped we understood and would be ready when she closed the place. She had already closed the place.

It is just us in here now," she said.

She kissed me. I was not expecting the kiss so I was slow to react but before her lips left mine I had intensified the kiss.

"I am as horny as she is," Valerie whispered in my ear. She allowed a tit to pop out of her shirt. I kissed it. She smiled and left us; or rather she left Sandra and me. As soon as she heard the place was closed Leigh had gone into the kitchen in search of Glenda.

"I guess I better get this thing ready for her," Sandra said as her hand went into my sweatpants and grabbed my cock. I slid my hand over her pussy and caressed it softly.

Valerie brought us a plate of French fries and Sandra pulled my cock out for her to see. Valerie sat on the table and as she stared at my cock said, "Dinner will be here eventually. The other two are naked in the office feasting on each other."

She then rose, lifted her skirt and slowly sank my cock into her pussy. Sandra kept her hand on my cock and she caressed dick and pussy as she kissed her until Valerie's motions became frantic. Sandra and I each somehow ended up with a tit in our mouth and soon had a mouthful of warm milk. Valerie burst into orgasm and kissed us hard.

As soon as she calmed I lifted her butt onto the table and began eating her pussy. I let Sandra squeeze in and she shared Valerie's pussy with me until I went back to Valerie's tits and slurped more milk. Valerie had a very powerful orgasm and was suddenly gone. Sandra and I wondered what we had done wrong until we heard a baby cry. Annie needed her mother.

Valerie's shirt was on the table.

It would be thirty minutes before the naked Leigh and Glenda served our food. I had masturbated and eaten Sandra during that time and we were both naked from the waist down by. Sandra and I kissed Leigh and Glenda's tits and pussies before we began to eat dinner.

We ate hamburgers and tater tots.

Valerie and Annie came to join us, Valerie was naked. My first sight opinion of her had been right, she was absolutely gorgeous.

I took my sweatshirt off and became naked and encouraged Sandra to join me. The sleeping Annie was soon the only one in the joint that was dressed.

Sandra explained to mother and daughter that she was likely cancer free. Glenda and Valerie gave her scar a kiss and ignored the missing tit for the rest of the evening. Valerie did not ignore the breast that was there; she kissed and licked it often.

jjcole
jjcole
610 Followers