Sandra's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Sandra feasts on Tom, A first for both!
1.1k words
4.47
26.4k
00

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers

Waking up refreshed, Sandra and Tom lay there cuddling, just enjoying the moment. Basking in the best sexual experience either had ever had.

“ Tom, are you from around here”? Asked Sandra.

“No, Washington, I’m here for a sales convention”, said Tom.

“ Are you”? He asked.

“Yes”, she replied, “born and bred right here in Chicago”.

“What do you say to a shower, then we can grab something to eat before I take you home”? Tom asked.

“I seem to have worked off my dinner”, he said smiling.

She giggled and said, “Okay, but all you have to do is drop me off at my car, I’m okay to drive now”, she said giggling again. Tom let her take a shower, as it was not big enough for them both. She had such a nice laugh; he was wishing his wife laughed more. She didn’t seem to interested in anything anymore but she was busy with the kids and he just seemed to be in the way.

As he got into the shower, he was feeling a little sad, the night was almost over. It had been to long since a woman had made him feel so good, so wanted. Sandra was such a classy lady, so beautiful, so hot and she had wanted him. He saw the wedding ring and wondered what her story was but wasn’t sure he wanted to know. Maybe a little remorseful about what he had done. His wife trusted him, his kids trusted him. Hell, even the dog trusted him. Swearing to himself again that he would never do that again, he pushed it to the back of his mind and shut off the shower. The same empty promise most traveling salesman make. After drying off, he got dressed and walked out of the bathroom still drying his hair.

“Sandra are you ready to go”? Tom asked. He stopped and stared at Sandra as she stood looking at him in only a pair of white lacy panties. Smiling at him, she started walking toward him God, she was beautiful. Her eyes never left his as she stopped when she got to him, still smiling. His eyes widened even more as she started unbuttoning his shirt, one at a time, slowly kissing as she undid each button. She leaned forward and he gasped as she took his nipple in her hot mouth, licking and nibbling first one nipple, then the other. His breathing quickened as he closed eyes, moaning softly in pleasure.

She fondled his ass as she traveled downward, giving butterfly kisses, so light it was driving him wild. Sandra lightly raked her nails down his back as she went lower. She had never done this before but knew that she wanted to. Seeing and hearing Tom’s pleasure, she was getting moist herself. He was moaning and whispering her name, unaware he was doing so. She smiled as she realized that she was in total control. His legs had started to tremble with obvious excitement as she led him to the bed. As their eyes met, she knew this was a first for him too.

Breathing hard, he pulled her to him,

“Oh baby, that feels so good”, he said.

She pushed herself away from him, shaking her head “no”. She bent down to lip the first drop of pre- cum off the head of his cock, unwilling to lose any.

“Baby that taste’s so good”, Sandra said, “Your cock is so hard it’s throbbing, I can’t wait to lick and suck on your cock with my hot tongue.

“Hmmm, that so gooood”, she said. Looking up at him, she said, “ Tom, look down, can you see how bad I want to suck your cock”?

She covered the head of his cock with her lips as her tongue flicked his love slit.

“Oh God, baby, you are so good,” he moaned, grasping the sheets with both hands, as she took his entire cock in her mouth. He had never had a woman do this to him before and could not get enough of it.

She started pumping his cock up and down with her mouth; her hot tongue was everywhere at once.

“Tastes so good, it’s so big and hard”, she gasped.

“Oh baby, that’s so nice”, whispered Tom. “ You are so good, don’t stop, God please don’t stop”, he whimpered as he pumped her face.

He let his hands drop as he caressed her hair while she pleasured him. She pulled his cock out of her mouth as he moaned in protest, begging her to keep going.

Sandra bent down further to suck one of his balls into mouth gently while her tongue swirled around all of it, first one and then the other. He was quickly losing control to unadulterated lust.

“Yes YESSSSS baby, PLEASEEEE, he cried loudly almost whimpering.

“ Oh God, suck me honey, suck my cock!” as he thrashed around on the bed.

She sucked his whole cock in her mouth as she pumped her own face with his cock while fondling his swollen balls gently.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, OH BABY,YESSSSS”, he was almost sobbing.

“ I’mmm cummmmmmming”, he hollered, as she kept deep throating him.

“ HERE IT COMES BABY, OOOHHH YEAH, EAT MY CUMMMM BABY, OHHHHHHHHH HONEY, EAT IT ALLLLLLLLL”, as he began to squirt his hot cum in her mouth.

Holding her head tight, fucking her face hard. Sandra had never done this before; she couldn’t get enough of it. It was so hot, tasted soooo good, she was addicted to the taste of cum, she decided. He kept shooting his hot cum in her mouth and she kept swallowing it, loving every minute of it.

Even after he was spent, she kept licking not wanting to lose one drop. He reached down to pull her up to him to just hold her. He was still trembling from such a wonderful cum while he held her tightly. When he could move, he turned to Sandra and kissed her deeply and gently.

“I’ve never, uh, that’s never”, Tom sputtered as Sandra covered his lips with her hand.

“ That was wonderful” Sandra whispered, “for both of us”.

As he dropped her off at her car, the sun was coming up; he knew he’d never forget her or the night they had shared.

“ Thank you for such a wonderful night”, Sandra said sincerely, “I won’t ever forget it”.

“I won’t either baby, and I know something else Chicago SHOULD be famous for”!

Tom said smiling as he kissed her deeply for, what they both sadly knew, would be the last time.

CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers