Sandra's Awakening Ch. 09

Story Info
Today will change Sandra's life forever.
648 words
4.3
18.3k
00

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers

What a great week, Sandra remembered fondly, although she still could not believe what had been happening, or what she had been missing. To many years with the same man caused more than a few guilt pains. She just couldn't figure it out, Tom had wanted her, Damien had wanted her, Cindy still wanted her, why didn't Sam?

"Well, I think that's just going to have to be his problem!" she said out loud to herself.

She had gone shopping, with her new sexuality, her clothes seemed to be stuffy and old lady. That is certainly not the way she felt, with her new lease on life. But, she did not want to look like a road whore either so it took awhile to get the look she was after. For the first time in awhile there was a message on the machine, which she almost walked by.

"Probably the kids need more money," she thought fondly.

She hit the button but it was Sam's voice that came out,

"Sandra, I'll be back in town in two weeks and honey, we have to have a serious talk, see ya then."

She thought about it for a while, and then called Lisa, to see what she thought.

"Am I about to be dumped, Lisa?" Sandra whispered.

"I'm not sure honey, but fuck him, let's go out on the town and show off those new clothes you just bought!" Lisa said angrily.

" I'll pick you up at 8:00 pm sharp." Lisa slammed down the phone, knowing her friend was right.

"He better hope I don't see him," Lisa fumed.

When she picked Sandra up, she just sat and stared at her until Sandra started to squirm in discomfort.

"Well What!" Sandra blurted.

"Honey, you look so classy, so sexy," her friend said, with tears in her eyes. " I have never seen you look so gorgeous!"

Her friend had bought a red mini skirt, a white see- through blouse with white silk stockings and red heels, She looked like a sexy candy cane and dressed like that she was sure someone would want to lick her. They had a great time at dinner, flirting with the waiters, who was finding any reason to get closer. Lisa's phone rang,

"Talked to me," Lisa giggled into the phone, and they had already had plenty to drink. Her eyes got real wide, as she fumbled for a pen and wrote down an address. When she got off the phone, she looked at Sandra with wide eyes,

"You are never going to believe our luck!" Lisa gushed really excited; " There is a blind fold party tonight."

"What exactly is that?" Sandra said nervously but very interested.

"I've been to them before, they are outrageous!" Lisa was squealing by now,

"They all have a host, that strips you down to nothing. Then they blindfold you and lead you into a room with two sexual partners of their choice. It is WONDERFUL, you make love with the blindfolds on and everything goes as long as you are comfortable with whatever's happening," Lisa paused to take a drink, clearly excited.

Sandra was starting to tingle too but was still a little nervous about it.

"What if I am not comfortable with what the other two are doing," she said. "That's the best part," Squealed Lisa," the hosts check on you, if your not comfortable with whatever's happening, they move you to another room, no questions asked." There is complete confidentiality; no one is allowed to take off his or her blindfolds or talk. There is a very strict no names policies so you can do whatever you want because no one knows who you are. Let's have another drink and go, you are going to love this!" Lisa gushed.

Sandra was a little nervous but was just drunk enough and hot enough to try it.

CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers