Sandra Sharing

Story Info
Sandra shares our orgasms on the beach.
2.6k words
4.42
38.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers

Thanks to Swingerjoe for previewing.

For those who have followed Sandra's resort adventures, this story takes place before her public display at the hot tub, and certainly before her night-time tryst on beach beds. If you've not read other stories about Sandra at the resort, you might like "Barside", "Do You Trust Me?", and "Hot Tub Tantra Chair. "Hot Tub Competition" is a Sandra-inspired story, although written in a different voice. I learned my lesson on that based on your feedback and will be happy to re-write it on request.

Some have asked if a resort like the one in these stories is real. If you'd like to learn more about that, send me a PM and I will be happy to point you in the right direction.

*****

It was midday and the hot sun was high in the sky. Most people had fled the beach for the air conditioned indoors. But my wife Sandra and I had decided to stay outside, under the shade of the palm fronds over our beach bed. Between the late nights in the disco, the early beach mornings that we loved, and all the tropical drinks we'd had, we were a bit tired and our eyes were starting to sag. The resort was adults-only, and clothing optional, so we were lying naked with our legs intertwined. It was an incredibly comfortable and soothing way to be with each other. I loved being skin-to-skin with Sandra. Whether it was a cool night and we huddled together for warmth, or a hot and steamy one with our sweaty skin slippery against each other, I absolutely craved physical contact with her. And I knew she felt the same way.

We shifted, never losing contact with each other. Sandra rolled into her favorite position with me, spooning curled on her side, with me tucked in close against her back. She wiggled her wonderful, naked butt against my crotch trying to find the most comfortable position for herself. My cock responded instantly, growing hard as her smooth skin rubbed over me. The harder I got, the more she squirmed against me. It wasn't very long before I was rigid and throbbing. I knew that neither one of us was going to fall asleep.

Sandra moaned quietly. I nibbled at her ear and ran my tongue wetly across it the way I knew she liked. She rolled her head and shoulders toward me, making it easier for me to please her. As she moved, she pulled my hand onto her breast, telling me silently that she wanted to feel my hands and fingers please her there, too. I didn't need to be asked twice for something that gave me as much pleasure as it did her. I rubbed the palm of my hand over her nipple and felt it grow hard. Her hip motions changed from simply grinding against me to a definite pelvic thrust so that my swollen cock slid up and down the crack of her butt. I could feel her cheeks gripping my hard-on as she subtly flexed her hips. It was an incredible sensation, and it caused me to grow even harder.

Out on the beach, even in the relative privacy of the beds, we were not supposed to engage in open sex. It was one of the rules at the resort, which otherwise encouraged sexual activity amongst the guests. Because of that restriction, we tried to be discrete and pretend that we were napping. Sleep, however, was on neither of our minds.

"Mmmm," Sandra moaned quietly. "You feel so big."

"You make me that way," I whispered back.

She reached back and raked her nails passionately along the outside my thigh. I thrust my hips forcefully against her so that my cock slid deeper between her butt cheeks. She clenched them hard around me. I moaned, letting her know that I liked it, and pinched her nipple with my free hand, thereby eliciting her own groan of pleasure.

As if lazily changing positions, Sandra stretched her arms up over her head, faked a yawn, and rolled over onto her back. As she moved, she hooked my leg with hers and pulled my knee over onto her groin. She spread her legs wider and pushed her hips up against me, grinding her pussy against my knee. I shifted, and rested my head and hand on her chest. In that position, my hand was free to rain delight onto her breasts. I lost no time using that new freedom and swirled my palm over her nipples, feeling them harden under my touch. I added firm tugs and pinches until I heard her quietly moan with satisfaction. She bent up one knee, making it easier for me to reach her pussy, and silently telling me that she wanted my hand there. It also further shielded her from the view of any casual passersby. Heat radiated from her groin and I knew what she wanted. Sandra thrust her hips against my leg and slid her hips sideways, pressing herself more firmly against my aching, hard cock.

"Mmmm," she moaned quietly again.

I slid my hand slowly down her body from her breasts to the small tuft of hair above her pussy. I let my hand linger there for a brief moment, gently toying with her, before sliding it down over her smooth, bare pussy lips.

"Oh!" she gasped and pushed her hips hard against my hand.

I shifted some weight off my leg, which was draped over her, so I had more room to fully explore her. I slid my hand unhurriedly up and down her smooth and now very wet labia, pressing and massaging her as she swelled there. I could feel her lips dampen and pout open, spilling her luscious juices out over my hand, inviting my fingers to penetrate her. I took a moment to please myself, and pulled my hand away from her to suck her juices off my fingers.

"I love the way you taste," I whispered hoarsely in her ear. She responded with a groan.

I resumed stroking and rolling her labia between my fingers as I rubbed up and down their length. I pressed the flat of my hand against her clit and massaged it in a circular motion, allowing my fingertips to drape down and caress the outside of her anus. Her breathing quickened and her pelvic thrusts became more urgent.

"Oh god, that feels so good," she said.

I slowly slid my finger between her ready pussy lips and stroked over the hard nub of her clit.

Sandra whimpered and bit her lip trying her best to stay quiet.

"Baby, I want to make you cum," I murmured into her ear, and swirled my tongue there for her to enjoy. "I want to feel you cum in my hand. Cum hard for me!" I urged. I punctuated my desire by sliding my finger deep into her and over her rough G spot.

Sandra gasped and arched her back, encouraging me to press harder and deeper into her. I knew she was lost in her own world of pleasure, on a one way journey to climax.

I continued to alternately stroke Sandra's labia, and slide my fingers into her pussy and over her G spot. My head remained on her chest , in a weak simulation of sleep. I could feel her heart pounding and the sound of her breathing coming in faster and shorter, ragged gasps. I knew that she was right on the edge of orgasm. With each thrust of my fingers, she rocked her hips against me, pulling me harder onto her G spot. Together we had set up a fantastic rhythm of carnal pleasure.

"Shit, shit, shit! I'm cumming," Sandra croaked out.

I felt her body stiffen against me and her hips push hard into my hand. My fingers were deep inside her rubbing furiously on her G spot while her pussy clenched around them. She remained frozen in orgasmic ecstasy for a long time before I felt her relax, and gasp in lungfulls of air. I slowed my finger movements as the waves of her climax faded. Sweat stood out on her body and she was panting. My hand was soaked and slippery wet in her cum. I continued to gently stroke her, enjoying the feel of her warm, slick, wetness against my hand as she returned to earth.

"That was incredible," Sandra said.

We were both startled to hear giggles coming from the bed right next to ours. We looked at each other wide-eyed.

"Yes it was incredible," a female voice said from the other side of the curtain separating the beds. "I came at the same time that you did."

Our pretense of napping was over. I rose up on one elbow to look to where the voice had come. Diane stuck her head through a gap in the thin curtain, which was the only thing separating our beach bed from theirs.

"You know that you really shouldn't do that out here on the beach," she said with a wicked grin.

We had met Diane a few days earlier by the pool. She and her husband were swingers - "in the lifestyle" as the saying went. She enjoyed the company of both men and women, but like so many lifestylers that we met, was nonjudgmental about the fact that Sandra and I did not want to be sexually engaged with anyone but each other.

Diane's reprimand was indeed true. The resort rules were very clear: no sexual activity in public spaces such as the beach. Diane's grin betrayed her true feelings however, which was that rules were meant to be bent.

"It was so hot listening to you two. I couldn't help but get off myself while you were playing," she added.

Diane slipped through the gap in the curtain and knelt next to us while she was talking. She was just as naked as we were, and the sight was quite pleasant. She was roughly our age (more than forty) and in good shape. Kneeling on our bed, she was respectful, but at the same time completely unabashed about moving into our space while Sandra recovered from her climax. I could see Diane's nostrils flaring as she took in the scent of Sandra's dripping orgasm.

"I love hearing and seeing other people enjoy themselves. And you obviously did," she said smiling broadly and looking directly at Sandra.

It was a little weird for me having her so close to us after we'd just finished doing the most intimate act possible between two people. But Diane's openness, the ease with how she talked, and her comfort and open passion, made it feel very normal.

In a relaxed fashion, Sandra's hand rested on my naked hip as she gently stroking me there. Diane continued to chat a one-sided conversation. Before long, Sandra's gentle strokes on my hip changed to something more deliberately sensual. She moved her hand and I felt her fingers begin running through my pubic hair. I saw Diane's eyes drift to my crotch as she continued to talk and Sandra continued to rub me. Unexpectedly, I found this public display very exciting. A familiar and pleasant achiness grew in my balls, and my cock began to stiffen.

"I think you need to do something about that," Diane said to Sandra, as she looked at my now rigid cock. "I'll play lookout while you satisfy him the way he satisfied you." She turned and sat crossed legged with her back to us at the end of our beach bed, looking out toward the ocean

The feel of Sandra's hand on my cock always made me weak. That time was no exception. Propping herself up on one elbow, she firmly pushed me back flat onto the bed and stroked up and down the length of my now throbbing member, raking her fingernails over my smooth, hairless balls. I moaned, letting her know how much I enjoyed what she was doing. Counting on Diane's watchfulness, and at the same time completely ignoring her presence, I spread my legs wide giving Sandra easy access to my most intimate areas. She took full advantage of that, and rubbed up and down the full length of my throbbing cock, over my balls, and down over my sensitive anus.

"Oh God that feels good," I moaned trying not to be too loud.

Sandra grinned and sat up so that she now had two hands free to use on me. "You like that?" she teased.

"Yesss!" I panted.

"You want more?"

"Yes, yes. I want everything," I gasped. I didn't care if Diane heard me.

"Your wish is my command," I heard her say right before I felt her mouth engulf the head of my swollen cock.

At the touch of her tongue, I gasped again - this time a bit louder. Diane glanced over her shoulder to look at what we were doing. I could tell that Sandra knew she was being watched, and that turned her on. She got even more enthusiastic with her lips and tongue. I struggled not to scream out too loudly as Sandra bobbed her head up and down on me. Instead, I arched my back and thrust my cock upward so that she could take me as far into her mouth as possible. When she leaned back to catch her breath, I saw her glance over toward Diane, checking that she was still watching us. I was surprised that being watched was as much of a turn on for me as it clearly was for Sandra.

Diane wasn't just glancing at us. She had turned all the way around and was unabashedly staring at us. She was sitting upright cross-legged at the foot of the bed so that her body was blocking us from view of the beach. We had complete privacy from everybody except her. Sandra smiled and I saw her eyes twinkle with enthusiasm.

Sandra knew how much I love feeling her grip on me, and the hand job she gave me that afternoon was unbelievable. One hand was wrapped around my aching cock, the other caressed over my surging naked balls and down over my sensitive anus. Lubricated by her saliva and my leaking pre-cum, she rubbed me, squeezed me, and probed me with her fingers, stimulating me everywhere, making my head spin. I could see that Diane was stroking her own pussy, masturbating herself, while watching Sandra bring me toward orgasm. I'm not sure who was panting more: me, Sandra or Diane.

"Oh god!" I moaned as quietly as I could. "I'm gonna cum."

"Yes. Cum for me baby. Cum," Sandra said pumping hard on my cock.

"Yes, yes! Cum!" I heard again, but this time from Diane.

I arched my back, grunting "Unnhh," and shot a thick stream of warm, sticky semen across my abdomen and chest. I heard Diane gasp in time with me as I shot my load. I'm sure she came at the same time as I did, fingering her clit while watching my orgasm.

My climax gradually faded. Short spurts of cum dribbled out of my cock as Sandra massaged the last few drops out of me. My vision cleared and I caught my breath.

"You two are so cool. It was beautiful watching you please each other. Thank you so much," Diane said. She leaned forward and gave Sandra a chaste peck on the cheek. In a flash she scooted back to the other side of the curtain.

"I thought it was great too. I came twice just listening to you," we heard a second female voice say from the other side of the curtain.

We looked at each other surprised that we had put on a show not just for one, but for two people. "Wow!" we said in unison and smiled at each other.

tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers