Sandra's First Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
A bored housewife explores her submissive side.
1.5k words
4.1
81.4k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

Sandra was a bored wife of seven years. Her sex life was basically nonexistent and very vanilla. She longed to explore the world of BDSM and her submissive side.

She would spend hours on the computer doing research and meeting new friends from web sites with the same interests.

Sandra felt her husband wouldn't understand her need to give up total control in the bedroom, to submit to him fully, to be his slave.

She would masturbate daily and fantasize about being restrained, spanked and forced to push her limits which was 180 degrees from her real life. Sandra was a RN in a local hospital where she had to always be the one in constant control.

Sandra met Rick online through an adult web site where they traded e-mail addresses and eventually phone numbers. Weeks went by as Rick would send her erotic e-mails and they would lead to Sarah calling Rick and almost daily phone sex.

One Monday, Rick sent Sandra a special e-mail invitation to meet at a bar in a town approximately thirty miles north of where she lived. He knew Sandra's work schedule and also knew that her husband would be out of town for the weekend.

Sandra was hesitant with her reply, but the anticipation of the two of them finally meeting overwhelmed her. Sandra agreed to the invitation on Tuesday morning. The only stipulations that Rick had was that Sarah was not to pleasure herself for the next three days, to be on time and that she was to be clean shaven.

Sandra's week seemed to go by slowly. Her thoughts were sidetracked of Rick and the pictures that he had sent in his e-mails of women in various stages of submission. Oh how she wished those were of her. Finally, Friday had arrived. Sandra was to meet Rick at 9PM, she was running late. Sandra's courage was fading fast as the time to leave was fast approaching.

Sandra sipped on some wine while re-reading some of Rick's e-mails. His words that he had written instantly made her wet and the thought of her total submission helped her decide. She quickly got dressed in the clothes that she had picked out days ago. It was a sun dress that she had bought on sale, but never had an occasion to wear it.

Before she knew it, Sandra had arrived at the bar. She parked next to the four other vehicles out back, one of which she thought was Rick's truck. As Sarah walked in, she stopped, trying to get her eyes to adjust to the darkness. She looked around for Rick at the bar, and finally spotted him sitting at the end of the Bar away from the other seven patrons.

Her heart raced as she walked around the bar towards him. She felt relieved as Rick smiled at her, for she was fifteen minutes late.

Sandra sat down next to Rick and ordered a drink. They exchanged small talk for awhile until two more drinks had been consumed. Rick grabbed a cocktail napkin, scribbled down a few words and passed it over to Sandra. She read the napkin, looked at Rick. "What?"

Sandra read the napkin again, "Remove your panties."

"Here?" She asked.

"Now," Rick said. "Just stand up and take them off, no one will see you. They are all at the other end " He whispered.

Sandra hesitated, but the sound of His voice and the way he talked with such authority, she was under his control.

She slid off the bar stool and stood next to Rick, looking at him as she tugged at them gently until they fell around her ankles.

Rick got off his stool, standing next to Sandra and held out his hand. She bent down, stepping out of her panties and discretely handed them to Rick.

She felt Rick's hand on the inside back of her right thigh working slowly upward. "You were late, weren't you?"

"Yes, but..."

"Just lean against the bar and spread your legs"

Rick's hand was inching closer to her already wet pussy. Sandra cringed as he parted her labia. "Did you shave for me?" He asked.

Sandra hesitated, then whispered, "no."

As she did, Rick's thumb plunged into her wetness.

"Ooohhhh," Sandra moaned out load drawing attention to herself from all the other people in the bar. Sandra grabbed the bar rail hard as Rick continued to thumb fuck her in public. She tried not to moan out load but she felt herself starting to cum. She could smell her sweet perfume filling the air and the sound of Rick's thumb sliding in and out of her seemed to grow louder the wetter she got.

Sandra's knees weakened as he rubbed her clit, then plunged his thumb deep inside and remained motionless.

She pushed back towards him trying to get deeper, but Rick began to pull out.

"Nooooooooo." she whined.

Rick pulled out, then touched Sandra on the side of the face with the same hand, teasing her lips with her wetness that remained on his thumb. Sandra licked her lips, then shared a soft kiss with Rick.

Rick slid an envelope over to Sandra as she tried to regain her composer. "I'll see you in a half hour," then slowly walked towards the door.

Sandra immediately opened the envelope. Enclosed were detailed instructions of where she was to meet Rick. It was a motel down the road, room 212. The keycard for the room was also enclosed. Further instructions would be left in the room.

Sandra smiled at the other people in the bar as she walked out the door. She was reminded instantly as the stiff breeze blew up her dress that she was no longer wearing any panties. She was also aware of just how wet she had become.

She drove to the motel and parked where Rick had instructed. Before she knew it, she had accessed the outer door and walked the two flights of stairs. Her heart was in her throat as she inserted the card to the door. As she walked in, her eyes immediately focused on the bed.

There were handcuffs, ropes, a blindfold, leather restraints and a note with a long stem rose that lay across it.

Sandra sat on the edge of the bed and read the note out loud. "Remove ALL of your clothing and hang them up behind the door, Do this NOW."

She removed her shoes, her stockings and unbuttoned her dress. She stepped out of her dress, hung it up and removed her bra, then quickly went back to the letter.

"Each item is marked with a small piece of tape, right for right, left for left, etc. Face the bed, crossways. Start with your left ankle, Do this NOW."

Sandra followed the instructions buckling the left restraint around her left ankle.

"Now the right. Do this NOW."

Sandra set down the letter and secured the right. Her hands were starting to shake as she read on.

"You still should be facing the side of the bed, right? The ropes you see are secured already on one end. You are to tie these to your ankle cuffs.... spread those legs. Do this NOW."

She grabbed one end of a rope and tied it to her right cuff. Her left was much harder, trying to keep her balance as she spread her legs wide.

Sandra stood there at the edge of the bed, naked with her legs restrained wide. She grabbed the letter and continued.

"Place the two cuffs on your wrists, NOW."

The excitement of what was happening to her overwhelmed her. Sandra felt guilt, anticipation, arousal, and confusion. What was she doing, she thought. Her heart raced as she finished with the second wrist cuff.

Sandra glanced at the rose as she finished reading. "Put on the blindfold, but do not cover your eyes just yet."

She quickly grabbed it and slid it on her head resting on her forehead.

"Hook the two wrist cuffs together."

Sandra looked at the cuffs and seen how they attached to one another. "What the fuck?"

She struggled at the clasp and finally it clicked in place.

Sandra read the final lines on the letter, "I want you to lay across the pillow at the edge of the bed reaching for the handcuffs that are placed at the far side. Once you lay down, you are to place the blindfold in place, reach for the handcuffs and hook the open end around the center of your wrist restraints."

She read this part several times trying to understand. Then Sandra leaned over the edge of the high mattress causing her to lose her balance and raising feet off the floor. She grabbed at the cuffs, but they were secured to a rope that went somewhere she couldn't see.

Sandra lay there exposed to whomever would walk in on her. Changing her mind, She struggled to get up when she heard the door open.

"Where do you think you are going?"

Sandra looked up at Rick, "I can't," she whined.

Rick walked to the far side of the bed and clicked the metal cuffs around her restraints. "Can't?"

Rick pulled on the ropes holding the cuffs pulling Sarah taught across the bed. He then gently placed her blindfold in place. A silence fell across the room as she lay there exposed to him.

"Rick?"

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers