Sandra's Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
Sandra swings for a purpose.
6.2k words
4.16
31.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a pleasant surprise when Robert saw Adam at the park one fine morning. Robert had known him in his college days about 15 years earlier. They were not the best of friends though they knew each other well enough. Now they were in their mid-thirties, busy with their own lives and they had all but forgotten about even each other's existence. Meanwhile they had married and had a kid each. And this accidental meeting looked destined considering what the future had in store for them.

Cutting the story short, Adam and his wife Alisha soon became Robert's and Sandra's close friends and they were often visiting each other, almost every alternative weekend for drinks, dinner and banter. Robert's wife Sandra too liked Alisha for being easy to get along and her very unassuming nature impressed her. Often they brought along their 4-year-old daughter Ann to keep company with Robert's 6-year-old son George.

It had been almost two years of very close friendship, of exchanging many ideas and discussing many subjects of mutual interest. They did enjoy many off color jokes and double entendre humor but never they got too personal to intrude into their private lives.

But one such weekend things started getting a little too personal. And it was totally unintentional. They were discussing children when Alisha said they were planning another child as Adam hoped for a son. And she too had felt the same desire. But as they were particular not to have another daughter they were very hesitant to go along with another pregnancy. The discussion soon turned to how kids with siblings had a positive impact on their lives as compared to those raised as single children. And they were curious to know why Robert and Sandra had not thought of a second child.

Robert joked that he was perhaps too scared to lose out on sex as he had missed it very much the last time Sandra had been pregnant with their son George. Adam and Alisha agreed that sex was important for them too.

Robert was surprised that they could not meet for nearly two months after their last visit, as Adam and Alisha put off their regular alternate weekend meetings on some pretext or other. It was something of a mystery that never happened before.

They did not want to lose their friendship as it was too good to be true. One weekend they decided to visit them unannounced pretending they were on a visit in the vicinity and had just dropped in for a quick hello to enquire if everything was okay.

Both seemed very happy to see them. So they stayed on while Alisha took Sandra away for some personal talk. The men continued with their usual banter. Soon it was time to leave. Robert was very curious to know what transpired between the girls.

Sandra said it was all about Adam's dilemma about Alisha getting pregnant for a second time and the probability of her being pregnant with a son. Alisha had wanted to discuss something personal with Sandra one afternoon while the husbands were away at work. She was quite interested in Alisha's problem as a really helpful friend and quite relieved that their friendship was quite intact. Moreover, she too was now in a mood to get pregnant with a second child though she was not very choosy about the sex of the child. Girl or boy was fine by her. Only the child should be healthy and if a girl, she should be additionally as beautiful as Alisha's Ann.

Alisha wanted to meet Sandra on Wednesday afternoon. Sandra wanted Alisha to come over to her place. And so it was arranged.

It seemed Adam had a woman colleague Meg, at his work place who was childless and the Meg's husband was quite open to her conceiving with any other male as he had an ED problem. And Adam was quite enthusiastic to be her impregnator. For they had worked out the mutual benefits. If Meg delivered a boy he would be given in adoption to Adam and Alisha. And he would help her conceive any number of times if need be, as an added incentive. But Alisha would have none of it. And Adam not being the cheating kind very much wanted Alisha's approval. Alisha's main concern was it would turn into a scandal especially when he was doing so well at work and this could be disastrous.

Alisha was worried that that the woman had agreed to Adam's conditions. She thought she had a better idea in her mind to avoid any and all likely complications. Alisha was not particularly worried about Adam mating with another woman. For it had a purpose. And Meg was known to her too though not close by any yardstick. Meg had known them to be a very good and loyal couple and had insisted that Adam get Alisha's approval. But Alisha was wary of human nature being what it is - very fickle - and worried over the consequences.

But she did not confront Adam immediately; only withheld her approval, something which Meg had insisted upon as a pre-condition. She now focused on Sandra's desire for a second child. Perhaps she felt intuitively that a solution could lie there. However, this made Sandra uneasy, suspecting if Alisha was planning an adoption of her child if it turned out to be a boy. But Alisha was confused and not very forthcoming. She confided in Sandra with the hope she could offer her a plausible solution. But she had absolutely no clue how Sandra could really help.

When they met a week later, Sandra upfront told her she would not give the child in adoption under any conditions. Surprisingly Alisha agreed with her wholeheartedly saying a child needs its mother absolutely, and that she definitely did not expect a mother to give her child in adoption. It is here she had doubted Meg. And got scared if she was planning to alienate Adam from her. Sandra's curiosity was aroused and point blank asked Alisha to be very open and discuss her problem with her in confidence.

Alisha said she had an idea to keep her marriage going without any threats from the likes of Meg and that needed Sandra's support. Sandra promised all her support to her very good and best friend Alisha. Alisha cautioned that come what may their friendship should not break if Sandra did not go with her proposal. She added that her plan would be successful only with a trusted friend like Sandra. And if Sandra did not agree it's best left forgotten and that the old times must continue at all costs.

Sandra's nod gave her confidence. Alisha wondered if Sandra would agree for a swap merely for impregnation by the other's husband. Sandra did not follow the logic and thought the idea absurd. Alisha continued, "at-least one of the parents will be common and if you delivered a baby boy you can exchange your baby boy with my baby girl by Robert your husband. This way both our families can keep track of each other's children; additionally, treating them as our own. If I delivered a baby boy that would be the best thing happening." Alisha expected their friendship to give the best to their children and to themselves by keeping it all within themselves - the two families, becoming and acting as one.

Sandra was shocked and spellbound. Alisha reminded Sandra of her promise to forget her idea if she did not approve of it and keep their friendship alive. Alisha asked Sandra to give it serious thought and give her an answer as early as possible. She wanted to offer an alternative plan to Adam even as this would get Meg out of the way.

Sandra got up to go. She had clearly decided against it. But she'll keep quiet for a month to make Alisha believe that indeed she was grappling with her idea. This will then have atleast the possibility of keeping her friendship going on even if Alisha's proposal did not see the light of the day. And when she finally told her that her plan was not feasible then she would believe that Sandra came to that conclusion after serious thought.

Adam and Robert were totally oblivious of what the women were plotting.

When Robert returned home late night Sandra looked very thoughtful as she asked him what he thought of Alisha. "Very sexy," he quipped lightheartedly and laughed. "Jokes apart, what do you really think of her" Sandra asked looking very serious. "Come on honey, what happened, did you both have a quarrel? Come to bed," Sandra walked briskly to the bedroom, a bit irritated. Robert wondered what could have gone wrong. She was never like this before. Finishing his supper quickly he followed her to their bedroom. "I want to have a no-holds barred discussion with you right now," pleaded Sandra.

"What's eating you my dear," And making himself comfortable on the bed gave his total attention to a serious looking Sandra.

In the bedroom Sandra seemed to change her mind about the subject for discussion she had in mind.

"Suppose we mate for a second child what would you prefer - a girl or a boy?"

"A girl, of-course!" Robert replied. "It's natural, as we already have George."

"What if it turned out a boy again?"

"Well, in that case we have to accept the Lord's decision. But, my preference is for a girl."

Sandra remained thoughtful. "Is that all the discussion you wanted" asked Robert, "what's this about Alisha?"

"Oh, nothing. I was just wondering what you thought of her as a person."

"Why, you know her, why should you ask? She's very amiable, good natured and adjusting type."

"So Alisha is better than me and you will go for her if you had a chance? Is it not?" asked Sandra a bit irritated at Robert's remarks on Alisha.

Robert's mood was spoilt. "Something's bothering you. Take rest now. We'll discuss when you're calmer. I am tired. Let me sleep." He turned off the bedside lamp, soon drifting into the gentle world of dreams, perhaps snoring, while Sandra lay in bed thinking very hard.

"Did you know that the Adams are keen on a son?" Sandra remarked as she sat down opposite her husband with her cup of morning tea. "It seems he's keen on humping a woman colleague of his. What's her name, yes Meg. And she has consented to give her male child in adoption to the Adams."

Robert looked up surprised, "how did you know this?"

"Well, Alisha seemed worried as Adam wanted her approval for this arrangement with Meg," replied Sandra.

"It's not a good idea. How can he be so sure she'll surrender her kid for adoption; in-fact he can get sued for child support. And what about the risk of a scandal. He's putting his reputation and career on the line. Anyway, I think it's a hair brained idea. What's wrong with Adam." Robert seemed upset.

"But Adam thinks if he sires a girl through his colleague Meg he could still hold a second chance with her for a baby boy. After all Meg does not mind having a few children herself. And impregnate her as long as Meg wants, especially in gratitude, if she gifts him a baby boy. It's somewhat akin to an insurance policy. Moreover, Meg has agreed to this arrangement with the consent of her husband. And if both kids are daughters she'll keep them. So, in a way, best of both worlds - she has her kids and Adam has a chance to father a son which he so much wants," explained Sandra.

It reminded Robert of his old friend Michael of the "swinging polyamorists", a secret society member who had worked in his office. About seven couples had actively dedicated to this group's ideals, in a decade of its existence and formed part of the innermost circle.

A year ago Michael tried to hard-sell this idea of Robert and Sandra joining his group as the 8th 'lucky couple'. However, Robert did not have the confidence that Sandra would be even remotely interested in joining something like this group. Robert was interested, but he knew, even suggesting this idea to Sandra could put their marriage in jeopardy. He explained this to Sandra. And surprisingly she seemed very curious to know more.

"You mean couples exchange spouses?" she asked almost disbelieving.

"Yes, it enriches their experience and ensures a better sex life with their primary partners, so they claim. But for this they have to ensure that the relationship between the spouses are very strong to start with and that they have remained as a 'legally married couple' for at-least seven years. That's how serious they are and it's the reason why they have lasted ten years. Couples join in their 30's and 40's. It's not easy to join as all members must agree unanimously to admit a new couple to the innermost circle after passing through three other circles. They discuss and deliberate at length before they take in a new couple." Sandra kept listening with her jaw open, for once listening very quietly. "Of-course, the group members can make exceptions for some couples, based on their swinging experiences, fitness and some other parameters to bypass any circle. Some can even be admitted directly to the innermost circle right away. Maybe Mike had plans for us in the innermost circle. I don't know why."

"Health, fitness and hygiene are of utmost importance to them. They teach each other or get experts to conduct courses on various self-help techniques always aiming to be better humans. Thus a strong bond is sought to be created amongst the members." Robert tried to anticipate her questions, the same ones he had sought clarifications from Michael. However, he just discovered he knew very little of Mike's organization.

"What about kids with someone else's spouse?" asked Sandra.

"Well, most kids are planned by the group and all kids belong to the group. Fatherhood and pregnancy other than between married couples is fully voluntary. Of-course, incentives make everyone eager to play these roles. Children of legally married couples are not built into this equation. This has multiple advantages least of which is a sense of responsibility and belongingness to the group. A couple has to reach the innermost circle first after going through the outermost, outer and inner circles. And this can take time depending on the person's adaption capability."

"What about 'unplanned' kids?" asked Sandra with concern.

"It's not an issue. They are treated as planned. Accidents do happen. Every member is believed to be a person of integrity and expected to act honestly in the best interests of the group. And this applies to all aspects and activities of the group. This group I mentioned has 7 couples in the innermost circle." Sandra turned slowly towards the kitchen clearing the cups from the dining table, looking very thoughtful.

Sandra returned. "How do they choose who sleeps with whom."

"From what Michael told me, the women decide everything with inputs from their husbands. Men are somewhat restrained in directly approaching other women in the group, unless compelling circumstances warrant it. They can do it only through their wives. And the wives arrange all the liaisons. They may adopt other agreeable methods also by consensus. No one is to be exclusive to anyone except perhaps for baby-making and during certain periods in a year. The women keep in constant contact for deciding on various matters concerning the group activities and interests with the help of the male members. And this particularly, when there are disagreements or misunderstandings amongst members, which are then sought to be resolved almost immediately with the help of all the other members. Amity amongst members are of utmost importance to the group or they are at the risk of being expelled."

Sandra relaxed. "Seems quite an interesting place."

"You know Michael was very keen on us joining the group. I think he had a lusty eye on you." Robert added with a wink. Sandra smiled disbelievingly.

All this explanation was making Robert horny. He got up grabbing her and lifting her, took her to the bedroom. She did not resist but more than willingly submitted to lusty lovemaking. She was mildly surprised at his passionate mating act, feeling very wanted and fulfilled. She felt a complete woman.

At the weekend club Robert met Michael or Mike as they called him. "Rob, you're completing 7 years in three months, and you qualify. Please let me know." He was referring to Robert's marital status with Sandra. Joining his group required a solid marital relationship of a minimum 7 years. "Tell me as soon as you are ready to join," he whispered close to Robert's years as he passed by. Many did not know of Mike's secret society except a few potential couples like Robert and Sandra. And they kept it a secret under oath out of elation and regard for Mike for considering them as worthy couples fit for joining the society. Robert was interested to get more details of his secret society, now that Sandra was curious. But Mike had moved away distracted by some acquaintance across the hall. Robert wasn't very keen to join a big couples group straight away even though in actual practice it meant a step by step approach graduating steadily from the 'outer circle' at each stage expanding and gathering more members till a couple reaches the innermost circle. Before this, one does get to know many like-minded couples starting at the 'outer circle'.

Robert had not mentioned about Mike or his group to Sandra till that morning fearing her revulsion at such 'gross' activities. He too had not shown much interest earlier though Mike had many times accosted him, whenever he met him at the club. With Sandra showing interest to know more about Mike and his group, he had a vague feeling that eventually she might end up joining this group. But there was still time for that.

Alisha showed up that afternoon at Sandra's place much to her surprise.

"I am so sorry about yesterday. I know my ideas are quite farfetched and impractical. I came to apologize to you for offending you with what you may consider as 'something very immoral'."

Sandra asked her to relax and comforted her saying, "what you suggested was nothing wrong and I have been thinking about it seriously. But how are you going to get the men agree to all this."

Alisha could not believe what she had just heard, coming as it did from knowing Sandra's nature for over two years. "I haven't discussed anything with Adam about this. I first want him to get over this colleague Meg of his obsession, a real slut of a woman. But before that I wanted to make sure that an alternative we discussed yesterday could be a possibility. Now that you are with me to explore this let's do the job together. And I do not think convincing the men is any difficult." Laughingly adding, "They wouldn't mind getting into any hole."

They discussed their husbands in a light-hearted banter. After tea Alisha left with a promise from Sandra to visit her at her house a couple of days later.

Sandra kept thinking about Mike's secret society group and wondered how it would feel sleeping with different men and getting impregnated by someone other than her husband Robert. What will her feelings be? It was all very intoxicating! She felt deeply that indeed 'sex was indeed nature's greatest gift to mankind." What great pleasure and joy lay hidden in it! She felt it would be better to experiment initially with Adam and Alisha to give them confidence before they could join Mike's Society.

How to go about it was the question. What about precautions and pitfalls. All the four needed to discuss this; and perhaps worth it even if it takes time to organize the new mating pairs. How wonderful it would all be, she thought to herself. It would be the beginning of a new life; an exciting life. Will it be happier and fulfilling than the present? Perhaps they would need to take baby steps first, and this meant trying it out with Alisha and Adam for now. Mike and his group can wait till the time is opportune.

Sandra was now eager to try it out with Adam. She called Alisha after a couple of days.

"Did you both discuss," asked Sandra anticipating Alisha's response eagerly. 'No, but I suggested to him to think of you, Sandra, instead of his slutty colleague Meg. He felt you may be quite conservative in your ways. I told him to just imagine me as you (Sandra) and you know what ... we had the most amazing sex ever. So Adam mating with you is a done thing," she cooed with pleasure. "What does Robert think of me? This is the only part of the puzzle that's still an unknown to me. Only you can do that for me. The rest of our strategy is only a matter of detail."

12