Sandra's Awakening Ch. 04

Story Info
Sandra goes to the movie of the year.
989 words
4.23
23.9k
00

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers

They went back to the same restaurant; they were supposed to meet at before, where Sandra had met Tom. Sitting there listening to Lisa ramble on, trying to make her feel better, Sandra began to think about what she had done with Tom.

“ Your about a million miles away, and hey, why is your face so red?” Demanded Lisa.

Sandra, very red-faced and ashamed told Lisa what had happened the night she bailed on her.

“You mean after what you heard on the phone, you still feel bad”? Lisa hollered.

“Be quiet, Lisa, I don’t want the whole world knowing”, said Sandra.

“Isn’t it great knowing someone else wants you though”, said Lisa. “ Not to cook for them or wash their shorts, but, wants you as a woman?”

Yes, it was, thought Sandra, still thinking about that night. They must have set there and talked for 2 hours, then Lisa was getting her things together.

“Hey, I’m not ready to go home yet”, Sandra said, “ You want to go to that new movie downtown?”

Lisa looked at her and said with a giggle, “No, I have an amusement ride I have to take care of!”

Both of them laughing, they left the restaurant and went their separate ways.

Sandra decided to go ahead and go see the movie alone; she had heard great things about it. She just could not go home yet, that’s where the problems she didn’t want to face were. The theatre was packed so she decided to go upstairs to the private rooms, hopefully one was empty.

Most of them were full of horny teen-agers making out but she finally found one that was empty. She went to the first row and set about in the middle, where she usually set. The movie had all the earmarks of a good movie, about 15 minutes into the movie; she sensed rather than felt someone in there with her. She looked over, two seats down was a very nice looking black man. He looked to be mid twenties, very nicely built and a great smile.

She smiled back at him and said, “I hope this movie is not boring.”

He was looking at her too, thinking she might be a little older than him but damn she was good-looking. She was trim, subtle breasts, that looked like they were begging to be licked, outrageous legs and was drop dead gorgeous.

“I’ve heard it’s supposed to be pretty good,” he said.

“That’s what I heard to but sometimes when you hear that, it’s boring as hell,” Sandra said.

He was getting hard just looking at her so hoping she wouldn’t scream or anything, he made his move. Sandra almost screamed when she felt something on her knee, as she looked down she seen the kid she was talking to. He looked up at her and said,

“Just trying to make sure this movie is not boring for you” he was smiling and so was she.

He licked his way up her thighs as she squirmed to accommodate him better access. She knew she should stop him but she needed so bad to be wanted. She spread her legs as he got closer, she could feel his breath on her thighs as her breathing quickened in anticipation.

He couldn’t believe his luck, he really thought she’d scream or at least make him quit. Her cunt smelled so good as his cock grew in anticipation of getting to lick it. He pulled back the crotch of her lacy panties, and put his hot tongue in just a little, she laid her head back and moaned. God, she tasted so good, he knew they had gone to far to quit now. She pulled her skirt up so he could get closer; he shoved his tongue into her hard as she gasped.

“Hmmmm, that feels so good”, she whispered, “Lick my hot cunt, baby, ooooohhhh.”

She was squirming and scooting down in her seat to get more. He smiled as he started licking her clit and shoved a finger inside her, slowly pumping it in and out. She was whispering to him now as she tried to get closer to fuck his face. “OOOOOHHHHHH God Baby, that’s soooooo nice,” she whimpered, “ finger fuck my hot cunt while your licking it.”

He was so hard just listening and licking that he was trembling too. He pulled his head out from under her skirt as she protested,

“ No No don’t stop baby, please, don’t stop”!

“ Hold on a minute baby, you taste so good I want all of you,” he said as he almost ran to the door to lock it.

He stood her up as she noticed how hard he was.

“Ooooohhhh is that for me?” She whispered wide-eyed.

“Yes it is baby, I’m gunna fuck you so hard but I want to lick those beautiful tits first,” he said.

He pulled her blouse off as she unfastened her skirt and let it drop. He had to lick those nipples, God, she was beautiful.

“Hmmm, those taste so good baby, I knew they would,” he murmured

Her nipples were so hard she thought they would pop; even though he was young he was so good.

“Take those damn panties off so I can finger fuck you while I lick these beautiful breasts.”

She did what he asked, she was sooooo wet,

“Put your leg up on the seat,” he demanded.

As she put it on the seat he shoved two fingers into her hard,

“Aaaahhhhh,” she cried, “Oh baby just like that, mmmmmm!”

Her nipples almost hurt they were so hard and he was finger-fucking her so hard she was almost there.

“ Oh honey, I’m cummmmmmming, yeahhhhhhhhh!” she squealed as she fucked his fingers.

When she came, he had almost lost control but there was still a lot more he wanted to do to her.

CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers